His librarian

By everlove2069

Kahli Luca, 25, is the leader of the the most fearless gang in town. He only talks to his his close friends a... More

Getting to know me :)
CHARACTERS!
Chapter 1💕
Chapter 2💕
Chapter 3💕
Chapter 4💕
Chapter 5💕
Chapter 6💕
Chapter 7 (part 2)💕
Chapter 8💕
Chapter 9💕
Chapter 10💕
Chapter 11💕
Chapter 12💕
Chapter 13💕
Chapter 14💕
Chapter 15💕
Chapter 16💕
Chapter 17💕
Chapter 18💕
Chapter 19💕
Chapter 20💕
Chapter 21💕
Chapter 22💕
Chapter 23💕
Chapter 24💕
Chapter 26💕
Chapter 27💕
Chapter 28💕
Chapter 29💕
Chapter 30 (last chapter..)💕
UPDATE..BUT NOT REALLY.

Chapter 25💕

5.2K 87 49
By everlove2069

Athena's pov
⚠️smut⚠️

I didn't sleep at all and now it's Sunday and I don't even know if I want to go out anymore.

I pushed myself up from my bed and looked over at the clock that read 4:30 am. I groaned and dragged myself to my closet.

I got dressed in my light denim baggy holy pants, with a baggy dark blue button-up. I tucked a corner of the shirt into my pants and grabbed my white converse.

I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth while putting eye cream under my dark eyes. I spit out the toothpaste and sighed at the dark bags under my eyes.

I grabbed my sunglasses and my black purse and walked out of my room. While I was walking downstairs my phone went off.

I pulled it out and squinted my eyes at the bright light. I answered it and pulled it to my ear.

Me: Hello?

Kahli: Athena why aren't you asleep?

Me: You literally just called me...and why aren't you asleep, Hm?

Kahli: You have a good point. Look I was just wondering if I could come over. I need you right now.

Me: I don't know I-

Kahli: -cool I'm outside.

Click.

I groaned and pulled myself to the door. He is so lucky my dad already went to work. I opened the door and walked out into the dark and cold night.

I looked around I didn't see anything until I suddenly felt a warm pair of arms around me. I almost screamed but I was flipped around and pulled into a chest.

I got my breathing back to normal once I smelt Kahlis cologne. He slowly dragged me into his car and set me down on his lap so that I was straddling him.

I pulled away and looked at him while he looked down at my outfit. He hummed and pulled my hips closer to his. "You look, gorgeous baby." He kissed my cheek and I smiled as he pulled away.

He hummed while tapping on my thighs. "We are going back to my place...before you say anything I don't care." I chuckled and climbed over the seats.

--🦋--

Once we got to the house we both got out of the car, he walked around and he held my hand in his warm-ringed fingers. We walked into the house and he took us straight up to his room.

Once we got to his room I laid on the bed and sighed. He came over and kneeled down by my face and moved some hair out of my face.

I felt scared but I wanted to do something that I think I am ready for. We have been together for long enough.

I pulled him over so that he was hovering over me and I pulled him down into a heated kiss. He pulled away and looked at me. "Are you okay?" I nodded and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I pulled his face closer and whispered into his ear. "If you are okay with it, I want you to fuck me please." I felt his breathing getting shallow against my chest.

He moved the blankets off the bed and slowly pulled my shirt. "Are you sure? Once you do this you can't go back." I smiled and nodded. "Athena. Words." His voice was stern and demanding.

I smiled and kissed his cheek while whispering in his ear. "Yes, I'm sure." I felt his dick harden through his jeans and I looked at him while sliding my hand down his chest.

I unbuttoned his black button-down while slowly flipping us over. I straddled his waist and he looked up at me with wide eyes.

I took his shirt off and leaned down, I started kissing his chest and he started moving my hips down, over his dick.

I moaned and bit his neck lightly making him push his hips up. He grabbed my face and pulled me away from his neck. "Take your pants off." I got off the bed and slowly took my pants off.

I got embarrassed because I only wear boy shorts but Kahli didn't seem to mind and he sat up and grabbed my hand.

He picked me up like I weighed nothing and placed me directly over his dick, making me moan. He leaned forward and started kissing my neck while kneading my boobs through my shirt.

I moaned and he came up and covered my mouth with his. My movements on his hips were getting sloppy so he smacked my butt and moved my hips for me. I moaned loudly into his mouth as he sucked on my tongue.

I felt the familiar sensation in my lower stomach and I felt my body tense. Suddenly he made me stop my movements making me whine.

He lifted me up so that I was now sitting on his stomach and I heard his pant zipper. "If at any time you want to stop. Let me know and I will immediately stop, understand?" I nodded and he glared at me. "Yes" I leaned down and pecked his lips and he smirked into the kiss.

I felt his dick hit my butt showing how hard it is made me almost freak out but I stayed calm.

He flipped us over and hovered over me. I glanced down and gasped. "That won't fit Kahli." He chuckled and cupped my face. "It will, I will make sure of it." I nodded and he smiled while kissing my lips.

He slowly pulled down my underwear and I felt my wetness drip onto my thigh, no longer having the barrier of my underwear. He put his hand over my pussy and I gasped.

I felt him start to rub my clit making me cover my mouth to hide the loud moan. He stopped his hand movements and roughly grabbed my face. "I want to hear you, I want to hear what I make you feel." He pressed his fingers to my clit and I moaned.

I watched him as he started to lift my shirt up. I felt insecure so I tried to cover my stomach. "You are beautiful...gorgeous...and all mine so let me see you baby." I felt his warm hands slowly unravel my hands that were over my waist and replaced mine with his.

He looked down and took a big deep breath. "God, you are so fucking sexy." I felt butterflies in my stomach as he started to kiss my stomach.

He peppered kisses all the way down to my pussy and I felt my breathing get faster as I waited in anticipation.

Suddenly his mouth covered my pussy and I cried out in pleasure. His tongue skillfully flicked up and down over my clit and then fluctuated to do fast circles.

I threw my head back into the pillow and let out a loud moan. He continued to eat me out and after a few minutes, I felt a pit in my stomach.

I tried to pull him away but he just stayed in place. "Kahli! Please!" I cried out making him look up through his eyelashes. "Behave." He pushed my hips down and continued to eat me out.

My body felt really tight and with one last lick I fell back and my legs lightly shook. He looked up at me and wiped his chin. "You taste amazing darling." The nickname made my stomach do flips.

He pulled away and opened his table side drawer open. I looked at him confused until I saw the golden wrapper in his hand.

He pulled my legs apart and got comfortable between my legs. I felt my heartbeat increase and I almost died. "It will hurt, but I promise I will try to make you feel good. Just try to relax okay?" He started to rub my shoulders and I slowly relaxed.

I felt him at my entrance and I shut my eyes trying not to think about it. I felt a warm hand cup my cheek and I slowly opened my eyes. "Look at me, I want to see you." I kept my eyes open as his hand slipped and trailed downwards.

He rubbed my clit and I moaned. I felt his tip slowly push in and it hurt but then it got worse. I let out a whimper of pain and he immediately stopped.

It had felt like something ripped inside of me, my pussy burned at the feeling and I couldn't help the small tears roll down my face.

He leaned down and kissed my ear and then started whispering sweet words. "It's okay baby, I know, I promise it will go away." He placed a kiss on my lips and I pulled away.

I looked into his eyes and then nodded. "Keep going." I tried to stay confident but my voice failed me as it shook slightly.

He started to go in deeper and I moaned in pain. I tried to keep eye contact with him but it was really hard. He began to rub my clit and I let out a moan of pleasure.

He stayed put for a little bit, letting me get used to the feeling before leaning down to my ear. "Can I move now darling?" I nodded and then remembered he wanted words. "Yes...just please be gentle." He kissed my ear making me get chills down my spine.

"Only for you my love." He began to move and it was painful but tolerable. After a few minutes, it started to feel a bit better and slowly turned into pleasure.

He kept a slow and steady pace and I soon wanted more. "Kahli...faster please," I begged and he smirked while picking up his pace.

I felt him hit a really good spot that had my legs lightly shaking. I was a moaning mess under him as he dropped his head to my shoulder and lightly whimpered.

His pace never faltered and it felt like he was in my stomach. "You are doing so well for me." He moaned in my ear and it was the sexiest thing I have ever heard.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. He hit a certain spot that made my mouth shape into an 'o' shape.

He groaned in my ear and held my hips down. "Fuck, you feel so good, baby." I felt my insides clench around him, making it harder for him to move.

I felt my whole body tense and before I could register it my orgasm hit me like a truck. My legs shook and I moaned while he started to fuck me deeper.

He held my hips down in a bruising hold and he continued to pound in and out of me. I pulled his hair making him groan. "Fuck..." his word drew out as his left leg lightly shook.

I was panting as he slowly pulled out making me wince in slight pain. He threw the condom away and then leaned down.

He placed a light kiss on my forehead and then pulled back. "You did great baby. Thank you." I felt my eyes close as I nodded.

I felt a warm rag on my thighs and I looked down to see Kahli cleaning my thighs. I looked down and saw blood on the sheets. I felt my face get hot with embarrassment as I tried to get up.

I felt a sharp pain in my lower region and I groaned making him stop and look up at me. "Go to sleep." I shook my head and pointed to the covers. "I'm so sorry Kahli...I didn't-" I was cut off by warm lips on mine.

Kahlis's lips moved with mine as he placed his hand on my neck. He pulled away and shook his head. "It's okay, it's normal don't be ashamed." I smiled, happy that I found the perfect man.

I felt my eyes get heavy and before I went to sleep I whispered while holding onto Kahlis's hand. "I love you Kahli." With those words, I fell into a peaceful sleep.

--🦋--

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off, I groaned and grabbed it off the side table. I looked at the time and almost died.

3:30 pm

Oh no! I was supposed to hang out with Dominic today! I looked at my phone to see a few missed calls and a few texts.

Dominic: Hey girly turns out I can't go out today. I am so sorry, my mom wants me to do chores. :(

Dominic: Athena..? Are you okay?

Dominic: I swear to Jesus you need to answer the phone! You are scaring me!

I quickly dialed his number and put the phone to my ear. It rang for a few seconds and then Dominic picked up.

Dominic: GIRL! What the hell you scared me! Are you okay?

Me: Shhh, yes I'm okay I'm sorry for scaring you.

Dominic: Okay and I'm sorry I couldn't make it today. Maybe Thursday?

Me: It's okay and yeah totally..*Kahli groans* I gotta go! Love you.

Dominic: ATHE-

Click.

I felt a pair of warm arms around me and pull me closer to his chest. I turned and looked at him. "Good morning handsome." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and his lips pulled into a lazy smile.

He slowly opened his eyes to look at me. His eyes were light and he seemed happy. "I love you." His morning voice made my insides start doing flips.

I held his face and turned it slightly so that I could whisper in his ear. "I love you too." I felt his arms tighten around me and I smiled at the effect I have on him.

I never want to leave this place...him holding me in his warm big arms as we just lay here. But everything has to come to an end someday.

He put his hand on my back and pulled me even closer to his chest and I loved it. I felt his slowly dragging his fingertips up and down on my back making me sigh at the feeling.

After a few minutes, I decided to fill him up to date with everything. I looked up at him to see him already looking at me. "I need to tell you a few things." He nodded telling me to proceed.

I took a deep breath and started to talk while tracing my hand up and down his chest. "I got this really weird note last night when you picked me up...I couldn't sleep because of it. I tried to brush it off but it's still there, in my mind like it's burning my brain." Kahli moved his hand which was on my back, to my hair and started to slowly rub my head.

"I'm scared Kahli," I whispered and he nodded. "It's okay baby, I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Where is the note?" He spoke in such a calming tone that it made me relax into him.

I turned away and grabbed my phone and opened my phone case and grabbed the paper. "Here." I gave it to him and he unfolded it and started reading it.

His expressions changed from calm and relax to slight worry and anger. He grabbed his phone and instantly started to call someone.

"σου στέλνω μια φωτογραφία. Θέλω να βρεθεί αυτό το άτομο σε λιγότερο από δέκα λεπτά. με καταλαβαίνεις;" He yelled into the phone making me worried and slightly scared.

(I am sending you a picture. I want this person found in less than ten minutes. Do you fucking understand me.)

I know Italian but this wasn't Italian...I don't know what it was and that scares me even more.

He hung up and sighed while rubbing his forehead. I reached up to stop the motion and grabbed his hand in a soft grip. "Kahli, it's going to be okay right?" He looked down at me and nodded, but there was something in his eyes that made it seem like he was unsure.

I felt my heart ache at this and I knew he was lying to me. He got up and slowly picked me up. I felt a slight pain between my legs and I whimpered.

He took me to the bathroom and set me down on the cold counter making me shiver. "Are you sore?" I nodded at his question, not trusting my voice. He nodded and walked to the shower.

I sat there as I heard the water turn on. He lied to me...but why?

He came back over and cupped my cheek making me snap out of my thoughts and look at him. "I am going to take you home after this." I nodded and looked down at my fingers.

I felt insecure being this bare around him so I cover my stomach and breast. Warm hands slowly held my head up making me look at Kahli in the face.

I looked away and he sighed. "You are perfect. Look at me, Athena." I slowly looked at him and he started kissing my chin and then traveled down to my neck.

He kissed down my chest and slowly removed my hands letting my boobs fall back into their sad place. "Gorgeous." I looked down and shook my head and he came back up toward my face.

"Say it with me, Athena. Gorgeous." I felt tears in my eyes as he continued to say the word gorgeous under his breath. I took a big deep breath and let it out. "Gorgeous..." my voice trailed off as I looked away from his intense stare.

I let one tear drop and Kahli wiped it away with his thumb. One single word...and yet it holds so much meaning to society. I know I'm not ugly but I am very far from gorgeous, and yet he still wants me.

"I never want to lose you. You are my star keeper. You take my breath away every time you open your eyes. And you make me feel stronger whenever you are around me." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

He picked me up and walked to the steamy shower. He put me down and the warm water fell down my back causing me to sigh.

I stood under the water for a few minutes, just allowing everything to soak off. I felt a small loofa drag over my skin, lightly scrubbing it making sure it was clean.

I opened my eyes and saw Kahli with his eyebrows pulled together as if he were very concentrated on washing my body. He stood closer to me and I leaned my head on his chest.

He slightly pulled away making my head almost drop, as he slowly got on one knee. He tapped my thigh signaling them to open and I did, letting him wash my legs.

(A/N: IF YOU DON'T WASH YOUR LEGS IN THE SHOWER! STAY THE FUCK BACK!)

I rinsed off and moved out of the way so that he could get the warm water. I took the loofah out of his hand and put some more of his body wash on the loofah.

He looked down at me with soft eyes as I gently started to wash his chest. I started to wash down his abs, feeling each curve and outline of his body. "So handsome." He chuckled and I looked up at him.

"I'm serious. If you want me to say I'm 'gorgeous' you have to call yourself handsome." He cupped my cheek and rubbed his thumb under my eye. "You are so kind to this cruel world my Athena. Handsome." I smiled and nodded as he kissed my lips.

I felt something in my heart fill. Like nothing was missing from my life. This is how I want to be..forever.

I continued to wash his body and I got to his v-line. I looked up at him as I slowly led my hand to wash his very girthy dick.

He groaned and threw his head back. "Athena.." he moaned out my name and I felt myself get wet. I looked up at him with an innocent look and he stopped my hand. "Go, you little vixen." I smiled as I walked out of the shower.

The warmth of the shower helped my muscles relax so now I wasn't in any pain. I wrapped a towel around my body and grabbed the same toothbrush he gave me from when I first stayed the night.

As I was brushing my teeth a felt warm hands hold my waist. I pushed my hips back into his and he groaned. "I'm going to call you a cold shower from now on." I spit out the toothpaste and laughed.

"Mm, and I will call you...what? Master? Sir? Dadd-" he cut me off by covering my mouth with his hand. "-Hey hey! Bring back, my innocent girl." I laughed into his hand and he rolled his eyes.

I walked out of the room while he was brushing his teeth. His phone went off and I yelled out to him. "Babe! Your phone is ringing! It says it's Mason!" He sighed and leaned on the bathroom door.

"Can you answer and say that I'm a bit busy?" I nodded and swiped the screen to answer the call.

Mason: Boss, We checked it out..it's not goo-

Me: Hey sorry he is in the bathroom.

Mason: If this is some random chick just know that Athena his GIRLFRIEND! Will whoop your ass.

Me: Mason. It's me...Athena.

Mason: Oh shit hi. Sorry, your voice sounded a bit different. Just keep me on the phone it's really important.

Me: Okay. What are you guys up to?

Mason: At yo- at someone's house. Some fuckers did something that pissed me off.

Me: Mason stay safe..all of you! You guys are like brothers to me.

Mason: Stopppp! I'm going to cry!

Me: oh no please don't!- oh wait here he comes.

I handed him his phone and he nodded in thanks.

He started to listen to what Mason had to say and then he looked back at me. If he wasn't so far away I thought I saw pity in his eyes.

He hung up and walked back over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him back. "I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry." Something inside me told me what happened but I wanted him to say it.

"It's your dad..."

--
Hey guys 😅...I love you all so much! You know that right? Tehe.. -love author. Word count: 3808

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 189 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
112K 2.2K 58
"Why would you do that for me? We barely know each other?" I say barely above a whisper. "Because I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever s...
29.2K 1.8K 43
A compassionate nurse and a hardheaded playboy are locked in a battle of wills. Will she get through to him on time? When Kit Hart takes a job as a...