Few and Far Between (Gojo x F...

By blancocloud888

You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the... More

A/n
Birthday Intervention
New Student
Cursed Tools
Kin Jewels
Coalesce
Saved By the Bell
Habitation
Hungry
Not Welcome
Neoteric
Kent, Amari, Elliot's profiles
Nobara Isn't An Idiot
Boys
Breakfast
Lotus - Azalea
Finish What You Start
Pro Tem Solo
Healing
Meeting Sukuna Ryomen
Y/n's House
Aboriginal
Deduction
Recur
The Roast Session
An Experience
You Better Watch Out
The Audacity
Keep Going
Unfettered
Xerces
Close
A Night to Remember
It Takes Two
Next Level
Extreme Games
Troublemaker
Closer
The More You Know
Not Over Yet
Sukuna the Menace
Behind
This Day
Tricks and Treats
Second times a charm
Where Is My Mind
Interested
As Promised
Turning Out
Assurance
A/N
Spill
Rejected
Wake Me Up
The Favorite
Yoru
Sea Urchin
Old School

Girls

179 8 26
By blancocloud888

E/c- eye color

"Ugh, boys. This is why I swing in the opposite direction." She sighed rolling her eyes and she reached for her phone that sat right next to her. "I could stay here all night though."

Amari went on her phone until she fell asleep herself about 45 minutes later.

3:30 am

You didn't normally have nightmares. You actually didn't remember most of your dreams. This recent one though, it made you jolt yourself wide awake. You weren't one to cry easily, especially over a dream, you were a bit shaken up though. You were so tired, you hadn't processed that you were laying on someone, you put your head back down and a voice surprised you.

"Hey sleepyhead, you're awake."

You turned your head and your E/c eyes met with Amari's tired grey ones. "Hi?"

"You're still at my house if that's what you're wondering." She gave you a small smile.

"I must've fallen asleep before the movie ended."

"Yea you did, that's okay though. We can always finish it whenever. I'm a little worried though."

You closed your eyes as you tried to hang on to your tiredness. "What are you worried about?"

"You."

"Huh? What's there to worry about with me?"

"I saw the way you jolted, I can tell something scared you awake."

"Yea, you're right." You said bluntly.

"I'm not prying though. You don't have to tell me, it was just something I noticed."

"All my friends died, that's all...it's just a dream though. My friends dying before me won't ever happen. I would risk my life for someone I cared about. So if the people around me are dying, I must already be dead because I would've already been fighting to begin with, even if I'm not strong."

"You must really care about the bonds you make then."

You concurred. "I hold them as close to my heart as I can, but I can't just hold everyone you know, they have to show me that I'm just as important to them too. What's the point of having someone that won't have your back in every situation? I'm not putting effort into a relationship that's one-sided because then it's not a real relationship. Relationships do take time though, so I don't immediately cut them off. Most people deserve a second chance and not everyone knows how to communicate easily."

"Yea I agree, and if they choose not to work or put effort, they're out of my life!" Amari said.

"Exactly! I'm not wasting my time after trying to help you."

"I wish I had your insight years ago. I've been fucked over a couple of times by fake people. I let them trample on me and take advantage of my generosity, but now I'm better. I'm more confident, and if you don't wanna appreciate what I do for you? Bye."

"This just proves great minds think alike." You said with content.

"Well thank you for the compliment."

"No problem. I'm glad to meet another girl. Not that I don't love my other friend, it'd just be nice to have more girls around me I suppose. I'm surrounded by dumb men throughout the day. Except for one, he's actually level-headed but the other two could use some work to be honest.

"I know how you feel. Kent and Elliot can be complete airheads sometimes. I like you, you are seriously a breath of fresh air. I'm sure you've heard that before."

"I guess everyone just likes me, I'm just so perfect." You said in a mocking tone with a high-pitched "princess" voice.

"Haha, you really need to stop making me almost laugh. I don't wanna wake up Kent."

"Huh? Kent is here?" You asked while looking around the room.

"Yea he's on the other chair. He passed out just like you during the movie."

"Nah, who cares about Kent, he'll just have to deal with the noise." You said with a chuckle.

"For real though. Nothing wakes that man up except himself."

You sat up and threw your arms upwards as you began to stretch. "To be honest, I don't want to go back to sleep. I'm tired of seeing bad things. Guess you can't escape shitty fears even when you sleep." You shrugged and relaxed your body as you leaned back on the couch.

Amari leaned over closer to you. She spoke in a whisper that was quieter than before. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yea of course."

"I don't want this to influence any future decisions."

"Well just try me. What do you want to say?"

"I just think you're cute. That's all..."

"Me?!" Nobara said something like that earlier too.

"Mhm. I obviously haven't sorted out feelings and all, I just met you, but I just wanted to say I would give you a chance. If we got to know each other and all."

I so owe Nobara an apology. "I appreciate you telling me. I'm sure it might've been a little nerve-racking thinking about it."

"No, not really. I'm not one to hold things back. I don't get shy, I just say what I think and if it doesn't go my way oh well, I get over it."

"I admire that, with some people, I'll be super anxious with. Then they show me I don't need to be and I don't fear anything. On the other hand, my anxiety is just through the roof and it never leaves with some people."

"I can understand that. I do wanna know, how do you feel about me?" She asked you.

You turned to her and looked her in the eyes. "I believe I could trust you. I don't fully trust you which makes sense, but I don't feel malicious intent of any kind from you. You truly do wanna try and be friends." You continued. "Could I use you as an excuse to escape my annoying mentor? Like I could just say I'm hanging out with you?" You let out a chuckle and Amari followed with her own laugh.

"He's really that bad huh?"

"He gets on my nerves to a horrid amount. I'm stuck with him for the rest of the year. It's so stressful sometimes and we really haven't even started the year yet."

"Yea I remember you told me something about that. What do you study again?" She questioned you.

"Oh uh, science, plant...science."

"Ohh you're a future botanist?"

"I want to be."

"That teacher of yours doesn't seem like the plant type of dude haha, he seems like the one to kill a cactus somehow within a week."

"I wouldn't put it past him. I don't know why he teaches, he must know something though or he wouldn't have gotten the job."

"Well, if classes ever get too stressful, you can come to me."

"Thank you Amari, I'll remember that."

Amari's eyes were focused on the ground. There was nothing there, but the eyes remained there for some reason. The corner of her lip folded into her mouth and she was in deep thought. You saw this and reached over to her holding her hand in yours.

"Looks like somethings bothering you too Miss. "I hold nothing back."

This was your attempt at trying to make her laugh. Trying to be funny usually helps but she stayed silent.

Well, this is awkward... You thought to yourself. "I probably shouldn't hav-

Upon hearing your words, Amari's eyes were on you. She definitely did the unexpected when you finally processed the fact that you were now laying down, her lips locked with yours.

Not your first kiss, but definitely your first kiss in a while. You surprised yourself when you realized you didn't feel like stopping it any time soon.

Amari broke the kiss which saddened you a bit if you were being honest. "...That's what I was thinking about..." Amari said to you, searching your face for a hopefully okay reaction to the situation. "I hope I didn't freak you out just now."

"I- I'm not sure what to say."

"I can stop don't worry, my goal was to not be too forward but I guess I failed at that. you're very pretty to me, I'm sorry. She chuckled and proceeded to lean back. It took all the courage in you to take a hold of her shirt, stopping her in the process.

Harsh would be an understatement to describe the blatant contrition on your face. Your eyes widened as you covered your face in embarrassment. "I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to do that I just-

"You just didn't want me to stop?" Amari interrupted your apology.

You slowly nodded your head.

She gently grabbed your wrist and lead your hands away from your face. "Has anyone ever told you you're the most adorable thing ever?"

"You think I keep track?" You said jokingly.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was a lot of people. You are definitely the hottest girl I've ever kissed." She leaned in closer to you. "You said you wanted to keep going?"

"I mean...I don't have anything against continuing."

"Beg."

Your jaw dropped making Amari giggle at your reaction. "I am NOT about to beg just to get a kiss from you. I'm not satisfying your dom side tonight. No way!" You shook your head and chuckled.

"I was just seeing if you would really do it to be honest." She smiled at you and then kissed you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 242 13
"๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ, ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ" Two adults wh...
1.8M 71.9K 50
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค...โž Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
7.2K 206 7
"What kind of woman is your type?" Effortlessly climbing to a Grade 1 sorcerer, you have become the talk of Jujutsu Society and have even been crown...
8.4K 377 51
"No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place" Y/N L/N, a girl of total mystery, suddenly comes to Jujutsu High to train to be a sorcerer. Where she ca...