Shades of Chase (English Vers...

By Warranj

A pair of caramel eyes, a sharp and pointed noise, a strong and defined jaw, and carnation pink lips-those we... More

Disclaimer
Shades of Chase
Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 15

5.8K 251 13
By Warranj

He will court me? Wait. Where did that come from? Did he really say that he'll court my mother first before me? Is he making fun of me?

"What are you talking about?" I suddenly felt uneasy because of what he said.

I pretended to ignore his presence even if my knees are already trembling because of nervousness. I turned my back to him and picked up the extra apron beside my mom. She's chopping the fresh chicken when she gave me a quick glance. She was smiling. Seems to be in a good mood.

"Good morning! Why are you here? Where's the kid?" she asked.

I immediately wore the apron. I saw Chase putting the meat inside the plastic before giving it to a lady. She's smiling widely while looking at Chase.

I released a sigh. I'm not even surprised that most of the customers are here in our stall. Chase's charisma can really allure many customers. I already proved that the first time he helped me here. With his playful smile and leaned body, he definitely can get everyone's attention. Even those passing by would end up buying something just by looking at him.

"He's with Rich. They are playing." I answered while still looking at Chase.

He shook his hands then glanced at me. He shot his brow up when he caught me staring at him.

"It's good that he's getting used to other people aside from us. I think even Rich is already fond of him."

"I agree. At least I have the time to help you here. I don't want to bring him here for he will just get bored as he doesn't have anything to do."

I put my hair on a messy bun. While I'm tying my hair, I looked at Chase. I saw how his eyes move down to my neck as he crossed his arms above his chest. He bit his lower lip and then slowly lifted his gaze to my face. He smirked.

I walked towards him and fixed some remnants there. I looked down, pretending to be busy.

"I see. You're not sore anymore, huh?" I heard him tease.

My eyes went wide as I looked at him. I glanced at my mom and saw that she's still busy assisting other customers. It's a relief she didn't hear what Chase said. If she ever heard him, that would only make her confused. She doesn't need to know what happened between Chase and I.

I looked at Chase who has a naughty grin on his face.

"Mom might hear you..." I said in a whisper.

He bit his lips like he doesn't mind if my mom heard him at all. What should I expect? He seems fearless of anything.

"So what if she hears it? If she ever gets mad then I will stand for you."

My heart flutter at what he said. I chuckled anxiously. I cleaned the sink and busied myself because I can feel my cheeks burning as it blushes.

"What are you talking about Chase?"

He laughed. His voice is really deep I could hear it all day.

"Are you thrilled?"

I swallowed hard, not able to answer. I saw from my peripheral vision that he's now nearing towards my direction. We're just inches away from each other until he bent down that made me smell his natural fresh scent.

Is this how he is while all sweaty? Why does he still smell nice?

"I'm sorry if I we had to do it first before courting you," he whispered on my ear. I didn't even flinch, I'm having goosebumps all over. "It's hard not to touch you, Allison. You're making me damn horny whenever I get to be with you this close."

Is he serious though about courting me? What ever happened? How did he decide on finally courting me? Or could it be that he just wants something to happen again between us?

"Chase, s-someone might hear you."

He chuckled. "Sorry. Up for some dinner tonight?"

'I'm not sure if my mom would allow me, Chase." I resumed on cleaning the sink again and pretended to be calm, though in reality I suddenly wanted to drown myself where I am.

I wanted to accept his invitation but I know I would feel wary because of what happened between us. Hearing exactly from him that he wants to court me, more so. I feel like hiding myself in the dark.

"I'll ask permission for you then." He said before turning to face my mom.

I stopped with what I'm doing and watched him.

"If you won't mind, Aunt Mercy, I'd like to invite Allison over dinner."

Aunt Mercy... when did they become close? Mama only knew Chase by his name because I sometimes talked to her about him. But now they seem to be close like they've known each other for a long time.

"No need, Chase. I'll cook dinner and you can drop by have dinner with us. That's if you wanted to?" my mom was smiling widely towards Chase.

"No problem."

"Alright then. So what do you want to eat then? Do you have any favorites you wanted me to cook for you?"

"Anything is fine with me." Chase answered.

"Alright, I'll cook something special for you."

Chase then faced me with a playful grin on his lips while staring intently at me.

"I eat anything," he said with a playful tone and expression. "Even you."

I felt my blood rush to my head when he said that right in front of me. All the indecent scenes we did yesterday consumed my memory. I looked at him wide eyed because I don't know how to react anymore. He smirked at me, clearly enjoying teasing me.

I can't take Chase's bluntness.

He must have noticed that I'm starting to feel uncomfortable when he suddenly placed his hand on my waist and tugged me closer. My eyes went wide at his sudden action. I was surprised, good thing my mom is still busy assisting customers she doesn't seem to notice us.

"I'm just kidding." he murmured and then placed a soft kiss on my forehead before letting me go right away.

Good thing his hug didn't last long because I'm not sure how to tell my mom if she accidentally saw us and asked me about it.

When afternoon came, we came home together. We were inside Chase's car because he insisted of driving us home instead of walking.

When the car stopped in the front of our house,  my mom immediately stepped out for she said she will still need to prepare for dinner.

"Come on upstairs. Let's have some snack first while waiting for mom to prepare dinner." I said while looking at him.

He was still looking straight specifically on our gate where mom entered earlier. She was already inside and out of our sight when Chase glanced at me. He suddenly leaned over me and pressed his lips against mine. He's torridly kissing me, his tongue moving around my mouth. My soft whimper bounced across the corners of this car as my hands suddenly held his arms that's on my legs.

I kissed him back with the same level of intensity. I feel like I've become an expert on the this especially when I'm with him and we're being intimate.

Chase's hands went inside my shirt. He pulled down my brassiere and freed my breast. My nipples quickly became hard the moment his palms brush it with immense hunger.

His kisses to me were hungry. Even our breathing is getting heavy with the tension surrounding us. Chase held the back of my head, harshly pulled my long hair that made me tilt my head to the other side. He left my lips and went down to my jaw. He pulled me from the back of my knees and lifted me to sit on his lap.

He made me straddle him, my hands were holding his shoulders. I can feel his hard bulge against my pants, it feels like a rock brushing against my clothed mound. He stopped kissing me. We stared at each other, his eyes already tender. Even I feels the same.

I parted my hair to the other side and eyed him even more intently. He brought his thumb on my lips and stroked it. Chase suddenly put his thumb inside my mouth and I was completely in awe.

"Bite it," he commanded.

I didn't comply right away. I was staring at him for seconds, his eyes hold fire of lust. When I saw the seriousness in him I slowly bit his thumb. When I was done biting his thumb, he brushed it against my tongue before pulling it out.

"I have to go."

What?

"I thought you will have dinner with us?"
He placed his hand on my clothed mound and caressed it. Even if I'm wearing jeans I can feel his warm hands. I can feel my flesh getting wet, the electricity was too much. I could even tell that his touch alone can make me come. I am new to this and things like this can make me feel hungry and excited.

He keeps on stroking it while staring into my eyes that have becoming so dreamy now. I bit my lower lip to suppress the moan that's about to come out of my lips.

"Something came up. Tell your mum I'll make it up to her some other time. I'm sorry."

I was torn between nodding my head or moaning. I shut my eyes tight and released a sigh. I was restraining myself from being caught up with the fire that Chase started to ignite within me.

"I-It's okay. I understand."

He attacked my lips and kissed me hard together with his rugged breathing that's so loud and clear. He's horny. Lust has taken its toll on him but something was stopping him to do it with me right now. I placed my hands on his hair, pulling them like it's the only thing I can hold on to.

"Next time I see you, I'm gonna make sure that I'll fuck you hard. . ." It's a breathless whisper that came out of his mouth along with his pleasuring bite on my lower lip. "So hard that you won't be able to walk properly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.4K 14
❝ behind my smile is everything you'll never understand. ❞ in which a girl learns that there is a difference between who she is and what she shows. ©...
149K 4.9K 52
Dear diary, Today it got even harder to look at him. I felt as if my soul was on fire, because he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at her. And i...
41.1K 696 17
"it's going to be okay, i promise." sodapop curtis bought her a hot chocolate. - if ur looking for an easy read that's lowkey garbage and won't make...
135K 1.4K 26
Y/n Jones, a girl who has been by Ponyboy Curtis side ever since they were born. Through thick and thin they dealt everything together. Their problem...