Wings of Life

By maxxie4345

Lilly is a kind hearted girl who is shy and quiet. She's used to change and was forced to move around a lot a... More

#1: A Normal Day
#3: Strong Heart School
#4: Fairy College
#5: first day
#6: wings
#7: library
#8: dinner for 2
#9: birthday
#10: Zandite
#11: Royal family of Zandite
#12: specialist competition
#13: surprise
#14: heart diamond
#15: knuckle sandwich
#16: fire power
#17: visit home
#18: hover bike
#19: undercover
#20: The Gala
#21: safe & sound
#22: zombieland
#23: finally
#24: good heart
#25: the beginning
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

#2: lost puppy

160 6 1
By maxxie4345

For the past week I've been hanging with Ray at the library and heal always insists on walking me home. So I started walking to the library instead of using my dads bike.

But today I was late. What's new. I ran down the stairs and jumped on my bike. It's Thursday so it'll be busy. Friday's are exam days.

I zoom maybe a little too fast but if no one sees me then I never did it. I hop off and throw the keys in my bag as I rush into the library to the front desk plopping my bag on the floor.

"Hi Miss Lilly" I heard Mrs. H behind me.

"Heyyyy how was your morning?" I smile innocently at her.

"The cart is full for you and I have another pile on the table and a stack of returns" she went and started typing on the computer.

"Ok thanks bye" I hurry and go to put these books back.

After I finish the first cart I get back and see Ms. H filling another one up. She gives me a smile and pushes to me. I leave the empty one. I go towards the 20s now and hear some rustling, like a fight. I push the cart into an empty aisle and run to the noise. It's Ray fighting this guy in some weird leather suit. Like a super hero. That's strange.

"You have to come back" the strange guy said.

"I can't......not yet" he struggled and pushed the guy down to the floor. "Tell your highness that I'll come back soon" I hid behind the other shelf.

"As you wish" he stood up and clicked his watch and poof. He was gone. What. Just. Happened.

Ray punched the wall. Hard. He's upset I should leave him alone. Or I should talk to him......

"You can come out Lilly" dam it was I too loud.

"Oh. Uh. Hey! You looked distraught so I was going to let you have a moment alone" I awkwardly smiled.

"It's fine. I know you saw" he sighed and slid down against the wall.

"Ok I saw you were fighting some strange man.......about going back" I fiddled with my fingers.

"Yea. That was my famous cousin......my mom sent him to get me to come home.....we made a deal 2 years ago when I was 16." I nod leaning against the shelf looking at him.

"I mean if your 18 you don't have to listen to anyone."

"I have obligations with my family....I wish I could run away" he whispers "it's just a lot of rules and responsibilities I have to follow"

"Well if you ever want to run away just tell me" I smile "and if you ever want to talk I'm here too"

"Than-" he was interrupted by Mrs. H. A groan slips past my lips when I heard her voice.

"LILLY WHERE ARE YOU HIDING"

"Shoot" I whisper. "Find me later" and I rush out to where I left the cart.

After I finished putting all those books away I was done for now. And I started looking for Ray. But I can't find him. I wanted to talk to him.

Mrs. H started locking up and we left. "Do you want a ride honey?" She asks me as I start walking to my bike.

"No thank you. Today I drove" I told her as I grabbed my keys.

"Ok have a safe night" she tells me and drives off.

I walk to my bike and see a lost puppy poster on the post I left my bike next to. I take a picture of the picture in case I find the puppy. It was a little white fluffy dog. So cute. Maybe I could check the park.

I put my helmet on and go to the park. I park the bike and hang my helmet on the handle.

I pull out my phone sending a quick hey text to Ray and pulling up the picture of the dog. It's name is Cookie. That's so cute.

I walk all over the park stopping after an hour and I sat down.

"Hey hey are you my human" a tiny voice came from behind me.

What. "Who's there?" And then a little fluffy white puppy jumped on my lap.

"Hey hey Aw your not Lucy but you are very nice and smell good" the puppy spoke. SPOKE?!

"Hey are you cookie?" I pet her and she went crazy licking my hand and face.

"Yes! I'm cookie. Do you know me?" She was wagging her tail and laid on her back for me to rub her tummy.

"I know how to get you home. Let's go" I pick her up and start walking to my bike.

"Wait I smell something" and she barked and ran off.

"COOKIE COME BACK"

I groan and run after her. I hear her growling and barking. Now I hear groans and grunts and clashing. Cookie whined. "COOKIE" I run faster to the sounds.

I get there and see a little puff of white fur on the ground crying. I rush to her but something electric hit me. And I fall to the floor. Shit. That hurt like a truck.

I groan and sit up and see a floating woman. What?! I'm going crazy. Maybe I hit my head.

"STOP" some guy ran in front of me with a glowing lightsaber. Star Wars now too? I'm sleeping. This is a dream. I rub my head. Doesn't feel like a dream.

Cookie! I get up, my side hurts. I clutch my right side and limp my way to cookie picking her up in my arms.

"HEY WITCHY OVER HERE" this tan dark raven haired guy shouts. He's built.

"This little human got in the way. I have to deal with her first" she made a hurricane. HURRICANE. And it started pulling me in. Cookie was crying slipping from my arms. I hold her to me tighter.

The witch laughed evilly as the raven hair boy swung his sword hitting her and she fell. A loud groan leaves her lips. "Good luck saving her" she zapped me again. I closed my eyes holding cookie in my arms shielding her from the attack with my body. I don't feel anything as the wind keeps blowing stronger.

I open my eyes and see Ray? With a glowing bubble around me. "Ray?" I manage to whisper out as I feel the pain take over my body. And everything goes black.........

~~~~~~
Ray POV

Apparently the witch found out where I was hiding thanks to my amazing cousin. Brady. I'm going to murder him.

I spit off to the side. Her little troll is strong but I'm angry. I grab my sword and swung it hard slashing it along its stomach as blood pooled out. It dropped to its knees trying to swing at me one first time. I jump up slicing his arm off as it took its last breath.

"COOKIE" I heard a girl scream. A human! Here at this time! I groan and run over to the park where the others are.

I see Brady attacking the witch with Simon. They're both skilled in battle. But I am too. "HEY WITCHY OVER HERE" Simon shouts. She has an evil smirk.

I get angrier when I see the witch make a hurricane. Jacinta. She hates my guts. She sees me and growls even louder. "This little human got in the way. I have to deal with her first"

She has a smirk on her face. And throws a blot of lighting to the human girl. Lilly. LILLY. What is she doing here. Why can't she just be safe and not get in the way. A flicking glowing bubble glows around her barely protecting herself. I rush in front of her deflecting another spell.

Simon managed to hit Jacinta. She said something but I couldn't hear her. I was focused on Lilly. "Ray" I heard her quiet voice and she fell her body limp to the floor. A little white fluff was cuddled into her lap.

I drop my sword and rush to her side. I pick up her head and hold it taking her pulse. Ok she's alive. He breathing is short and slow.

Simon came to my side with a smirk. "So you know this little fairy?"

I shake my head. "She's not a fairy. She's a human from earth" I've never sensed any magic from her. She doesn't even know anything about the magic realm.

My hand touches her waist and it's wet. BLOOD. "HURRY! She's bleeding we have to help her" I stand picking her up. "Simon get the dog please"

I run to the ship where Brady was in the pilot seat. I lay her down on our little med area of the ship. The magic glass covers her taking her vitals. Simon got the dog and we start flying.

"Brady for the love of all things magic please hurry up!" You can hear the anger in my voice. I sit next to the incubator looking thing looking at her  body. The blood staining through her white lifeguard hoodie. That witch hit her hard. I'm going to kill her. And she's human it hurts her more.

Simon came up behind me. "Hey try to calm down. You being all stressed won't help her healing" he pat my back. "We're almost at Strong Heart Academy.....I contacted the med bay and they're ready"

I nod. Ok. She's going to be fine we have the best magical technology. We stopped flying. We're here. The door opened and in rushed the med bay team with the floating gurney. They careful place her down and I follow them out to the medical center.

"Head master Silas" I slightly bowed my head. "I'm sorry for my absence here but I have to go" I go to run past him but he stopped me with his staff. It's good with a blue gem on top.

"Sir Raymond....who is she?" She asks sternly

"She's a human friend from Earth she was attacked by Jacinta protecting a dog. Please sir I have to see her" I make it past him.

The healer is sticking her up with magic and stopped the bleeding. His hands glow golden as she finished floating and laid back down.

"Is she okay?" I asked when I sat next to her.

"She'll be fine.....you said she's a human from earth?" He asked and I nodded. "Make sure she rests and notify me when she wakes up"

"Thank you" I tell him as he leaves.

~~~~~~~

Third person POV

The healer, Mr. Travis, left the medical bay and walks to the head masters office. After knocking and hearing a come in. Mr. Travis entered this large office and sat in front of the wooden desk across from Silas.

"So" Silas asks looking out the window of his office.

"She certainly is magic. And a strong one at that......but her magic was dormant for a while.....I think it is awakening slowly now"

"Interesting...could you sense what kind of magic?" Mr. Travis shook his head.

"Whoever shut her magic off was strong" Travis was in deep thought. Who would hide a fairy on a non magical realm.

"Do you remember the story of the Zandite Royal Family?" Silas walks over and sits down.

"The Princess that ran away 20 years ago?" Mr. Travis asked. He's one of the younger teachers here so he's not completely informed on history.

"Yes. She ran away to live a normal non-royal life. She was a strong guardian fairy. There was a rumor she fell in love with an earth boy and lived her life. No one has heard from her since she left."

"You think this earthling might be her daughter?" Travis is amazed at this old man's knowledge

"If she's a fairy of nature it is a possibility that she's the lost princess's daughter.....we mustn't tell anyone. I'll contact the girls fairy school"

————————————————

Brady- Ray's older cousin. 19. Brunette with green/hazel eyes. 6'1
Jacinta- evil witch. Hates Ray.
Simon- Friends with Ray and Brady. 20. Raven hair. Tan skin. Dark brown eyes.
Strong Heart Academy for Boys- specialist boarding school for the future warriors of the magic realm.
Mr. Travis- healer at Strong Heart Academy for Boys (Specialists focused curriculum)
Head master Silas- head master of strong heart academy

Zandite- planet of nature.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.3K 46
Yep, it's back!!! The Winx girls are back for the excitement of a new school year!!! Things are looking up for the girls until a little fairy name Ai...
6K 104 16
Bloom has just started her school year at Alfea when she is told by headmistress Faragonda that she has been expelled for a whole year. The evil trix...
2.3K 98 23
The winx club, Bloom, Stella,flora,techna,Musa and Layla defeat evil for good. ( or so they thought). They settle down and get married,l.( Bloom+Sky...
10.2K 424 47
WARNING READ RAINBOW MYSTERY BEFORE THIS ONE....... Last year was nothing but crazy for the Winx, they found the lost princess of rainbow valley . De...