Mcyt Oneshots (Mostly Dream)...

By Angst_coffee_inhaler

The description is what the title said and it would mostly Dream. More

About this book
Mercy
Dandelion [Angst w/h Fluff]
Field of Dandelions
I sold my soul to the....
Incantations
Blackened mark • WIP •
oh shit-
There's another Furry!!!
I'm sorry
Snapped
Hold on
oh shit- 2
Wrong timing
Help? What's that?
Why?
Moral of the Story
Just smile and it'll be alright
It's my child now
ìññòçèñt ²
My brothers now so kindly f*ck off
Be careful what you wish for
Request Pls
Dragon Dream and his whelp
I exiled my own brother
Eyes blue
A Smiley Broken Dream
One person with two identities
A Smiley Broken Dream 2
What did I told you!
Bingo!
Innocent
Goodbye Quackity
Till We Meet Again
"Attachment = Weakness" by :)
Still don't believe me?
Time of the month
Dancing with your ghost
The Complicated Family Tree
She's Here ( Dragon Dream and his Whelp² )
"You Promised"
Why you should never leave the voices unsupervised
Littles
Advanced/Belated Christmas to you all!!!
Brother [Angst]
Scary Teen Parents
Wait What?
Tch! Damned Hunters
A Sentient World
Business is business
Never Again
"He asked me" - Dream
Blood for the Blood God
You had one job
The day Dream got kidnapped ( Still on Hiatus )

The Bulletin Board

516 20 5
By Angst_coffee_inhaler

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1008 ]

-----

“Oh She's not gonna be here today and but we can convince someone right?”

“How about her? She's pretty much free”

“That could work”

If you're starting to wonder what's all this about and how they know someone's free or not then let's dive to it.

In the middle of L'manberg war, where the people of the newly elected country with no permit or whatsoever, so it does not exist in the eyes of the law. Where we could see a neon green building and very tall and very, very, very wide sign. Stretching around thousands of blocks. Only halfway done with the thing when someone shouted why he build this, just existing right at the center of their pointless war for anyone to see.

“Dream! What in the world are you doing?” A very hesitant, curious, and angry Wilbur from the bottom of the ledge Dream is standing on.

“I'm building, go away I ain't gonna attack you if you won't attack me here, you'll find it out later” Dream then tuned out the people below him and focusing on his build, just needed a couple more feet higher and a little wider then he's done.

People from below didn't go away as Dream hoped too but instead stayed. Watching the creator of the world doing something like this, is very suspicious so. Very suspicious.

Half an hour later, Dream finally - finally -  finished. He very much announced this with a crow of delight.

Then he remembers that he needs to section this equally, and doing it so that everyone has its own space... Shit.

Rolling up his sleeves, eyes burning with determination, as he get his black block, then starts to section this wall.

“I thought he's finish” Punz pointed out from above the tree he's laying at. Munching some cookies that he put in his inventory.

“Yeah me too, I guess he forgot something?” Bad question. Though he is unconvinced that that's the case in this one.

“Very much unlikely of him” Foolish disagree.

“True, True”

Many hours later, there's a lot of picnic mats around, different group of people just lazing around with foods made and brought by Nikki, Eret and some other who gotten hungry from watching all of this. Chatting idly, calm in a way no one had seen before on the server other than the first batch of people who got invited.

“Who needs a drink? I brought plenty with me” Philza announce, his arms are full with different types of drinks in pack. Techno at his side is very much not enjoying this, as his face scrunch in annoyance while carrying a cooler in one hand and a big plastic bag that's full of pitcher.

“Me!!” A blonde with blue eyes teen screech with no shame while waving wildly from his spot. Tommy just stuck a tongue on Techno when sees him glaring at his direction.

“Does anyone have a thermos or a hot water? I need it for my caffeine intake” Tubbo asked around, while a big jar of caffeine powder puff in existence on his right side.

“Got it, Sapnap! Boil this please!”

“I'm just a portable lighter to you guys huh?”

“Just do it you dramatic fire maniac”

Quiet chatter filled the place for a few hours. Laughter was there, as they witnessed their Admin sometimes fall into his death sometimes or just someone prank someone. All in all, it's a very peaceful state. Which is something you don't get to see everyday.

The peacefulness got interrupted by a yell of success from above. Blearily waking up from their naps. They must've fallen asleep somehow. Look up and gape at what they saw.

The thing that Dream had been making for the past couple of hours is a mother fucking Neon Green Bulletin Board. A colossal one that is. It was divided by a black blocks equally and it was big enough that they could see what's written on it too. Convenient.

From top right they can see Dream's name with a schedule list? Really- that will let them see if he's available at that date or not. And they can see that he's not available today too.

This- this is very helpful. Huh...

“Hah! My work here is done, pick your box and put the date if you are available or not, just do that. No wrecking or burning this down, I'm looking at you minors, Sapnap and Fundy” Dream point his fingers to the eyes of his mask then to the people he address.

The ones he addressed had the gal to look sheepish, well aside from the blonde gremlin, he only smiled devilishly at this.

“Also don't worry about how to write something here, I put a sign in each box that is connected to the board and write what you want with that okay? Good. There's no need for violence about this one cause I put a barrier in each column that only and will recognize that person who had write down first on it. I'm unavailable today because of admin duty, goodbye” With that Dream fucking flew towards who knows where.

“He can fly this whole time and didn't use it when building this monstrosity! What the heck!”

“That homeless person had done something good for once in his life, good for him, good for him and I'll just put mine with unavailable for as long as I can”

“Techno no”

“Techno yes... Although I need to ask where the library is too”

----

Few months later

----

“Can someone translate that please!” Someone shouted from below the colossal building.

“Where?”

“On Technoblade's spot”

“Oh God, he really wrote it down” They groan out loud when they saw what was written on it.

“What? What is it?”

“Just.. just ignore it”

“okay fine”

----

What he (Technoblade) wrote:

“Ay caramba donde esta la biblioteca?”

----

“We need someone to do this” Antfrost whispers to Hbomb who is nodding his head in agreement.

“Yes but who?”

“Let's look at the Bulletin Board to see who's available”

“Good idea”

-----

A/N : Hope y'all like it!

My Technoblade Contribution Art

This took me a day to draw and another one to write all of his quotes

Ignore the mouth and nose please

And this got me 3 days to do. Coloring, tracing, short attention span, etc.

I didn't know what to put on top, I had forgotten the word farewell and typed the word Rest Well. Oh god.

Fly high 🕊️ king 👑

Fly high 🕊️  King 👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 79 23
yea just oneshot smut fluff maybe angst
3.5K 59 9
just a bunch of taekook oneshots, mainly fluff angst and a tiny bit of smut ( I'm not good at this genre guys) and ofc REQUESTS ARE OPEN
883 27 25
Dnf/ Karlnap oneshots, book teasers, other dsmp stuff, dsmp s2 made up headcannons, mcyt, etc. A book full of experimenting :) (Some things are writt...
144K 4.8K 58
Read to find out I'm too lazy to write a description. lots of fluff lots of smut #1 in minyoongi #1 in yoonkook #1 bottomyoongi #5 minsuga