Forelsket || taekook

By happyne55

It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike... More

Information.
Main character.
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
Side character introduction
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
A/N
51
52
53
54
55
56
A/n

4

3.4K 207 94
By happyne55

The moment he sat in the car he smiled at the look on my face and then winked at me. Then drove away.

What moment he drove away. Jin hyung came and smiled at me.

He saw me joked about seeing a jinn rather Jin(himself) because I looked shocked to him.

The rest of the drive was silent. Shit I was mortified.

If I tell my family , they will ground me. No, I can't let that happen. What am I gonna do now.?

At this point I just want to reach home, and connect to wifi to unblock this guy.

I hesitated before unblocking him. I felt like someone has pointed a gun at me to do it.

I glared at my laptop screen, fearing for the worst. After 10 minutes I heard a ding sound on my laptop indicating a message. I mentally made a note to myself to turn my laptop silent, in case my family hear the sound of the message.

I sighed deeply before opening the message.

(the bold text will be from Taehyung , after Taehyung text the rest is Jungkook's thoughts)

'That was fast'. Read the message. What do I say now hello? No he is not my friend.

Then I decided to ask him the question which was on my mind for long.

"how did you find out my name" I inquired. I don't recall telling him my name.

I have my ways . uh okay? This was creapy.

"what do you want?" I licked my dry lips and waited in anticipation for response.

'Same thing I said before. Be mine. Be my boyfriend'. Well, that was direct, not that I mind that he was direct.

"I am sorry, I will have to refuse "I had to be polite.I don't know what this is capable of. Not after today.

'What's your excuse?' His question surprised me a bit. I mean I thought him to be angry. I was about to reply. But seems like he isn't patient enough.

'What can't think of any?' His mocking tone pressed the wrong button in my mind. I started typing.

"listen here mister , Firstly I won't be your boyfriend. Secondly, it's not like I can't think of any reason there are far too many reasons for me to reject you. My family condemns this kind of thing, I am not gay, and my family doesn't allow me to even talk with males other than family for me to have even male friends. I like my peaceful life so go away and bother someone else."

I was proud of my sassy reply. Jin Hyung did teach me a few things. I crossed my arms over my chest as I waited for the reply with a smug look on my face.

Kim taehyung is typing....

'I know you are gay, jungkook. You can't lie to me.' What the hell he can't know that, I have yet not come out as gay. I mean my parents know that , both girls and guys pursue me. But I still haven't had that talk with my parents. I haven't openly came out gay.

"I am not, and the answer is still no," I said trying to convince myself that he is bluffing.

'Are you trying hard to get.?' What does he actually think I am not interested in him can't he just get that.

'You know no one rejects Kim Taehyung. Back in Seoul both girls and guys throw themselves at me' God he is just so full of himself. Did I just hurt his pride?

"well that's wonderful for you. How about taking a trip back to Seoul". Sarcasm dripped in my words.

'No. The more you refuse. The more it makes me want to chase you down.' Talk about persistence. How do I get this guy to stop bothering me?

"well that your problem. I am not going to go against my parents' wishes. Well for a grown-up man like you this shouldn't be hard to understand "I said keeping my grounds.

'So you are going to keep refusing no matter what?' I think he was finally getting my point.

"yes" I replied, its about time he take the hint.

'Even if i stand in front of your house and ring your doorbell?' Wait, what? Omg, he would dare to do such a thing. Would he? My heart beat increased. I wasn't able to reply when another message came.

'Which room are you in? Is it the one with the golden curtain?' I snapped my head to the window and carefully walked towards it.

My legs trembling. I peeked outside and I let out a shriek as I saw him standing in front of our house. His peral white Audi was shinning under the street light.

He looked up from his phone and saw me and I fell back on my ass. I had forgotten how to breathe, my face lost its color. I feel like my death was standing there. He was standing there with his white shirt and black pant with rolled-up sleeves. I had lost any strength in my leg.

'So shall I ring the doorbell and tell your brother that I am here to meet you?'

The question bought all the strength back to me. I had to do something fast. Dad will come home anytime.

"please go to some other place and leave my house I beg you. Please don't do this to me. You don't know my family what they will do if they found out about it." I was begging him to leave. I was scared more scared than I have ever been in my entire life.

'I will leave if you agree to be my boyfriend ' was he still going on about this? What part of no did he didn't get.

"I am sorry I can't be your boyfriend. My family will kill me if I do something like this". Right now my main aim is to convince him to leave in front of my house.

'don't beg me like that , it makes me feel bad 'THEN LEAVE DAMN IT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I wanted to say that, but I had to handle this calmly..

"please leave my dad will be coming anytime." I said trying to convince im again.

'I already told you , I will leave if you agree to my wish'. Oh god, he will be the cause of my death.

I had to fix this mess before its too late.

" I can't but listen , we can talk this out. I swear we can talk about it maturely. "I hope he agrees to my suggestion.

'so you mean you will consider it then, will I? no, but he doesn't need to know that.

"yes yes I will. Now please leave." I hope he agrees.

'alright jungkook, if you say so. I going to hold onto your word. Don't go back on your word. You know what can I do? 'do I know I know but right now please leave.

"yes right now, please leave"

'relax, I am leaving'. I heard the sound of the car engine turning on. I walked to the window to see taehyung blowing me a kiss as he drove off. I breathed a sigh of relief. What have I gotten myself into?

"so about our talk, listen i can't be your boyfriend. My family is extremely strict. I never had any guy friends except for Jimin and hoseok because those two are with me since childhood and are more of brothers to me. My family loves me, but they won't make an exception in this case as well. Taehyung I don't know what kind of guy you think I am but, I am really simple. And about my sexuality. I didn't lie to you. I am bi- but I can't say that to parents. They would literally kill me. Please understand this. If they knew about you, they won't hesitate to marry me as soon as possible." I don't but I thought I should tell him the truth so that he can get a clear picture of my situation.

Or maybe him standing infront of my house trigged my honesty.

'well that sound bad. So what should I do?' he asked huh you should just leave me alone.

"what do you mean?" my question was obvious as my confusion does he still not get it?

"well I assumed us to be couple by now, which we are not. And I am not going to leave you alone.' What the hell is kidding me?

'"why not" I was about cry now.

'because you intrigue me jungkook. I am not used to getting rejected.' Well then is just a reality check, mister.

"but stuff like happen in dramas and movie. This is reality accept it". I didn't care just because of his intrue I will get killed.

'yes but stuff like doesn't happen with me so its hard to accept. I am still going to get to know you. You can't say no unless you want me to talk with your parent' the threat was loud and clear.

'dont make me angry jungkook. Its not an idea you want to get used too.'

Well i am doomed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

please vote comment and share.

Lets's see what's in store for both Jungkook and taehyung.

BORAHAE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 3.7K 30
It was like a movie. That summer was the last time they saw eachother, the first and last time they shared a sweet kiss, and the last time they would...
197K 13.2K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
45.2K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...
5.9K 331 17
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...