Few and Far Between (Gojo x F...

By blancocloud888

You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the... More

A/n
Birthday Intervention
New Student
Cursed Tools
Kin Jewels
Coalesce
Saved By the Bell
Habitation
Hungry
Not Welcome
Neoteric
Kent, Amari, Elliot's profiles
Nobara Isn't An Idiot
Girls
Breakfast
Lotus - Azalea
Finish What You Start
Pro Tem Solo
Healing
Meeting Sukuna Ryomen
Y/n's House
Aboriginal
Deduction
Recur
The Roast Session
An Experience
You Better Watch Out
The Audacity
Keep Going
Unfettered
Xerces
Close
A Night to Remember
It Takes Two
Next Level
Extreme Games
Troublemaker
Closer
The More You Know
Not Over Yet
Sukuna the Menace
Behind
This Day
Tricks and Treats
Second times a charm
Where Is My Mind
Interested
As Promised
Turning Out
Assurance
A/N
Spill
Rejected
Wake Me Up
The Favorite
Yoru
Sea Urchin
Old School

Boys

201 12 52
By blancocloud888

*Alcohol Warning- nothing bad happens, just someone gets drunk*

Amari performed a few songs after that. While that was going on you guys got food.

"Amari did great tonight! She's got such a nice voice!" You complimented Amari to the others at the table.

Gojo and Nobara verbally concurred and you heard a very happy sounding voice behind you.

"Aww well thank you very much Y/n." She patted you on your back as she took a seat next to you.

"So you must be Amari?" Gojo asked.

"Yes sir."

"Oh no you don't have to call me sir, I'm not that old. Just call me Gojo."

"Alright then Gojo. I'm Y/n's friend, we just met today but I consider her a friend already."

Nobara was drinking some soda and she fake coughed. *cough* "Crush" *cough* Everyone turned to her, though no one understood what she said.

"What did you say Noba?" You asked her.

"Oh nothing, I was just coughing Y/n haha."

You side-eyed her but went back to talking with Amari. "Oh okay. Amari you're so good at the bass, how'd you get so good at it?"

"Well the answer is obvious, practice. Of course not everyone practices the same amount and some take longer to pick up things than others." She leaned in close to you to where only you could hear her. "That's not the only thing my fingers are skilled at though hehe, you wanna see?"

(AYO WHAT?!!!)

You were most definitely shocked at her words and even stumbled upon your words until she pulled a literal flute out of her bag. "I can play wind instruments too. Just the flute, clarinet, and the trombone." She saw your face and was confused. "Did I say something embarrassing? Why do you look flustered?"

You chided yourself for jumping to stupid conclusions. I HATE THAT I LET MYSELF THINK SHE MEANT SOMETHING ELSE!

"Oh, it's nothing. I just need to take off my jacket I'm feeling a little hot." You let out a nervous laugh and took off your jacket, hanging it on the back of your chair.

The two boys sitting across from you shared a glance with each other before looking at you silently with concern.

Gojo did see that she whispered to you, he didn't know what she said, but he knew he didn't like it. He thought that he should behave himself though instead of calling her out. He didn't wanna ruin your chance of making more friends, because in full honesty, your current ones could die at any time. That's the reality of being a Jujutsu Sorcerer.

You directed your attention toward Elliot. "So Amari can sing and play the bass, Kent likes to read, what do you like to do Elliot?"

He just shrugged. "I don't really do anything to be honest."

Kent chimed in. "Tch. He's just trying to be humble. Elliot can cook AND he actually knows a little bit about plants. That's what you're studying right?" He asked you.

"Mhm." You nodded and then spoke to Elliot. "Aww Elliot, you don't have to be shy to tell me about what you like to do."

"I just thought that you'd think it was silly. A guy who likes plants and really enjoys doing stuff in the kitchen."

"I love that Elliot. I'm a gardener myself, so I know quite a bit about plants. I'm not amazing at cooking but that's impressive that you can cook."

"Y/n would kill for a man that can cook. Like you." Nobara muttered quite loudly for the table to hear.

You had to restrain yourself from spitting out your drink at Nobara's blatant attempt of trying to set you up with someone. You cleared your throat. "Oh uh yea I suppose so." You took a bite out of your dorayaki. You promised yourself earlier you would get some so here you are.

"Hey there Kent, you have a skateboard in your hands?" Gojo asked him.

"Uh yea what about it?"

"How long have you been skateboarding for?"

"Since I was about 12. I really enjoy it."

"You know, I can actually skateboard myself."

"Gojo shut up! You'd probably break your back going down the kiddie ramp because you're so old." You said with some prominent attitude in your voice. Everyone started laughing, even Gojo himself.

"I'm not that old Y/n stop acting like I'm a grandpa!"

"You got the hair to match it though."

"Mhm, and you got the height to match your patience, that little temper of yours compliments it."

"Okay, stop throwing insults at each other, you guys bicker like siblings sometimes." Nobara stepped in before things could get heated. The other people at the table did find it amusing though.

"Y/n? Do you like video games? Or horror stuff?" Amari asked you with a twinkle of hope in her eyes.

"I like video games but I'm not as big about them as horror or anime."

"Dude! We have to watch this new horror movie together then! Hold on, I'll show you." She began to pull it up on her phone.

(Pretend this is a new movie 😭 )

"There's this movie that just came out called Final Destination 3!" She said.

"I've been wanting to see that one!"

"I have it on DVD if you wanna watch it. Me, Elliot, and Kent are gonna watch it tonight at my place." She said.

You gave Gojo pleading eyes. "Can I pleaaaasee go?"

"Why are you asking me? I'm not your dad."

"Well I don't know, I'm just wondering if we have something important to do tomorrow."

"No we don't, do you want me to order more dorayaki? I can pay for it."

"Eh, I've had enough for tonight."

Nobara chimed in. "She can't live without her dorayaki, or yogurt. I hope you guys have some yogurt to keep her sane."

"I used to have some yogurt, but Gojo ate all of it. Now he has to deal with my mood swings."

You guys stayed there for another hour and 10 minutes or so before you said goodbye to Nobara and Gojo. I guess it is kind of weird going home with people you just met but when you have the first years and Gojo as your buddies? You're not worried that much at all. Also, you can kind of handle yourself. You trust yourself, to an extent, to be able to fight if needed.

This might sound a little cold but, at the moment, you don't care about losing anyone except your friends at Jujutsu Tech. You know that thing that happens to some people where they can open up to a complete stranger but hide things from people they know? I'm not sure how to explain it but the mindset can fall along the lines of "I have nothing to lose" because there's not even a connection between you and the stranger. Or, you tell them because since they don't mean anything to you, if they judge you, it's not going to affect you. Being a sorcerer is a dangerous job but they're less likely to die to things that non-sorcerers can die to.

Long story short, you're prepared to lose anyone that's not in the Jujutsu Society, besides your parents of course. So what do you say to that? Fuck it. You're not nervous about what they might think of you, or worried about being too shy. You'll just go with the flow of whatever this next adventure brings you.

You guys reached Amari and Elliot's place. You guys were now on the doorstep, waiting to hear the click of entry when the key made its turn.

You guys entered the house and Elliot put your food in the fridge.

Amari placed her things on the counter. "You can sit on the couch if you'd like Y/n, I'm just gonna go shower and change right quick. Then I'll be out. You two boys don't do anything too crazy while I'm gone."

You seated yourself and Elliot went inside his room to do whatever. Kent then sat next to you. "I'm really glad you took us up on this offer, we are always open to making new friends."

"Well, I'm always open to making new friends. Especially ones that I can share an interest in things with."

"Yea, you said you like video games right?"

"Kind of, just a bit I suppose."

"Look in front of you princess." Kent pointed to a gaming console sitting near the Tv.

(I'm not gonna give it a specific name, imagine it as an Xbox or a PlayStation or whatever)

"Are you suggesting we play something while we wait?" You asked him.

"Of course!" He got up and turned on the console. "So we got the usuals on here, COD, Apex, Rainbow, GTA, or not as much violence games like Stardew, Uno, and Overcooked."

"That's a hard choice, I want to 1v1 you in Call of Duty, but I also want to beat your ass at Uno."

He smirked at you. "Are you challenging me?"

"Yea, you shouldn't even call it a challenge though, I'll wipe the floor with you."

He scoffed in a overexaggerating manner and smiled at you. "You say you don't really like games that much, how are you as good as you say then?"

"I actually use to play them ALOT but then I grew out of them and found different interests."

"Mhm, well, Amari is better at me than video games, but I'm gonna have to see if there's any truth behind your words."

You sat up straight with a resolved countenance. "Fine then, load up Call of Duty right now, custom matches, and pick the map Nuketown."

"Really? Nuketown?"

"It's a fun map!!"

"Ahaha, alright fine." He handed you a controller and sat back down at your side.

"If I win, you owe me some dorayaki." You said to him.

"And if I win, I'll take you out." He retorted.

"On a date? Or with a sniper?" You said jokingly, while at the same time avoiding any tension...romantic tension specifically.

"You're very funny you know? When you actually talk and stuff. I could tell you were kind of shy when we first met."

"Yea, I can be like that sometimes. It just depends on people's vibes I suppose. If you win though, I totally wouldn't mind just hanging out and chilling you know?"

Well, I was trying to maybe ask her out on a date, but it went over her head somehow. "Yea sure. Let's do this." Kent said.

***

"AHA! I WON!" Your arms shot up in the air as a victory stance.

"What the heck!! How was I supposed to know you were that good?! Even my freaking fingers are sweating."

"I warned you." You shrugged and placed the controller on the ground next to your feet.

"Haha damn! You're good at this, and you like to read? I must've hit the jackpot meeting her.

"What's with all the ruckus out here." Elliot had come out of his room, now changed into pajamas.

Kent pointed at the TV still in shock from his loss. "Bro! Look at the screen!!"

The score had read 100 to 87

"She did that?" Elliot asked as he was overtly impressed.

"Yea I know! Y/n you were better than I thought! We need to see you go against Amari! That would be a really interesting fight."

"I've been summoned?" Amari had walked out of her room too wearing a tank top and black shorts. "Oh wow! Look at that! Y/n you're great at that game!" Amari congratulated you.

You hadn't turned around to face her but you did attempt to hide the smirk appearing on your face. You shrugged with fake disinterest and leaned back on the couch. "I'm not really good, I was just going against an easy opponent."

Elliot and Amari gasped and began laughing.

"Damn, now you're ganging up on me too huh?" Kent asked you in a playful manner.

"Well, if an opportunity comes up for a roast, why not take it?" You retorted.

"She's not wrong." Elliot said while walking into the living room.

He was about to sit next to you when Amari flew from her previous spot and jumped over the back of the couch, plopping down next to you. "Oops, seat taken." She shooed him away. He just rolled his eyes in response and sat on the ground with his back against the bottom half of the couch.

Kent then started talking to Amari. "Amari, put your boobs away, we have guests over."

You had no clue what he was talking about so you looked at her and indeed saw what he had described. A low-cut tank top on a pretty girl.

"She's a girl Kent! Boobs don't bother girls! You're fine right Y/n?"

"Heck yea I'm fine, definitely fine."

"See! Start the movie, I'm getting tired of seeing your losing score replaying on the screen."

Kent let out a huff of annoyance and soon started the movie.

(I'm not doing the movie commentary this time, sorry)

Suprisingly, everyone fell asleep towards the end of the movie, except Elliot and Amari.

"Damn, that dorayaki from the restaurant must've taken her out." Amari whispered as she said this in a joking manner.

"And Kent must've passed out from the alcohol he drank."

"Pfft, what a lightweight." Amari muttered.

"Amari! Don't be rude." Elliot chided her.

"What? It's funny I mean look at him. He's just out cold."

"What about Y/n?"

"Well I mean she's out too, but she looks adorable. It's less funny and way cuter."

*****

"Is she okay?" A voice came in through his phone.

"Yea she's safe. She's just sleeping Nanami. Looks like she'll be having a sleepover tonight"

"Well since she's okay can you come back now? You're investing all this time into a student that's old enough to do what she wants."

"I just want to make sure my students are safe Nanami. It would be a shame to lose any of them to mere non-sorcerers with malice. I think they're just fond of her." Saying those words leave a bad taste in my mouth...

"If anyone saw you right now, you'd be considered a stalker."

"And they wouldn't necessarily be wrong. I am technically stalking, but it's for her safety."

"Sure Gojo, get back here. You've got duties."

"I'm on the way, stop being so pushy." He ended the call and warped out of the area back to Nanami.

*****

The movie ended at about 1:04 am so Gojo's conversation happened at about 1:15. Gojo had stayed keeping watch since you had gotten to their house. Your tired ass had fallen asleep at about 12:15. Conveniently you had Amari as your pillow.

Elliot got up from his seat on the floor. "I'm heading to my room Amari. Don't do anything stupid."

"Whaaat? What would I do?" She said with a smile.

"I don't even know, why don't you just give it a rest?"

"Give up? That's not in my vocabulary."

"Bro! I don't even get any girls. At least let me shoot my shot?"

"Aww boohoo. Would you like a tissue? I think I have some in my room."

"You weren't even the first to see her."

"Shh keep it down. You'll wake her idiot." Your head was on Amari's lap as you were sound asleep.

"Tomorrow, I'm asking her to go out with me."

"You mean hang out? She's not gonna say yes to dating you this early on."

"Yea whatever. I'll take her somewhere, she's gonna love it, and you won't even begin to be on her mind if you are now."

"She's way out of your league Elliot. You might wanna go for someone else. I can't say I have feelings because I just met her, but the idea of getting to know her and spending time with her doesn't sound bad at all."

"And I feel the same way. Don't expect me to just not try anything with her Amari."

"Stop treating her like some prize. She's a person, she has feelings too, don't make this a competition. I am just simply attracted to her. How about you act like an adult and whoever she hangs out with or whoever she likes is just how it is, no need to get salty about it. If she doesn't like any of us and wants to stay friends, that's okay too. I can accept that, can you?"

"Of course I can!"

She shooed him. "Then go to your room like you originally planned. We'll be fine, I'm not gonna kidnap her or anything."

"Fine, I'll come out to check on you though."

"Don't you have work tomorrow?" She asked him.

"Nope, I'm actually free tomorrow."

"I have work at 4 pm. I'll just sleep in I guess."

"That's fine, I'm off to my room. Goodnight Amari."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
84.3K 2.8K 43
"Why, (Y/N)!? Why can't you just remember!?" Gojo cries out at you, his blue eyes bewildered and brimming with unshed tears. "Why?" He adds as a whis...
1.1K 34 10
[𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ] Y/N went to the jujutsu school in Tokyo with Satoru Gojo by her side. But suddenly her mother died, th...
7.2K 206 7
"What kind of woman is your type?" Effortlessly climbing to a Grade 1 sorcerer, you have become the talk of Jujutsu Society and have even been crown...