Stranger Things x Female Read...

נכתב על ידי Laylachan22

Highest ranking: #2 in the upsidedown! Happy Halloween! Welcome back, its been eight years (Going through a... עוד

Mad Max (Part 1)
Mad Max (Part 2)
Mad Max (Part 3)
Mad Max (Part 4)
Trick or Treat, Freak (Part 1)
Trick or Treat, Freak (part 2)
The Pollywog (Part 1)
The Pollywog (Part 2)
The Pollywog (Part 3)
The Pollywog (Part 4)
Will the Wise (Part 1)
Will the Wise (Part 2)
Will the Wise (Part 3)
Dig Dug (Part 1)
Dig Dug (Part 2)
Dig Dug (Part 3)
Dig Dug (part 4)
The Spy (Part 1)
The Spy (Part 2)
The Spy (Part 3)
The Lost Sister (Part 1)
The Lost Sister (Part 2)
The Lost Sister (Part 3)
The Lost Sister (Part 4)
Author's note
The Mind Flayer (Part 1)
The Mind Flayer (part 2)
The Mind Flayer (Part 3)
The Mind Flayer (Part 4)
The Mind Flayer (Part 5)
The Gate (Part 1)
The Gate (Part 2)
The Gate (Part 3)
The Gate (Part 4)
The Gate (Part 5)

Trick or Treat, Freak (Part 3)

404 9 3
נכתב על ידי Laylachan22

*(Y/n)'s POV*

The good news was I didn't have any broken bones. That would've royally sucked.

It all happened so fast, and when I made a pained sound, everyone stopped what they were doing to help assist me.

Mike was being careful with me when we went back to his house. He and everyone else played nurse until Mike's mom came to make sure nothing was broken. I was happy Mike was being soft today after the times he wasn't himself. I wondered if he missed Eleven, and I felt a pang of jealousy.

The boys and I walked out of Mike's house after we got our pillow cases ready for the night. We saw Jonathan driving up to the court and we all waved at Will. "Will, hey!" Dustin called out to him.

"Will!" I waved my pillow case around like a flag. We noticed Jonathan wasn't coming along and had allowed Will to hold the camera.

"Egon!" Lucas said.

"Yeah, you ready for tonight, man?" Mike asked, and Will was running over to us with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm ready!" Will said, and we all started giggling together.

"Awesome!" I said. "Let's go get some candy!" The boys cheered and I held Mike's hand in mine and we started to walk down the cul-de-sac.

We rang the doorbell to the next house after an hour. "Trick or treat!" We exclaimed.

Our pillow cases were half-full. A woman opened up the door and she smiled big at us. "Oh!" She chuckled. "Well, aren't you cute? The little exterminators."

The five of us exchanged odd looks and just took the pieces of candy from the bowl anyway. After we finished with her house, we walked down the street together.

Lucas sighed. "If I get another 3 Musketeers, I'm gonna kill myself."

"What's wrong with 3 Musketeers?" I asked, and Dustin agreed with his mouth full of chocolate.

"What's wrong with 3 Musketeers, (Y/n)?" Lucas repeated.

"No one likes 3 Musketeers." Mike argued with Lucas and I frowned.

"I mean, I do." I defended.

"Here, you can have mine then," Lucas said, placing them in my bag with the rest of my candy haul.

"Yeah, it's just nougat." Will said, and we all looked at him.

"Whoa, "just nougat"?" Dustin teased. "It is top three for me and (Y/n)."

"Top three?" Lucas asked incredulously.

"Oh, God." Mike said. "Give me a break."

"Seriously, I can just eat a whole bowl of nougat." Dustin said without breaking a sweat. I actually made a disgusted sound. "Straight up."

"Okay, I'm not that obsessed." I said, making a face. "Dustin, you're just weird." He stuck a tongue out at me.

"Of course you're not, (Y/n)." Mike teased, and I rolled my eyes, placing my head on his shoulder.

All of a sudden, we continued our walk down the street until Lucas screamed - or squealed, in surprise. We saw someone wearing a Michael Myers costume with a fake knife in their hand. Lucas continued to squeal in fear.

Mike and I backed up and he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him to see that he was scared. I tried so hard to not laugh because he shared the same expression with my brother and Will.

"Holy shit!" The girl behind the mask said. "You should have seen the look on your faces." She revealed herself as-.

"Max!" I exclaimed.

I noticed Mike scoffing and turning his head away.

"And you?" Max looked at Lucas. "Who screams like that?"

"Yeah, you sounded like a little girl." I snorted, and Lucas slapped me.

Max started to walk ahead, but she left all of us speechless. "Hey, are you guys coming or not?" She asked, turning to face us. "Oh, I heard we should hit up Loch Nora. That's where the rich people live, right?" She chuckled to herself.

Dustin, Lucas, and Will followed her with excitement, but the only people that stayed behind was me and Mike.

"Mike..." I said, standing in front of him.

"What?" He asked, shrugging. Then, after noticing the look on my face, he realized how he said it to me. "I-I'm sorry, (Y/n). What I meant is, is everything okay?"

"Is everything okay with you?" I asked.

"It's just..." He started to say, "This wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting a night with my friends and my girlfriend, and I wasn't expecting another girl in the group. I feel like I'm being overruled."

"Mike," I said, giving him a small smile. "It's still going to be the same, but with another girl in the group. It's not going to be Eleven, and I wish she were here too, but you've been distracted all week, and you've been distant. Are you thinking about El?"

He widened his eyes, and stammered a bit. "I mean, yes, I am thinking of El, but not in that way, if that's what you're thinking."

"God, no." I said, then I noticed that the others were far up ahead. "Come on, we'll talk more about this later, we better get going if we want to get the big haul."

We went to the place Max mentioned and got our full-sized candy bars. "Another full-size." Dustin said with wonder. "Like, seriously, rich people are such suckers."

"Wait, you're not rich, right?" I asked her.

She smiled at me. "No, I live up Old Cherry Road."

"Oh."

"No, it's fine." Max said. "I mean, the street's good for skating."

Dustin had his mouth full and we waited for him to respond, "Yeah, totally tubular."

I rolled my eyes.

"What, did I say that right?" He asked. "Or is it like, tubulaaar."

Lucas snickered, "It's, like..." he imitated a surfer and lowered his voice. "Totally tubular..."

"Totally tubular!" Dustin repeated in a mocking voice.

"What a gnarly wave, dude!"

"Stop. My ears are hurting." Max said, and I snickered at her comment.

"Hey, I'll- I'll be right back." I said, turning back to face Mike and Will lagging behind. I waited for them. Will was recording our whole night with the video camera. When I reached them, Mike was upset again.

"Did you agree to this, guys?" Mike asked.

"What?" we asked, exchanging a look together.

"To her, joining our party." Mike said.

"It's just for Halloween." Will said.

"You two should have checked with me." Mike said with a frown.

"Well, they were excited, Mike." I said, frowning as well. "I guess we thought you'd be okay with it."

"She's ruining the best night of the year. Thanks, (Y/n)." Mike said, and he walked away from us.

"Mike..." I called out to him, and he walked up his driveway. "Mike, please." I started to follow him.

"Watch it, Zombie Boy!" I heard someone say before I followed Mike inside the house.

"Trick or Treat, Freak!" another person said, and I whirled around to see Will being surrounded by bullies.

"Will!" I said.

"Boo!" Someone said in his face.

"Hey, get away from him!" I said to the bullies. I saw him in a trance and he ran away, frightened. I turned to Mike, walking inside the house. "Mike! Mike! Help, it's Will!" Mike whirled around to look at me with his eyes widened. "I think he's having another episode, Mike!"

We searched for Will and headed towards the direction he ran to. We found him eventually. His eyes were fluttering and rolled back like he was possessed and it scared me.

We found him hyperventilating behind a brick wall. "Will!" I said, and he grabbed on to me. He was looking around frantically. "Are you hurt?"

"(Y/n) and I couldn't find you. Are you okay?" Mike said.

"Holy shit!" Dustin said.

He was finally joining us with Lucas and Max.

"Is he okay?" Lucas asked us.

"I-I-I don't know." Mike stammered as I kept my hands on Will's shoulders.

"Will, come on, stay with us." I soothed him as he panicked, "It's okay, it's just us now."

Will was whimpering and I helped him up. "(Y/n) and I are gonna get you home, okay?" Mike said, "We're gonna get you home. Hold on."

"All right, take it easy." Dustin said.

Mike and I held Will up and placed both arms around our shoulders. "(Y/n) and I got him." Mike snapped.

"Guys." Dustin said, annoyed.

"Keep trick-or-treating." I nodded at him. "Don't worry about us."

"I'm bored anyways, and plus your sister and I need to talk." Mike said.

We helped Will to Mike's basement and we all sat down on the couch together. "It's like...I'm stuck." Will explained.

"Like, like stuck in the Upside Down?" I asked.

"No," Will said. We had our candy laid out on the table and snacked on some while waiting for everyone else to come back.

Mike and I had talked earlier and apologized to what happened with each other before we came and talked to Will.

"You know on a View-Master, when it gets, like-" Will started to say.

"Caught between two slides?" Mike asked. I sat next to him, and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Yeah, like that. Like one side's our world, and the other, the other slide is the Upside Down." Will explained.

"And..." I said.

"And there was this noise coming from everywhere. And then, I saw something."

"The Demogorgon?" We asked.

"No." He said. "It was like this huge shadow in the sky. Only, it was alive, and it was coming for me."

I squeezed Mike's hand as Will explained and Mike squeezed back gently.

"Is this all real?" Mike asked. "Or is it like the doctors say, all in your head?"

"I don't know." Will shook his head, frustratingly. "Just...please don't tell the others, okay, guys? They won't understand."

"Eleven would." I said.

They both looked at me.

"She would, (Y/n)?"

"Yeah, she always did." I reached over and squeezed Will's hand in a free one. "Sometimes I feel like I still see her. Like she's still around, but she never is. My powers...it's like we're connected. I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy. I practice every day, and make new memories, but I still feel lost."

"Me, too." Will nodded.

"Hey, well, if we're all going crazy, then we'll go crazy together, right?" Mike asked us. I let go of Will's hand, and felt Mike kiss the top of my head.

"Yeah," Will and I agreed with a smile. "Crazy together."

~~~

As Dustin and I got home later that night, we caught up in how things are with me and Mike and how the rest of the Trick-or-Treating went. He continued to practice his "Tubular" voice.

"Dustin..." I sighed. "Will you stop? For the last time-" We both stopped in our tracks when we heard a growling sound behind us again. "Hey, was that..." He shushed me quietly.

"Mews, is that-" There was a loud thud from the trash can that made me yelp. Dustin dropped the bag, and he held his arm out in front of me.

He grabbed his proton pack and aimed it at the trash can. "What are you going to do?" I asked in a hushed tone. "Leaf blow it? Last I check, it's not working and it's not a leaf blower!"

The noise grew louder as he shushed me and I shut up.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." Dustin whispered.

I kept both my hands over my mouth. The top of the trashcan rattled, and Dustin kept wavering the proton pack in his hands.

Dustin made me jump when he threw open the lid with a scream. "Dustin!" I complained. I walked over to what he was looking at. "This isn't a joke-!"

We both just stared inside the trashcan. We exchanged a shocked look on our faces, and said, "Holy sh--."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9.5K 206 16
2 years ago... she escaped. Since then, she's rather hidden in the shadows. She goes to school just like any other 17 year old kid now. She hides her...
54.1K 1.8K 32
Stranger Things [Book 1/5] - - - (Y/N) Henderson, a specimen unlike any other. You, the reader, get to experience the journey through Strange...
20.4K 206 14
SEASON ONE your name is 007 l/n, (but your friends just call you "v" or y/n) you're friends with the party since fifth grade and you guys actually te...
108 33 13
🄿🄻🄴🄰🅂🄴 🅁🄴🄰🄳 (let's be honest, Barbara deserves some love and I literally pure love her so I made this book! I hope u barb fans love this <3...