Criminal

By sujinniie

"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2018-2019 ✓ © sujinniie revi... More

a note lol
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LVIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII

LIV

12.5K 752 359
By sujinniie

FIFTY FOUR: MOMMEE

THIRD PERSON POV

"Dr. Bae Hyunjin, someone has requested to see you," a nurse said, and Dr. Bae Hyunjin smiled as he nodded at the nurse.

"Yes, I'll be there immediately," Dr. Bae Hyunjin smiled as he put his glasses on before walking to the door.

It was nine in the evening, and Hyunjin's hospital was still open for clinic hours. He opened the door before stepping to the lobby.

No one was standing there.

"Nurse? Where is the person I'm mee-"

His voice was cut off when his eyes widened, and he was suddenly thrown by a sudden force that twisted his arm, sending him to a wall as he was restrained.

"Dr. Bae Hyunjin," the voice said, and Hyunjin's eyes widened as he tried to struggle out from the grip.

"Who are you? And what do you want?!" Hyunjin said as the grip in his twisted arms were tighter.

"You're Bae Soujin's brother, aren't you? I knew it would be easy with you," the voice said.

"Now tell me, I know you have something to hide."

-

"Seoyoung is your.... WHAT?!" Yeonjun yelled as he drove away, and Taehyung smiled cheekily.

"She is kinda like my mom, you know...," Taehyung smiled and Yeonjun sighed.

"I know I know, but! How can you live in a girl's hostel?!" Yeonjun asked and Taehyung sighed.

"I've seen more than my virgin self can handle, Yeonjun. My eyes have seen the unseenable," Taehyung said as he pushed his glasses up, and Yeonjun sighed.

"Yuuri noona is currently watching from heaven while you say that," Yeonjun sighed.

"Listen, about last night....," Jungkook said with red cheeks, facing Soujin.

"You don't really have to explain yourself, Jungkook. I felt that you really were thankful, but I'm also glad you're also a person who likes to inituate these kinds of things first," Soujin smiles, and Jungkook looks at her with redder cheeks.

"I-I just knew that I wanted to do that because... because...," Jungkook said as he fiddled with his fingers, and Soujin looked at him warmly.

"WE'RE HEREEEE!!" Taehyung shouted and everyone's eyes scanned the huge pink building outside.

"Woah! I haven't met Seoyoung noona in forever! How is she doing?" Hoseok asked as he was holding Jongseong in his lap.

Hyebin and Jongseong were with them because no one was sure that they would be safe being alone.

"Seoyoung noona is still fine! She's still running the hostel and she's missing us! I even sent her a text!" Taehyung smiled cheekily as he jumped out of the car.

"He seemed to have moved on from Yuuri quite early," Yoongi said and Yeonjun sighed.

"People tend to cope in different ways. I guess Taehyung is trying to bury that sorrow in his heart by trying to distract himself," Yeonjun said as he got off.

As everyone walked towards the building, a cheery voice rushed out ad it echoed through the empty roads.

"TAEHYUNG! YOU'RE HOME!" She said, and Taehyung rushed to her before hugging her tightly.

"Seoyoung noona!" Taehyung smiled happily as everyone stared at Seoyoung.

"She... she's... gorgeous," Yeonjun said as he stared at Seoyoung, who had a really nice body peeking out of her lace bathrobe.

"Gorgeous? I don't involve myself in this business anymore, I'm rather too old for men to choose me," Seoyoung smiled as she cupped Jungkook's face before squeezing his cheeks.

"Jungkook! You've become more manlier than before! Wait a minute... you're supposed to be in jail by now," Seoyoung said as she looked at him hardly.

"Jungkook needs to be here for a certain important matter, Ms. Seoyoung," Soujin smiled as she walked towards her before greeting.

"I'm Bae Soujin, Jungkook's attorney and this is my accomplice, Choi Yeonjun," Soujin said and Yeonjun nodded.

"Ohhh you're both such cute darlings! Taehyung, I didn't know Jungkook had a knack for picking such a good-looking lawyers!" Seoyoung said and Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck.

"Seoyoung noona, don't spook my friends off like that," he said softly.

"I didn't pick her. A certain friend recommended her," Jungkook replied and Soujin looked at the ground.

Now that I think about it....

Yes, it seems strange.

That Song Jaepil, that guy who told me to look after Jungkook.

Why is he still not involved in any of this?

"Now that I think about it, where's Namjoon, Seokjin, and Jihoon? Weren't you all always together? Are they sick?" Seoyoung asked and Taehyung tugged her arm.

"It's a long story but we'll tell that some other time. We're actually here for something! Where are the other noonas? I'll go help them," Taehyung said and Seoyoung sighed.

"They're fine by themselves. Tell me first why you're all here all of a sudden," Seoyoung smiled, and Soujin took out a file.

"Do you know Ms. Kang Yuuri, Seoyoung ma'am?" Soujin asked, and Seoyoung's eyes widened.

"Yuuri? Ah, I heard she passed away recently. I was at Busan for business last week so I couldn't make time to come to her wake. It was sad though, she died so suddenly. I didn't expect you'd be connected to her," Seoyoung said.

"Yuuri is my niece. I'm her youngest aunt and her only relative aside from her family here in Korea, most of her family is in Japan afterall," Seoyoung said everyone's eyes widened.

"Now I know where all that mommy thiccness flows from," Taehyung gaped and Seoyoung laughed softly.

"Of course, I know about how you've been crushing on her lately, Taehyung. Even if you're a cute little piece of stupidity raising you, I have no objections with you liking my niece," Seoyoung smiled and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Woah, what a turn of events. How come you never saw Yuuri even if she's Seoyoung noona's niece, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not neccessarily adopted or related to Seoyoung noona, she just took me in a raised me with the other noonas. Of course I wouldn't even know the family she's meeting," Taehyung replied and Seoyoung crossed her arms.

"Oh yes, last week before I went to Busan, Yuuri did give me some stuff that she wanted to seal unless there was someone who came here and asked for her name. I believe it's you," Seoyoung smiled.

"I took it into Taehyung's room since he had an open safe stored in there. I don't know the password though, so Taehyung can open the lock again. I know Yuuri gave me something important," Seoyoung said and Taehyung nodded as he gestured the others to follow him into his room.

"Taehyungggg! I missed you! You've manned up so much!"

"Taehyung, who's this hottie you brought back? He seems new!"

"Taehyungie! I made ricecakes, you can get some if you'd like!"

"I'll do it all later, noonas! I have some important business," Taehyung smiled as he walked along.

"I never expected you to actually be patient with all these ladies around you. You sure are a ladies' man in a way," Yeonjun said and Taehyung sighed.

"Somehow I never get tired of them. They're family afterall," Taehyung said as he looked into the farthest door of the hallway.

"Wait are you saying I'm not someone the ladies like?!"

"I mean for someone who doesn't shower for 5 days I'm not sure."

"Just open the damn door."

-

"Woah, the only room with no pink," Yeonjun said and Hoseok shrugged.

"I actually miss this place. I can clearly remember Taehyung and Namjoon typing on the computer together while Jungkook and Jihoon were playing card games. Yoongi and Jimin.... they were talking a lot, and Seokjin was playing video games," Hoseok smiled and the others stayed silent before hearing a click.

"You can say my room was kind of like a clubhouse whenever we got tired of the warehouse," Taehyung said before taking out a few brown folders.

"Soujin, take these. Maybe we'll find some connections," Taehyung said and Soujin nodded as she looked over the files.

"I can't believe Ms. Yuuri got these in a short span of time," Soujin said and Yeonjun tapped his chin as his scanned the folders.

"That's not the case. Yuuri noona probably already gathered these from the very beginning. She knew there was something fishy about SAN, but never really got enough evidence. So she stashed these away in the least predicted place where SAN can track her down," San said as he opened a folder.

"If we can use these to go against Sunghyo a few hours later, he might be able to spill the truth," Soujin said as she read a file.

Then suddenly, Soujin's eyes widened when something was thrown towards her direction, and Taehyung laughed as he took Jongseong from Yoongi's arms.

"Taetae hyung, what is that?" Jonseong asked, and Taehyung smiled as he gave him an old airplane toy.

"I just realized that you probably never played with this before," Taehyung said and Jonseong smiled a bit as he toyed with the airplane.

"Taetae hyung, I miss Yuuri noona. Where is Yuuri noona? She promised she would bring me ice cream," Jongseong said and Taehyung's eyes softened before looking at his small hands.

"Noona.... she took an airplane, and she won't be coming back for a long time," Taehyung said as he smiled softly at Jongseong.

"So... I know you this won't come true... but Jongseong must live a long and healthy life after all this," Taehyung said, and Jongseong smiled softly.

"Me and Hyebin noona will be happy, and I feel happy when I'm with all of you. So Taetae hyung, be happy too, alright? I know what those bad people did to you, but I want you to know that... I will also make you smile!" Jongseong said and Taehyung nodded.

"Taehyung! You really had to scatter the papers with the airplane!" Soujin sighed as Yeonjun helped her pick them up.

"Wait! Who is that Soujin noona? I saw something," Jongseong said as he got out of Taehyung's grasp, walking towards a paper Soujin was holding.

"This one? What happened Jongseong?" Soujin asked.

"That face.... I know that person," Jongseong said, and Yeonjun squinted his eyes as he looked closely at the paper.

And his eyes widened.

"Father?"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or the sides of ur pillows will be warm

I figured Hyebin and Jongseong weren't speaking so like yea here 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 16.4K 32
"You've been a bad girl, and bad girls get punished. Now bend over." -J.JK Re-uploaded.
24.6K 1.9K 29
in which falling for your new neighbour is a bad idea. ◈ 18+ ◈ short story ◈ comfort fic ©️ bangtanbagels 2023. all rights reserved.
130K 5.6K 23
"What happens when a bad billionaire popular boy becomes obsessed with a nerd middle class girl" ? ♥︎Start - 1/1/2023 ♡︎ End - not end yet :) © inn...
19.6K 287 13
(21+)when you got mary to your Idol. And get fucked by him. #12 on jungkook #44 on btsscenario #21 on btssumt