Kill or Be Killed (ERERI)

By gayfanficslol

Eren wasn't just any cold blooded killer. He was someone who saved Levi's life. It was dark and cold outside... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

3.

1.8K 41 9
By gayfanficslol

I've been away from home for longer than 3 weeks now. Life has been slow, but it's working out slowly. I got a job at some cafe. Thank god they allow us to get some drinks and snacks while being at the job for free.

They have really good black tea if you make it right.

I was now taking orders and making it, I was the only person working right now, but I didn't mind. I know how to work fast and do good.

I've gotten multiple tips.. Well it's possible it's because of my looks. Lots of girls ask for my number but I say, "Sorry ladies, I don't date."

I don't date women...

-

"Can I please have a strawberry and banana smoothie, I also would like croissant tosted." I nodded as I took her order down.

She had strawberry hair, and pretty brown eyes. She was short, more shorter than me.

I turned around after she gave me the money. I started to make her drink before a yell was made.

I turned around and dropped the cup I was holding. The girl has her head on the counter, her eyes were open and she looked dead already.

I frowned and backed up almost falling. That brunette was standing there.

"Ah Levi!" He smiled widely.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" I gasped.

"Your name tag..?" He bit his lip. I looked down at my name tag before I said,

"Oh.." I paused and looked at the camera. "T-there's a camera you know.."

He looked up at the camera and said, "Delete those videos."

"W-what?!" I said as my voice hitched. He rolled his eyes as he jumped over the counter.

"Turn that sign to closed. Turn the lights off now." He demanded.

I slowly obliged and did what I was told to. I looked at him to see him pulling Petra to the floor. He then looked at me. "Keys."

I followed his orders again and sighed. Why was I helping him?!

He unlocked doors until he found the camera room. He walked inside and started to do his 'magic.'

"H-hey... What's your name?" I asked as I walked over to him and watched him do what he had to do.

He edited it to make it seem like the lights went off messing up the camera.

"Ah I guess it's fair since I know your name." He bit his lip as he looked away from the screen. "There we go." He sat up and walked off. "My name is Eren. Eren Yeager."

That name rings a bell...

Wait a minute...

"Eren Yeager was reported missing after walking into the woods."

"Your the kid that went missing yeah?" I spoke as I followed him.

"Yes sir." He said calmly. "I'm not a kid though love."

"How did that happen?!"

"That's none of your concern."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 24."

I bit my lip as he picked up the limped body of Petra. Once again, no blood.

"How did you kill her without blood?" I asked quietly.

He pulled something from his pocket. A needle. "My friend made these for me. It kills them instantly." He smirked.

I bit my lip and screeched. "Oh.."

He walked off and towards the door. "Tell anyone about this and you'll be next.. Bye bye."

"W-WAIT EREN!" I ran over to him.

He turned around and looked down at me. "Yeah?"

"C-can I get your number?"

He chuckled, really loud before turning away and walking out the door.

Was I just fucking rejected?

-

A day later back into the shop remembering the events of yesterday. People were back into the shop normally like everything that's happened is nothing new to people.

I turned around to see the door open up. That fucking brunette stood there.

"Hey." He smirked at me as he walked towards me. He rejected me yesterday now he's all smirking at me. "Here you go." He gave me a piece of paper.

I looked down at it and saw a number. I almost blushed and forgot about getting rejected. "What's this?"

"My number idiot." He rolled his eyes. "I was going to give it to you yesterday but I came back and you were gone." He shrugged. "Anyway... Wanna ditch this place?"

"W-what? Fuck no! I need this job."

"Not really. If you need cash just ask." He rolled his eyes.

I held onto his paper with his number on it and put it in my pocket. "I don't want your money." I said quietly.

"Yeah whatever. Let me know when your off this boring job." He said before walking away. He sat down at one of the seats and watched me.

I blushed intensely at his gazing stare.

Someone walked in and started to order. I couldn't focus on Eren, I needed to focus on my job.

-

I finished working 3 hours later and glanced at the brunette. Eren was still there looking bored as ever.

I grabbed my belongings and quickly typed his phone number into my phone. I then walked over to him with a water in my hands.

"I-I'm done."

He stood up swiftly. "Finally. Fuck." He grabbed my arm and started to pull me outside. I followed him as we walked shoulder by shoulder. "So. Where's your real home?"

"Huh?"

"Your real home. I know that's not where you live." He shrugged.

"Oh. I live in the suburbs."

"Ah so your rich." He said calmly as he glanced down at me.

"Not even. Tch. My mom and dad are using my grandfathers cash." I rolled my eyes and looked down at the floor.

"Oh. I can see your not on good terms with your family."

"Yes." I shrugged.

"You ran away from home?" He said blankly.

"H-how'd you know?" 

"Your just like me." He shrugged. "I ran away from home when I was 17. I won't tell you the full story though. It's not necessary."

"I guess.."

We walked into some random abandoned place. An abandoned mall at that. "Let's go steal stuff in here."

"Steal?!" I stepped away from him. "I don't steal."

"Yeah? So where did that money go from that guy I killed for you?"

"H-He was dead!"

"Still stealing!"

"How did you even know?!" I gasped.

"I needed to come back and hide the body idiot." He rolled his eyes before looking at me. "Let's go." He demanded.

Almost jumping at his tone, I obliged. "I'm not stealing but you can do whatever."

"Ha. Suit your self."

He walked all around with bags in his hands full of good stuff that rich people would buy but not the poor. I rolled my eyes when he kept asking to get something I want from each store.

No way was I going to do st-

I saw a guitar.

I ran over to it and took it off the shelf and ran back over to Eren who had an amused look.

"Shut it bastard."

He laughed and spoke, "I'm not saying anything!"

"That's right. Tch." I paused and looked at the guitar. I'll definitely have to clean it. "I've always wanted a guitar when I was young. Parents were too broke to get me one thing. But they spent it on cigarettes and beer. It's funny how sometiems they didn't even pay mortgage."

"Ah isn't everyone just living the same life." Eren chuckled before he walked off getting more things.

I guess so Eren... I guess so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.9K 87
Please know this book is very fucking toxic. Enjoy. - Levi is a transfer student to Rosa High. Immediately he's made a lot of new friends but one of...
2.7K 209 9
In this Levi x Eren fanfic Eren is 25 and Levi is 29. They are happily married and have been for close to 4 years. The met and started dating a littl...
10.9K 404 126
⚠New chapters are being put it in. There are side-story mixed into this book! I am working on adding in as well. Moments with Erwin, Hange Levi, and...
17.5K 458 61
FEMALE SINGER EREN x LEVI!!! Oh and short Eren, your welcome Levi. - Book is almost like a remix of my story Siren, but it doesn't have uhm.. Abuse...