𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

By teddybearbad

mikariajanae X mikey willaims production 2021 - 2022 More

NORMAL GIRL COPYRIGHT.
NORMAL GIRL
NORMAL GIRL
NORMAL GIRL
NORMAL GIRL
NORMAL GIRL
NORMAL GIRL
NORMAL GIRL
NORMAL GIRL
NORMAL GIRL
NORMAL GIRL
NORMAL GIRL
NORMAL GIRL
NORMAL GIRL

NORMAL GIRL

935 20 11
By teddybearbad

NORMAL GIRL
JIRAIYA JORDAN | RAI
CA — 9:30 PM

"You turn 18 and don't know how to act" I said rolling my eyes at Mikey as I got in his Hellcat.

"What you on yo period or sum. And why you got that ugly ass brown hair color" He said pulling one of my curls making me slap his hand.

"My hair is not ugly you dumb fuck" I said mugging him as I turned on my camera looking at my hair.

I throw up the peace sign before taking the picture as I looked over seeing Mikey mugging me.

"You got sum to say?" I asked as he continued mugging her.

"You got sum to say?"I repeated before he started to car and begin to drive.

I grabbed the Aux Cord as I put on Take Yo Man by the City Girls, I laughed At Mikey's reaction.

I started to record myself singing a part of the song. " I'ma give her a reason when I take her guy
You don't want smoke, baby, please believe me
'Cause I'm that bitch, and your nigga looking easy" I ended the video as i turned the music down rewatching the video.

"Yea this the one right here" I said before saving it.

"Remember these?"I asked showing him the picture.

"Yeah thats when I made you my girlfriend. Why?"

"I miss those days"I sighed deeply looking at my lap with a smirk.

"You must wanna get yo ass fucked up"Mikey said making me look up quick.

"What are you talking about?"

"Yo attitude" He answered.

"Don't play wimme Rai I'll fuck you up"

"Fuck me up how? Cuz I knew you ain't talking about abuse" She smirked looking down at her nails.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" He said stopping at a red light looking over at me.

The red light reflected on his skin which made his VVS grills and chain dance as his eyes hanged low. I felt my cat throb making me look away.

"Why you look away?" He asked as I ignored him watching the crazy ass traffic in front of us.

"They going to slow"

"I know you here me" He said as I continued to ignored him.

Seconds later I gasped feeling him grab my neck, I looked at him seeing he was licking his lips.

"Why you ignoring me?"He asked.

"Mike stop"I whined feeling my breast become hard.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Your making me horny"I whispered which made him laugh, which made his hand loosened around my neck.

"What's funny?"I asked removing his hand off my neck as his hand went up my dress.

He ignored me as the light turned green continuing to drive, which made him remove his hand away from my dress.

"When you pull up to my house can you come in? I have something I wanna tell you and my Family" I told him as seen him slick side eye me.

"Is it good or bad?" He asked looking over at me for a quick second.

"It depends on how everyone reaction"

"Uh..Okay"

I texted the family Groupchat telling them it's a call for a Family Meeting including Mikey, they all seen the message.

The rest of the car ride was silent until we got into my house, seeing my family in the living room.

"What you wanted to talk about Rai?" My Father asked as I slowly walked in the middle of the living room feeling my Anxiety rise.

I watched Mikey's eyes as he sat beside Jalen as I started to speak.

"I wanted to talk to y'all about something that I've been indecisive about- something I wasn't sure about" I said as I looked over at my mother who eyebrows was frowned together.

"What is it?"Mama asked as I looked down at my fingers feeling my eyes water.

"I can't- I"

My breath started to become shaky as I felt like I couldn't breath at a certain time.

I told deep breaths as Jalen Noticed quickly getting up hugging me, I quickly took the embraceable feeling.

Over the year Jalen as stepped up on the way he treats Jade And I, but most of all Me.

I felt a calming feeling waved through my body as I took one last deep breath before letting go on Jalen, watching as he sent back down.

I looked over at everyone's face seeing the look of worried expressions and slight of confusion.

"I wanted to see that, over the past few months I have caught a- a- um.." I stopped looking over at Mikey before sighing.

"I caught a liking for girls"

Once I said that everybody mouth dropped.

"Huh?" Jalen asked.

"I think I like girls" I said as tears fell slowly down my face, this was the first time ever hearing it out loud and clearly.

"I don't know why or how but I'm attractive to them, and I don't want to feel disowned or-"

I couldn't hold it in, I just couldn't..literally. It was too much pressure I didn't want Mikey to feel like he wasn't worthy enough for me.

I felt Arms around me I opened up seeing My Mama, She was crying also.

"Rai no matter what your sexuality is I still love you as my daughter, Your my daughter Lesbian or not-"

"Mama I-I still like Guys too"

"And that's okay, it doesn't matter. W-"

"Where still gonna be here for you Rai, That's what Family does"Mama was cut off by my father which shocked me.

"Your approving of this?" I asked wiping my tears confused.

"Why wouldn't I be?"He asked getting up from the sofa as he walked over towards me.

"It's your life, I can only protect and support you babygirl"

I smiled at the response as I hugged him tightly, I looked over at Jalen who still had a shocked expression on his face,

"Rai" He started.

"I'm shock bro... at the end of the day your still my sister regardless but it's shocking. As long as your happy who you with Girl or Boy I'mma always be there." He said as give him a small smile before looking at Mikey who was looking at floor.

"Mikey" I called out for him as he didn't look at me.

"Mama can y'all give us a minute please"

Mama nodded before telling Daddy and Jalen to leave the room as she walked right behind them.

"Mikey" I repeated as I sat next to him, I grabbed his chin turning his face towards mines seeing that his eyes were watery.

I gasped slightly as he jerked his head away from my hand.

"So I'm not good enough for you?"He asked looking over at me making my heart ache.

"Baby I love you, I really do. But me coming out as liking females doesn't mean I want to leave you, I want to be with you Mikey always have and always will. I'm attached to Guys and Girls, I like a mix of everything, including you. I haven't considered dating a female yet, I just like them. There's nothing you have to worry about baby, I love you Mikey" I said Looking into his eyes watching as his tears came down as I wiped them alway softly.

"I love you too Rai but I don't want you to cheat on me with a female, I just have small doubts like every female you see you'll find her attractive or even sexually attractive"

"But I told you I haven't considered dating a female yet, I'll tell you when the day comes, but I just wanted to let you and my family know about my interest and everything. For right now I want you and I wanna be with you Mikey, A guy"

"From how my life started before meeting you I wanted to feel more loved when told and to become a Normal Girl, without being in a shadow of being Michael B. Jordan's And Chanel Green's daughter and paparazzi all the time. But when I met you everything changed, my family started to treat me how I wished to be treated since I was ten, I'm now sixteen. I started getting motivation to start acting again, it turned out successful, I'm now nominated for a BET award, I have a perfect balance with my lifestyle and relationship with you, the perfect amount of privacy." I told him as i grabbed him hand rubbing my thumb on his hand.

"What else could I be worried about?"

"You basically named everything that you wanted to accomplish" He answered making me smile.

"Thank you for making ten year old Jiraiya feel like a Normal Girl, I love you Mikey" I told him.

"I love you more baby" He said kissing me softly making me smile.

THE END.

you have reached the end of Normal Girl, leave a message here. Thank you !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.1K 26
Unknown to Dazai, Chuuya gave birth to a little girl when he left the mafia. The ginger haired male was clueless of what to do. thank goodness he has...
4.8K 175 8
Summary: "Something felt so off with this whole story that Harry was way past hours in his office at the Department of Law and Enforcement. And the m...
151K 2.8K 44
pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically
64.9K 1.2K 30
A female member . . For all dululu's like me