Innocent Doll (COMPLETED)

By KashishNaaz

Just saw a short film on YouTube and got this idea so peep into the book to read my mind๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Aarti Ki Beizzati
Happy Doll
Epilogue

Innocent Proposal Ever

3.3K 412 57
By KashishNaaz

"And you guys. I did told you i will not marry any girl then what is this?" Sidharth questioned his parents. They both look at each other then back at him.

"Sid you need to calm down. We will talk about this later, first you need to handle her, she is scared Sid. Your sana needs you"  Jay spoke before anyone else could, He knows there is no use of talk when Sid is angry, he will not listen to anyone when it comes to sana.

Sana was visibly calmed at her mention, he glanced down at her. Sidharth scooped her in his arms and took her upstairs in his room.

"Sorry Bhai sahab for her behavior" Sana's mother apologized to him. 

"Don't apologize Pammi We all know how possessive and protective they both are for each other." Ashok said to her. 

"But what are we going to do now?" Santokh questioned, all look at him. 

"I mean after what ever happened here Singh won't sit quietly, he will surely try to damage Sid's image" Santokh explained, scared for his daughter and Sidharth, knowing Singh will drag his daughter in his dirty game to get Sid.

"Don't worry about that Santokh, I'm sure Sid will handle everything. He won't let any harm come on sana" Ashok assured him, he nodded in return. He was about to say something when they saw Sidharth descending down the stairs. Sid came and sat on couch. 

"Where is Sana?" Pammi asked him. They all settled down. 

"She is sleeping. I need to talk to you all" Sidharth told them. They nodded and waited for him to continue. Sid let's out a sigh and ran his hand through his messy hair.

"You all wanted me to get marry. Right?" Sidharth asked them, They all included including sana's parents after all he is their son as well. 

"Off course Sid, we want you to start your own family and settle down" Rita told him. 

"Alright. I will get marry after  2 years." Sidharth announced bringing a bright smile on their faces. 

"With whom?" Maahi asked him, she was a silent till now, had seen what happened with her familly but she chose to keep quiet knowing her family was wrong too. 

"Sana" Sidharth told them, his eyes were shining with pride and pure love. While others looked at him with wide eyes Jay was smiled brightly. He got up from his place and embrace his brother and congratulates him then turned toward his family.

"Why are you guys so shocked? They are meant to be together, In fact I was shocked that you guys actually thought Sid would marry someone else. Since Childhood we all have seen how they both love each other deeply then how can we expect them to marry someone else." Jay said to them, they all look at him and soon realization dawned upon them, he was right. They witness their love and adore their bond.
"But.." Pammi started to say but Santokh cut her off.

"But what Pammi. We should be happy that our daughter got someone like Sid"  Santokh said to her. 

"But I was saying we should keep their marriage on her 18th birthday." Pammi said, immediately Rita agreed with her.

"Yes Sid. It will be more special" Rita beamed happily. Feeling happy that Sidharth chose Sana, deep down she always wanted them to be together but was not sure how to voice out her thoughts thinking she might be wrong in reading their relationship wrong but now all her doubts got cleared when he himself announced it. 

"I'll talk to her first then will let you know" Sidharth answered, he got up from his place and went upstairs leaving his happy family behind. Sid smiled thinking about his marriage with his doll, it was his dream that would turn into reality very soon. He can't wait to have his doll as his wife.

"Doll, Get up." Her eyes flutter open hearing his soft voice, she stare at him with sleepy eyes as he kissed her forehead and sat beside her.

"It's time for dinner, doll. Lets go and get something in your tummy." Sidharth said poking her belly.

"Haww! I slept for so long. Why didn't you wake me up?" Sana asked him, she sat up on bed and embraces him tightly.

"I don't like disturbing your peaceful sleep. You were looking so cute." Sid told her as he embraced her back. Sana hummed in response and stayed in his arms for a while, liking the warmth and feel of protection they provide.

"Can you bring our food here, in your room?" Sana asked him, she pulled herself out of his embrace and stare at him with puppy dog eyes leaving no space for him to deny.

"As you say, Doll." Sid whispered, kissing her cheek he left the room. Sana lazily got down from bed and went in washroom to freshen up. Her thoughts were wandering around whatever happened today. Then thinking alot she decided something, No one will snatch her Sidharth away from her. 

After dinner, sana was playing games on his mobile while he sat beside her doing his office work, since he had decided to take off from office tomorrow he decided to finish his work today itself. 
" i have a surprise for you, once you are done with your work, tell me. Okay?" Sana spoke, her gaze was still fixed on mobile screen. 

"What surprise doll?" Sidharth questioned her, looking at her for a minute, after that afternoon incident he had expected her to be upset but she looked calm and happy, he knew something is going on in that pretty head of hers but he also know she won't tell him until she wants to.

"Just wait for some more time, you will know. Now complete your work soon." Sana told him, giving him stern look. 

"You know you are sounding like my mother, telling me to complete my homework." Sidharth retorted, rolling his eyes at her.

"Whatever. Do your work." Sana mumbled and shifted her concentration back on her game. Sid shook his head and concentrate on his work but from inside he was excited to know what she had planned. 

"Done." Sidharth exclaimed after an hour of hardwork he was done with his office work. 

"Awe. You are such a good boy." Sana ruffle his hair, Sid frowned at her.

"Doll, stop treating me like your son." Sidharth grumbled, sana laughed and holding his hand she pulled him outside in balcony. Sid gave her a confused look, wondering why she brought him here in balcony. 

"Doll.." sid trailed off, giving her look to speak now, but she was staring at ground with shy look adoring her features.

"Urmn..Okay. So..You know what happened today. Right?" Sana asked him, sid nodded. He took her hand in his and brought her in his embrace.

"I know Doll, And you should also know that I'll not marry Aarti or anyone else." Sidharth whispered softly, his words brought a smile on her face. 

"I know but thats not what I'm talking about." Sana mumbled, playing with her fingers.

"Then.."

"Marry me. Marry me so that in future no girl would come to you with the intentions of marrying you or trying to take you away from me..You are mine" sana told him excitedly yet her voice hold possessiveness, thats the solution she had came across after thinking alot.

Sidharth was too shocked to react to say anything. His doll, his Sana had just proposed him for marriage.

"And you know there are so many benefits too if we got married, We will get to stay together and then I will also get to share your awesome last name. Though I love my last name but yours is something I love the most. Shukla..It sound so classy. Right?" Sana rambled excitedly, Sidharth chuckled hearing her reason. 

"Sana Sidharth Shukla." Sidharth said in daze. Sana heard him and jump in joy.

"Yes It is sound so good." Sana told him innocently, not knowing how her words are making him wants to shout on top of his voice and tell everyone she is his and how much he love her. 

"It sounds heavenly." Sidharth replied, staring down at her intensely. 

"And we will also get to go on vacations together, we will do everything together." Sana told him excitedly, sheer happiness was reflecting in her eyes and he was his eyes were expressing same. 

"And I will get to kiss you whenever i want?" Sidharth said, smirking down at her as pink shade spread crossed her whitish cheeks. 

"That also. So you will marry me?" Sana asked, looking into his eyes with hope in her eyes. Sidharth took a step close to her and cupped her face in his palm. Couldn't believe she is proposing him for marriage. 

"I will be honored to have you as my wife, Doll. I will marry you and make you mine then no one will ever be able separate us. I love you so much Sana." Sidharth said, his voice held such intensity that send shiver down her spine.

"So when we will get marry? I'm not 18 yet.." sana mumbled sadly, Sidharth kissed her forehead. 

"5 months more then we will marry each other on your 18th birthday." Sidharth told her. Her innocent proposal had stole his heart and had him falling for her more deeply. 

"Sacchi?" She looked at him with her hazel orbs shining bright in happiness.

"Mucchi." He replied in same tone as her and tickle her nose his his. They both grin at each other as he hit his forehead against her.

"You know doll, today itself i told our parents that I will marry my doll only and they all are happy for us." Sidharth told her, wrapping his arms around her waist he brought her close to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 15.5K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
221K 8.8K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
157K 2.4K 28
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.2M 29.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...