Happy Doll

"Really! I'm so happy." Shehnaaz looks at him, smiling at him which had his heart beat faster. His gaze flickered on her lips, without his acknowledge he leaned forward closing the gap between their lips, Shehnaaz closed her eyes as his lips touched her. Her grip tighten on his shoulders as he begun kissing her slowly. Her heart flutter experiencing her first kiss with him. Trying to mimick his actions she moved her lips against his, kissing him back.

Their kiss turned into passionate with her participation. Sid tightens his grip around her and pulled her impossible close to him. Their lips moved in sync, they both poured their heart out in that one kiss. Sidharth broke the kiss once he felt her out of breath. Unable to handle her own feelings she hugged him tightly.

"You alright doll?" Sidharth asked in concerned tone, hugging her close to his chest. Shehnaaz hummed in response, hiding her face in his chest.

"We should do it more often, I like this feeling." Shehnaaz confessed innocently referring to their kiss. His heart went frenzy hearing her words.

"Trust me Doll, We will be doing this alot from now on." Sid replied happily, her innocence never failed to amuse him, she can be bold but even at that time her innocence never fade away. She is his innocent doll.