Aarti Ki Beizzati

Aarti's parents were sitting in drawing room with Sid's parents, Sana's mom-dad were also there, all were busy in random talks. Mr. Singh was looking for an opportunity to bring up the marriage alliance topic.

"Ashok, What do you think about Sid's marriage? I mean its time he should get marry and start his family. Don't you think?" Mr. Singh questioned Ashok, Ashok looked at his wife then back at Sunny, Aarti's father. They had never thought about his marriage, Sidharth never let that topic come up and he had told them sternly to not to try him to set him up with any random girl they would like.

"We haven't thought anything yet, I mean it's his life so we both had left everything on him, He can marry the girl he like." Ashok told him, sunny nodded, he look at his daughter Aarti who signaled him to talk about her marriage with Sidharth.

"Ashok, Mujhe tumhara beta Sidharth bahut pasand hai aur meri beti Aarti bhi Sidharth beta ko bahut pasand karti hai so I was thinking why don't we get Aarti marry Siddharth. They are perfect for each other." Sunny told him, giving him hopeful look. All were quiet happy hearing it.

"What? No.. sid is not marrying this girl." Ashok was about to say something but was cut off by a loud voice. They all turned around to see the source of the voice and all were shocked watching Sana standing at the bottom of stairs, looking like an angry lioness.

"Sana what is this? Elders are talking and this is not how you talk to elders Say sorry right now." Sana's mother commanded her in stern tone, if it was any other day sana would have got scared of her mother's anger and did as she had said but at that moment she was too angry too care about anything else. All she knew was she didn't want Sidharth to marry Aarti or anyone else for that matter.

"Sorry Maa but Sidharth is not marrying her." Sana announced in stern tone, her gaze was fixed on Aarti who was shooting daggers at her.

"And who are you to decide this? It's about his life and you are not spoiling his happiness with your childish demands. Sana I'm saying you one last time apologize and go upstairs in your room" Sana's mother told her in stern tone.

"Why are you not understanding Maa. Sidharth will not marry her. He can't.." sana told her mother, her eyes were begging her mother to understand her. Her mother shook her head and went to her. Holding her arm in rough grip she started dragging her away from there, not wanting to create a scene because of her daughter. Sana was wriggling in her mother's grip, trying to free herself.

"Maa where are you taking her?" Her mother stopped in mid way when she heard his voice..anger filled voice. Sidharth was standing at the entrance of mansion looking at the scene with rage filled eyes. Sana saw him, her eyes were filled with tears, taking advantage of her mother's lose grip, sana removed her hand and ran in his arms directly. Sidharth wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him as she cried in his chest. His blood boiled seeing red finger prints on her delicate arms, her mother had gripped her too tightly which had caused her this.

"Maa what is this?" Sid question her mother, sana hissed as Sidharth hold her arms in gentle grip.

"Sidharth they are planning to get you married to Aarti. Tell them you will not marry her" Sana told her, tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"I won't doll. Stop crying." Sidharth consoled her, gently wiping her tears. He walked toward where all were standing in the middle of hall. Sana was clinging to him, scared if she let him go he would disappear.

"Sidharth you are listening to her. She is just a kid, now she would decide with whom you should get marry" Aarti's mother said rather sarcastically. She was inraged, he had rejected his daughter just for Sana.

"Give me one good reason why i should not listen to her? Her happiness matter to me the most and I'll not tolarate anyone hurting her, Even you maa, you shouldn't have treat her like that. You know that sana mere liye kitna matter karti hai toh aapne esa kyun socha ki woh meri khushi ke beech aa rahi hai? Meri khushi hai woh." Sidharth told them in stern tone, if someone else was in her mother's place he himself dont know what he would have done to that person for hurting his sana but she is her mother and he also love and respect her just like his own mother.

Sid's reply had sealed their lips, Aarti was fuming with anger. Sana tightened her grip around him and hide her face in his chest.

"I'm not marrying you Aarti" Sidharth told her in final tone.

"But why Sid? Give me one good reason why are you rejecting me?" Aarti questioned him, taking step toward him.

"Because I don't love you" Sid told her, his eyes were spitting fire, Telling her to back off but Aarti wasn't someone who would accept her defeat so soon. If she wasn't getting him then no one else would get him.

"Then whom you love? This little gold digger?" Aarti questioned pointing at Sana who had hide herself in his protective embrace.

"I must say aunty, You have taught her enough huh? I mean bachpan se hi sid ko fasa rakha hai apne pyaar ke jaal mein" Aarti said to her mother, sana's mother threw a disgusted look at her. And sid, he was looking like an angry wounded lion, ready to pounce on his prey.

"Enough!" Sid roared in anger, every single sould present there shudder in fear. They had never seen him this angry. SidNaaz's parents were angry at Aarti too for saying bad things about sana but they didn't said anything knowing Sidharth will handle her and nobody worried about that.

"How dare you speak shit about her? Do you even know her or me for that matter? You are just a jealous bitch who want everyone to fall on your feet and for that you can do anything but remember one thing Ms.Aarti Singh , You are going to regret it badly and I will make sure you do. You will be begging infront of her to forgive you" Sidharth lashed out at her, he was protectively holding her in his arms. The words Aarti had used for his Sana were unforgivable. His don't even know the meaning of those words and that bitch accused his Sana for trapping him.

" Sid you are spoiling our relationship just for a girl like her?"Aarti's father questioned him angrily, not knowing the angry beast in front of them could bear anything but his Sana's insult.

"I was giving you respect thinking you are Maahi bhabhi's father but guess what you don't deserve it. The girl you are pointing at is my life and in front of her no other relation matter to me" Sidharth told him, staring at him with disgust and loath but that look changed into pure love when he glanced down at his doll, weeping silently in his arms. It broke his heart.

"You will regret it Sidharth" Singh threaten him, Sidharth raised his one brow at her then gave him a devilsh smile.

"The one who is going to regret is you and your family, Mr. Singh. You will regret insulting my doll, you will regret being the cause of her tears" Sidharth told him in threating tone that could make anyone shudder in fear and Singh family was no exceptional. They all knew what Sidharth Shukla could do.

"Now leave before i call security" Sidharth told them. The Singh family left from there feeling insulted and angry.