Few and Far Between (Gojo x F...

By blancocloud888

You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the... More

A/n
Birthday Intervention
New Student
Cursed Tools
Kin Jewels
Coalesce
Saved By the Bell
Habitation
Hungry
Not Welcome
Neoteric
Kent, Amari, Elliot's profiles
Boys
Girls
Breakfast
Lotus - Azalea
Finish What You Start
Pro Tem Solo
Healing
Meeting Sukuna Ryomen
Y/n's House
Aboriginal
Deduction
Recur
The Roast Session
An Experience
You Better Watch Out
The Audacity
Keep Going
Unfettered
Xerces
Close
A Night to Remember
It Takes Two
Next Level
Extreme Games
Troublemaker
Closer
The More You Know
Not Over Yet
Sukuna the Menace
Behind
This Day
Tricks and Treats
Second times a charm
Where Is My Mind
Interested
As Promised
Turning Out
Assurance
A/N
Spill
Rejected
Wake Me Up
The Favorite
Yoru
Sea Urchin
Old School

Nobara Isn't An Idiot

199 11 9
By blancocloud888

You walked into the mall and bought Nobara a fruit bowl. I'll get my dorayaki later. I'm definitely eating some of this Takoyaki though. You walked back into the clothing store and met up with Nobara who had countless bags in her hands.

"I called Ijichi, he should be coming soon." Nobara said to you.

"What? We are leaving already?"

"Pfft no! He's just grabbing the bags for us, so that we can get more bags."

"He better get here fast then. I brought you some takoyaki and some fruit." You handed her the container.

"Aww Y/n. So you did figure out what I liked huh?"

"Yea, you just seemed like a fruit kind of girl."

(Aw shit I meant to put fruity, that's a typo my bad)

Nobara opened the container of fruit and began eating it. She obviously let you eat some takoyaki since you were generous enough to go buy it for her. "So did you meet someone while you were there?" She asked you.

"Hm? That's a random question."

"Well I know exactly where the food is, you took a few minutes longer than average. Something must've happened."

"Well yea I did meet a few people. I was maladroit and my phone fell out of my pocket. Thanks to my Eren Yeager phone case though, it was safe. Someone picked it up for me though. I did try to dismiss myself but lucky me! We were all going to the same place."

"How many of them were there?"

"At first there were 2. They were siblings, adoptive siblings, and one was named Amari. The other one was named Elliot. Then later, their friend Kent joined into the conversation. He was looking at skateboards they said."

She tilted her head while stabbing a watermelon with her fork. "Did he have long brown hair? Up in a bun?"

"How'd you know?!"

"There's a shop next door with skateboards. I saw a dude walk out of there and head outside. So that one must be Kent."

"Yea you're right. I got your food and was about to go back inside when the girl stopped me and asked if they could give me all their numbers. I guess I must've made a good first impression. They wanna be good friends with me."

"Oh yea totally." She said as her eyes quickly darted the opposite direction and she took a bite of some watermelon.

"Uhm, why'd you do that?"

"Hm? Do what?"

"Nobara don't play with me. You did that weird eye thing you do with me sometimes."

"Ugh Y/n, it sounds to me like they wanna be REALLY good friends not just good friends."

You cocked an eyebrow at her theory. "That's a stretch don't you think? We all just met."

"When someone as pretty as you comes in, that doesn't matter."

"Thank you but- I just- that's just not true."

"You can say what you want Y/n. I see you as a friend so when I say things like this, I mean no homo. You are really beautiful. To be attractive, it doesn't have to be all looks you know. Style, personality, voice, it's things like that. Take Hisoka from HunterxHunter for example. He's UGLY like....uglier than ugly but people still like him. His looks alone are NOT what's saving him, neither his romantic preference."

You chuckled and nodded your head. "I get what you mean, that dude grosses me out!"

"Oh, Ijichi's here, he just texted me. We can leave the bags right here and he will just come and get him. He's close by so nothing is gonna happen to our stuff. Let's go!" She took you by your wrist and you guys went on your merry way.

You were walking with Nobara and you saw a store in the distance that was selling manga."Hmm, I've been thinking of getting more anime merch or some more manga.

"You buy anything that's not clothes and it's coming out of your money." She responded.

You pulled out a credit card that had the name "Satoru Gojo" on it. "Don't worry, I got myself covered haha."

"No way! How were you able to do that?!"

"Just distract him, sweets will do the job. Also if you scream, "Yuji is about to eat another finger!!" outloud, he will drop everything he is doing and run in that direction. I have my ways."

"I don't know how I've never thought about doing that. You're smart as fuck. What do you want to get from the store?"

"I want an Eren funkopop. Oh I want a Kabuto funkopop too!" You reached the store and before you even realized, you got lost in the shirts, mangas, figures, cosplays, etc. You turned to Nobara. "You know, maybe not a manga, but I should get a book for Megumi."

"A book?"

"Yea, I'm sure he likes to read, and I wanna go back to that other store, I think I saw something for Yuji." You bought yourself a Jiraiya and a Kabuto funkopop. You also got the most recent volume of a manga you like. After that, you went back to that other store and got Yuji a corny but cute shirt. I'll give him the shirt when I get back

You then arrived at the book store. You searched through the books you've already read before so that you could pick out something for Megumi. You grabbed this book called "The Glass Castle."

"This would be an interesting one for Megumi to read." You whispered to yourself. You felt someone firmly grip your shoulder and you were caught off guard. You whipped your head around to see the source of it.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't think I would startle you." It was Kent.

You let out a sigh of relief and smiled at him. "It's no biggie, I get startled sometimes. What are you doing here?"

"Well we are in a book store." He said.

You mentally chided yourself at how idiotic your question was.

He was able to sense the embarrassment you had and felt bad. "I'm so sorry, I should watch what I say. No need to feel embarrased or anything. I think you are pretty cool, don't sweat it."

"Well thank you, I'm just here buying some books of course."

"Whatcha got there? The Glass Castle?"

"Oh yea, I've already read it, but I'm getting it for a friend to read. I wanted to recommend this one to him. It's got the perfect amount of humor while also being serious, and it can make you really angry sometimes. The best books are the kinds that bring out your emotion and keep you constantly turning the pages."

"I agree with you. Glass Castle is one of my all time favorites. I hate the mom to be honest. Horrible mother."

"Yea it was sick with what she was doing to those kids."

"Oh uhm, since you're here and stuff, why don't we hang out tonight? with Amari and Elliot."

"That sounds good. Where are you guys going to be?" You asked him.

"Well, Amari's in a band so she's got a gig tonight at this restaurant. You can come."

"Sorry if this sounds rude, but can I bring a friend? I just haven't had the time to hang out with her until today and I don't wanna ditch her."

"Of course you can! We would never force you to come alone on an outing if you didn't want to."

"Thank you so much Kent. I'll see you then."

"Amari will text you the address and stuff."

"Alright, bye!"

***

You decided to invite Nobara and Gojo. Honestly, what Nobara said about them liking you crossed your mind a couple times. You even contemplated the worst possible idea ever which was to ask Gojo to pretend to be your boyfriend....but that scares you.

I feel like he would go too far and make some kind of joke about our make-believe "sex life." That would end in disaster.

"So you made some new friends today huh?" Gojo said to you as you guys were walking to your destination.

"Yea, they're all so nice and stuff. I found out today that one of them is a fan of reading like me. The other one is in a band. I wonder what instrument she plays though..."

"Oh phew!" Gojo said in response.

"What? Why are you saying that?!"

"I was hoping there was a girl in the group. I can't trust 3 guys around you so I'm glad there's a girl at least."

"Gojo! You are not my dad you know?"

"I'm just  saying! No need to get all moody."

"She'll be fine Gojo-sensei. She has me to take care of anything if anyone acts out of line."

"After this morning, I don't doubt that you'd mess someone up if they treated me wrong. I'm still recovering, I think some bruises have formed."

"What? You're overreacting! I didn't grab you THAT hard!"

"Shoko Ieiri says otherwise."

Nobara put her hands on her hips and looked at Gojo. "Tch. Tell Y/n she is just being a baby."

He shook his head and chuckled at the two of you. "You guys are too silly." He gave you a head pat and rested his hand on your head as you guys walked. You enjoyed that little thing he did. You then realized you were enjoying a little too much and your survival instincts kicked in. You swatted his hand away resulting in another chuckle arising from him. "You're too cute!"

"Stop it! I am not cute!" You retorted.

Nobara who was on the other side of Gojo, leaned forward to talk to you. "He's definitely right, you are adorable. You're so tiny."

"I'm not even that much shorter than you!!"

"Exactly, you are a little snack-sized snicker bar." She pinched her pointer and thumb and held it out in front of her to emphasis her point. She smirked as she continued messing with you. "I would say you are this tiny, maybe even a little smaller."

"Nobara!! Stop exaggerating my height is average!" You folded your arms and cracked a smile while Nobara shook her head in protest.

"Settle down students, we are here. I appreciate you inviting us to this outing Y/n." Gojo said as he then grabbed your hand and interlocked his fingers with yours.

You immediately separated your hand from his. "What are you doing?"

"Well don't you want unwanted people to leave us alone?"

"Well kind of, but Gojo, I'm not THAT good looking. I don't need to hold your hand in order to scare men off."

"You're right actually, you already scare men off with that temper of yours." He walked into the restaurant before you could say anything.

I HATE HIM! HE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE BLIND MICE FROM SHREK!! SO ANNOYING!!

***

Elliot waved you down as soon as he saw you come in. All 3 of you guys sat down at the table with Elliot and Kent.

"Wow look at you Y/n! Looking nice with that outfit of yours." Kent said as he was obviously eyeing you up and down. To his dismay, you are an oblivious cliche Y/n for this chapter.

"Thank you Kent, you and Elliot are looking good too!"

Gojo put his hand out. "Heyyy Y/n's friends! You can call me Gojo." He shook their hands...fiercely.

"And you can call me Kugisaki." Nobara said to the boys.

The table was square with two seats on each side except for one side. Nobara is in the seat beside you to your left, Gojo to her left and there's no one seated next to Gojo, then Elliot and then Kent and one empty seat across from Gojo. You assumed it was Amari's.

(Man, I'm sorry if you felt like you were playing a "who done it" game just now)

The lights went down and spotlights began shining onto the stage. You saw Amari up front with a couple of other of her band members.

So she plays the bass huh? and it looks like she's singing too. You thought to yourself.

The band had begun to play

(You can choose whatever song you'd like, but I'm still going to put a song in here just in case you can't think of something.)

This is definitely not just me finding a way to add song recommendations....I would never... {Song: Goya No Machiawase ~ Hello Sleepwalkers}

English Lyrics

In my hand is the gun I hold
And I am locked and loaded, coming for you
I'm headed out running as fast as I can
And even now I see that you're shaking too

(Tick tock, I hear a tick tock start)
It screams hurry or else to my racing heart
(Tick tock, I hear a tick tock start)
And it keeps going and going, no end in sight

Trapped in a room that has never been warm
I stretched out my hand frozen cold to the core
My path has been blocked like I'm locked up to die
Can no one hear me from the outside?

***

Wow! She sounds so beautiful when she sings AND she can play the bass well. I wish I sounded that good. She even winked at me! How cool is that! She knows I'm here.

(Poor Y/n if only the author wasn't abt to be cliche for the next few chapters....oh well)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.9K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...
124K 3K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
4.2K 242 13
"𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎" Two adults wh...
84.3K 2.8K 43
"Why, (Y/N)!? Why can't you just remember!?" Gojo cries out at you, his blue eyes bewildered and brimming with unshed tears. "Why?" He adds as a whis...