Sinfully Yours

By MirahSelim

"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a ste... More

Prologue
Chp-1
Chp-2
Chp-3
Chp-4
Chp-5
Chp-6
Chp-7
Chp-8
Chp-9
Chp-10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp-13
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21
Chp-22
Chp-23
Chp-24
Chp-25
Chp-26
Chp-27
Chp-28
Chp-29
Chp-30
Chp-31
Chp-32
Chp-33
Chp-34
Chp-35
Chp-36
Chp-37
Chp-38
Chp-39
Chp-40
Chp-41
Chp-42
Chp-43
Chp-44
Chp-45
Chp-46
Chp-47
Chp-48
Chp-49
Chp-50
Chp-51
Chp-52
Chp-53
Chp-54
Chp-55
Chp-56
Chp-57
Chp-58
Chp-59
Chp-60
Chp-61
Chp-62
Chp-63
Chp-64
Chp-65
Chp-66
Chp-67
Chp-68
Chp-69
Chp-70
Chp-71
Chp-72
Chp-73
Chp-74
Chp-75
Chp-76
Chp-77
Chp-78
Chp-79
Chp-80
Chp-81
Chp-82
Chp-83
Chp-84
Chp-85
Chp-86
Chp-87
Chp-88
Chp-89
Chp-90
Chp-91
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter

Chp-17

32.2K 759 52
By MirahSelim

Like I already mentioned. I am not going to update matured contents here. Don't want my book to get deleted again. So chp-16 has a matured content. You can find that chapter on inkitt.

Inkit:- Mirah Selim

Author Pov

Slowly peering her swollen emerald eyes she scrunched up her face in pain. Her whole body felt numb and immovable. She hardly brought her hand up to rub her forehead.

Soon memories started flashing in her mind letting a new row of tears gather in her eyes. She looked around only to find herself in a new room.

She hardly sat up on the bed leaning her back against the headboard. Tears once again started streaming down her eyes remembering all the events that happened last night.

She felt a sharp regret hitting her heart. She felt like a cheater. Even though she hasn't seen her husband or even once met him but she still she's a married woman sleeping with another man is an unforgivable sin for her.

That man is a sinner he wouldn't mind forcing a married woman into submission but she's a religious person who can't tolerate the guilt she felt in her heart. Her body even enjoyed what he did.

Her face scrunched up in disgust remembering how her body gave up. She palmed her face sobbing out.

"I am sorry. I never wanted this." She mumbled in a cracked tone.

Even though it was a contract marriage she still wanted to remain loyal to the man she named her one year of her life. She doesn't even know his name but she knew one thing her guilty heart wanted to apologize to him.

Suddenly she heard the door of the room crack opening. She removed her hands and looked at the person through her wet eyelashes. And the man who destroyed her standing there in his gym attire.

He looked at her and sighed heavily seeing tears damping her cheeks. Her eyes and lips were swollen and bloodshot.

Hazel finally took her condition in check and found her tiny body wrapped up in an oversized black shirt. And she didn't have to think twice of whose shirt it was.

Her eyes fell on her laps as he strolled towards her sitting figure. He let his body overpower hers by sitting beside her on the bed.

She visibly flinched when he placed his palm on her tear-stained cheek. She slowly looked up matching her teary eyes with his emotionless hawk ones.

"Don't cry Beautiful. I don't like to see you crying." He whispered placing his same palm on her other cheek and wiping her tears away but more made their way down to her cheeks.

"Don't act like you care." She whispered looking away removing his touch from her skin.

"But I do." She looked at him with confused eyes. What was he even trying to do? His emotionless eyes soften as he moved them all over her face.

"I do care for you, Hazel." He mumbled leaning to her face. Hazel's breath hitched seeing how madly he was looking at her.

She pressed the back of her head against the headboard but Cyrus decreased the distance. He placed his one hand on the headboard beside her head staring right into her swollen eyes.

"I care for you that's why I did everything in my hands to not hurt you last night. Tell me beautiful if I went rough on you was there anyone to stop me? Hmm." Hazel's eyes flicker at his words.

And he wasn't wrong. If he wanted he could be rough on her. He could even go on even after she blacked out but he didn't. Hazel thought as she stared at him.

Cyrus almost smirked at how his manipulation started working. He knew she will extremely broken-hearted but he was prepared to comfort her. Because for him.

She's his to break but she is also his to heal.

"You got what you wanted. Now when will you let me go?" Cyrus's jaw ticked as his soft expressions hardened.

"When I will be satisfied you will be free." He replied brushing his lips against her cheek.

"Just remember darling. Now there is no one for you except me. I am the only person who can keep you safe and can give you whatever you desire and the only thing you need to give me in return is." He leaned back colliding the tip of their noses.

"Obedience." Hazel gulped feeling his hand crawling around her waist.

She hissed when he pulled her closer. Her lower body and legs were still aching. Cyrus effortlessly pulled her over his laps and grabbed her chin to make her look at him.

"You are so precious, little girl. You are the epitome of Innocence. Something that intrigues yet tempts the beast inside me." He whispered leaning to her attaching his lips against hers.

Hazel's hands in reflex held his wrist of the hand that was placed on her cheek. He kissed her softly and gently making her squeeze shut her eyes.

Cyrus tried his best to control and not let his beast jump out as he already knew she was too sore and tired to handle his other torture.

But damn that wasn't easy. Losing his control he held her back turning her on his laps making her straddle him.

Hazel gasped out when he shoved his tongue in her mouth eating her out. Her hands started pushing his shoulders as it was too much for her to handle.

But Cyrus grabbed her wrists and pinned them on her back using his one hand. He moved his head forward to take her lips in a bruising kiss this time.

Mature Content Ahead

Hazel gasped out against his lips feeling her back being pressed against the soft mattress. Her legs were still dangling around his waist while his buff sweaty body hovered above hers.

He showed mercy on her lips by detaching his from hers. His lips didn't stop the wet and hard kisses which trailed down to her bony jawline.

Hazel threw her head back as he traced the open mouth kisses on her marked neck. A small smirk appeared on his lips watching the beautiful marks he left last night.

"I-I am s-sore." She mumbled through heavy breathing trying to get the beast off her but only earned a small chuckle from him.

"Then let me make you sorer." Whispering those words in her neck he nuzzled his head deeper in her crook biting her flesh.

He removed the blanket throwing it off the bed before trailing his sharp lustful eyes on her body.

"Fuck! Black looks ravishing on you!" He growled making her flinch under him.

He started seductively unbuttoning her shirt still letting his lips suck her neck.

"Ah-h" She let out a cracked moan arching her back at how he wasn't letting her skin go.

Finally unbuttoning her shirt he impatiently removed it from her body throwing it away. He groaned feeling pre cum dripping down his dick. He traced his hand all way to her cleavage till it reached her throat. Hazel unconsciously arched her back at his touch.

"You're a fucking goddess!" He whispered under his breath which didn't enter her ears.

He stood up on his feet rapidly stripping off his undershirt and sweatpants. He bit his lips watching her chest going back and forth at a fast pace. He couldn't wait to be inside her.

Throwing his buff body over her small ones he slowly slid his hand down to her wet folds. Hazel's breath hitched feeling him giving a slight stroke to her wet clit before shoving two fingers in her.

"Ah." She yelped feeling her sore pussy being fucked by his fingers once again. Her womanhood was already burning because of last night.

And that time she realized he had cleaned her last night. That's why she was in a new room. There was no blood between her legs and the bedsheets anymore.

Her focus again went to him when he increased his pace in her. Her lips parted in pure pleasure mixed with pain. Her hand in reflex went to hold the edge of the pillow under her head.

Cyrus' lips came crashing to her not able to control himself. She gasped against his lips feeling pain when he entered another finger in her and instead of decreasing the pace he increased it.

Her legs trembled, her stomach flipped and her body shivered with the need to release something out of her body. She moaned which go disappeared in his mouth feeling her need coming closer.

Just when she thought it was the time. Her toes curled up, her hands clutched the bedsheets tightly, her misty needy eyes rolled back reaching her limit.

Just one stroke. Just one push but the moment she felt like releasing herself he pulled out.

Her body shivered in disapproval. He let her lips go and as soon as Hazel opened her eyes to look at him she threw her head back and a small throaty groan left her lips.

(I had trimmed the part from here)

They both kept eye contact as he did a few more strong thrusts and finally Hazel came and Cyrus burst his fluids in her. Hazel threw her head in the cushion breathing heavily.

Cyrus grabbed her jaw making her look in his eyes once again. "Better get used to this. I abhor resistance and reluctance. This body." She gaped at him when he did a slow yet deep thrust inside her.

"Is mine to do as I wish! I care for you Hazel but this gentle attitude of mine wouldn't take much time in turning to something so harsh that wouldn't be able to handle." He sneered giving two more hard thrusts inside her.

Her hands once again fisted the sheets as she gasped out each time he moved in her hitting her right on the g-spot roughly.

"I will take you (thrust) touch you (thrust) and fuck you as many times I want (thrust) and you would never stop me." He used his dark tone increasing his pace making her moan out in pain yet pleasure.

"Understood!" He growled giving extremely painful and hard thrust this time.

"AHH" She let out a low scream at how hard he pushed his shaft inside her. She instantly nodded her head making him smirk in satisfaction.

And he started his torture once again taking her one more time. But it was a bit rougher than before.

In the end, her legs gave up as well as her body. Her core was on fire while her heart was burning in guilt. She wanted nothing more than to slap her body for enjoying such disgusting touch.

Cyrus went to the bathroom before covering her sweaty and tired body with a blanket. He filled the bathtub with warm water and went back into the room only to find her slipping to a Dreamland again.

He chuckled. "Wake up woman. You can't sleep right now." Saying that he picked her naked body in his bare arms and walked inside the bathroom.

He gently placed her in the warm water making her whimper. Her bruises and aching core gave an electric jolt to her whole body. Soon her body started relaxing and Cyrus went to take a shower.

He showered and shook his head in disbelief seeing her head resting on the edge of the bathtub. She was sleeping soundly.

He grabbed the soap and started cleaning her body. He couldn't believe but the girl was indeed a heavy sleeper. She flinch once twice and even whimpered a few times but didn't wake up.

Finally cleaning her up he picked her up and wrapped a fluffy towel around her. Pulling another shirt of his out of the cupboard he made her wear it and laid her down on the bed again.

He covered her meek frame with the blanket but sighed watching her hair still wet. But he had no other option. She seemed too much tired to dry her hair.

He leaned to her face before caressing her pale cheek. She always looks angelic after taking a fresh bath.

"Sleepy beauty." He mumbled pecking her swollen lips.

The lining of his eyes suddenly dimmed as he leans forward for another kiss. He let his lips linger against hers possessively.

"My sleeping beauty." He whispered before her lips.

______________________________________

Next will up soon. Keep on liking and commenting.

10 followers and 10 likes are the targets. Complete it and get the next chapter.

Try following me on Instagram too. The link is in the bio. Or can search mirah_selim

Till the next adios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 298 32
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
119K 1.4K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
18.9K 644 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
8.1M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...