Protection

By ph1localy

ON-GOING AND CURRENTLY EDITING:) Shout out to @VixenDesires for making my book cover! I'm in love. ♡︎ Angelin... More

Authors note<3 (please read)
Reunions
You Did What?!
Food
Story
Beauty Sleep
Work
Why Did You Say That?
Raincheck
The Rise of the Dark Phantom
Princess/Smut
Car parts
car/smut
Addy
Chances
Baes club
Kidnap
his. just his.
No more lies
Shut up
Crave/smutt
Initials/ Smut
Run, Johnny run
Left
Again
Craved
Shaking
Baby
Overthinking
Pounding Pain
A choice
Skip
Bullets
Unknown
Credence
Moron
Pathetic boy
Marry me?
Conplicated
Little Store Hooker/smut
Jordan

Proposal

1.9K 30 6
By ph1localy

Angelina

Sweet cheese and crackers. I'm going to cry. Holy shit balls what do i say? I mean yes. Yes, yes, yes a million times yes. I- ME MARRIED? Never would of thought of that. Oh my gosh i can just feel my heart beating in every part of my body. I can hear the beat of my heart in my ears and i feel sweaty and tingly everywhere. Is this normal?

I leave him in silence. I want to say yes, but if Addy somehow finds out- GIRL, THIS ONLY HAPPENS LIKE ONCE IN A LIFETIME. I know it does, but i know what she will do to Greyson. The silence stretches long enough until he says, "Talk to me, please?" He whispers.

Looking him in the eyes i can feel the anxiousness radiating off of him. He's biting the inside of his cheek as his eyes slightly gloss. He wraps his hand around the back of my throat and kisses me deeply.

I freeze. The feel of his tongue and just the overall taste of him. I feel even more tingly everywhere. It feels like electric waves are cycling through my core.

"Tell me you don't feel that. That spark. Tell me you don't feel it. Look me in my eyes, and tell me" I bite my lip. The spark is most definitely there. As he pulls me closer to him he whisper- yells in my ear, " I don't want her, Angelina. I don't love that cunt. I could never love her. I fucking want you" His grip tightens around my neck and i love it.

If he- if my decision is a mistake; He is my best mistake. "Fuck you" i grit through my clenched teeth. He chuckles. "You should be begging and apologizing on your knees for me"

"I'll bow down on my knees for you. But it won't be to apologize or beg." This man is the death of me.

He'll be my dirty little secret.
__________

Greyson

I spent half of my life hiding how much i feel about her and i won't hide anymore. She is the only person that can make me happy and i want to tell her that. "Marry me, Angelina. But i promise you, if you choose to leave me and forget us i'll let you. I'll let you go. I will always love you because you hold my heart in your hands. It's yours. And i'm allowing you to choose what you want to do with it. If you get up and walk out that door," I pause turning my head to the white garage door. I'm hers. And i'm letting her know that.  Is this too vulnerable of me? "then i'll know you're answer. I'd love you even more than on the day you're walking down the aisle in a sexy white dress. To me. I want you to choose what will make you the most happy. Even if it means that i won't like it I want you to choose it. Fuck, even if i hate it, choose it. Whether I'll be apart of your life for as long as i live or i'll be a walking memory. I'll be happy knowing i got to witness being with you." Her facial expression isn't what i was expecting. Her eyes are on the brim of tears. She says nothing just stares at me with her mouth hanging open.

She leaves me in silence. My mind can only think of the worst thoughts. I'm not good enough for her i know that. But i can't not want her. I can't take this silence anymore. "Talk to me, please?" I nearly whisper.

I want her to say yes. My heart is racing by the seconds. I bite the inside of my cheeks to help calm my nerves. I feel my eyes gloss and i try to hide it, but she notices it. I wrap my hand around the back of her neck squeezing it slightly.

I kiss her deeply. My tongue swipes over her bottom lip and she opens just enough for me to suck her tongue. I kiss her one last time before pulling away. "Tell me you don't feel that. That spark. Tell me you don't feel it. Look me in my eyes, and tell me"

I pull her closer to me and i whisper- yell into her ear, " I don't want her, Angelina. I don't love that cunt. I could never love her. I fucking want you" I will always want her. I want her at her worst and at her best. I want her when she's moody or happy. I want it all. And i'm not letting her leave me till i have what i want. If he says no.. i won't accept that. I'll force her into marriage if it comes to that.

I grip my hold on her neck. If she wants to play this game of hers i'm willing to play. By my rules.
"Fuck you" she grits through clenched teeth. Not what i was expecting but i'm here for it. "You should be apologizing and begging on your knees for me"

I chuckle. "I'll bow down on my knees for you but it won't be to apologize or beg." This girl is the death of me.

A tear slides down her face and she rubs it smearing her makeup. "Fuck you, you ruined my makeup" She says laughing and crying. She sniffles and i kiss her cheek. I'm still waiting for her answer but i won't push her. I'll just wait for her.

"I'm not the best chef though. I mean i can make a pretty good pasta, but i'm no gourmet chef. If i were is Gordon Ramsay's kitchen i'd cry." she whispers more to herself then me. "Not even close. I'm super mean. Like, i'll say i hate you but i don't. Also, if you cook one day i can clean or vice virsa. We work well together but i'll need my space from your comments.  I don't like loud noises to much. Well i do, but if it's a sudden noise i wasn't expecting i'll most likely get pissed. I have anger issues if you couldn't tell. I'm super picky and- and I'm not nice in the mornings- did i already say that? I'm a bear if you wake me up from my slumber. Also, i'll need the refrigerator stocked- i mean stocked with pickles. If there's no pickles there's no happy Angelina." I hold her face in my hands laughing at her. All her imperfections are perfects.

She's giving me every warning i can just so i can change my mind. But a life without her? There's no way. I already went through that twice and i can never go through it again. "Angelina, shut up. I want all your flaws and imperfections. To me, they are perfect. Who cares if you aren't the best cook? Take out was made for a reason, right? "She lets out a sniffly laugh as more tears sprint out her eyes. "I want your clothes on my floor, your dishes in my room. Hell even your obsession with damn pickles, and your empty peach vodka bottle collection on my wall." Her eyes widen, "How did you know that?"

"I'm a stalker, baby. But nonetheless i want your mess. I want your hair on my shower walls, your soaps taking over the entire cabinets and bathrooms. The smell of your perfume drifting everywhere in my fucking house. Last, but not least. I want you in my and Raylnns future. And maybe if you ever want to, have a baby of our own?" She shakes her head laughing. "Yes, yes, yes-" I interrupt her. "You'll be yelling that later don't worry, baby"

She's my wife. Angelina Marie-Raylnn Hale soon to fucking be Lockwood is my fiancé. Holy shit. Take that dad wherever the fuck you are. She's my bride. And nothing, nothing will change that. What if she gets killed? I'm about done with your shit you know.

She glares at me beginning to stand up but i grip my hold on her ass. Mine. "I thought i'd always be the bridesmaid. Never the bride" I kiss her cheek softly. "Now, you're my bride, baby. My sexy, perfect, bride" She hums in response.

"Did you still need something from the store?" I just remembered that was the whole reason we came in here. Well, not me. I wanted to talk to her and the whole proposal thing just came out of my mouth without thinking. I mean i'm glad i said it and got it out there but shit. I already have her ring. I bought it the day i found out she was going to work for me.

_____________FLASHBACK___________

She works for me now. I don't think i've ever felt my heart beat so rapidly till i saw her today. She was so beautiful. She didn't notice me though. She was carrying two files in her hands as she walked down the hallway to her office. Her heels clicking after each step she took.

I can't help but think about how I have control of her life and that's all i need to make her mine. She will be mine. I walk into the Jewelry store called 'Jolies Jewels' It looks super well kept. As i look down the rows of wedding rings i see one that catches my eye.

It's beautiful. It's a rose gold ring that has vines wrapping along it and it holds the perfect crystal stone in the middle. Other small crystals are wrapped around it as well. It's so perfect. It was made for Angelina.

I may be considered crazy for buying someone an engagement ring who probably hates me but i just know we are going to be together. We have to. "Hi, I'm Mary. Can i help you? Is there anything specific you are looking for today?" The woman behind the counter asks.

I shake my head no and she gives me a tight lipped smile walking away. I'm too mesmerized in this ring to even focus. It's so perfect. It was made for Angelina.
____________End of Flashback__________

"Yeah. I need tampons. And... and possibly-" her sentence gets cut off short when we hear Addy.
"Greyson! Where are you, baby?" Shit we need to get out of here. I get up and Angelina slides down my lap falling to her ass. I pick her up bridal style, -cannot wait to do this on our wedding night- and put her in my car.

I start the car and the engines roar to life. The garage door opens. As soon as they open Addy walks through the garage door that leads into the house and im pulling out the driveway.

My dirty little secret.
____________
Bad and short chapter i know but the good stuff is coming soon.

Make sure to comment and vote besties <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...