The Brat Diaries

Od LettiLustcraft

"Over my knee." She's heard those three little words many times - Letti is a brat and she knows it. Wrex is... Více

Dedication
Characters & Contents
✍️ BDSM Philosophies and Education
✍️ Safewords
✍️ How Can Spanking be a Punishment if You're a Masochist?
✍️ "How I Punish My Smart-Ass Masochist Brat"
✍️ What My Aftercare Looks Like
✍️ Five Reasons Why I'm a Brat
✍️ Three Rules I'm Allowed to Brat
✍️ To Brat or Not to Brat
Monday Motivation
Wednesday Welts
Friday Flogging
Affectionate Dominance as a Mental Health Support Supplement
Dominant POV of Affectionate Dominance as a Mental Health Support Supplement
E
You're Going to Let Me Love You
No Hands
Late Again - Part 1 (sub POV)
Late Again - Part 2 (sub POV)
Renewed
Bedtime Stories with SirChefDaddy
Brave
The Punishment Diaries (Vol. 2 of Erotic Diary Series)
Toy Ride Joy Ride
I'm really dumb when I want to come.
✍️ Domestic Discipline as a Supplement for Self-Improvement
Take Me to Church Pt. 1
Take Me to Church Pt. 2
Take Me to Church - Part 3
Using Spanking to Modify Behavior in a Domestic Discipline Relationship

A Cabin in the Woods - Full Story

21.7K 106 11
Od LettiLustcraft

Since we haven't been able to re-record this story's audio - here's the full text until we can! 💖

---

I watched as she stripped off her clothes for me in the cabin driveway, piece by piece, dropping each onto the cement nonchalantly; as if she wasn’t going to be picking those up in a moment.

Down to her bra and panties; her skin pebbled from the January air. She took her time unclasping her bra, no doubt teasing me. Her nipples poked through the thin fabric - I was seconds away from ripping it off her myself. Finally, her full tits dropped free from their constraints with a slight bounce. She took them in her hands, squeezing them together and letting them drop again.

“Did I say you could touch those?” I asked sternly, watching her expression shift from a sultry tease to contrite obedience. “Panties off.”

She slid her thong down to her ankles and stepped out of it, standing completely naked in front of me, wearing only her silver day collar. She crossed her arms over her chest and dramatically chattered her teeth. I’m sure she was cold, but she could handle it for a few minutes.

“This is how you will be all weekend. I don’t want to see a single piece of clothing on you. Is that understood?”
“But I packed my new sets…” she argued, rubbing her arms and shifting in her stance to escape the cold.

“They can stay new. Gather your clothes and place them on the porch. I want you to stand to the left of the door, hands on your head. You can stay like that until I’ve finished unloading the car.”  I walked up to her, slipping my hand between her legs, exposing her cum-soaked pussy. “I’m sure you’ll appreciate the moment to cool off after your unearned orgasm.” I wiped her wetness onto her tits and gestured for her to get into position.

Seeing her completely naked in a submissive pose, the winter air prickling her creamy skin, at the entry to our secluded weekend sex cabin - it drove me wild; I could feel my cock stiffening against my denim. It only took me two trips to unload the car, then I let her inside the already toasty cabin; the staff lit a fire for us before our scheduled arrival. I reached into one of the bags and pulled out her punishment collar; a thick, black leather collar with a metal engraving - ‘BAD GIRL’.

“Come,” I gestured for her to stand in front of me. Her face fell as she realized her fate. She didn’t like this collar, not only because wearing it meant that she was going to receive a punishment, but she complained that the collar itself was too tight and thick, restricting her neck movements. I liked it that way. Wearing this collar also meant that she was not allowed to speak any words other than ‘Yes, Sir’ or ‘No, Sir’; or the safeword if necessary.

She stood in front of me, and I placed my hands on her shoulders, turning her around and pushing her hair to one side so I could remove her day collar. I positioned the punishment collar on her and locked it tightly in place, slipping the key into my pocket. A small, pouty sigh escaped her as I did. I chuckled softly, thinking about all of the little sounds I would rip from her tonight.

“Now,” I said, turning her to face me. “I think my bad girl needs to get warmed up a bit after standing in the cold.”  I smiled as I watched her wary expression; she knew me too well.

I took her by the arm to the living room, pulling her over my knee on the couch and immediately landing quick, hard smacks on her cold, bare ass. She squirmed under the assault, kicking her legs and reaching her hands back.
I liked it when she struggled, it didn’t take much to contain her - a wrist pinned to the back, legs locked under mine; all she could do was try to squirm, but she couldn’t escape the spanking if she tried as hard as she possibly could. The only thing that would stop it was her safeword.

Eventually, the struggling ceased as she exhausted her rebellion and submitted to the punishment. I decided that I would only use my hand for now, and that was enough. After a few minutes her ass and thighs were red hot under my palm as she sobbed over my lap.

I pulled her up and into my chest, kissing her forehead and rubbing soft circles on her back as she calmed. “We are going to continue warming up together in the hot tub, how does that sound?”  She looked up at me with tear-stained cheeks, nodding excitedly.

“Why don’t you get us a couple of drinks and I’ll go get it set up. And drink a full glass of water while you are in the kitchen.”

“Yes, Sir.”

The hot tub was on the back porch, facing the snow-dusted woods. Steam off the water vaporized into the winter air. The deck was illuminated by soft bistro lights, and the hot tub’s LEDs faded from blue to green to red to purple, changing the water color with it.

I stripped out of my clothes, as naked as Letti less the collar, and stepped into the balmy water; the contrast from the dry, winter air was stark and satisfying. I waited for Letti to join me, enjoying the darkening view of the woods. After a few minutes, she walked out onto the porch holding two copper mugs, limes on the rim.

My naked, punished girl; a sight to see in her bad girl collar and red ass, serving me a cold drink. She stepped in, slowly lowering herself into the hot water, inch by inch over her freshly spanked ass, wincing the whole way down like the dramatic princess she is.

“Does that hurt?” I asked, amused.

“Yes, Sir.” she nodded.

“Well, if you had just been a good girl in the car earlier, you’d be getting orgasms in this hot tub instead of stings from the water on your punished ass.”  I pulled her onto my lap, squeezing her sore cheeks in my hand, grazing her neck with kisses and inhaling her scent.

“My bad girl isn’t getting orgasms in the hot tub tonight.” I took her breasts into my hands, squeezing firmly and pulling her body closer to mine. “But I am going to eat your pussy until it’s soaked and ready for my cock, then fuck you over the edge of the hot tub until I’m satisfied.”  She squirmed in my lap, breath quickening. I smiled against her neck, feeling her pulse on my lips. “But for now, let’s just enjoy our drinks.”

I positioned her between my legs and grabbed our copper mugs, peppered with condensation; ginger effervescence, lime, and vodka. There’s something unmatched about a cold drink in a hot tub, especially when shared with my obedient babygirl. Although, there’s something to be said about sharing a drink with the sassy brat, too. I do enjoy balance.

I teased her as she sat between my legs, trailing my hands over her breasts, flicking her nipples in the cold air. She strategically grinded back against my erection, and I dipped my hand into the water, landing a slow-motion underwater slap on her labia. She raised her hips forward at my touch and I lifted her up and onto the edge of the tub, keeping a firm grip on her hips as I buried my face between her legs and began to feast. She wrapped her legs around my neck and bucked her hips up while throwing her head back, whimpering moans escaping into the woods behind us.

I licked her clit with the flat of my tongue, then flicked it with the tip before settling into a suctioning rhythm with her swollen bud between my lips. Quick, soft pulses crescendoing into hard, deep suction. Her moans deepened, thighs tightening around me; she was close.
I stopped sucking and circled around her clit with my tongue, pulling myself out from between her legs and landing an open-handed slap on her pussy. “That wasn’t so you could come again, bad girl. That was for me. Now flip over, ass up and hold onto the balcony railing.”

She stuck her ass out for me, dripping cunt on display, steam off her skin creating an ethereal fog around her, the deepness of the woods setting a crisp backdrop. For a moment, I was stunned by the beauty.

“Your only purpose while you have that collar on is to give me pleasure and to be punished. Is that clear?” I pressed the tip of my cock into her, waiting for her answer.

“Yes, Sir,” she moaned as I thrust my full length into her, filling her abruptly.
I threaded my fingers into her hair, grabbing a fistful and pulling her chest and head up to stare out into the eerie darkness. She had nothing to fear in those woods - the monster was already deep inside of her. With my other hand I reached around and grabbed her breast, pinching her erect nipple between my fingers, evoking sharp shrieks. I continued to fuck her relentlessly while torturing her tits; the intermingling of her moans and shrieks was intoxicating.

“Please, Daddy…” she whispered, throaty and primal. It almost pushed me over the edge.

I stopped; it took everything in me to do it, but I didn’t want to finish yet. I had other plans. I pulled out of her, sinking back into the hot tub with her wrapped in my arms.

“You just broke a rule, bad girl,” I breathed, tracing the letters on her punishment collar with my fingers. “You should be thankful the hot tub kept your ass warmed up for you, because we still have the rest of your spanking to get to before the bad girl collar comes off. Do you want the punishment collar off?”

“Yes, Sir,” she said meekly.

“Are you going to take the rest of your spanking like a good girl?”

“Yes, Sir.” She bit her lip – might as well crossed her fingers in front of me.

“You’re going to get out of the hot tub and stand on your towel in the living room. You are not allowed to dry off. I am going to spank your ass dry.”

Her eyes widened and lips parted slightly. Wet spankings hurt more, but I guarantee she would get off on it.

She obeyed, taking her towel into the living room. I walked in a few moments later to find her standing by the fireplace, ass nearly dry from the heat.

“Clever girl,” I said, watching her bite back a smile. I gathered her wet hair in my hands and squeezed the water out of it, watching it drip down her back and over her ass. “That’s better. Now bend over, I want your hands on the ledge and they will stay on the ledge. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Sir.”

I stood behind her, admiring the view of the soft firelight dancing on her wet skin. I took my damp towel and spun it into a tight twirl before whipping it through the air and across her ass. She jumped up, not expecting the impact I delivered.

“What did I say?” I boomed. She scrambled back into position. “That one didn’t count.”

A red welt bloomed across her ass, wrapping along her side. I spun the towel as tight as I could, and whipped her again. This time she willed herself to stay still, kicking her legs in place softly in an attempt to shake off the stinging pain.

I continued until I’d managed to paint her entire ass a deep, welty red. Then, I moved to her thighs. The next lash landed at the crease where her ass and thighs met, and while she had whimpered and cried plenty up to this point, I felt a bolt of adrenaline as she released her first scream.

Another lash, another scream. I worked my way down her thighs until I was just a few inches above her knees. I paused for a moment, allowing her to catch her breath and a false sense of relief that I might be finished with her. Then, I worked my way back up her thighs and I landed one final, hard lash across the fullest part of her ass. She stayed in position, tear drops collecting on the ledge, seeping into the porous gray stone.

“You took that very well, babygirl. I’m proud of you.”  I rubbed circles on her back and along her raw, crimson ass.

“Fifteen minutes of timeout and then your punishment will be over. But first, you’re going to help me finish what we started. I want you to turn around and kneel in front of me, mouth open and tongue out.”

She did as told, and I let her wait in front of me with her tongue out for a few moments before lacing my fingers into her hair at the base of her skull. “Such a pretty little brat,” I said, pulling her face into my cock. I kept a grip on her hair, controlling her mouth like a puppet. She sucked and rolled her tongue along the head of my cock whenever I pulled out, keeping her lips tight.

When I felt myself getting close, I grabbed each side of her face, holding her still while I pushed deep into her throat. She gagged and choked, her hands gripping my thighs as I continued to fuck her mouth.

She wouldn’t last long like this, but neither would I. A few more thrusts and I pulled out of her.

“Ass up,” I growled.

She immediately flipped around, dropping her head to the floor and sticking her ass up in the air for me. She probably expected me to cum inside of her. And fuck, I wanted to. But the final piece of her punishment was denying her.

“Fuck,” I groaned, releasing onto her red and welted canvas; my cum dripped over her plump and swollen ass. I took a moment to admire my work and catch my breath before giving my next order.

“I want you on your elbows and knees on the ledge, ass facing me. Fifteen minutes.” 

I poured myself a whisky and turned on the TV, but I wasn’t really paying attention. The sight of her collared and kneeling, punished ass on display, glazed with my cum dripping over her curves… I could watch her all night. But I was a man of my word; I said 15 minutes. I knew that kneeling on the hard stone was a punishment in itself.

“Come here, babygirl,” I said once my phone timer went off. She carefully picked her knees up off the stone ledge and waddled over to me, trying not to drip my cum off her ass on the way. I cleaned her off with the same towel I used to whip her and rubbed lotion onto her sore skin. Finally, I had her kneel down in front of me so I could unlock her punishment collar, replacing it with one of her favorite pink velvet collars.

“You’re all done,” I whispered against her hair as she nuzzled into me. “You’re my good girl again.” After a few moments of cuddling and hair stroking, I asked if she was hungry.

“You have no idea,” she smiled.

“I’ll whip something up for us. I want you to go take a shower, I’ll have dinner ready when you’re done.”

She nodded and hopped off my lap, heading to the bathroom.

“And remember,” I called after her, “No clothes this weekend.” 

---

Reminder that these stories are between consenting adults. You can read the full collection on Amazon Kindle (ebook and paperback) or Smashwords. ♥️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

812K 14.5K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them...
111K 2.3K 41
Count you bitch, smack smack smack smack . Ahhhhhhhhhh It's been an hour since we get married. He dragged me to his bedroom while pulling my hair. ...
11.3K 180 20
This book is about life of Josh, a young orphan who has spent years in a strict and challenging orphanage after the tragic loss of his parents. As Jo...
465K 1.1K 68
A series of very short stories or scenes if you will. A glimpse into bdsm. Written for women, if you're just curious about the craft, a submissive or...