Walking Dead Wizard

By DanitzaV23

The Dixons and Harry Potter try to get to Atlanta but fail miserably when they realize the entire town is cra... More

Chapter 1: the walking dead
Chapter 2: the walking dead
Chapter 3: the walking dead
Chapter 4: the walking dead
Chapter 5: the walking dead
Chapter 6: the walking dead
Chapter 7: the walking dead
Chapter 8: the walking dead
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 59

1.2K 59 8
By DanitzaV23

Carol woke up as always quite early, quickly getting dressed from the clothes she put at the bottom of the bed, so they can get changed in the warmth of their bed without their feet touching the chilly cement floor. Her feet once she was dressed slid deftly into her boots, tying the laces; she finally climbed out of her warm bed. Glancing briefly down at her daughter who was sound a sleep with Hela curled around her giving her extra warmth. Thirteen years old she was today, officially a teenager in world that had spun out of control. She was in for quite a surprise today; she hadn't brought up her birthday so the likelihood was that she was oblivious to the importance of today. Or perhaps she just thought with everything that it wouldn't be celebrated. She always made an extra effort for her daughter's birthday, usually making sure Ed wasn't there but it wasn't always possible...today however, Ed couldn't spoil it for them she just wished it wasn't because of the outbreak.

Carol quietly made her way out of their room, Hela she noticed was watching her go, but would no doubt settle down again in a few moments. The further she went from the cell block the more she became confused when she could smell a very familiar aroma coming from the kitchen. Wondering if her nose was deceiving her she hastened to the kitchen to see for herself. Hearing the clickity clack of a dogs nails she realised without further prompting who it was. Hela was still up the stairs with Sophia so it could only be Anubis and Anubis was nearly always with Harry.

She wandered into the kitchen, only to watch Daryl slide further along away from Harry looking decidedly on edge. Pretending not to see it, she ambled further in a small smile appearing on her face. She hadn't been wrong at all, it had been baking she'd smelled, Harry it seemed was baking cupcakes, biscuits and last but no means least a cake. Daryl had a sweet tooth a mile long; she wouldn't be surprised if he'd already had a few. Were the both of them an item or was she looking too closely into it? They were very close; nobody could deny that, perhaps they weren't ready for anyone to know? She brushed those thoughts aside, refusing to dwell on them further - especially if she was seeing things that weren't actually there. "Cakes?" she questioned should they be wasting valuable resources on something like this? don't get her wrong, it warmed her immensely to see Harry cared so much for her daughter to remember her birthday and risk his life to go out and bring stuff back to wrap up for her - to give her a day to remember even during all this horribleness. She would never forget what he was doing for her daughter.

"We have the resources so we might as well celebrate her big day, come next year if we survive we might not be able to." Harry said seriously. "It's not as if any of it will go to waste." he snorted at the mere thought of it.

"Ain't that the truth," Daryl muttered crumbs covering his vest from where he'd already eaten a few of them.

Carol chuckled and nodded her fondness for Harry rising higher than ever; he was doing this so Sophia had a good birthday how could she ever feel anything other than fondness for him? From the very first day she'd known he was a better man than anyone at the Quarry, better than her own husband. He cared for Sophia, looked after her, made her feel special by giving her things, the wooden figures he'd created for her were spread out around their room, she'd kept every single one of them safe. "Thank you for this," she said, tears prickling at her eyes, "It's..." she felt too overwhelmed suddenly to articulate herself.

"Hey, it's fine," Harry said, giving her hand a quick squeeze, "the icing is over there, take your pick," there was a different variety he'd picked up or taken out his trunk for today. Butter was the only missing ingredient in the cakes, or so they would think, he'd put butter in, but just enough that the cake would taste nice but not enough that they would notice it. It's half why he had gotten up so soon, so he could do it without answering awkward questions.

Groaning softly, stretching out, it was going to be a long day.

Oh he had no idea how long a day it would be.

Harry nabbed one of the cakes Carol had just slathered in green icing, handing it over to Daryl with a conspiratorial wink of amusement. Inwardly wondering if Daryl was actually ashamed of preferring his own gender, or if he just wasn't ready for anyone to know. He couldn't deny it had hurt a little to see him putting a wide berth when he heard Carol coming in. Truthfully, though, if it had been him and Daryl in the magical world he would have done the same. He wouldn't have wanted the public to know about him, but if they couldn't trust those they held dear who could they trust?

Shaking his head ruefully, it didn't matter, Daryl would let them all know when he was ready, and Harry had to just respect that. Daryl unlike him and grown up in a community that detested everything, from rich people to homosexuals. While his community had never cared about the same gender couples, so long as they had heirs - if it was important such as being the last of their line. Like he was, but he'd never have that sort of pressure on him. The world as they'd known it was gone, and life would never be the same, the world was far too dangerous to have kids in now. He did wonder idly if Lori had given birth yet, wasn't she due any day now?

Anubis whined softly, butting his nose into Harry's leg, jumping about trotting up to the door before going back.

"Can you keep an eye on the cake?" Harry asked, throwing a glance at both Daryl and Carol.

"Of course," Carol was the one to verbally state an answer while Daryl nodded, both of them already knowing where Harry was without him saying anything - Anubis needed the toilet. "Wait, take new bags with you, there's none left at the side of the door." referring to the nappy sacks or poo bags that they had to pick up the dogs dirt which was then burned with the bodies they disposed of that had gathered around the fence.

"Thanks!" Harry called back as he disappeared out of the room, probably heading for the supply closet before going out back. The only thing to be heard was Anubis' claws; Harry was as always very quiet when he moved around.

-----------------

Rick jerked awake, his hand already sliding his gun into his hand looking around warily. They'd found a cottage to sleep in for the night, but the other nights they'd stayed on the tracks determined to get to their destination as soon as possible. Groaning he got to his feet, his body protesting and creaking like it had aged decades since his wakening at the hospital. His son and wife had the only bed in the residence; Hershel, Maggie, and Beth were sleeping awkwardly on the sofa. Rick himself had taken to sleeping near the fireplace, which had since gone out. The rest of them all spread out and slept wherever they wanted, with the exception of the one on duty. They'd actually found food in the cupboards and had eaten last night, it had barely taken the edge off their starving bellies but it was better than nothing.

Walking through the living room, he made his way to Carl and Lori, opening the bedroom door, guilt consuming him as he reluctantly woke them up. They had to move if they did they could be there before nightfall tonight. This had to work out, it just had to, and he couldn't bear to see his son willing to eat dog food from being so hungry. It didn't help that the others were giving Lori more than her fair share, it was weakening everyone to the point they'd eat absolutely anything.

"Wake up, we have to go," Rick said, shaking their shoulders. There was enough left for them to at least have something before moving out, not for the first time he regretted losing the hunters. He wasn't the only one, the others did too, speaking often of wishing Otis, Harry, Daryl or Merle was with them so they could at least get some fresh meat. He'd insisted that it was getting scarcer to get any meat that their chances of finding anything were slim anyway and the food they had didn't stretch to them let alone the others who had 'abandoned' them.

"Hey," Lori said giving her husband a small smile, which looked odd on her shrunken face, it was ignored, pain flashed over her face, her husband wouldn't even look at her, hadn't for a long time but she wasn't one to give up hope. He still loved her of that she was sure, they just needed to find somewhere and be able to talk, she couldn't wait to stop running. Sighing inaudibly, clutching her well-rounded stomach as she slid out of bed, which was getting even more difficult these days. She suspected she was in her last month, that within maybe three or four weeks she'd be giving birth. Smoothing out the clothes she'd slept in, which were stretched taut over her, it wasn't as though she could go out and buy maternity clothes or the like. The trousers she wore were tied with a bit of string under her belly, the t-shirt she had on stretched over her bump but just barely. The jacket she had was very tight and restricted her movement but she definitely preferred it than not have it at all.

Glancing over at her son who was already dressed and leaving the room without a word. Her son wasn't talking to her either, she'd made the mistake of saying it was best that Harry left, he and the Dixons were more trouble than they were worth within his earshot. For some reason, her son had been angry at her for that and barely spoke to her. At least that was why she thought Carl was mad at her, with a resigned sigh, she picked up her things knife included and exited the bedroom.

Tins of beans and spaghetti were heated up then handed out to everyone; nobody spoke a word as they gobbled the food down as fast as humanly possible.

Rick glanced around at everyone, his gaze avoiding Lori altogether. He had stayed with her despite the fact she had been with his best friend for two months during the apocalypse. Stayed with her and listened to her manipulate him when it came to Shane. She'd insisted it was a mistake that they should never have done it and he'd believed it. Then his entire world crumbled entirely when she grew furious at him when he killed Shane in self-defense. When she had spurned him and refused to listen to his side. It had been during that moment he realized that his wife preferred Shane over him. That all the talk of her wanting Shane dead...convincing him that Shane was the enemy had been all lies. He'd lost his wife and his best friend, all he had left was his son and even Carl rarely spoke to him.

"We have to keep moving," Rick said with urgency as if they didn't want to get there which they did. "We're close, real close, we will be there before nightfall if we can keep up a quick pace."

"What if it's already fallen?" Maggie asked something Glenn and she had discussed well into the night. "Those signs could have been put up at the start of the outbreak." Glenn was nodding beside her, it was true.

"Then we take it and make it ours," Rick said grimly, "Get rid of the walkers, strengthen any defenses and hunker down."

"If it was overrun there could be hundreds of walkers maybe more, there's only a few of us who can fight," T-Dog protested, he had once been a brawny man but these past months had not been kind to him. His face had lost its chubbiness; he'd lost over three stone at least, probably more. All the running, lifting, and scavenging had kept his muscles in shape though just more defined than before. Carl, Rick, Glenn, Jimmy, Maggie and himself were the only ones who could really fight. Hershel, Lori, and Beth weren't exactly able-bodied to fight, Beth could...she was just a little reluctant to fight them - hesitant really.

"Hundreds?" Beth squeaked, clutching her father closely quite terrified of the prospect of facing so many.

"Only maybe," Jimmy said soothing Beth. "For all we know those folks survived,"

"We're going, we'll scope the place out see what happens," Rick declared stubbornly.

Maggie frowned down at her meagre meal; a few things didn't sit right about this situation to her. They'd come across quite horrible people since they left the farm or before if you count Randall. Why the hell would anyone with any sense put signs up like that directing people to your door? Wasn't it a bit dangerous? Although if they had those signs up surely it meant that they could defend the place adequately? Did that mean they had weapons and security? She'd voiced her fears to Rick when they first caught sight of the signs, Harry's warning blaring loud and clear, it wasn't just walkers you had to be careful about but humans too, that without fear it made them all the more dangerous. Rick had reassured her that they weren't just going to blindly walk in.

Hershel nodded, Rick had his complete trust, he was doing the best he could under the circumstances and he couldn't ask for anything more than that. Every survivor was in the same boat as them, he dreaded the day that there was no food to be found, no animal left to hunt - not that they had the hunters for that sort of thing. Not for the first time he wished Otis was here, he had kept them well fed at the farm, damn Shane to hell.

"Here," Jimmy said, handing Lori what was left of his food, worrying that she wasn't getting enough feed two, someone always did each meal they managed to gather together for all of them.

Lori took it with a grateful smile, and greedily consumed the rest of the food on the plate. Then proceeded to rub her belly, worry warring in her for both herself and her unborn child.

"Let's pack up!" Rick said determinedly. Placing the only thing left eatable in his pack, a can of fruit, they would have to share it amongst them if needs a must. He also grabbed his water bottle which was full, the others had all done the same thing. Together they all rose up, wrapping themselves up in their coats in a bid for warmth.

"Can't we just stay here?" Beth suggested, it was nice; there were no walkers they could make it defensible.

"No," Rick denied, "It's too exposed," with that he opened the door and walked out his gun at the ready, grasping his knife when he saw two lone walkers at the end of the garden. T-Dog and Maggie swiftly exited through the garden gate and took care of the pair of walkers one with a knife the other with a crowbar.

Glancing back for his son seeing him he relaxed, he was doing this for him, so he didn't have to run every wakening moment. The nine of them began to walk, the cars and what stuff they couldn't carry had been abandoned long ago with the lack of gas and no means to get more, not that it had mattered it had been at that moment they saw the signs, it was almost as if it was meant to be. All of them ambled along, Beth, Jimmy and Lori lagging at the back, struggling to keep up.

Not even an hour later they came across yet another sign.

'Sanctuary for all community for all those who arrive survive'glowed brightly in bold letters.

Further down on a map 'TERMINUS' was written in black pen with the area scribbled on so it looked like a big black dot. They were getting closer, Rick could hear Maggie's words circling his mind, but he refused to pay them any heed. They were so close to being safe, so they didn't have to avoid walkers, kill them or run constantly. Lori was close to giving birth, they needed somewhere to hunker down, and they needed to make this work.

They just had to.

The sign had just renewed his determination, so he continued on along the tracks, occasionally glancing back and slowing just slightly to let the others catch up. My god he hoped he was right; all these people were counting on him, to get them to safety, to make their lives better. Plus he couldn't let Lori give birth in the middle of nowhere with or without Hershel's help. The baby would attract all walkers within its vicinity; he had to get those people to let them in no matter what.

-------------------

"You look like you'd rather go ten rounds with a dozen walkers than be here," Harry said laughing softly as he joined Merle in the corner of the room. "What's wrong?" why was he feeling uncomfortable? It was just a little birthday party for Sophia after all.

"That shit is just fucked up," Merle grunted, the world had practically ended but they were celebrating like nothing ain't wrong.

"Perhaps," Harry conceded seeing his point, "Might as well let kids be kids while we can, might not be able to do it again, plus thirteen's a big number in this world as far as I know." Dudley had been spoiled more than usual when he turned thirteen, sixteen and presumably eighteen and would have been utterly spoiled for his twenty-first birthday if the dead hadn't taken over claiming the world for themselves.

Merle grunted, "I wouldn't know." it wasn't as if their birthdays had been celebrated.

"Don't worry I'm not going to make you wear a pointy hat for your birthday next month," Harry grinned, trying to lighten Merle's dour mood some. Watching as Merle's face tightened before loosening in surprise and something even Harry couldn't decipher.

"Just don't see the point," Merle shrugged, even Luna was getting caught up in the merriment he didn't mind watching it but seeing that made him realize they were even more different than he thought at first. Not that he cared, he loved Luna, and he ain't ever giving her up, she was his anchor, and he suspected he was hers. It ain't just his brother he was living for now.

"Me neither," Harry said, "I never celebrated my birthday; I got presents, though, from eleven years old and up. My so called 'family' made sure to make my life especially miserable on my birthday. As if telling me they didn't want me and how much of a burden I was every day wasn't enough." snorting derisively he shook his head. He didn't need to hold back with the Dixons, they wouldn't pity him, wouldn't sympathize. The past was the past, for most part, nothing would change it so they didn't dwell on it. They were affected by the way they were raised, no doubt, but that was different from dwelling on it. "I think that's partly the reason I did this, nobody deserves it more than Sophia," at least she would have memories of one really happy birthday.

"She's a good girl," Daryl admitted ambling over and seating himself down on the worktop right next to Harry, having heard the tail end of their conversation. One of the few kids that both he and Merle could actually tolerate to be honest. She wasn't a whiney spoiled little brat like most kids were; she was quiet like and respectful. The most important thing she wasn't goin' looking for trouble, her mama kept her safe. "You picked good." he told Harry.

"I knew she'd like them," Harry said grinning wryly, ignoring the smell of alcohol on his breath. "She's fascinated with anything remotely magical." he had gotten her the Chronicles of Narnia, all seven books. Or the more accurate term stole, but was it concerned stolen when they were abandoned? "At least I hope they're magical." he whispered dryly, it wasn't as if he had read them before but one of the titles was 'The lion, the witch and the wardrobe.' that definitely sounded magical to him.

"You got her something that might not be?" Merle snorted in amusement, blue eyes twinkling just slightly the only show that he was in fact amused by Harry's statement.

"She loves reading anyway," Harry shrugged, watching the kids eat themselves into a sugar rush, while the adults all put on their best smiles to make it memorable for them. The drink helped smooth the way, not a lot just a few drinks, he wasn't letting them all get drunk leaving him to watch them all on his own - plus with possible danger lurking around the corner he wasn't risking them getting totally trashed. They could do whatever the hell they liked once they were at Fort Benning...if they went to Fort Benning Harry thought with a pang. He would miss them, if they didn't choose to come, none more so than Carol, Sophia, Amy and surprisingly Big Tiny.

Snorting in amusement as Dale regaled them with tales of his own birthdays growing up. Merlin they'd all changed, some more than others and in different ways. He supposed he'd miss Dale as well, he was the annoying grandfather of the group, constantly worried about everyone, checking on them if they were sick despite the fact he might catch it. Then there were the tales he liked to tell of life before the apocalypse that nobody really wanted to hear but listened to nonetheless.

Would he be able to leave them all behind if they didn't want anything to do with magic and him when he told them? He supposed he would have no choice; they would just have to be responsible for their own fate. He couldn't save everyone and he wasn't staying here to watch their safe heaven inevitably crash down around them. He'd made it as safe as he could, which was only slightly better without the runes he'd planted. Fort Benning was a fortress, an impenetrable fortress that nobody could get near - it was as safe as he would ever be able to get something. Merlin he prayed to whatever deity that might listen, that things would just go his way for once and begged that they not be repulsed by magic like the Dursley's. He trusted everyone here to have his back, some more than others but that was only through capability rather than any feeling of distrust on his part.

Daryl frowned when he noticed Harry spacing out again; he hadn't done that in a while now. He gave Harry a little nudge on the side of his arm, just to see if that was all that was needed. He wasn't sure if anyone other than Luna and his brother had ever noticed his spacing out, but he always brought Harry out of it as soon as he could. He didn't normally touch him though, just shouted loud enough to get his attention. He came out easily enough this time, glancing at him curiously; maybe it hadn't been the same thing as before.

Harry nodded at Daryl, letting him know he was fine, seeing the worry that he couldn't quite conceal in those green eyes for him. They were a different colour of green, not as bright as his were, but no less mesmerising. They said the eyes were the windows to the soul, and he hadn't quite believed it until he met Daryl. He'd rarely met his eyes, but when he did it showed a tortured soul longing for something better but not being able to, or wiling as the case may be. They weren't as tortured now, but there was still no denying he'd had a hard life, he still didn't know the extent of it either. Daryl understandably did not like to talk about it.

"Hey," Luna said, joining the three men who meant the world to her in the corner, wrapping her arm around Merle and leaning against him. She didn't have to worry about the bullet wound, which had healed incredibly well. Although it was still covered with a plaster just so the others didn't get curious. Not that it would matter soon; they would be leaving the prison for Pandora's apscondo aka Fort Benning after Harry informed them of his magic then asked them to come with. "You did an amazing thing for her, she's over the moon."

"You know...when we got back to the side of the road, me and Sophia, we were in the car, trying to get some sleep," Harry said thoughtfully, staring at Sophia. "I actually managed to get a few hours that night, but that's not the point, she confessed to me that she wished I was her father. Man what the hell do you say to something like that?" Harry added shaking his head, when he thought about it he still reeled over the information.

Merle snorted, "A mouse would have been a better provider than Ed Peletier." his disgust obvious. Anyone that had showed the girl love and attention along with a few gifts would have made her feel that way. It was just a good thing that it was someone decent and not a disgusting fucker out there.

Luna had never met Ed Peletier, and had absolutely no desire to considering everything she'd heard about him. He was a foul excuse for a Muggle, downright disgusting and cowardly. Only a weak minded individual would beat on a woman, and as much as it pained her to admit it, only a weak woman would have taken it. She would never let Merle treat her like Ed treated Carol, and it had nothing to do with her magic, or the lack of Merle having any. Not all witches were the same as her or Hermione, some were so weak that they'd let their husband beat them, and it was done, children however, were never, EVER abused. Admittedly there were cases, but mostly just emotional abuse. "It doesn't matter now, both Carol and Sophia are safe," Luna whispered quietly so nobody overheard, the last thing she wanted to do was bring up Ed Peletier on what they were hoping was going to be one of Sophia's fondest memories. "But look at her joking and laughing, you wouldn't think she can outmanoeuvre me though."

"Never mind you, she's landed me on my ass a few times," Harry admitted with a wry grin on his face.

None of them failed to notice the pride on his face, and Harry was proud of his accomplishments. He had made sure Sophia could look after herself without changing her personality or making her grow up too quick.

-------------------

Rick and the others in his group minus Lori looked 'Terminus' over with a critical eye kneeling on the grass, they weren't stupid enough to just approach the place without first scoping it out. What they saw was extremely pleasant, there was a picnic area, wooden benches spread out, with people sitting eating at them in groups or by themselves their possessions by their sides. There was a woman with red hair using a barbeque and cooking up meat presumably others would be coming soon.

Rick sighed inaudibly, he'd finally done it, he'd gotten his group to safety, tonight they would be truly safe for the first time in eight months and he could see it was secure. They had fences that looked extremely strong, durable, and had obviously lasted this long, he couldn't see anyone that could be on watch against the walkers though.

"What now?" Jimmy questioned his voice little more than a whisper.

"We go in through the back," Rick determined, he couldn't take any chances when it came to his wife or son. "Just to be on the safe side."

"That won't be a good way to get on their good side," Lori said worriedly, they couldn't turn away now, she was so close to being able to give birth in a safe place. They might not like Rick's underhand ways of getting into their compound.

"Let's go," Rick said as if Lori hadn't spoken at all.

"How are we going to get Lori over the fence?" Maggie asked, her tone blunt bordering on sarcastic.

"We'll get there, we can manage," Rick said, his tone bordering on desperation yet again.

With that, the group stealthy made their way around the old maintenance station called Terminus. Or so they thought.

"Incoming group," Gareth heard over his walkie talkie. "Nine, one old man, one kid, eight able bodied adults, they're sneaking around the back, right to you."

Gareth smirked they definitely wouldn't be going hungry tonight then. All at once the others got into position, his smirk disappeared as heard the approaching group. Normally they would only get a few people at a time; nine was definitely the biggest group they'd herded by far. 'You're the butcher or the cattle' the motto ran around in his head, as memories of what had happened to them flew past his mind. The signs had been real once, they'd been naïve and stupid, they'd led the murderers and rapists right to them. They'd paid for hoping to build a sanctuary; they'd been locked up in the train cars, unable to stop the bandits from killing and raping. Even his own mother had been victim of it. They'd fought back though, killed all the bandits but one, the leader, they'd returned the favour and put him in one of the train cars, he was mad now. None of them were the same.

Never again. Never trust. We first, Always.

"I want the kids hat," the disembodied voice on the radio called dibs on the Sherriff hat he could see.

Rick made his entrance into the building, his people following him closely behind guns and knives raised in defence just in case this all went wrong.

The woman calling into the 'radio' stopped suddenly, eyeing the newcomers in feigned surprise and worry, "Hello!" she said, drawing attention to them.

"Well, I bet Albert is on perimeter watch," Gareth said, looking a bit worried. "Are you here to rob us?"

"No," Rick replied, his tone remaining cautious, "We wanted to see you before you saw us."

"That makes sense; usually we do this where the tracks meet," Gareth said, "Welcome to Terminus,"

"We're here for sanctuary," Rick informed Gareth, gesturing towards Lori, hoping he would take pity on them.

Gareth wanted to laugh in delight, the youngest they'd had was four years old, he wondered how a newborn baby would taste, delicate and delicious no doubt, he refrained from licking his lips. This was their lucky day, no doubt about it; he swallowed the drool that had pooled in his mouth as he thought on it. It was much better than hunting for animals which truthfully they couldn't do; scavenging had been getting less and less profitable, so they had turned to cannibalism to survive. The food now came to them, like moths to a flame.

"Hey, Mary? Why don't you get these people something to eat? Show them around?" Gareth suggested, seeing no need to ask for their weapons, he could already see they weren't loaded, just there for the shock affect and if they tried anything with those knife's they'd be dead before they could reach him to inflict damage. Not that they would have them for much longer, as soon as they were outside they were going to be herded straight onto a train car. He could see they were still weary so he added something just for the sake of it. "You all seem like a smart bunch, don't try anything silly now, and we won't in turn."

"Why do you let people in?" Rick asked, walking with the man who was granting them sanctuary. Trying to stick up a comradeship between them, he was hoping to have a say on what happened here in this new sanctuary, so he could keep his people better protected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
224K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...