The Chosen Princess (BWWM)

By bebedusoleil

*HEAVY EDITING IN MOTION* The Chosen Princess (Interracial) * ******THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED... More

The Chosen Princess (Interracial)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Story Coming out This Summer...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The Summer of Changes
Summary

Chapter 18

7.4K 393 32
By bebedusoleil

Chapter 18

Bianca's POV

"Mmm. This coffee tastes amazing. I should come here often, you know when i'm in the UK." I said sipping on the coffee. Wait I just realized that we were in a coffee shop.

Don't the English like tea?

Charles lifted his head from the table. "Bianca stop stalling." He said sounding annoyed.

"Stalling? I'm not stalling."

Yes I was.

"Yes you are. Come on Bianca we need to talk." He took my coffee away from me. Did he seriously just do that?

"Charlie give me back my coffee." I said reaching over across the table to him.

"I will once we start talking." He stretched his arm all the way back so I couldn't reach it.

"I wont talk until I get my coffee back." I crossed my arms.

 I wasn't going to let him win. I always win. No coffee, no talking. We stared at each other for about 2 minutes, in total silence. I was okay with sitting here for a long time because I was serious about not talking until I got my coffee back.

 I could start to see Charles getting frustrated. He finally gave me my coffee back. I told you I always win.

"You are so stubborn." I smiled and sipped my coffee.

"Lets talk." I said putting my cup down.

"Hows it been since I left America?" Charles asked me.

"Its been great. But I just really can't wait until I graduate. Graduating means moving out, college, travelling, and just everything I ever wanted to do. Oh and I finally learned how to drive and got a car." Words flew out of my mouth. When I got excited by things I couldn't stop talking.

I noticed that he was string deeply at me but I thought I was boring him.

"Sorry I just really get excited about graduating." I looked down on my lap.

"No, you don't have to apologize for talking about how you feel, ever. Okay?" He sounded sincerely but I didn't look up.

"Hey look at me." He said softly and lifted my chin up with his finger. He looked at me deeply. But then I got uncomfortable and I took his finger away from my face and looked away from him.

I glanced at him at little and he looked disappointed. I don't know why, though. It was becoming awkward so I decided to change the subject.

I cleared my throat even though it didn't need to be cleared. "Hows it been since you came here from America?" I looked at him.

"Oh not that good. My father wanted me to become king immediately but in order to do that I had to be married or engaged." He said.

"So how did you become king, you aren't married. Are you?"

"Not yet," When he said that my head snapped in his direction.

Not yet as in he is engaged and hes getting soon but not yet?

"That girl who kissed me yesterday was my fiancee, Ashley."

Oh so that girl wasn't some random girl. He was her fiancee. I don't know how I feel about this.

"Well congratulations." I said quietly.

"Bia I had to do it, in order to become king. I don't like her. I just chose her to become my fiancee because I knew her since we were kids. And I knew that she would not have a problem with it because she loves me, but I do not love her. I don't want to marry her." He took my hand.

I snatched it back. "Why are you telling me this?"

"I just don't want you to be upset." He grabbed my hand again. This time I didn't pull away. But I wanted to. I really did.

"I am not upset. I am actually happy for you." I smiled. He sighed hard. And his breathing was ragged like he was about to lose it.

"Bianca can you please stop?" He pleaded and looked down.

"What are you talking about?" I was honestly confused.

"Stop pretending like you don't care!" He looked at me and yelled. I couldn't speak I was too shocked. This is the first time he's yelled at me. I hated being yelled at, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. 

Charles' POV

I really didn't understand why Bianca would act like this. I know she cares, and she knows she cares. I just wanted her to act like it.

I have never felt this way about anyone before. If this was another girl I would not be getting as emotional as I am. If this was another girl I wouldn't be caring as much as I did. If this was another girl I wouldn't care whether or not she cared about me. If this was another girl...

The thing is that I don't understand what made Bianca so different. Why was she different from all the other girls? I know it wasn't the way she looked. That was just a bonus.I mean yeah shes the most beautiful woman I have ever seen aside from my mother but it wasn't that. It was her personality. She has a good heart.

But it was the way she made me feel. She made me feel good. She made me feel happy. I'm not happy with Ashley. Its pretty sad that Ashley loves me and I don't even like her.

But the thing is that I cant imagine myself being genuinely happy without Bianca.

And that, scares me...

Bianca's POV

"Why are you so mad?" I touched his face. He moved back and I felt rejected. This is what he must have felt so many times as I pushed him away.

"You keep pretending." He paused. "You keep pretending like you don't care about me." He whispered. He looked like he was about to cry. He was so emotional but I wasn't.

"You're wrong Charles. I care about you a lot." I whispered.

"No you don't." He shook his head and a tear fell down his face.

"Why are you crying?" I whispered wiping away his tear. But it was no use because more tears kept falling down his face.

"Because I care about you a lot and you don't. I feel like the way I feel for you... you will never feel that way about me. I am so attached to you Bianca and I don't want to lose you. I just, I like you so much and-"

"I like you too." I said holding his hand which was cold.

"No. You don't get it." He shook his head.

"Then explain it to me." I said. He looked at me. He stopped crying, finally.

"I just really like you a lot." He said. This time I knew what he meant but I didn't want to believe it. Because I didn't feel the same way. Or at least I didn't think I did. I wasn't so sure but I hoped I didn't like him the way he liked me. We can only be friends and nothing more.

"Charlie you have a fiancee and a kingdom to run okay? Please don't think about me that way." I said moving back a little because I uncomfortable the situation, honestly.

"I told you that I didn't like or love Ashley." He leaned towards me, and held my hand.

"Honestly Charles that's too bad. You can't have me." I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Why cant I have you?" He stared at me.

"Because you just cant okay!?" I yelled.

"You don't even have a good reason as to why I cant even-"

"The reason is because I don't like you that way. Charlie I don't want to ruin our amazing friendship just because of a stupid little crush, okay?" I huffed.

"Its not a stupid little crush Bianca." He started to get angry again.

"Yes it is because once you get married to Ashley you will realize how silly this is and was. " I rubbed his arm trying to calm him down.

"I don't want to marry her." He rubbed his face with his hands in frustration.

"Honestly Charles do whatever makes you happy and I will support it one hundred percent." I went around the table we were seated at and I hugged him because he needed it.

"Being with you would make me happy." He said and I swear he sniffed my hair.

"It's going to be okay Charlie. Everything is going to be okay."

"You promise?"

I smiled burying my face into his shoulder. "I promise."

Have a nice day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 206 16
Two years of working a job she was overqualified for. Ezra had finally had enough! She wanted more for herself and her future. Seeing her boss's girl...
82.5K 4.2K 23
My twist on a fairy tale classic. An interracial romance, where the characters aren't what you'd expect them to be. Join Baby and Goldilocks on thei...
1.2M 56.8K 41
Micheal Banes is the man who had it all. The money, the fame, the looks, he had power and even a nine month old daughter who he can't seem to raise...
177K 11.2K 31
COMPLETED ✔️ BOOK 1 of the Royal Trilogy [UPDATED version of I'm Falling for a Royal Prince] Folashadé was just a 21-year-old girl when she and her...