The Epic : In a different sit...

Af Dr_Aim4

The epic Mahabharata thought in a different way... What if Karna and Pandavas got reunited? What if Draupadi... Mere

Acknowledgement
Character Sketch
Part 1 : The Truth
Part 2 : The Search
Part 3 : Known to younger clan
Part 4 : The unwelcomed welcome in Hastinapur
Part 5 : The Meet with Brothers
Part 6 : The Unfortunate Encounter
Part 7 : The Battle Of Truth
Part 8 : A Day With The Brothers
Part 9 : Love from the parents
Part 10 : Family Reunion
Part 11 : The Celestial Bond Of Friendship
Part 12 : Blooming Love
Part 13 : The Ceremony
Part 14 : The Impact Of War On Minds & Hearts
Part 15 : The War
Part 16 : Auspicious Occasion
Part 17 : The Danger Ahead
Part 18 : The Suspicion
Part 19 : The Danger Of the Forest
Part 20 : The Unparalleled Love
Part 21 : The Realisation And Proposal Of Love
Part 23 : The Anger
Part 24 : The Swayamvar
Part 25 : The Worst Politics
Part 26 : The Choice And The Decision
Part 27 : The Division Of the Kingdom
Part 28 : The Meet With Duryodhan
Part 29 : The Winner
Part 30 : Marriage Plans
Part 31 : The Impending Danger
Part 32 : The War For Survival
Part 33 : Teased By Family
Part 34 : Pre-marriage Vibes
Part - 35 : Clearing Of Doubts
Part 36 - Entrance Of Narada
Part - 37 : Continuation Of Flashback
Part 38 : Thoughts
Part 39 : Confrontation
Part 40 : Plans For Fight
Part 41 : Emotional Battle
Part 42 : Planning Of War
Part 43 : Useless Banter Of Brothers 🤭
Part 44 : Mother-Son Convo
Part 45 : The Bonds
Sorry
Part 46 : Good News
Part 47 : The Fight
Part 48 : Naughty Childhood Of Krishna
Part 49 : Birth Of Krishna
Part 50 : Killing The Demons (Part 1)
Cover
Part 51 : Killing Of Demons (Part 2)
Part 52 : Krishna's Marriage
Announcement Of Marriage

Part 22 : The Unison Of The Lovers

1.4K 60 32
Af Dr_Aim4

On the next day, the tribals came and requested Bheem to come to the stage for his coronation...

As Bheem came, the subjects asked him to worship God Vrikodara, in which they believed... They believed that if God Vrikodara would bless Bheem, he would become capable of providing them proper directions and will be able to guide them properly...

When Bheem heard of the name properly, a smile broke on his face... His name was also Vrikodara... Many people used to call him with this name as he could pull trees easily from the ground just by his hands...

When the subjects heard about it, the respect for him increased... They started to believe that maybe God has sent him to guide them... Maybe he was a representative of God Himself...

As they came and bowed in front of him to show respect, Bheem stopped them... He told them that a king is just for properly guiding his subjects and see whether his subjects are happy or not... They shouldn't bow in front of him as it would be a disrespect to God...

The subjects agreed to his words... After that, a priest came and placed a crown over his head... Few others showered flowers and with this Bheem became the demon king...

Bheem was feeling a bit uncomfortable with those heavy clothes and ornaments... But he knew that if he didn't wear those, the subjects would be disappointed... So he reluctantly wore all those and stayed there...

But how could his brothers stay quiet?

Arjun : Bhratashree... You are a king now... You should behave like one... You should think about your subjects too before eating everything...

Nakul : Very true Bhratashree... If he doesn't eat in limited quantity, then within 2 days their stock will be finished...

Sahadev : And then the subjects will bow down and say : Maharaj our stock ended... Will you please take this axe and cultivate something for us?

Bheem : Yeah why not? And then I would beat you both to give you the shape of bulls and plough the field...

Nakul and Sahadev : We are absolutely fine sitting here Bhratashree... No need to trouble yourself...

Bheem : And you Arjun... You will start sowing seeds there and start the irrigation to make sure the plants are fine...

Arjun : Well you need to plough the field first for that Bhratashree... You do that and I will obey all these...

Bheem : You're a mentally strong man... I couldn't demotivate you... Or scare you with these...

Arjun : Bhratashree you couldn't scare me because I know you won't go for ploughing which means I don't have to do all those works too...

Bheem : I won't leave you Arjun...

Nakul and Sahadev : That's the point Bhratashree... You're the only one who can pull his leg Bhrata Arjun...

Arjun : Now what to do Nakul... Bhrata Bheem loves me too much...

Yudhishtir : Yeah why not... Afterall you're the only one who have the guts to run away with his laddoos...

Arjun : That's the need Bhratashree... Otherwise he doesn't listen to us...

Karna : I don't understand why you 5 are fighting... The people will laugh seeing the warriors fighting like 5 yr old kids...

Arjun : We're kids...

Karna : You all? Have you seen your ages? If you all would have married at the proper time you would have been a father to two kids whose age would have been 5...

Arjun : Whatever... By the way, you haven't told us about the girl...

Karna : Which girl?

Arjun : Vrushali... Our Bhabhi...

Karna : What to say about her? She is my love... Will soon be my wife and the mother of our kids... What else?

Arjun : But Jyesth... How's that possible?

Karna : Why? What's the problem?

Arjun : You haven't told our parents regarding this... Also Jyesth... Bhratashree Bheem is marrying now... Our parents would try to fix a relation with other kingdoms to strengthen our side and also to help us whenever we need...

Karna : You're correct Arjun... I should tell everyone about Vrushali... And also about our marriage plans...

Arjun : Yes but Jyesth... I think you should tell everyone about her after all these problems get solved...

Karna : Yeah... That will be helpful too...

Though Arjun had once seen Vrushali, the others haven't ever heard about her... They were confused about the discussion but soon Karna cleared everything related to the topic to them... The brothers were very happy for their eldest... They knew that Karna was there acting as a shadow for them to provide them calmness and peace and also to protect them... But now they were happy to know that someone was there too, behind him, as a shadow to protect him and love him...

After all these, the day passed smoothly... The Sun rose again to announce the arrival of another day and also to witness the unison of the two lovers...

The priest was called and with the chanting of a few phrases, they were asked to exchange the garlands...

As they were going to exchange, the priest came up with a twist in the easy process... Hidimba was carried up by the subjects so that she gets out of the reach of Bheem... The priest announced that Bheem needs to make her wear his garland by 3 chances failing which, he would remain a bachelor throughout his life and so will Hidimba...

As soon as the words escaped his mouth, the priest smiled... Bheem saw Hidimba smiling at him at a height which was impossible for him to reach...

He tried once... By jumping... But got failed... He was disheartened and sad at the fact that Hidimba wouldn't be his...

Suddenly Arjun came up with an idea... The 4 brothers— Karna, Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev came and lifted him up so that he could match the height of Hidimba... With this, Bheem reached Hidimba's height and Hidimba willingly bend her head down in front of him to help Bheem in making her wear the garland...

Bheem : Jyesth... What are you doing?

Karna : What... I'm just lifting you up... What else?

Bheem : But Jyesth, I'm younger... You shouldn't carry me like this... Youngsters shouldn't climb on their elders... It's a sin...

Karna : Who said you that? Doesn't elders carry their brothers on their shoulders to make them happy?

Bheem : But that's when they are a kid... I'm too heavy Jyesth... You will face problems...

Karna : These 3 can't carry you alone... I came to help them and also to help you in achieving your girl... Now stop wasting time and make her wear the garland...

Bheem : Jyesth I'm feeling shy...

Karna : Marriage ritual happens with everyone... No need to feel shy... You go ahead...

Bheem : As you wish Bhratashree...

With this, Bheem succeeded in making her wear the garland in just 2 chances...

The priest allowed the further process and within few moments, Bheem made Hidimb his wife...

The priest announced them as husband and wife...

Bheem was happy... He couldn't help but smile... Hidimba was his love from the time they met each other... And when he came to know that she was a demoness, he couldn't stop himself from loving her... Though he knew it would be dangerous, he couldn't stop himself from having a strong feeling for her... But as his family would get into danger, he stopped himself from confessing it to her...

But now, with her by his side, he felt complete... He was happy...

After all these rituals, the food arrangements were brought... People started feasting on the food to celebrate the occasion...

Special food was served for the brothers and Kunti...

After this, Kunti announced that they needed to leave the place... Bheem too agreed... But the subjects were shocked with this... They started expressing their disagreement on the matter...

An official came in front of them to make them understand that if a king isn't present, how will they get guidance? How will they get disciplined and who will teach them to live peacefully? If there won't be any king, they would fight among themselves and die and this small community would perish altogether...

The pandavas understood what they were trying to say... And it was true too that it would be difficult for them to live without a king...

Kunti explained them regarding their society — the human society and they all had to go back to their society... Bheem can't stay with them for a lifetime... He too needed to go back as he was a human too...

The subjects asked them whether they were angry on them for something... They weren't ready to let them go...

Suddenly, Hidimba came there... Her face was pale but she knew that Bheem had to leave... She came to Kunti and requested her to give her time till a heir was born...

Kunti understood her point... She agreed...

So now what will happen... Bheem will leave the forest and the demon community... Will they allow him to go? Or will they keep him with them? Stay tuned to know more...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2.5K 57
♪♪Mahabharat♪♪ A Tale of Smiles & Tears, Love & Hatred, Peace & Wars. Warriors are born to fight for justice, for Kinship, for Glorious Victory to w...
23.4K 1K 20
Unfold the love story of two warriors, who loved each other unconditionally.
52.1K 2K 16
what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to abduct subhadra before arjuna could abd...
27.5K 1.3K 14
What if the princess of a powerful kingdom came to Karna while he was doing dann? What if she asked Karna to be her guru as dann? What if she playe...