𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 || 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 �...

By luxwonderlands

#1: number5, number8, fivexreader, eight, season1, vanya, theumbrellaacademy, fivehargreevesxreader, allison... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ] 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐬
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ] 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐫
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ] 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭.
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ] 𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ] 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ] 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐧
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ] 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ] 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐨
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟗 ] 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ] 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟏 ] 𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ] 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟑 ] 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟒 ] 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐟𝐭. 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟓 ] 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟖:𝟏𝟓 𝐚𝐦
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟔 ] 𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟕 ] 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟖 ] 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐯𝐬. 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟗 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 (𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬) 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧
|| 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐 ||
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟎 ] 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞.
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟏 ] 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧? 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟐 ] 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟑 ] 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫?
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟒 ] 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟓 ] 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟔 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟕 ] 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲. 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟖 ] 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭.
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟗 ] 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟎 ] 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.
|| 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑 ||
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟏 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟐 ] 𝐲/𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐯𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐝
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟑 ] 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐟𝐭. 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐨
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟒 ] 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐯𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟓 ] 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐫. 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 :(
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟔 ] 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟖 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉.𝐄 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟗 ] 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟎 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟏 ] 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟐 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟑 ] . . . 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐞?
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟒 ] 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐛, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐥-𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐭 . . . ?
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟓 ] 𝐯𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬: 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝒊𝒔 𝐚 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟔 ] 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟕 ] 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟖 ] 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟗 ] 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

[ 𝟎𝟑𝟕 ] 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡

4.7K 171 159
By luxwonderlands

┌───────────────────┐
☂︎☂︎☂︎
└───────────────────┘

The two women were soon then engaged in a conversation as time passed by. Y/n got dressed in the outfit she left the mall with Five in, which were the blue jeans and multi-dark colored sweater—and Lila put on clothes she had bought and put to the side.

"Wait, so then what did he do?" Lila asked as she put on some makeup that Y/n stole a few days before.

"He gets up and everything falls onto the floor. And I mean, everything. It was so embarrassing!" Y/n laughed as Lila continued her eye makeup.

"I cannot believe Elliot put you up to that," admitted Lila as she looked over to the girl who sat behind her on the edge of the tub.

"Me neither." She looked off to the side. "I miss him. Along with Eleanor. I owe them a lot."

Lila nodded as she finished off her right eye with eyeliner. "Well, they took you in and made you family just like that. I guess you do owe them then."

Y/n sighed. "I know this may be a hard question to answer but . . . was the Handler a good mother?Before all the—ya know, betraying and such?"

Lila went silent as she moved on to her left eye. "Well—" she ended with a sigh. "mothers are figures that you can look up to whenever you need encouragement or a look-alike to feel better about yourself—that's what I've always heard. But, she was quite different."

Y/n gave a confused look. "How do you mean?" She took out chapstick and applied it to her lips.

"She really did care for me. I know mothers are obviously supposed to, but people thought of her a different way than I did. We had all the cliché memories like going to the first day of school, getting my license, buying a car, prom, all that."

Y/n looked down as Lila explained. That's what she wishes she had with her mother. All of those firsts that she never got to experience.

"You know what I'm talking about?" Lila looked behind herself to the girl to see her looking down at her hands.

"I wish I did." Y/n nodded. "You're lucky you experienced those firsts. I know I had mother figures like Grace and Eleanor, and I'm for sure thankful for them, but—"

"You want to be able to experience those types of things," Lila filled in and Y/n nodded. "You know, I'm glad I was able to have time to talk to you."

Y/n hummed as she felt the same. "Same here." She smiled. "The others wouldn't talk to me like this. And you understand my humor way more than anyone I've met. Well, except Mace. He's like a s/c version of Deadpool without the sex life part."

Lila laughed her ass off as she finished her eye makeup. "Thank god I now finally have someone else to talk to, as well. Now I have someone to annoy Five with while we try and reboot the suitcase. And I am ninety-nine percent sure it's not going to work."

Y/n shrugged. "I may have to side with you there. It's a long jump, but there has to be another way, right?"

Lila nodded. "Yeah, there has to be."

Y/n thought for a bit before a question came up in her mind. "Do you think the Commission has any books on mind methods? Maybe anything on walking through the mind, perhaps?"

Lila thought for a second before she placed the eyeliner down before turning around to fully face Y/n. "Huh. That's a good question. There has to be. The Commission has everything, so it could possibly have that."

Y/n nodded. "We should go before Five's head explodes." Y/n stood up from her spot. "Now that I think about it, I miss him." She sniffled.

Lila gave a disgusted look. "You miss Five? He's right across from us in the other room."

"No, the fuck. I mean my son; Mr. Truffles." She sniffled once again. "I was there for everything. His first moo to me, his first five minutes with his new adoptive mother, and even his disappearance." She sobbed. "I can't believe he's gone."

Lila gave a straight look toward the girl. "Stop exaggerating. The cow was due to die anytime, anyway. Maybe made into some good ass beef."

Y/n gasped. "My child would never get made into food by strangers. I wouldn't allow it. I will avenge him. Mr. Truffles! You will be avenged!" She raised a hand toward the ceiling and frowned.

"Weird ass family," Lila declared as she grabbed the girl's hand and started to drag her out of the room and into the hallway.

☂︎

Five opened the electrical box and connected two jumper cables to two separate thick wires so he and Lila could jumpstart the case. As electricity crackled throughout the room, he stepped back and grabbed two more jumper cables, and took them into his hands.

"Nice suit," complimented Lila as she had two more cables in her hands. "Bet Y/n loves it, doesn't she?"

"Thanks. Tailor in the lobby is a master craftsman." He connected the cables in another direction. "And, I believe she does since she was practically drooling over me when I left the room." Five smiled faintly as he remember the look Y/n gave him when they saw each other.

She almost passed out.

He looked amazing and she had to contain herself as she snuck as many glances as she could as he was in the outfit.

"Still, I will miss those pasty knees." Lila looked down to wear his knees would be showing.

"Yeah, well, we could all stand to be showing a little less skin these days." Five nodded and ended the sentence with a snarky smile.

Lila then murmurs, "For you," and hands Five the jumper cables she held in her hands.

"Yeah." He brought them in his reach and held onto the metal part. "Alright, Y/n—we're ready."

Y/n opened the utility room door and stepped in from the outside. "Are you sure this is safe?" She held her hands at the ready.

"Oh—" Lila was quick to answer. "Hundred percent! Ready to hot-wire this briefcase?" She held up a jumpstarter and Five did a few quick jumps to hype himself up.

He exhaled as Y/n formed a force field around the boy. "Let's do this."

Without letting Five gain a breath, Lila turned on the jumpstarter, and Five collected electricity fast. His hands turned blue as if he were spacial jumping and he turned his powers on quickly so the briefcase could start.

"Ah, shit!" He cursed as electricity had flown into his body. He gasped and wailed in pain as though Lila stood and laughed at his pain. He fell back against the wall as he continued his hold, and cursed at the girl once again, "Shit! Lila!" Five then groaned as he forced himself up.

"Five, let go!" Y/n yelled as he spacial jumped his hands off and noticed the briefcase was now engulfed in flames. "Shit, the case," she muttered under her breath as she took down the forcefield and ran to Five.

As Five dropped the cables, he moved around to find a towel or cloth of some sort to stop the fire. Now, as the pair did their actions—Lila continued laughing her brains out as she exited the utility room and clapped her hands.

"Shit!" Five muttered now under his breath as he found a towel and began to bash it onto the briefcase, taking out the fire. "It's not working!"

Y/n moved him aside and made another f/c forcefield that enclosed the fire. As a fire needs oxygen to grow, secluding it in a space where none is available will cause it to destruct and run out. Thus, ending the fire. The fire went out safely and Y/n retracted the field and then immediately turned to Five, grabbing his hands.

"Are you okay?" Y/n touched his palms and they were burning hot. "Ah, shit," she winced as she pulled her hands back. She blew cold air onto them and trapped that air with a smaller force field so his palms could cool down.

"Neat trick." Five looked at his hands in amazement. "How'd you learn how to do that?"

She looked at him and slightly coughed from the smoke that brewed from the past fire. "Did it for Mace. He would scrape his knees when we were kids in the courtyard while we played tag. He never paid attention to wet areas."

Five nodded as he felt the coldness flow through his hands. The redness began to go away and his hands weren't stinging like crazy any more. "Thanks." He watched as the force fields disappeared slowly.

"Anytime." She smiled.

"Yeah, I was ninety-nine sure that wouldn't work," Lila mentioned as Y/n and Five watched as she jumped on top of an a/c unit. "Y/n can quote me on that."

"Well, I'm glad my pain amuses you," Five grimaced as he looked at her.

"You have no idea. It's like my therapy." Lila rested her arms on her thighs as Y/n and Five exited the utility room. Y/n being in front of Five and the boy closing the door after he exited.

"Well, now we are down to one half-dead briefcase, and my jumps are only accurate up to a couple of minutes. So, essentially . . . we're screwed." Five began to move around slowly as Y/n moved beside the a/c unit Lila was on top of.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Lila grinned and Five stopped his walking.

"Oh, I hate that smile." He shook his head.

She started her plan by saying, "Listen, on your own, your little jumps are rather pathetic—" Five scoffed as he gave her his full attention.

"She's not wrong, Five," added Y/n.

"Oh, really? How?" Five turned to his partner. "Enlighten me."

"While at Sissy's farm, you spacial jumped Diego and me three feet in front of our starting position, then ran out of fuel fast as hell. Like—a Tesla needs charge, I know that—but damn, you run out of gas fast as fuck. You need an oil change or whatever because something's wrong."

Lila chuckled and continued, "But if we powered up together, you blinking, me mimicking that blink, I think we could create some kind of feedback loop and get enough juice to jump-start the case. With Y/n's help, she could create the forcefield which would contain our powers so that it doesn't go overboard and time travel someone else with us."

"Both of us together." Five stepped forward.

"We'd have to trust each other."

Five scoffs at this idea. "Lila, you just spent the better part of the last ten days trying to end my life."

"You killed my birth parents," she spat.

"Fair enough." He lifted an eyebrow and then watched as she jumped off the a/c unit and began to walk to the left.

"And your entire family stood by while that greasy Swede put a cap in the woman who raised me, " her voice broke as she turned around and spoke.

"The Handler was going to kill you, Lila. In fact, she did kill you. Then I rolled back time and let the meatball do his work. Oh, and by the way," he added for sort. "—if you're leading Diego on as payback for what happened in Texas, you're pissing up the wrong ladder there 'cause that idiot may actually love you. The Handler never did." Five grabbed Y/n's hand and started to walk the other way.

"What do you know? You spent decades shagging a mannequin," Lila blurted out.

Five was quick to let go of Y/n's hand and turn around. "Do not talk about Delores like that, Lila," he was quick to defend.

"Oh, no, please don't," Y/n said mockingly as she walked to where Five was. "Talent prevails, swish, swish." She swayed her hips from side to side as she walked. "It doesn't matter, Five. She's just saying it to make you angry. She knows you don't actually care." Y/n leaned against the a/c unit as she pulled out her MP3 player and began to mess around with it.

Five stayed silent as he glared at Lila which made him an easy target for Lila to use Y/n's power and to go into his mind. She stayed quiet for a moment as her irises glistened a mocking f/c color for a few seconds before they went back to her normal brown shade.

"Oh, but no. He does care," the woman spoke to Five as her voice was quiet enough for Y/n not to hear. "He just doesn't want you to know." She leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Have you told her yet?"

"Alright! We're done here." Five moved past Lila, purposefully bumping his shoulder with hers.

"Okay," Y/n placed her music player back in her pocket and stood up straight. "—you both need to stop." Y/n used her powers to force Five back to where he originally was and stood her ground. "This is insane. There is no way we're gonna get past this to make it to the Commission."

"Okay, perhaps we can't get to trust, but there is a certain honesty in white-hot hatred," Five let out as Lila sighed and moved toward the door.

"Fine. Then come over here, you god-awful little shit." She moved over to the utility door and opened it. "And hold my hand," spoke Lila as she held out her hand.

Five glanced at Y/n and back to Lila's hand. "You're okay with me doing that?"

"Oh, so now you ask if I'm okay with something?" She lifted an eyebrow. "You literally almost saw her junk, but you ask permission for this?" Five looked ay her blankly. "Hold her goddamn hand."

Five sighed and clasped hands with the woman as Y/n slid into the room and closed the door once Five and Lila were fully in. "Okay. Conduct your master plan." Five smiled sarcastically as he stood to the far left and Lila took control.

Y/n moved to his right side and watched as Lila undid all the power cables and moved them to different places. "Do you think this is going to work?" she asked Five in his mind.

He looked toward her and shrugged. "I hope. If not, then more things will disappear and I'll stress more."

"You'll stress more no matter what, Five. It's like a routine with you." She chuckled quietly under her breath as he shook his head. "I hope we get there. I was talking to Lila earlier and she said that the Commission may have books on mind methods. Something that could help me get the real Mace back."

Five scrunched his eyebrows as he watched Lila work. "How are you going to attempt to get him back? You can't just walk into his mind." He turned to the girl and expected to meet her eyes, but he didn't. " . . . You're gonna walk into his mind?"

"Yeah. Well—attempt to."

"Y/n, isn't that dangerous? It's not like reading someone's mind, it's different. You'd have to be asleep or something, right?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. That's why I need research and more ways. It's all going to work out. I'm not gonna die, get stuck, or anything like that. I'll be fine."

Five sighed aloud. "Okay. I'm just worried about you. I don't want anything to happen to you."

Y/n grabbed hold of his right hand with her left. "Nothing will happen to me as long as I have you by my side."

"Aww. That was so cute," another voice entered into the conversation. "You guys are like an old married couple that has three kids, a dog, and will soon rot away on your porch."

The two looked over to see Lila grinning as she held the last two jumper cables in her hands. She formed a small heart with her fingers, but accidentally connected the two cables resulting in her getting shocked. She jumped suddenly and let them go as she kissed her fingers. "Shit," she muttered under her breath.

"Watch where you point those things. They have something called electricity in them." Five grinned mockingly at the girl and she stuck out her tongue.

"Hush, you little shit. Anyways, I'm ready. Let's charge this bitch." Five nodded and moved to Lila's side as she soon adjusted some more of the cables. "Okay, relax."

"I can't." Five shook his head. "Your breath is terrible."

"Garlic is for winners. Enough foreplay!" She grabbed onto the handle of the briefcase, then connected her left hand with Five's right.

"This is so stupid," uttered Five under his breath.

"Power up, shithead." Five nodded and began to surge his powers. The two began to strain their breaths as energy pulsed around.

As they didn't know, walking down the hallway was Amanda holding multiple cleaning supplies in her hands. "Jesus! Why did I have to forget the cart upstairs."

"That's it. Let me in!" Lila shouted toward the boy.

Amanda gave a shocked face as she passed the utility room, hearing those words. "Excuse me?"

"I can't! It's too much!" Five yelled over his power.

Amanda slowly put on her headphones and pressed play on her device. She didn't care what played, but something had to. "I'm just going to remove myself from this situation because I've experienced enough in this hotel." She grabbed hold of the cleaning supplies and moved down the hallway to the stairs.

"Don't bitch out on me now!" Lila stated as the two still had their powers charging.

Five then yelps out, "I hate you so much!" as he and Lila were overcome with power.

"Then get this right, or it's you and me in the Stone Age forever!" They both strained more and yelled as they were overwhelmed with the amount of energy that brewed. "Y/n! The forcefield. Do it!"

Y/n nodded and moved her hands forward to create the forcefield. The power the two were conducting was too much for her and was too tremendous. "You need to do it now! I can't hold it much longer. It's collapsing it." She watched as her power started to reduce as if it were getting repulsed back to her.

"Now! Do it now!" Lila directed and they both thrust themselves toward one another as if they were spacial jumping. After a few times, the three of them finally zapped away.

The location on the other hand was different than they expected.

Five and Lila appeared faster than Y/n did as she was pushed into Lila and almost fell. The wind howled harshly against the three as they looked in front of them to see snow and trees for miles. Their arms went straight to around their bodies to try and reduce the coldness.

"Oh, brilliant idea, Lila. Welcome to the Ice Age." Five held out his hands to the white abyss of nothing but snow and trees.

Lila took this time to look and peer around to see if she saw anything and—sure enough—she did. "Shut up and just look." She nudged her head to behind her, so Y/n and Five both averted their gaze.

"The Commission," Five gasped as he saw the building. It was broken down, but it was still there. Lila laughed as she turned around and began to jog toward it.

"Shit." Five let out as he followed in her footsteps. "Come on, Y/n." Y/n followed his steps but only a bit quicker. She wanted to get out of the cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...
398K 4.9K 100
Just some imagines about The Umbrella Academy. I shall probably be doing the imagines with Five and Klaus. And perhaps Diego if you request it. XXX L...
1.5M 49K 55
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 | ❝i was about to have my menopause! do i really need to go through all that stuff again?❞ -in which number eight, a telekinetic badass do...
266K 4.5K 34
𝐹. 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠 M͟a͟t͟u͟r͟e͟ c͟o͟n͟t͟e͟n͟t͟ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e͟d͟!̲ - 𝙎𝙞𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙 𝘼𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣. 𝙎𝙚�...