The Silver Ranger

By xo_Writingxo

Isabella Thunderman is the oldest daughter of Hank and Barb Thunderman. She has moved from Hiddenville to esc... More

Character
Chapter 1: Return of the Prism
Chapter 2: Forged in Steel
Chapter 3: Live and Learn
Chapter 4: Presto Change-O
Chapter 5: Drive to Survive
Chapter 6: My Friend, Redbot
Chapter 7: Hack Attack
Chapter 8: Gold Rush
Chapter 9: Rocking and Rolling
Chapter 10: Unexpected visit
Chapter 11: The Ranger Ribbon
Chapter 12: Poisonous Plots
Chapter 13: Family Fusion
Chapter 14: Ace and the Race
Chapter 15: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 1
Chapter 16: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 2
Chapter 17: The Royal Rival
Chapter 18: The Royal Rumble
Chapter 19: Monkey Business
Chapter 20: The Adventures Of Redbot
Chapter 21: Abrakadanger
Chapter 22: Helping Hand
Chapter 23: Galvanax Attacks
Chapter 24: Come with the Mayhem
Chapter 25: Thunder in paradise part 1
Chapter 26: Thunder in paradise part 2
Chapter 27: Grave Robber (Halloween-Special)
Chapter 28: Christmas special
Updated charater (Super Ninja Steel)
Chapter 29: Echoes of Evil
Chapter 30: Moment of Truth
Chapter 31: Tough Love
Chapter 32: Making Waves
Chapter 33: Game Plan
A/N
A/N again!!
Chapter 34: Attack of the Galactic Ninjas
Chapter 35: The Need for Speed
Chapter 36: Caught Red-Handed
Chapter 37: Outfoxed
Chapter 38: Dimensions in Danger
Chapter 39: Love Stings
Chapter 40: Fan Frenzy
Chapter 41: Sick and Family visits
Chapter 42: Prepare To Fail
Chapter 43: Sheriff Skyfire
Chapter 44: Tech Support
Chapter 46: Car Trouble
Chapter 47: Happy to Be Me
Chapter 48: Boyfriend Chaos
Chapter 49: Monster Mix-up
Chapter 50: Magic Misfire
Chapter 51: Doom Signal
Chapter 52: Reaching the Nexus
Chapter 53: Z-Force troubles
Chapter 54: The Poisy Show
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 45: All the President's Thunder-Men

527 18 2
By xo_Writingxo

Since we were on a break, all of us (including Kirsten) decided to visit my family in Hiddenville. Originally, I was going alone, but the other rangers decided to join. Anyway, so for the past few days, ThunderWoman has made a return to Hiddenville. Max and Phoebe asked me to join them, seeing they wanted to see if they could still learn something from me. Just like today. This time we had to save a wail, but it didn't end like we hoped, seeing we are now covered in seaweed. "I swear if it goes like this every time, I won't continue." I complained as we walked to the front door. Phoebe sighed as she pushed the door open.

"Kids!" I heard Mom exclaim the moment we entered. I noticed her, Dad, Cherry, Kirsten and my friends sitting on the couch. Mom and Dad stood up immediately, slowly followed by the others. "What happened to you?" I didn't answer as I slammed the door shut out of frustration.

"We saved a beached whale." Max told her. "And then it said thank you by spitting seaweed on us."

"We can see that." Brody told us, causing him to get a glare from me. I saw the others hold back their laughs slightly causing me to let out a sigh. Levi walked towards me and reached for something in my hair.

"It even is in your hair." He muttered as he removed it. I just nodded tiredly as I removed the seaweed from my body. Kirsten came over and helped me get rid off it.

"The save would have gone smoother if i had the land air and sea rocket I requested from the Hero League." Max commented annoyed as they also removed the seaweed.

"Oh, the Rocketshark." Dad said.

"It goes from scoupe into the sky in 2.8 seconds." Max said with a smile on his face. I just shook my head at him as Levi wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Don't, I stink." I complained as I tried to remove his arm. He just chuckled and kept his arm firm around me as he led me to the couch. Our friends joined us instantly. Kirsten was leaning against my side as she watched the others.

Phoebe moved past us to get to Cherry. "Thanks for waiting for me, Cherry." Phoebe told her best friend.

"Yeah, its cool." She answered as she lifted her wrist to look at the time. "But I can't hang out or I'm going be late for work at the Clam Castle." She placed her hat on.

"President Kickbutt just made you my super assistant like I asked, your job would be to hang out with me." Phoebe said.

"I'm very qualified for that job."

"I know!" 

I heard a soft giggle next to me. I looked to the side and noticed it was Kirsten who was giggling as she looked at how the twins acted. I just let out a soft laugh at this.

"You know what, I'm going to call Kickbutt right now." Phoebe said as she moved towards the Thundermonitor.

"Not if I call her first." Max said as he did the same.

"Oh boy." I muttered as I watched to two.

"Hey, kids!" Mom said getting their attention. "You can't bother president Kickbutt with your frivolous requests." Both of them gasped dramatically as they placed their hands on their chest.

"I've been called a lot of things, but frivolous is a word I don't know." Cherry said.

"It means she's too busy to take your silly requests." Dad told her. "Like last week when somebody asked for space hair gel." I let out a snort as I looked toward Max.

"Do you think I want my hair to look like yours." Max said. Dad looked offended as he touched his hair. I turned around and buried my face in Levi's shoulder to mute my laugh. While I did, I heard the others suppress their laughs too. Kirsten didn't even try. You could easily hear her soft laugh. "Okay, fine. We promise not to call president Kickbutt."

"Are they for real?" Sarah whispered as she turned towards me.

"Oh, hell no." I told her. 

And I was right. The moment our parents left, the twins turned toward the monitor. "Thundermonitor, call president Kickbutt." Max ordered.

"President Kickbutt is not available." The Thundermonitor told him.

"Is she blocking our calls?" Phoebe asked surprised.

"Yes, but you didn't hear it from me."

"She can't hide from us." Max told his twin sister. "Isa?" He turned around to face me.

"Don't drag me into this." I said holding my hands up.

"Fine." Max sighed. "Chloe?!" A second later, our youngest sister appears next to Phoebe.

"Hey." Phoebe said as she crouched down in front of her. "We need you to go get president Kickbutt."

"I guess my tea party can wait." Chloe said. And then she teleported away.

"You guys are so low." I told them.

"So did I tell you that I once met an alien named Gramelax? Funny story-" Cherry started. Then Chloe reappeared with President Kickbutt.

"So I say to you, Supes-" Kickbutt said not even realizing she had been teleported. She stopped talking as she realized she wasn't at the place anymore but in our living room. "Why am I here? You kids interrupted my state at the Superunion speech."

"Sorry, but we have some issues that are really really important." Phoebe told her.

"Yeah, I want my Rocketshark." Max said.

"I'll tell you what I told you the last 10 times, never!" Kickbutt told him. 

"Well, have you reconsidered my 300 requests for Cherry to be my supersistant?" Phoebe asked. At this, I turned to her with widened eyes.

"Wow, she really has sunken low." Hayley muttered causing me to nod in agreement.

"Here is my resume." Cherry said as she handed the president a piece of paper.

"This is just a picture of a cherry." President Kickbutt said.

"I feel like it sums up my experience quite nicely." Cherry said. Kickbutt just handed the paper back. "Nailed the interview." And with that, she walked inside the kitchen.

"I'm getting out of here before someone else asks me for something." Kickbutt exclaimed as she walked towards the door.

"Yo, Eveline." Dr. Colosso showed up. He was wearing a red blouse and holding a rose. "How about a date?"

"How about I end you?" Kickbutt said.

"That's not a no.." Colosso sung.

"Get out of here before I make you." I threatened the rabbit. He turned to look at me. I just raised an eyebrow at him.

"Bye." He didn't know how fast he had to get out of the room.

"Yeah take a hint Colosso, she hasn't got time for you." Max called after him.

"Yeah, she's here for us." Phoebe said. The two of them started to ramble out the things they wanted from her.

"This isn't going to end well, is it?" Calvin asked softly as he looked at the twins who were bickering with the president.

"Not a chance." "Oh absolutely not."  "Definitly not." We answered.

"Enough!" President Kickbutt exclaimed.

"But we're contanders for the Z-force. Helping us is your job." Max told her.

"Maybe i don't want this job anymore." The president said.

"What? You're the president, you can't just quit." Phoebe said as the rest of my family walked towards us. 

"Watch me." Kickbutt challenged. "I quit!"

"Wow, wow, kids. We told you not to call president Kickbutt." Dad said as he turned to the twins.

"Well, they can call you now, because you're the new Hero League President." President Kickbutt told the retired hero.

"Me?!" Dad asked surprised.

"Regular citizen Kickbutt, out." Kickbutt said as she closed her legs, but nothing happened. "Psst, Chloe, teleport me home." Chloe walked towards her and did what she asked.

"Did you just made President Kickbutt quit?" Mom asked as she approached the twins.

"And did she just make me the new President?" Dad asked. "Kids, you need to fix this. Isa, help them or fix it."

"What?" I asked. "So that's how it goes now, huh? Whenever one of the kids causes a problem, their oldest sister needs to solve it for them? Hmm?" I started to get even more annoyed with the situation. Levi's arm around me tightened as he pulled me closer, causing me to lean into him. I let out a sigh as his other hand grabbed mine that was lying on my lap.  "You're not getting any help from me any time soon."

"I feel terrible. We didn't know she would quit." Phoebe told Dad.

"Yeah, we just asked her for a few thing every day over and over." Max added.

"Well, maybe Kickbutt didn't mean it." Mom said. "She didn't even send a presidential liaison." Just after that, a man appeared next to the twins.

"Hi, I'm your presidential liaison." The man said smiling brightly.

"I think she just did." Sarah said as she moved to the other side of the couch as she and Hayley sat beside me. I laughed softly as I high-fived her.

"Hank Thunderman, I need to know if you looks up the nomination." He told my dad.

"This is insane." Phoebe said softly before walking towards the man. "Uhm, sir, we need to speak to president Kickbutt."

"Oh she disappeared to a place where you annoying Thundermans, except Isabella, will never find her." The liaison said bluntly. My family looked insulted and I just smiled. I always knew I was kind of a favourite of hers. "Her words not mine." He just smiled wide after.

"Don't you speak that way to the empress' daughter." Billy told the man before shaking his head. We just looked at him confused.

"I don't know, it's a big decision." Dad said coming back to the offer of becoming president.

"Oh, it's bigger than big." The liaison said as he walked towards Dad. "The Hero League will be without a president if you decline. I'll give you room to decide." He then took a step to the side.

"Is he serious?" Preston asked softly with a laugh. All of us had the same thoughts about this man and his behaviour, or so I think. I laughed as I nodded. Dad then took the rest of the family to the kitchen. Max pulled Phoebe aside to talk.

"You do know what it happens when your dad accepts this position, right?" Hayley said.

"Phoebe and Max going to take advantage with getting everything they want? Yeah, that is going to happen for sure." I said nodding. Then my family came back. Max and Phoebe walked towards them.

"I don't know, it's a really big decision honey." Dad told Mom.

"But dad, it only makes sense for the greatest superhero who ever lived to become the Hero League president." Max tried to convince him.

"Is he realy-" Brody started as he pointed towards Max.

"Lying to get Hank to agree, yeah." Levi finished.

"Oh, I wouldn't go that far.. but you can." Dad said causing me to shake my head. That man is too cocky for his good.

"And mom, you would make amazing First Lady." Phoebe told Mom.

"Oh, I would, wouldn't I? Once a simple farmgirl, Barbara McBooger has been picked for greatness." Mom said.

"Phoebe, look at them, something's different." Max said.

"Yeah, you're right. they look almost presidential." Phoebe agreed.

"The Super World needs us, honey." Dad said. "Mister Liaison, it's time to make Hank Tiberius Thunderman Super President."

"Wonderful." The Liaison said as he shook Dad's hand.

"Congratulations dad." Billy and Nora said before hugging him and Mom.

"Congratulations Max." Phoebe said.

"Congratulations Phoebe." Max said as they fist-bumped. I just shook my head at the two of them.

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

Right now, we are in Metroburg for the ceremony. Although I'm happy Dad gets this opportunity, I also know Phoebe and Max are going to take advantage of this situation. I was standing in front of my family with my friends beside me. All of us were dressed up in suits and dresses. All of the other Rangers were wearing something with their Ninja Colour. Kirsten was wearing a cute white dress with exposed shoulders. They even coloured a streak of Dad's hair blue.

"Okay, Mister Thunderman." The Liaison said as he walked up to us. This caused Mom and Dad to walk up to him. "After you have been sworn, you'll take a bite from the ceremonial cake."

"Oh, my stomach is ready to serve." Dad said.

"Super Presidents have taken a cermonial bite from the cake for 200 years." Liaison told us.

"200 years old? I hope that comes with a barfbag." Nora said.

"Oh, there it is." The man pointed towards the cart that was coming our way with a silver plater and dome. Then he muttered something, but I wasn't able to get what he was saying. "I'll be right back. I forgot to bring the Hero League handbook." He laughed nervously. "I'm a trainwreck today." Then he left to get the book. I saw Dad pull Mom aside. Immediately after, I felt Chloe wrap her arms around me. I didn't blame her. Ever since we arrived, our other siblings tried to hang out with me so she hadn't had the chance to talk to me or even just to hug me.

"Seems like someone missed me." I said chuckling as I wrapped one arm around her. I felt her nod against my legs.

"Ahh." I heard Sarah and Hayley coo at her. I have to admit, it's really adorable.

"When we get home again, I promise I'll read and sing to you like we always did. Okay?" I asked my little sister. She nodded before letting go of my legs. But she grabbed ahold of my hand instead.

"Let's begin the ceremony." The Liaison said after returning. "Minster Thunderman, please place your hand on the Hero League handbook." Dad did as he was asked. "Do you swear to serve the Hero League with the admost honestly and integrity."

"Of course. Why do you ask, what have you heard-" Dad answered, but as he started the questions he started to talk really fast causing Mom to elbow him. "I do."

"Congratulations, mister Super President." The Liaison said shaking Dad's hand. Everyone started to clap as the press started to take pictures.

"Get to the cake, people!" Chloe shouted excited about the treat. I just chuckled at her as I heard the others do the same.

"Let's skip the cake." Dad said stopping the Liaison from revealing the cake. "Funfact about your new president, I'm a health freak." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. If he was anything, he was addicted to eating unhealthy.

"Nonsense." Liaison said slapping Dad's hand away. "It's tradition to take a tiny sliver of the three-layer butter-" He stopped as he lifted the dome. "Oh my god! Somebody ate the whole cake!" Well, this explained Dad's weird behaviour. "Who- Whatever must have did this is an enemy of the Hero League."

"Mister President, will you launch an investigation to catch the cake eater?" A female reporter asked Dad.

"O-ofcourse, I'm going to do that." Dad answered, stuttering. "That filty criminal will pay for eating that buttercream cake with chocolate spirals-"

"Okay, they get it, mister President." Mom jumped in. "Neither of us will rest until we find that unknown person that no one knows the identy off." Both of them looked quite stressed.

"Dad ate the cake, right?" Phoebe asked us leaning closer.

"Oh, totally." "Definetly." "No doubt." "You just figured this out?" "Of course he did." We answered her.

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

Everything changed from that moment. For example, there were guards everywhere. You couldn't even leave the house without someone noticing you left. It's kinda weird to see your own house invaded by lots of people who try to protect you no matter what. Kirsten was playing with Billy and Nora outside, giving us some time for ourselves.  My friends and I were hanging out in my bedroom when loud music came from downstairs. we were planning on going to get some snacks and drinks when it started, so we decided to say something about it on our way to the kitchen. When I walked down the stairs, I noticed Cherry wearing a Hero League assistant outfit.

"Hey, Cherry. Can you pass the message along to your boss: you're both dumb." Max said from his spot on the couch.

"He's right you know." I said walking to the fridge as my friends went towards the couch. I opened it and pulled out a couple of bottles of soda. I used my telekinesis to lift all the bottles and bring them to the living room. I placed the bottles on the table and sat down in a chair.

"Actually before dad left for work, I burrowed his approval stamp." Max said grabbing the stamp. "We can get everything we want. All we have to do is stamp it with this." 

"Max, how could you, not tell me that you had this." Phoebe said. She stamped a paper before handing it to one of the guards. "Two milkshakes please." I rolled my eyes at this request. We could easily make these ourselves, so why ask for them?  Almost immediately another guard brought them to her. "It's almost to much power."

"Don't worry, Pheebs. We'll use it responsibly." Max said. Then we heard something outside. I would say it sounded the same as Sarah's hoverboard, but then 10 times more powerful. "It's my million dollar Rocketshark." Max stood up, grabbed his helmet, and rushed outside.

"Your what?!" I asked shocked as I stood up as well. I followed him instantly. On our driveway was indeed now an orange vehicle. 

"I love you, Rocketshark. You're perfect." Max said admiring his new vehicle.

"I knew he'd find a new girlfriend." Phoebe said. I only now realized the others had followed.

"I already like her more than Allison." Cherry said.

"Max, take me on a ride." Billy said as he, Nora and Kirsten showed up. "Wanna go to something exotic like the moon or Bruno Mars."

"Noway, I get to go first." Nora told him. 

"No, I want to go." Kirsten said.

"No, me first." Billy argued. This caused Nora to laser him. "Okay, you first." A lot of guards now came towards us.

"Nora you just lasered Billy." A guard said.

"Yeah, it's my thing." Nora told him.

"Well, our thing is protecting the first family. Even from each other." He then led Billy away from Nora. "From now on, you have to stay 10 feet away apart all time."

"This involves math, you should probably talk to Nora." Billy said not getting it.

"Billy, he's saying we can't play together." Nora told him.

"This is why I hate match!" Billy exclaimed as he was pushed inside.

"Come on, man." I told the guard as I walked over to him. I glared up at him. "They're kids. It's just how they play."

"They would need to find another way." The guard told me. He seemed unaffected by my glare before he turned around.

"Wow, Billy and Nora aren't allowed to play with each other?" Phoebe said.

"Well, maybe some time apart will be good for them." Max said.

"They can learn to be more idenpent?"

"No, so Billy's laserburns can heal. Anyway, I'm going to take the Rocketshark to Australia."

"Well, Cherry and I are going to take dad's approval stamp for a spin. Ah, assistant, do we have time for a little shopping in Milan?"

"I've already filled out the request form." Cherry said showing the request on a piece of paper with a cherry.

"You just put giant cherries on all your paperwork."

"It got me this far."

I shook my head as I headed inside again. My friends followed me. We all collapsed on the couch. "Let's hope they don't go futher with these requests." Preston said.

"Well, I'm afraid they will." I told him.

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

After some time, both Phoebe and Max came back. Billy and Nora were now wearing special necklaces so they would stay away from each other. I feel bad for them, honestly. They don't deserve this. And Kirsten is now stuck in the middle. Over the past few days, she really loved playing with Billy and Nora. I feel so bad for the three of them. Just as I sat down again next to Levi, Chloe came towards us with the Liaison following her. She wasn't looking happy. "What's wrong Chloe?" Phoebe asked her.

"Mommy is too busy to do story time, so I'm stuck with this guy." She told us as she pointed to Liaison.

"'Then super little bear said: somebody has been eating my poritsch.' Okay, bears don't eat poritsch and certainly don't sleep in beds" Liasion said as he closed the book.

"He's killing the magic." Chloe said before stomping away. She walked up the stairs again with the man following. I looked in that direction sadly. It's just so sad her imagination is influenced negatively.

"Max, all this bad stuff is happening because we made dad president." Phoebe said.

"True, but.. let's not ignore all the good stuff." Max told her. "That's also happening, like.. I got the Rocketshark, and you're paying Cherry to hang out with you.."

"Hey, it's not a job if you do what you love. The point is, our whole families life is being destroyed because of us."

"I wouldn't say our whole family. Dad loves being president." Just after he spoke we heard some crying. "Do you hear crying?" They walked towards Max's slide. As Max and Phoebe walked towards it, my friends and I turned around so we could look.

"Oh, hello." Dad said holding a tissue.

"You were saying?" I asked Max with a look.

"Dad, are you crying in my layerslide?" Max asked crouching down.

"Kids, being president makes me do things I wouldn't normally do, but I made the decision to be president, so.. here we are." Dad said. He then slides down again. "Close me up, children."

"No matter how far I go in the Rocketshark, I'll never escape that memorie of that blubbering manchild." Max said.

"We have to fix our family." Phoebe said,

"Why me!!" We heard Dad shout.

"Fast." Phoebe added. "This all started because we made Kickbutt quit. Maybe we can find her and convince her to take her job back."

"Good idea. Let's go find Kickbutt." Max said. They rushed towards the backdoor but were stopped by a guard.

"Izzy?" I heard Chloe say from the stairs. I turned around towards her.

"Yes, baby?" I asked.

"I'm tired." She told me yawing. I gave her a sad sigh. Last night she couldn't sleep. She stayed up all night. I don't know why, but she kept walking through the house and wouldn't go to sleep. I looked at my friends with a questioning look.

"We will wait in the guest room, don't worry." Hayley told me. I nodded. 

"Let's get you to bed then, sweetheart." I stood up and approached Chloe. I picked her up and took her up the stairs again. I went towards her bedroom and grabbed her pajamas. She changed herself while I made her bed ready. When she was done, she climbed into it.

"Isa, can you sing for me please?" Chloe asked as I tucked her in. "I don't want that man to ruin this too."

"It's the least I can do right." I said. "I will be back in a sec, okay." She nodded. I walked out of her bedroom towards mine. I had placed my guitar in there. I grabbed it and took it with me. I walked back towards Chloe's bedroom. Unknown to me, while passing the guest bedroom, I got the attention of the other rangers. The moment I walked into the bedroom, I sat down again on her bed.

"What song are you going to sing?" Chloe asked.

"Any requests?" I asked her.

"One I haven't heard yet." Chloe said as she smiled at me. I just shook my head at her, not having anything at that answer. After a few seconds, I knew what song I was going to sing. I started to play the tune on my guitar.

"I close my eyes and I can see
A world that's waiting up for me
That I call my own
Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home

They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, if they call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design

'Cause every night, I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Oh, a million dreams for the world we're gonna make

There's a house we can build
Every room inside is filled with things from far away
Special things I compile
Each one there to make you smile on a rainy day

They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say we've lost our minds
See, I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy
Run away to a world that we design

'Cause every night, I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Oh, a million dreams for the world we're gonna make

However big, however small
Let me be part of it all
Share your dreams with me
We may be right, we may be wrong
But I wanna bring you along to the world I see
To the world we close our eyes to see
We close our eyes to see

Every night, I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make

For the world we're gonna make" I sang while playing the tune. I let the tune go on for a couple of seconds before stopping. I only now realized she was laying in her bed almost asleep already.

"That was beautiful, Izzy." Chloe said sleepily as I placed my guitar next to her bed.

"I'm glad you liked it." I said as looked her in her little eyes.

"I loved it." She said softly with a soft smile. I smiled at her as I moved closer to her.

"Let's go to sleep." I told her as I pushed some hairs out of her face. She nodded before rolling over onto her side. "Sleep well." I placed a kiss on her forehead, seeing a smile appearing on her face. I automatically smiled at the sight. When I stood up, I noticed my friends standing in the doorway. I just walked past them towards my bedroom. I laid down on my bed and placed a hand in my hair. Then my friends joined me.

"Are you okay?" Levi asked as he sat down next to me.

"I have to watch my family fall apart, how do you think I feel." I answered with a look. Sarah and Hayley sat down on my other side with sympathetic looks. Kirsten gave me a sad look before climbing onto the bed next to the girls. She pushed them slightly away so she could pass them. She curled up into my side and placed her head on my chest.  I wrapped one of my arms around Kirsten and traced figures on her back with my nails. "Nothing is the same. It's not every day you see my dad cry, or Billy and Nora not able to play together or Chloe's imagination being ruined. Everything is falling apart and I can't do anything to change it." Levi grabbed my hand out of my hair softly. I sighed as I looked at them with teary eyes. "It just hurts somehow. And I can't keep going like this." The first tears made their way over my cheeks.

"It will be okay." Hayley told me.

"She's right, Bells." Sarah said. "Your father can't continue doing this if it makes him feel terrible too. And when that happens all the guards will disappear and everything will get back to normal." 

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

After some time Nora came to get us. Apparently, Mom and Dad are having a press conference downstairs. With a sigh, I stood up from my bed. I took a quick look in the mirror before my friends and I walked down the stairs. Just as we walked down, we noticed the whole living room was packed.

"Who are all these goobers in our living room?" Max asked.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Phoebe asked.

"Mom and dad are having a press conference." Nora told them.

"Attention!" Dad spoke into the microphone. Everyone turned around towards him. "I came here to make a special announcement regarding Dr. Colosso."

"Of course that rabbit has something to do with it." I muttered as Levi grabbed hold of my hand.

"Instead, I'm going to say that I am the one who ate the cake." Dad revealed. The reporters immediately huddled together 

"Is this seriously a shock to people?" Max asked confused.

"I'm sorry everyone, I know I led you down, but being president is really really hard." Dad said. Mom comforted him by rubbing his back.

"I could have told you that." Kickbutt said from behind us. Everyone turned around with gasps. There was the former president in her presidential outfit.

"Kickbutt's back!" Max said.

"Our liquid pleas touched your hearts." Phoebe said.

"Not even close." Kickbutt told them. "The liaison told me Hank was crying like a big baby, in a slide. His words not mine."

"I said it and I own it." Liaison said.

"I knew I had to come back to be president, that is if Hank is willing to step down."

"Yes, I step down!" Dad said quickly in the mic. Mom and Dad came out of behind the mics and walked over to us. Meanwhile, the necklaces were removed from Billy and Nora's necks. I smiled at them as Nora lasered Billy again.

"Now, we will reinstate President Kickbutt with the traditional reinstement cake." Liaison brought over a car with another cake. He lifted the lid. "Oh my gosh!! Someone ate this cake too!!"

"It wasn't me!" Dad shouted. Then Chloe appeared and she turned around towards us.

"It wasn't me either, baby!" She said happily. Around her mouth, you could still see the white frosting of the cake. I shook my head with a smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.3K 24
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’ π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“ *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—”π— π—‘π—˜π—¦π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ When Galvanax, cruel ch...
28.2K 605 23
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’„π’π’π’•π’Šπ’π’–π’†π’” *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—¦π—˜π—–π—’π—‘π—— π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—”π— π—‘π—˜π—¦π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ Long ago, Earth...
37.6K 1K 44
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* π’π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”ˆβž€ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—”π—₯𝗬 π——π—¨π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ When an army of powerful alien being...
28.2K 679 36
[Completed] Blake and hunters sister DustinΓ—OC Deep in the mountains,secret ninja academy is training 3 who would be chosen, 3 who would become...