On the Negative Side ~payalgu...

By Payalgupta3012

A bond of blood and tears. A love of Tortures. ________________________ Drop spoiler #1 A love story of a wom... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 2 : New Scott
Part 3 : Date?
Part 4 : Harper?
Part 5 : His eyes!
Part 6 : An Angel
Part 7 : Messed up
Part 8 : Actually who?
Part 9 : A Paradise
Part 10 : To his Mansion
Part 11 : Into 90's
Part 12 : Mission
Part 13 : Kiss in Tensed
Part 14 : Full day date
Part 15 : Onto a mission
Part 16 : They? or You?
Part 17 : Scoldings
Part 18 : Addicted
Part 19 : Love or Work?
Part 20 : Power With Passion
Part 21 : Keep trying boys!
Part 22 : Perfect
Part 23 : End of Maria
Part 24 : What else I want?
Part 25 : Heart clench
Part 26 : Truth or lie?
Part 27 : Just a trust
Part 28 : Lingerie
Part 29 : All of Me
Part 30 : So many things
Part 31 : Mercilessly
Part 32 : Machine
Part 33 : Your eyes
Part 34 : Maybe last time
Part 35 : Proposal
Part 36 : Last day
Part 37 : Count of love
INTERMISSION
Part 38 : Sign of Mafias
Part 39 : In the name of Love
Part 40 : Painful Pleasure
Part 41 : The War Begins
Part 42 : Jealousy
Part 43 : Bloody Vengeance
Part 44 : Mafias do cry

Part 1 : My past

2.2K 125 43
By Payalgupta3012

CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE
WELCOME TO MY DARKSIDE.

Hayley's POV

The male in front of me, face covered in bruises and blood. Anyone can vomit after seeing him, his condition. His all fingers were cut and many knives stabbed in his leg still he was breathing. He was sitting on an electrical chair all tied up.

I snapped my left hand fingers and the person behind him gave the power to electric chair and the male body started shaking and he faintly cried because he didn't even had energy to cry out of pain. I smirked.

I showed my palm asking them to stop, because I don't want him to die by anything else other than the bullet of my gun.

The power was stopped and the male started breathing heavily, blood pouring from his mouth.

My right leg was over my left one crossed as I sat like a devil queen in front of him. I rolled the unburnt cigar between my fingers bringing it to my mouth placing it between my dark red lips. I smirked seeing at the man.

I released my legs and sat straight leaning forward and made him looked at me with my index finger. I was wearing gloves so that I don't get stained by his dirty blood.

"Did you enjoyed the torture?"
He looked at me with pleaded eyes.

"Aww... I guess the shock is still in your body that you can't move any part of your body."
I paused.

I took my gun and sat like a queen on the great chair having a tall headboard. I again leaned forward.

"You are very interested in raping girls no?... Hey I remember!"

I said sarcastically leaning back again bringing that unburnt cigar near my head leaning my face on my fingers holding it, while my elbow rested on the armchair and another hand held gun loosely kept on another armchair.

"You know what I just remember... I am a girl too... Even more hot and sexy no?... Then you might be interested in me too... You might be raping me in your dirty mind by now... Am I correct?"

"Pl-please Le-leave m-me."
He said weakly.

"Leave You?"
I said in disbelief and later scoffed.
"That girl also begged in the same way... Did you leave her?... She was only 20 and you killed her after raping her brutally... HUH?"

"I a-am so-sor---"

"Oh c'mon don't show me your innocent face. I know a devil lies behind this innocent face of yours."
He breathed heavily. I smirked

I kept the cigar between my left hand fingers, getting up pulling the trigger of the gun going behind him. As I reached back I pointed my gun to his head.

"Time to say goodbye."

I said and without thinking twice he was shot to death.

"Hayley."
My childhood friend called me. Well dad appointed him as my bodyguard and to call me Ms. Scott but I told him to call me by my name, at least when father is not near.

He entered in the dark room with dim lights, where we were.

"Again, a new kill?"
He sighed knowing its my 3rd kill in this week. It's not like I love to torture or to kill people. I only kill those who deserve death. Those two earlier him were the nen who were hiding the one whom I just killed.

"30 y/o man raped 20y/o girl... He deserved death."

"Fine but it's the work of cops."

"Cops are useless in these works. Most of them are corrupt."

"Well, What happened Emerson?"

Emerson my childhood friend and now works as a mafia but under me as my bodyguard. But I never considered him lower than me. He is my bestie and forever will be. The only one whom I can share my feelings with and also my mafia sister.

"Your Dad is here. He wants to meet you."

"Coming."

I said and went to him. I threw my gun at him and he caught it. I put the cigar between my lips and opened my black gloves and he was following me after passing my gun to one of our men. I don't need to say to clean those mess at down.

It's pretty sure if the person is dead in torture room, they have to clean the mess if not said anything against it.

I came out of the torture room and went to dad who was waiting at the door. I smiled and ran to him engulfing him into a hug. He hugged me back patting my head.

"How is my daughter?"

"Very fine dad."
Though I said, it wasn't clear because of the cigar which was between my lips and he noticed it.

"Hey since when you started smoking? Huh?"
He scolded being serious and little scared and I smiled even more removing my the cigar from my mouth which was actually not a cigar.

"It's not cigarette, it's milk chocolate designed like that."

To prove I bit the milk chocolate crunching half of it in my mouth giving my dad a pout smile. And he laughed giving me slight slaps on my cheeks with his rock hard hands which are only soft for their daughter. For me and Lily.
I made him eat the rest of that chocolate.

"I know, my daughter is not a devil. She is an angel."
Only he calls me that. I'm his angel. But only I know I'm the devil in disguise.

Yeah, this is me. With 2 sides. I am an angel in front of my dad and outer world and devil only to those who are going to be killed by me.

I didn't wanted dad to see my dark side. So I told him never to enter my torture room and send Emerson whenever he needed me.

"Tomorrow is a function in Lily's school and she has called us. I can't go so will you? Also all ex-student of that school is going to come there, maybe you will find your friends."
Yeah its great, I'll find my friends, our trio group.

"Ok I will go."

We said walking towards the exit door which is little far followed by Emerson. I want to talk to him about my today's day but can't. Our friendship is hidden from my dad. He likes Emerson but he don't want us to go close. And I know he won't believe me If I say that we are just friends.

I mean, Emerson is such a handsome man and a perfect gentleman, a boyfriend material. So he doubt that if we go close we will end up dating but we know we don't have any kinds of feelings to each other, other than friendship.

Little did I know Emerson had different feelings for me other than just friendship.

"Hayley... I want to tell you something."
I found dad serious.

"Never turn into a devil like me... I want you to stay innocent. Leave this mafia shit if you feel that you are becoming devil."

"Dad Someone has to continue your business."

"Emerson can handle it. I trust him... Just leave it if you want."

"Dad I love this work...don't worry... Either me or Lily had to do it... So let it be me."

"If only I had a son too."

"Now here I am mad at you... You wanted a son?"

"No means If I had, you didn't need to do this work."

"And what if I say I am loving it."
I said and stopped followed by dad. I held his hand.

"I love this work and I will be the same innocent Hayley that you want... And also I am not killing any innocent right?"

He was little hesitant to answer but eventually nodded. I smiled and made our way to exit of the old building where we torture those who deserve deaths.

Long story that, why I was chosen as heiress of dad's business and not Lily. Not because I am Elder one. That's not the reason. It can be considered as one but not main.

Dad had already decided that Emerson will be his heir to mafia world after him. Emerson is son of my dad's friend. He lost his parents in a flight crash. Since then my dad adopted him but he never changed his name.

He was getting trained to be a mafia since he was 5. And we hadn't met yet or we can say dad never let us meet for years.

I lost my mom when I was only 8. She died while giving birth to Lily. Since then I became her mother, a friendly mother-sister to her.

Flashback
When I was 10 and Lily was 2.

I was patting Lily's head, windows were closed snoozing the voice of thunderstorms and a soft music was played as background for Lily. I felt thirsty thus I went downstairs to drink water.

After drinking water when I was about to climb stairs, I heard a loud scream coming from somewhere. Following the voice I found stairs going down to a direction. I never noticed these stairs even though I have been living here since childhood.

I followed the scream, going downstairs and saw a door slightly opened and rays of yellow light coming out in form of vertical line. The scream was much louder now and I could hear chains tingling voice also. I entered in room. No one noticed me as I was silent.

I saw my dad killing a man brutally by beating him by chains and a boy nearly my age witnessing the scene closely without fear, folding his arms. Many men surrounded the scene.

I was getting scared at the scene but looking at that boy. He was in such a young age still he was witnessing the scene with a cold glare. I could not stare at his handsome face more as I left a scream when the injured man fell on the ground with a thud voice.

Everyone there noticed me and everyone was shocked but didn't do anything. I looked at my dad and chain fell from his hands. His eyes were carrying fear.

Fear of that I will get scared by him, fear that I will hate him.

If it was someone else other than me, he/she would have been beaten to death by now, as to not let the world know about it but it was me... His daughter... Mafia Arthur's daughter...

Tears rolled down my eyes. I didn't dared to look at the man who was lying lifeless on the floor. I looked at that handsome boy and he was giving me an intense gaze, his lips parted and jaw fell down.

Little did I know he fell in love with me at that moment when he first saw me.
What we say 'Love at first site...'

I again looked at dad.
"What it is Dad?"
I said in an urge of crying.

"Ha-Hayle---"
I ran from there to my room when I felt a pair of feets following me but it resembled a small pair of feets.

I ran to our sisters bedroom and sat on the bed pulling my knees up-to my nose. I heard the door opening and I saw that handsome small boy entering the room. He kept silent as he noticed the baby, Lily sleeping beside me.

He came to me.

"Hi...umm I am Emerson Ambrose."

"H-Hayley."
I said in a shaky voice.

I noticed dad out of the room near, his hands still stained in blood. He waited there. Instead of looking at him, I looked at this cute boy in front of me.

"Hayley. Wow! Such a sweet name... Will you be my friend?"

He offered his hand for hand shake and I did with a slight hesitant. To be honest I wasn't scared that much and I nearly forgot what I witnessed right few moments before.

Emerson talked with me and I felt like home with him. Days passed and I forgot whatever happened that night. Dad was happy to see our friendship but he didn't wanted us to go more further so he send me to Hostel for studies. I was separated  from my sister, Emerson and my dad.

I met my sister again when she was sent to the same school where I was studying and same hostel where I was staying.

After completing my studies. I wasn't interested in anything so I decided to be like my dad. Till now I knew that what I witnessed that day was that he killed the man who deserved death. My dad is a mafia. A good mafia.

I went to my home and met Emerson there. I smiled seeing him but he ignored me and literally did same for many days.

I told my dad that I want to be like him and he refused. So here I am convincing him.

"But dad someone has to become next one after you. And Lily doesn't know about it and I already do... So let me be mafia."

"I will make Emerson next mafia but not you. I care for you."

"It was good if I was a boy, no dad?"

"No my child. I love you. I love my daughters and I can't risk your safety."

"Didn't you wanted, your own blood to be the heir to this mafia world?"
He looked at me with widened eyes.

"I eavesdropped yours and uncle Will's meeting last night... I am sorry for eavesdropping but you told him that you want your own blood to be your heir."

"But---"

"Dad I promise Let me try. If I can't, I will leave."

With great difficulty he nodded and I grinned. My training instructor became my childhood friend Emerson and I was happy about that.

Dad was appointing a female instructor but I requested him to make Emerson my instructor with my puppy eyes that he can't resist.

And now he is being cold, strict and hostile.

"Hold the gun tightly... Yes now shoot!"

I shoot on his order but didn't got a bull's eye.

"It's been months and you are still bad at shooting. I will tell your dad."
He said coldly.

"Excuse me Mister. It's your fault OK... You didn't taught me how to hold gun by making me hold that... Only commands doesn't work."

"I can't touch you Ms. Scott."

"Since when this cupcake become Ms. Scott."
He used to call me cupcake in childhood.

"It was never cupcake, Ms. Scott."

"Oh please close this shit of yours and teach me by touching me."

"I can't."

"Didn't Dad said to follow my all commands. So Mister, It's my order."

He sighed defeated and came to me. I held the gun pointing it at the wood circle with red paint infront of me and he held the gun but not my hand which was making me difficult to target my aim.

I tsked and held his palm landing it on my waist. In short he was back hugging me while teaching me shooting.
He was froze by this gesture.

I looked at him and he was so close to my face, we could feel each other breath and I felt him breathing heavily. I smiled and looked at front and felt him leaning close to my cheeks.

Is he going to kiss me? Like cheek kiss... Its ok between besties. I don't mind if he kiss me.

I was about to aim when he jerked himself coming into senses and distant himself from me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"N-nothing. I can't touch you. I-I am going."

He turned to leave and to stop him I shot the gun three time on the aim single-handedly. Listening gunshots he looked at the aim board and found all bullets at the center. Shocked he looked at me.

"You knew shooting?!"
I just shrugged.

"Nice acting."

"You are double than me.... Why are you behaving like this Emerson... Why like this, that we weren't friends. Why you behave like I am a total stranger to you?"

"Because Your dad doesn't want me close to you. He wanted you to get married to a rich and a man who is not related to any crime world. So it's possibly not me."

"What?! Marriage? And who said that we will marry. We are friends, only best friends."

I found a sadness in his expression. Wait does he--- ugh no way... He is sad because he ignored me, he is maybe guilty.

"OK so the problem is my dad... We will hide our friendship from him... Call me cupcake when we are alone and hide our friendship from dad."

He nodded.
"But I won't call you cupcake... I will call you by your name."

"OK fine but not this Ms. Scott... I hate it."

He nodded and I smiled. I kept the gun aside and went to him and hugged him.

With a great hesitant he hugged me back. But his hug kind of felt different like not a friendship hug. Something more than that.

"I missed you."
I felt like he wanted to use another word instead of 'miss' in his line. But shrugged it off forcefully.

Flashback ends.

We reach the exit door and came out of the torture building when my eyes captured the hot figure of a man in his CEO suit.

He was back facing me so I couldn't tell who is he but I found him very familiar.

"Samuel!"
Dad shouted and my eyes widened and I looked at that man who turned on hearing his name.

"Samuel."
A whisper left my mouth as I saw him. He smiled and flashback of him ran in my mind.
__________________________________

Was a long chapter no?

3059 words.

Well to be mentioned, This fiction is very interesting and you are gonna love it. I can bet on that. And every update will have 2000-3000 words...

So that you can enjoy every update.

Well tell me, did you find the story interesting?

And yeah be patient about Adrian... His entry is little late... But he will surely come...

Vote
Share
Comment
Follow

And Enjoy 😉
Love y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 6.2K 29
"I brought you here that means I will be responsible if anything happens with you. Your dear father is going to blame me for not taking care of his s...
391K 15.6K 39
Previously Known - Mafia's Innocent Sweetheart. By RN Status - Complete "Love doesn't need a reason and if there is a reason then the love will be al...
40.3K 1.7K 49
"MR. JEON? KNOCK KNOCK" "WHO'S THERE?" he said rolling his eyes. "ACH" "ACH WHO?" "BLESS YOU" laughs her lungs out. ...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.1K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...