Go Diego Go Returns/Snippets

Por I_love_Hamilton_yeet

If You love Go Diego Go when You were little than Get ready for more, Go Diego Go is back in This story with... Mais

Season 6, Episode 0 "The new member of The Rescue Family"
Meet Luca August Marquez
Luca meeting the rest of The Family (S6, E0, Pt 2)
Luca meets Friends (S6, E0 Pt 3 and Finale)
"Locked in"
S6, E1 "Baby Jaguar to the Rescue"
When Dad is Home alone with 3 kids
Best Friends Forever (Primos)
When Baby Luca gives Her first haircut
S6, E2 "A Very Bunny Easter" (Happy late Easter 🐰🐇)
Big Brother & Baby Sister Time (Diego and Luca)
When Diego's Friends are watching Luca are a while
"On The Other Side of The Phone"
"I'm always here for You" (Diego, Luca & Shanti)
How to cheer Up a Upset Luca
"Being Angry in Silence"
The First night with Baby Luca
The First day/Adventure of Luca with Her new Family
Luca's nickname from Family
"The scary cold raining night"
Happy 11th Brithday Alicia!
Luca's Separation Anxiety
"He annyos Me but That's How He tells Me that He's love Me" (Alicia & Diego)
Happy & Sad Facts about Luca August Marquez
Happy Pride Month Everyone!
"It was only just a Dream"
"He lives in You"
"The Beat-Broke Friend" (Diego & Burgin)
"Daddy & Baby Home Alone"
"Luca's First 4th of July"
"Get some rest"
"Unwatch Situation"
"The Two Cousins & The Lying Fox" (Dora, Diego & Swiper)
What I feel about Go Diego Go & Dora The Explorer
I got My first Vaccine
"Check Up Day"
"A Sick Diego"
"You are all what Matters to Me"
"Never take anything from Strangers at Nighttime"
"Broken Leg?!"
Song for "Go Diego Go"
"Trapped in Car" (Nico & Sabrina)
I got My Second Vaccine
Happy late 16th Anniversary To "Go Diego Go"
"You protect The City and I'll protect The Rainforest" (Dora & Diego)
"At The Beach" 🏖 (Diego, Alicia, Luca, Sabrina & Nico)
"Keep Your Head Up and Don't get dragged down by Her..." (Nico & Sabrina)
Meme Time with Dora The Explorer & Go Diego Go
"Let's Dance All The Way" (Diego X Sammy) (Dora and The Lost City of Gold)
"The Lesser You eat, The Weaker You get" (Sabrina & Diego)
"I have This Friend" (Daisy & Diego)
"His special Talent"
Meme Time with Go Diego Go & Dora Tne Explorer (Part 2) (Mostly Texting lol)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 1)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 2)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 3)
"Miracle of The Fourth Season"
Butterfly Watching 🦋 (Y/N X Diego) (Female Reader) ❤
"Secretly Best Friends" (Diego & Camilo) (Go Diego Go X Encanto)
"Waving For You" (Diego X Injured Reader)
You're Special To Me (Male/Female Reader X Neko Diego & Neko Dora)
"Buried in snow" (Nico, Sabrina and Diego)
Dora's Friends meet The Animal Rescuer Family
"The New Addition To The Family"
"Their Little Prince" (The Birth of Diego)
"The Death of The One Cause The Pain"
"The Prince's Blessing Power" (Baby Diego's Secret Power)
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr Shows
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr shows (Part 2)
"Beat Up The Bullies" (Dora & Diego)
"Lost, Panic, Pain" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Where 🎵Calma🎵 originally came from"
"Cover Up The Wounds" (Diego and The rest of The Family)
"Rest Your Head" (Diego & Sabrina)
"Revenge is like an evil plan" (Diego, Timothy, Sabrina & Nico)
"You belong to Us now" (Yandere Marquez Family x Child Reader)
"A Secret Until Now" (Big Sister Sabrina X 4 year old child reader)
(REMAKE): The Newest Member of The Rescue Family"
"Papa Diego" (Diego, Alicia and Baby Jaguar)
"Babysitter Sisters" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Two Cousins and One school " (Diego & Dora)
"It's not a toy, It's Osito" (Dora, Diego & Alicia)
"He's always here" (Dora & Diego)
"A family to go home too" (Adult Diego & Adult Friends X child reader)
"A troubling blizzard" (Diego, Sabrina & Nico)
"Having a sleepover with horror movies" (The Márquez kids)
"All hail Our new hero!" (The future of Luca)
"Birthday prank..." (Diego's 8th birthday)

"Ghost or Spirit, We'll shall always go after You" (Dora, Alicia & Diego)

132 3 4
Por I_love_Hamilton_yeet

The Ghost Adventures of Dora, Alicia and Diego!

This isn't really gonna be a Regular Dora's Episode because I don't know how to do it but I can do it in My own style, Hopefully You all enjoy!

Love You all! ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Today is such a beautiful day, So Beautiful that The kids had to watch TV for only a couple of minutes.

Once Alicia, Diego and Luca were watching The news and Nico walked out with His Newspaper and Sabrina with Her Cup of Coffee, They Both seen what was on TV.

'Today on the news, 4 Children have been reported missing, There last sight was in an abandoned graveyard playing, It's been over a week now and no sighs of any of the missing children have been discovered yet, The Police are still investigating"

"What a shame, Those Poor Poor Kids..." Sabrina Said looking down at Her Mug with a sad experience on Her face.

Nico looked at His Kids.

"Niños, Please do not go to any graveyard, Alright? I don't want any of You to be up on the missing Children's list" Nico Said and The Children nodded Their heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

Time has been passed for a little bit and The Kids got dressed and ready because They wanted to go and see Their Three Little Cousins, Dora and The Twins, Guillermo and Isabella.

Anyways, They arrived and Alicia, Diego and Luca was so happy to see Their cousins again, Diego ran inside along with Alicia was holding Luca and She walked inside.

Nico's Little Brother, Cole and His Wife Elena knows about the case of the 4 missing children all over the news and They really worry for their kids about their safety because for whoever is doing this, kidnapping children just for fun, They are still out there and walking care free without putting in handcuff and go to jail for it.

The Four of Them watched as Their Children were playing together, Alicia had tickled Diego on His stomach which made Him fall to the floor, Both Diego and Dora were laughing uncontrollably.

They looked over to Their Babies, The twins Guillermo & Isabella and Luca, The Three of Them were just giggling and babbling in their own baby language, Both Cole and Nico smiled but Elena sigh and Sabrina had Her arms cross, looking down with an uneasy look on Her face.

"Why do I got a feeling that something strange is gonna happen?" Sabrina Said

"I say, We should stay with The Kids for a while and keep a good eye on Them at all times" Elena Said and They all nodded Their heads in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

Keep a good eye on Them, Huh? Well that plan was pretty much ruined, You see, Both Nico and Sabrina had to go on a Midnight Rescue, They also had to bring Both Cole and Elena because of backup because This wasn't a Two Partner can handle.

All Four of Them had to deal with it, Since Alicia the oldest, She has to be the one who Watches over the younger ones, She is pretty much mature enough to be proven otherwise.

All Four of Them sneakily went outside of the house without waking any of The Children up, Got into The Rescue Truck and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two sets of dark brown eyes started to open, A smile came on His Face and He slowly stand up and carefully not waking Up His Little Cosuins and Big Sister.

He carefully climb onto the roof and His thoughts started to come back about what happened this morning, He remembered Both Him and His Sisters were watching the news about The 4 missing children.

He sigh as He brush His Hair back with his hand, He quickly get back into the house and getting a glowing lantern and He started to walk off in the night over to The Graveyard where The Children were last seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

(In The Graveyard)

"HELP!"

"SOMEONE!"

"PLEASE!!!"

"SOMEONE! HELP US!!!"

"GET US OUT!"

"HEY! SHUT THE HELL UP DOWN THERE!" Dennis Yelled as He stomped on the little trap door, His Two Friends, Betty and Edward just stood there, Betty was annoyed and Edward was just giggling to Himself.

"I am starting to get mad at These kids now because They are so annoying!" Betty Said while crossing Her arms.

"Look, I know that but We need one more Child's soul to order to get Us back to life!" Dennis Said and now He was annoyed by Edward's Laughter.

"And Edward, Will You shut Your mouth already? You already getting on My nerves and it doesn't help with these kids are whining all through the damn night!" Dennis Yelled as He stomped His Foot on the trap door a couple of times.

Betty grunted in annoyed and looked at Dennis.

"Will You stop with the banging already, It's giving Me a headache..." Betty Said while She has Her hand on Her Forehead.

While Dennis was getting more annoyed, Betty was dealing with Her headaches and Edward was being a maniac, The Three Ghosts heard some footsteps and quickly draw their attention to it.

"I heard footsteps!" Dennis Said

"Could it be a kid? Or Someone?" Betty Asked

"If We want to find out, We should hide!" Dennis Said and He ran to hide behind a tombstone and so did Edward and Betty, It was surprisingly that Edward knew what was happening and knows what He is doing, even though He is a complete idiot.

The Three Ghosts waited until They can finally see who those footsteps belong too, That's right, Those Footsteps were Diego and They can see the shining light of The Lantern glowing on Him and what's around.

The Three Ghosts smiled that it was another kid, Now All They gotta do is knocked Diego out to make him fall into a deep sleep over for 100 years, put Him in a casket and take His soul to order to bring all of Them back to life.

Diego was slowly looking around while shining His Lantern around and revealing the graveyard all around Him, There were multiple graves all around, He didn't really like to see but He wants to find out the mystery of The missing children.

Diego let something cold on His shoulder, He stopped dead in His tracks Once He felt something cold on His shoulder, almost like a hand, He slowly turn around and He saw Dennis holding a Dagger and He stabbed Diego right on His heart, making Diego fall into a deep sleep.

Necessary, When a ghost stabbed You in the heart, You will not die, You will just fall into a deep sleep for over 100 years and than The Ghost will take Your Souls while falling asleep.

So That's what happened, Diego ended up falling asleep while His Soul is being taken and All Three Ghosts had finally finished their mission--

WAIT!

But This isn't the end...

Just because All Three Ghosts have all five of Children's Souls doesn't mean They are gonna turn back into Humans and back to life, No.

They still have some work to do, They still need to gathered all of The five Souls and enchanted a spell, And The Spell will give Them their life back.

And There is only one simple thing that is causing all of This...

It was a Haunting Red Rose Element.

The Backstory is:

It belong to a young mother who died by sacrificing Herself to protect Her Husband and Children, The Young Mother was killed by a witch and After The death, The Witch made a cursed on The Children and said:

"For thoses who is firstborn and must be this element down to the next shall forever be cursed and who died will have their wish and take children's souls to bring life from the dead"

So to order to get Rid of this element, It must be burn but nothing is gonna hurt or even dared to go near the element because it is protected by Dennis, Betty and Edward.

Dennis, Betty and Edward are actually Siblings who they all died from being a burning house along with the element, But The Element didn't get destroyed, Since Dennis is the oldest, He has to take full responsibility to the element and make sure that nothing bad happened to it.

Dennis put Diego in a casket and gently close the door, He looked over to the row in line of the four other caskets that The Children are in, He sigh and walked away.

"Get ready because pretty soon, We will finally have Our lives back" Dennis Said as He smiled at His Siblings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the house, Dora started to wake up and rubbed Her eyes to help Her to see more clearly, She looks around and She can already tell that something was off, She stand up and She realized that Someone is missing.

Dora realized that Diego was missing, She quickly started to wake Up Alicia and--

"Psst! Alicia! Wake up!" Dora Whispered Yelled and Alicia started to wake up and She looked at Dora.

"What is it?" Alicia Asked and She let out a yawn and--

"Diego is gone!" Dora Said and Alicia's eyes wide open and--

"What? No! He didn't" Alicia Said, quickly standing up, walking over to Diego's sleeping bag, only finding out that Diego is not in His sleeping bag and--

"Oh, He just did" Dora Said while crossing Her arms and Alicia Sigh.

"I bet He went to the graveyard and if He did, He knows that I'm gonna kill Him right now" Alicia Said and She grabbed two flashlights, One for Her and One for Dora.

Luckily Boots was also there and so was Baby Jaguar, So While Both Dora and Alicia are gonna go and retrieve Diego from The Graveyard, Both Boots and Baby Jaguar can still at the house, watching over Luca and The Twins while Both Alicia and Dora are gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so They head off, Both Alicia and Dora went off to go and get Diego back, Alicia knows The way to the graveyard because She has been there for a couple of times.

What a minute, Alicia has been at the graveyard multiple times? If that was true than how come She didn't get Her Soul taken?

Well only kids of 10 or under will most definitely get their souls taken away, So Alicia is 11 so nothing bad except for Her...Dora will most definitely and probably will get Her Soul taken away.

(Small A/N Note: I actually took a little nap after I made that little statement, So yeah 😂 sorry back to the story).

Once They arrived arrived at The Graveyard, Both Alicia and Dora quickly saw Dennis, Betty and Edward along with a big pot in the middle, boiling water inside of the pot to make the spell, Both Dora and Alicia Quickly hide So They will not get noticed, They Both hid behind Two Trees and Alicia got Dora's attention.

Alicia started to communicate with Dora by using sign language to tell Her that She seen a red rose element and started to tell Dora about the backstory of it and telling Her to get rid of it and need to get rid of it to order to find Diego.

Both Alicia and Dora overheard the conversation of what Dennis, Betty and Edward were talking about, Both Dora and Alicia needed to come up with a plan to get The Element without getting noticed or caught that They both know that All Three Ghosts won't go down without a fight.

But than out of nowhere, Edward decided to run off in another direction for No reason at all, He just ran and Both Dennis and Betty ran After Him.

Both Alicia and Dora looked at each other and smile, They knew that this was their own chance, So They quickly ran straight into the graveyard and look for the element.

Dora turn around and saw it, She grabbed it and gave it to Alicia.

Alicia smiled.

"Good work, All We gotta do it burn it--" Alicia Said but--

"LOOK TWO MORE KIDS!" Betty Yelled

"GET THEM!" Dennis Yelled and All Three of Them ran straight for Both Dora and Alicia but than Alicia quickly throw The Element in The Fire at the bottom of the pot and it was already too late, Both Dora and Alicia had won.

Dennis, Betty and Edward faded away and was gone forever, Both Alicia and Dora saw The Five Caskets in a row doors had flew open and The Five Souls of The Children started to fly and go into The Children's body and right from there, All Four and Diego woken up.

Alicia and Dora had tears of Joy Once They saw Diego, They hugged Diego and Diego was happy too, The Three of Them looked at The Four missing children.

The Four Missing children were:

Elijah Brown, He had short curly brown hair with green eyes along with tan skin, He had a blue hat on, along with a red sweater, a red shirt and long blue jeans.

Sarah Ceasar, She had long blond hair with blue eyes, She had an orange shirt along with a Yellow shorts on with a blue headband on.

Kenny Samuels, He had red hair along with blue eyes with Freckles, He had a green shirt, with black Jeans along with little red earring and a cool star Shape Necklace.

And Finally, Angel Collins, She was the youngest and She had black hair with braids, with blue eyes and She was wearing a pink shirt with a pink skirt along having a Teddy bear in Her arms.

The Four Children were so happy to finally get out, They all hugged Both Dora and Alicia.

"Thank You for Rescuing Us!" Angel Said and Both Alicia and Dora laughed.

"Aww, Your Welcome" Dora Said.

"How about We take You all home?" Alicia Asked and Diego smiled.

"Good idea" Diego Said but--

"But once We get home, You know that You are in deep trouble" Alicia Said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Alicia, Diego and Dora got The Children back home to the town from The Rainforest and Once The Three of Them got Home, Alicia had basically told Diego never sneak out in the middle of the night ever again, Diego promised and The Three of Them went back to sleep before Nico, Sabrina, Cole and Elena got Home.

The Adults came back home, only 15 minutes later to be exhausted from The Rescue Mission, They saw Their Children are still sleeping and had nothing to worry about and went to bed Themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The End)

(A/N): Hey Guys, It's Amber and I wanna say, I hope You enjoy This Short Story and also I wanna apologize for making You all wait, I know you all have been waiting for me to update and I will try to do more of that as much as can and make more, I feel like I could've had gone better with this short story since You all deserve a good short story and I didn't put any thing at all in this one, So I'll do better, Anyways, I'll make some short stories of My own and Still make Your requests so again, if You have one than please feel free to let Me know, So With that being said, I love you all and I see you all in the next one.

Bye.

Adios Amigos! ❤

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2M 21.8K 178
We all have had that awkward time in our lives when we have had or still have a crush on a person or thing that isn't real. If you are reading this b...
189 19 10
⛓️|• From one day to the next, the 7 guppies disappeared out of nowhere... Everyone wondered... Where are they?!... Nobody knows. Only Mr.Grouper has...
640K 7K 106
Series of one shots of Ricky and Nini from HSMTMTS. All genres are included! (Yes, that includes smuts) You can find these stories on my ao3 account...
Maya (Book #3) Por HarleyQuin3

Ficção Adolescente

246K 11.3K 71
Just when Maya thought it was possible to outrun her past, he caught up with her once more. Maya's uncle had been on the run ever since that terrible...