๐™๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ ๐™‡๐™๐˜พ๐™† ! (๐™Ž๐™‹๏ฟฝ...

By AERONION

- ๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™” ๐™“ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‡๐™” ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š ๐™ญ ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ - ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ข๏ฟฝ... More

1. ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™'๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™Ž
2. ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡
3. ๐™Š๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™„๐™‰
4. ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™๐™‘๐™„๐™€๐™’๐™Ž
5. ๐™๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‡๐™”
6. ๐™‹๐™๐™‰๐˜พ๐™ƒ!
7. ๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰๐™€๐™ˆ๐™„๐™€๐™Ž ?
8. ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
10. ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™Š๐™†๐™„๐™€๐™Ž !
11. ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‹๐™€.

9. ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™”๐™Ž

3K 141 136
By AERONION

—— Class started soon after the conversation between the two children. The teacher was droning on about information y/n had already read and studied about when they were about 3 years old, so they had decided to take a nap on their desk.

"You know, for once in my life, I'm thankful that the people who experimented on me gave me a high intelligence and good memory." Y/n thought, as they drifted off to sleep.

A young girl with pink hair heard that thought, and was slightly jealous that she wasn't also given a higher intelligence.

"I'd take another 20 needles to get smarter! That way I won't ever disappoint papa!" Anya thought.

Across the back of the classroom, another pair of eyes landed their attention towards a fast asleep y/n.

Damian looked straight at y/n, who was sitting two rows in front of him, was slightly bothered by the fact his frenemy was fast asleep, and not care about the class at all.

He then proceeded to turn his head at a 45 degree angle, and spotted Anya copying y/n and attempting to take a nap as well.

"They're both so stupid, I swear they're related or something." Damian commented in his head.

Suddenly the teacher called out to the pink haired psychic asleep at the front row, "Ms. Forger, wake up. Can you tell me the formula of finding the area to a rectangle?"

Anya's consciousness began to slip back in, and woke up as confused as ever.

"Uhh, Bondman will figure it out..." The girl panicked.

"Ms. Forger, if you can't answer this question, don't fall asleep in my class. Now, it appears we have another napper in our class. Mx. L/n, wake up. Will you tell me the formula of the area of a rectangle?" The teacher raised his voice.

Y/n rubbed their eyes, and got up from their slouched position earlier, they sat up as if they were awake the whole time.

The boy sitting two rows behind them wished for them to reach the same result as Anya inside his head.

"The area of a rectangle is L x W, L meaning length, and W meaning width. This stuff is child's play." Y/n yawned, as they answered confidently.

"Correct, Mx. L/n. However I believe you should still stay awake in class even if you find the current lesson easy. One day, your attitude will get you in trouble." The teacher warned them.

Usually, y/n was a decently calm and stoic person, however when someone comments on their behaviour, y/n gets slightly emotional about it.

"Well, we both know I'm the smartest in our whole grade, so why should this matter?" Y/n asked cockily, completely losing all of their logical thinking.

From afar, Anya wanted to tell y/n to stop, as she was used to them having random outbursts, even back at the laboratories.

"Sometimes, I forget y/n is still a kid like me who loses it over random things..." Anya thought.

"If you're so smart Mx. L/n, what is the formula for finding the volume of a sphere?" The teacher asked, knowing y/n would
Probably be unable to answer.

Everyone in that classroom gasped, except for y/n. They all knew you don't learn this until you reach grade 6, or even grade 7 at Eden Academy.

"Easy, the formula for the volume of a sphere is V =4/3πr^3." Y/n answered.

The way they answered with no hesitation really shocked everyone in that class. The teacher decided it would be useless and unprofessional to go back and forth with y/n, so he just decided to continue the lesson.

And as for a certain boy, he was truly surprised, and felt slightly guilty for underestimating Y/n L/n.

—— A loud ring of a bell filled the halls of Eden Academy. This signalled for lunch hour there, as many students began to walk towards the cafeteria.

Y/n was slowly walking towards an empty table, holding at a tray with (preferred food), until she walked by Anya and Becky, who waved them over to sit with them.

"Y/n! Over here!" The girl with pigtails exclaimed.

They set their tray down beside Anya, and sat beside her.

"Hi, I guess." Y/n said with a monotone voice.

"What you did back there with the teacher was kind of cool, y/n!" Becky grinned at them.

"I know right! Hey y/n, take some of my peanuts!" Anya agreed, as she held out a bag of the nuts.

"No thanks, Anya. And for your information, I just sort of lost my temper, I didn't even mean to get on the teacher's bad side." Y/n stated factually.

Anya ignored y/n and proceeded to take 3 peanuts out and shove it into their hand.

"No take backs!" She shouted.

Suddenly, a familiar figure walked by the table the three were sitting at, and Anya's eyes widened.

"Apologize to Damian = world peace." Anya thought.

Y/n, observed Anya's expression, and wondered what was about to take place.

An announcement from the office went off, and called for Becky's name to report there.

"I didn't even get to eat! Who's even calling me?" She said, annoyed.

As the girl walked away, Anya decided it was time to make her move to achieving her father's wishes.

Y/n also expected what was about to happen. They decided to tag along with her.

The two made their way towards Damian and his two lackeys, which made the boy a bit surprised.

When they both arrived, the trio of Damian was prepared for another fight.

"What, you came here to fight us?" Emile asked, (who by the way, Y/n found out was the stubbier looking one was named).

"Yeah! This time we won't let you hurt our lord Damian so casually!" Ewen exclaimed angrily, (the one that has a tall hair-do).

Anya took a deep breath, attempting to collect her thoughts, however, all the insulting thoughts that Anya could hear was making her overwhelmed.

"Oh great, she's gonna cry, I'm gonna hurt them so bad if they make Anya cry-" Y/n thought.

Anya's round green eyes were suddenly filled with tears, and she started sobbing, and apologizing to Damian.

"I'm so sorry Damian! I just wanted to be your friend! I didn't mean to punch you yesterday!" The pink haired psychic cried, gaining a slight amount of sympathy from Damian's seemingly cold heart.

Y/n decided not to hurt the group after all, as they spotted the effect of Anya crying had. Damian's face was turning into a tomato.

"I don't know how you do it Anya, but whatever it is, it's definitely working." Y/n chuckled mentally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 282 32
Evermore is a fan fiction tale related to the manga Spy x Family written by Tatsuya Endo. This story will depict how Twilight and Yor slowly start t...
102K 2.1K 85
Loid Forger x Reader Boyfriend Scenarios๐Ÿฆ‹โœจ ~enjoy your days reading about you and Loid's life if you were together!๐Ÿ’• -please ignore any mistakes as...
221K 5K 41
A fanfiction about Anya Forger x Damian Desmond based 10 years after the Spy x Family manga/anime. Anya starts to feel hopeless about becoming an imp...
13.6K 386 16
I yearned for all these to be real, I wished we met under a normal circumstance, where I would probably have a loving wife and an adorable daughter...