9. 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇𝘿𝘼𝙔𝙎

—— Class started soon after the conversation between the two children

—— Class started soon after the conversation between the two children. The teacher was droning on about information y/n had already read and studied about when they were about 3 years old, so they had decided to take a nap on their desk.

"You know, for once in my life, I'm thankful that the people who experimented on me gave me a high intelligence and good memory." Y/n thought, as they drifted off to sleep.

A young girl with pink hair heard that thought, and was slightly jealous that she wasn't also given a higher intelligence.

"I'd take another 20 needles to get smarter! That way I won't ever disappoint papa!" Anya thought.

Across the back of the classroom, another pair of eyes landed their attention towards a fast asleep y/n.

Damian looked straight at y/n, who was sitting two rows in front of him, was slightly bothered by the fact his frenemy was fast asleep, and not care about the class at all.

He then proceeded to turn his head at a 45 degree angle, and spotted Anya copying y/n and attempting to take a nap as well.

"They're both so stupid, I swear they're related or something." Damian commented in his head.

Suddenly the teacher called out to the pink haired psychic asleep at the front row, "Ms. Forger, wake up. Can you tell me the formula of finding the area to a rectangle?"

Anya's consciousness began to slip back in, and woke up as confused as ever.

"Uhh, Bondman will figure it out..." The girl panicked.

"Ms. Forger, if you can't answer this question, don't fall asleep in my class. Now, it appears we have another napper in our class. Mx. L/n, wake up. Will you tell me the formula of the area of a rectangle?" The teacher raised his voice.

Y/n rubbed their eyes, and got up from their slouched position earlier, they sat up as if they were awake the whole time.

The boy sitting two rows behind them wished for them to reach the same result as Anya inside his head.

"The area of a rectangle is L x W, L meaning length, and W meaning width. This stuff is child's play." Y/n yawned, as they answered confidently.

"Correct, Mx. L/n. However I believe you should still stay awake in class even if you find the current lesson easy. One day, your attitude will get you in trouble." The teacher warned them.

Usually, y/n was a decently calm and stoic person, however when someone comments on their behaviour, y/n gets slightly emotional about it.

"Well, we both know I'm the smartest in our whole grade, so why should this matter?" Y/n asked cockily, completely losing all of their logical thinking.

From afar, Anya wanted to tell y/n to stop, as she was used to them having random outbursts, even back at the laboratories.

"Sometimes, I forget y/n is still a kid like me who loses it over random things..." Anya thought.