10. 𝘾𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙀𝙎 !

—— "Y/n, are you free after school?" The high-pitched voice of Anya asked excitedly

—— "Y/n, are you free after school?" The high-pitched voice of Anya asked excitedly. The two had returned back to their table after Anya's bold confrontation with Damian.

"Yeah, why?" Y/n wondered exactly what Anya was up to. They could see a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"I was thinking you should come over to my house to meet Papa and Mama!" Anya suggested. Y/n's eyes widened as they heard what she said. They hadn't even thought of the living situation Anya was in currently.

"I was so occupied with the recent things going on, I haven't even questioned about who Anya is living with!" Y/n thought.

"What recent things?" Anya asked. Y/n had forgotten Anya could listen to their thoughts during that moment.

"It's not important. But anyway, I'll come with you, but I hope your parents are okay with it." Y/n changed the topic, not wanting to fully explain the connections their parents had with the Desmonds.

"Eh... they should be fine with it! I think... But you're an expection! Since you're my sibling and all hehe..." Anya giggled softly.

"You mean exception."

"Same thing!"

"Expection isn't even a real word."

"Mhm, yes it is!"

A tall blonde man dressed in the school staff uniform was standing discreetly near that table, hearing every single word of that pointless argument between children.

"I really could be doing a mission right now instead of this..." The man mentally sighed to himself.

—— A loud chime signalled for the end of the school day

—— A loud chime signalled for the end of the school day. Anya and y/n walked out of class together, heading towards the school bus. Y/n learned that Anya had to take it every day in order to get to and from school, instead of having the privilege of being driven by a luxury car.

Before the pair went on the school bus, y/n quickly dashed to their car to notify the butler that they were going over to Anya's place.

"My papa and mama work for a while, but usually papa gets off work just in time to pick me up from the bus stop!" Anya explained to y/n, while they sat down on the bus.