000 || Peter Ballard

Por GabiGomez158

Más

CHAPTER 1: MARCIANA 000
CHAPTER 2: THE PAST COMES TO HAUNT
CHAPTER 3: THE CURSE LIVES ALIVE
CHAPTER 4: BLOCK THE MEMORIES
CHAPTER 5: THE MURDER STREAK BEGINS
CHAPTER 6: TRYING TO STAY SANE
CHAPTER 7: OPERATION FIND EDDIE
CHAPTER 8: RECALL THE DEATH OF AN UNKOWN
CHAPTER 9: SEEK AND FIND
CHAPTER 10: PROTECT A FRIEND AND NEVER SAY DIE
CHAPTER 11: THE END OF A NEW BEGGINING
CHAPTER 12: MARCI, MARCI DO YOU COPY!
CHAPTER 13: THE MONUMENTS OF AN OLD LIFE
CHAPTER 14: FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER
CHAPTER 15: NEW PROFOUND LIFE
CHAPTER 16: PETER...THATS MY REAL NAME
CHAPTER 17: THE UPSIDE DOWN
CHAPTER 18: TWO MINDS THINK ALIKE
CHAPTER 19: HERE LIES DAISY AND DANIEL EVANS

CHAPTER 20: VECNAS CURSE

1.4K 54 15
Por GabiGomez158

Definitely not my best chapter but at least it's an update- Gabi

Taking out the tape and quickly hiding it again. Brenner makes his way downstairs to get Marci out. Marci opens her eyes and the pain set in. And she cries, their faces, their screams, their pleads, it all kept replaying.

The door opens and she pushes him away as she gets out, she takes a few steps before she falls to the ground and curls in to a ball.

"We were supposed to go home. We were supposed to have a happy life. We were supposed to be a family again. I told you what I saw and you punished me so horribly. You took the only thing I had left. Why? What could I have done to make you despise me so much?" She asks so confused. Looking up at him. "You took kids from their parents. You train them but never punished them like you did with me. Peter, and Peter, you almost never laid a hand on him! I had to bottle up every punishment, every ounce of anger and hurt was bottled up. I never used my powers against you but that one time. I listened to you. And you decided to kill the most sweetest and most beautiful people I have ever known."

She gets up and steps towards him, he takes a step back and raises his hands up. "The next day you made me train for 12 hours, for 12 hours I didn't even have time to grieve!  I'm 19 now that was 4 years ago. I didn't even get to sit and cry because I would be drained and fall asleep then one of you're stupid staff would wake me up for more training. I made it seem like it didn't even happen." She yells at him.

"Zero I'm so sorry-"

"You're sorry?" She laughs. "You're sorry for what killing my parents, still punishing me after that, no I'll tell you what you're sorry about. Your sorry for not torturing them a lot longer. In fact I think you were enjoying it and behind that mask of yours you were smiling that you killed not only two innocent people but a family." She says

Brenner falls to the ground and his eyes roll back.

when he opens his eyes he's in a dark room. He looks around frightened till he sees a figure. He runs towards it till it turns around and he sees Marci but she was pale, with black Veins on her face and arms. Her eyes were completely black and she was way skinnier.

She looks at him and he levitates in the air. He starts to feel a pressure on his neck and he starts to choke. She roughly brings him to her face and she says in a dark voice. "Now you see what she saw." He gets thrown and almost like he was falling into an endless black hole. He lands on a staircase. "This is where she grew up." She pauses and looks at him. "But this is what she saw."

The setting changes and it was completely dark with particles of dust all around. The house was completely recked and baby toys were headless. Brenner quickly gets up quickly and runs out of the house. Marci stands in front of him her head tilts and he feels his arm break, he yells in pain as she walks closer to him. "You didn't mean to find this place let alone open the gate to it. But once you saw it was real you knew you felt guilty for killing her parents, not even she knows that. And it haunts you to this day. You lay awake at nights sometimes and think as you hear Daisy and Daniel scream for mercy."

"Please. Stop." He begs softly with pleading eyes. Marci puts her hand on his face and they start to levitate. His limbs go apart and he screams and one by one his limbs break easily.

"That's exactly what they said." Marci responds.

Brenner opens his eyes widely to see 2 guards surround him. As 3 surrounded Marci's unconscious body. "Are you okay Dr. Brenner?" One asks. All Brenner could do was look at Marci. "Don't worry sir we Sedated her before she could hurt you more?"

Brenner gets up slowly. "What happened?"

"Zero used her abilities and was putting you in severe pain. If we hadn't heard your yelling you wouldn't have been awake I'm afraid." A guard explains. Brenner doesn't move his eyes away from her and slowly nods his head. "Would you like us to take care of her? Keep you safer that way-"

"No!" He snaps suddenly. "We need her for the next memory-"

"But sir you could have died-"

"And I'm not dead! She was angry. I would be too if she saw what I put her through again. When it's time for the next memory sedate her and get her into Nina. Is that understood?" He asks. They nod their heads and carry Marci to her room leaving him alone.

Brenner was shocked to say the least. He worn Her out for years and never treated her like a real human. But she was, and she was still that 3 year old girl in a teenage body. He didn't let her grow up.

That...person who looked like Marci was right. He did get haunted for killing Marci's parents, and he never told anyone. And he was gonna keep it that way.

He was old but age wasn't gonna kill him eventually, Marciana was. And he would bet on the whole world that it is gonna be true.

*****

The guards had taken Eleven from Marci's room as they put Marci on her bed. The door closed and it was dark. But she was awake the whole time she was awake. Every word said, every sound. She heard it. And she didn't know how to feel. Her parents meant everything to her, her so called "hallucinations" took them away from. For a long time Marci resented her abilities and ignored Peter for 4 months.

*****

"You have made so much improvements Zero, so much." Brenner says putting a hand on her shoulder. "I'm very proud of you."  Marci looks at the floor. "You may head to your room now."

Leaving quickly she walks past every guard and Doctor avoiding eye contact. Now seeing the hallway empty she relaxes and continues to walk to her room.

Opening the door walks in and turns around to close it. And facing her bed she gasps me shocked till she sees it's Peter.

"What happened Marci?" Peter asks.

Staying quiet Marci tries to open the door put Peter uses his powers to keep it shut. "Let me leave Peter, please." She whispers.

"Marci...what happened?" Peter asks as his voice cracks. He gets up from the bed and grabs both her hands and leads her to her bed.
"I'm not mad I promise...but it's been 121 days since you last spoke to me...what happened?"

"I can't tell you." She whispers.

"You can't or you don't want to?" He pauses and she keeps quiet. "Hey it's me Marci not Papa or the staff it's me."

Not wanting to explain anything in fear of breaking down. She closes her eyes and holds Peters hand tightly, closing his eyes he starts to concentrate.

A flash of images go through his head rapidly. He sees Marci being held towards a chair. Then an image of 2 people with bags on their heads. Then he sees a woman and man who looked like Marci. They're her parents. He hears them scream and beg. 'We're sorry we couldn't have been better parents' he hears her parents say. He hears Marci softly sing as she sobs and gets her gown covered in her parents blood.

Marci opens her eyes and look her eyes and keeps herself together. "Marci I am so sorry-"

"Please don't say anything. Peter this pain that I've been having it's like eating me alive and I don't want to talk about it. I just wanna keep it in." Her voice cracks.

He looks at the girl in front of him. She practically couldn't recognize her she didn't look like Marci, not his Marci. Almost as if she had died when her parents died. "Do you trust me?"

"With my life."

"Then close your eyes."

She does as told and closes her eyes. He does the same and with in a Second they appear in the darkness. "Here's what's gonna happen on the count of three you are gonna release the biggest shock wave you can make. And I'm gonna hold on to your head as much as I can got it?"

She hesitates for a moment but closes her eyes.
Within second she began to feel a struck in her chest. "3,2,1.." the shock wave releases and within seconds she hears Peter yell in pain but does not let go, Marci grabs his arms on her head and she began to scream. The pain felt like it was numbing their bodies and they began to levitate.

They open their eyes and before letting one word out Peter began to get dragged. "Peter!"

"Marci!"

Marci opens her eyes and sees she's back in her room and sees Peters eyes rolled in the back of his head. "Peter! Peter!" She starts to shake him.

Peter looks around. "Wow You really out did yourself...Henry." A dark voice say behind him he turns around and instantly feel a hand choke him. He tries to use his powers but was immediately blocked. She puts her face closer to him. "Wonder when you were ever gonna tell her who you really are."

"Let-go" he says out of breathe.

"You're afraid, of her. The day you met you were afraid in fact you even wanted to kill her after she won that training exercise."

"That's not true." He says.

"It's not?" She asks before throwing him. He gasps for air and makes a run for it. "You know you can't hide...not from me." He drops the ground and lets out a yell of pain.

"How could you a murderer be afraid of Marci. Then that fear turned In too love."

An image of Peter when he and Marci were 13 training. He looked at her with nothing but adoration as she tries her hardest to complete the task. "You didn't kill her because you fell in love. You were so in love that you were gonna tell her everything about what you did to your family. But why didn't you tell her."

"Because I wanted her to see me as a trust worthy person a lover-"

"No! You lied because you knew if she ever found out who you really were she would see you as a monster, she would never look at you with loving eyes but with hatred." She yells at him. "You grew selfish. Protective. And grew cautious you made sure you could try to hear every conversation she had with Brenner to insure he wouldn't tell Marci what you did."

"How did you..." he asks confused.

"Because I was there I was always there. In her dreams, during her training and every time she was with someone. I saw the way you looked at her and how you never wanted her to get hurt. And you failed many, many times, that's why you wanna connect so you can have her for yourself. And to you that may seem like the best idea but to me that's gonna destroy everything I did for her."

"What do you mean?" He asks she doesn't respond as she stares intensely at him. "What do you mean."

"I'm giving you what you want but in return you die..." she puts her hand on his head and he began to Livitate.

"Just remember she will find out who you really are. Do you really wanna risk that?"

"I just wanna keep her safe."

"What you want is her to walk with you, follow you anywhere, what you want is not to keep her safe but to keep her away from reality but in the end Marci will know everything and that is what will kill her not you or Brenner. Cause in the end...you can't kill me."

His eyes get crushes as his neck completely snaps and he gasps before waking up in Marci's arms. "Sh, sh, sh your okay." She whispers.

"See you soon Henry Creel." The dark voice finally says.

"Marci." He breathes out before looking at her. "Marci." He holds on tight to her and whispers. "We're connected now."

"I know." She responds. "What ever pain you cause or feel, I feel it too."

"And what ever pain you cause or feel, I feel it too."

The upside down Marci looks at this in the darkness. "Just remember Henry...Marci isn't who she seems either..." she whispers.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.9K 119 27
"we're just two people who need 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬, nothing more, nothing less. got it?" it hurt shutting him down, but he needed to stay safe, and this...
819 28 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...
313K 7.5K 22
STORY LINE FROM STRANGER THINGS BUT ADDED PARTS FROM ME I would also recommend watching Stranger Things before reading this. (Y/N = YOUR NAME) You e...
32.8K 597 31
You join a new school and meet new people but your past also seems to follow you as you meet the wonderful Steve Harrington. Your life spills out as...