His librarian

Da everlove2069

Kahli Luca, 25, is the leader of the the most fearless gang in town. He only talks to his his close friends a... Altro

Getting to know me :)
CHARACTERS!
Chapter 1💕
Chapter 2💕
Chapter 3💕
Chapter 4💕
Chapter 5💕
Chapter 6💕
Chapter 7 (part 2)💕
Chapter 8💕
Chapter 9💕
Chapter 10💕
Chapter 11💕
Chapter 12💕
Chapter 13💕
Chapter 14💕
Chapter 15💕
Chapter 16💕
Chapter 17💕
Chapter 18💕
Chapter 20💕
Chapter 21💕
Chapter 22💕
Chapter 23💕
Chapter 24💕
Chapter 25💕
Chapter 26💕
Chapter 27💕
Chapter 28💕
Chapter 29💕
Chapter 30 (last chapter..)💕
UPDATE..BUT NOT REALLY.

Chapter 19💕

7K 107 20
Da everlove2069

Athena's pov

I woke up to a very deep and raspy voice next to my neck. "Baby, wake up." I groaned and rolled over onto my back to face him.

I looked at him in confusion at the way he didn't just let me sleep in with him. "I wanted to talk to you and you were sleeping so I woke you up." I rolled my eyes and rolled into his chest.

He picked me up and laid me on his chest. I quickly rolled off and laid back on my side. He groaned and picked me back up and placed me on his chest.

I once again tried to roll off and he stopped me. "Stop. I'm probably crushing you." I started to get irritated and upset that he wouldn't let me go.

He smacked my butt making me shut up immediately. "Stop with the attitude. If you were crushing me then I would tell you to get off but are you? No. So just stop." His voice was stern and serious.

I felt my face get hot as I hid my face in his neck. I don't know why him smacking my butt felt so good but it did.

I felt his warm hands around me as he crushed me in a bear hug. I let out a laugh as he squeezed me tighter.

He lessened his grip but still kept me in a firm hug. "Never let me leave you again. If you do I will hunt you down and tie you to a chair and make you love me." I laughed while nodding.

I looked over to see that it was four in the morning. "Kahli... I'm giving you ten seconds to explain why you woke me up at four am." He let out a nervous chuckle and I lifted my chin.

I looked up at him and saw that he was looking down at me. "Like I said I wanted to talk to you." I squinted my eyes and decided to do something evil.

After a few minutes, he closed his eyes and fell asleep. I quickly rolled off of him and lay on my stomach with my head down.

I heard him say something about me being a brat and then I felt a hand on my butt. I'm glad my face was in my pillow because I was beat red.

He rubbed my butt and right as I felt my eyes close the hand left for a second and then came crashing down causing me to yell into the pillow.

I looked up to see Kahli smiling at me with a true genuine smile. I was almost lost in a trance when I remembered why I was mad at him.

I huffed out a breath and turned to sit up. "That's not fair," I said poking his chest.

He shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes. "You have a nice ass-" I cut him off by slapping him with a pillow.

His eyes shot open and I knew I was about to die. I quickly got off my bed while giggling as he slowly got off the bed while grabbing his pillow.

He smacked me with a pillow and I acted like I was hurt. "Ow! That hurt-" he cut me off by hitting me in the face.

He chuckled as I slowly got up. "Really? Faking like you are hurt...nice try darling." I smacked him in the face with my pillow and continued to hit him as I laughed.

He drop his pillow and bulldozed right into me, he flung me over his shoulder and smacked my butt. Of course, I had to return the favor so I put my fingers together and put them up his butt making him drop me.

My back hit the bed and by now I was red and couldn't breathe from laughing so hard. He hovered over me and watched me as I couldn't hold in my laughs and just let them go.

Some of them were snorts making him laugh as well. The sound of his laugh was like being lifted up into heaven.

I finally caught my breath and looked up at him. He was looking down at me with dark eyes and I felt my stomach fill with butterflies at absolutely attractive he looks right now.

He leaned down and captured my lips in a hot kiss. I tried to keep out with his pace but it was too fast.

The kiss became messy but I was loving every second of it. My tongue wrapped around his and it made us both moan at the same time.

I felt his hands on my hips as he held them in a tight grip. I felt myself get wet as his fingers worked their way to my shorts.

He pulled away and I got confused until he spoke. "Are you comfortable with this?" He asked the question I didn't know existed to men.

I nodded my head and he grabbed my chin in a soft grip. "I need words, baby." His words made me drenched as I whined softly.

The itch that was deep inside me wouldn't go away and I knew that he knew. He leaned down and kissed me but quickly pulled away. "Athena. Words." His voice was stern and deep.

I nodded my head and grabbed his hand. "Yes. Please." I begged and he immediately put his lips back on mine.

His hands slowly slid my shorts down and I felt the coldness hit me making me shiver. His hand made contact with my clit and I moaned softly.

He leaned down and covered my mouth with his as he rubbed my clit faster. I moaned in his mouth and bucked my hips up. He pushed my hips down and pulled away. "Behave baby." I laid still as he went back to rubbing my clit in slow circles.

I was seeing stars when he added his thick finger into my pussy making me squirm. He started to pump his fingers in and out of me and I covered my mouth to hide the moan.

He almost added in a second one and I stopped him. He instantly stopped his actions and looked down at me in concern.

He brushed some hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. "Are you okay baby?" I nodded my head and looked up at him.

I felt my face burn and I looked away from his intense gaze. He grabbed my chin making me look back at his face and I felt myself feeling embarrassed.

He stroked my chin and cocked an eyebrow. "I-I only stopped you because I felt like I needed to pee." It looked like he was thinking for a second and I looked away in embarrassment.

He chuckled and held my face in his hands. "If you feel like that then let it go. It's natural baby, don't be ashamed of it." I nodded and he leaned down and kissed me.

I wanted him to touch me again so I tried to move my hips. "Are you sure you feel comfortable?" I nodded and then remembered he liked verbal answers. I nodded again while speaking. "Yes."

He put his hand back down and slid his finger up and down my wet slits. "You are so wet for me Athena." I arched my back at the feeling and closed my eyes.

He put his hand over my whole vagina and slowly slipped a finger into my pussy again. I clenched around his thick finger and threw my head back.

He pumped in and out of me while rubbing my clit. His pace was getting too slow so I whined. "What do you want Athena? Come on use your words." He cooed at me making my stomach flip.

I tossed my head back and he grabbed my chin making my head turn to him. "Watch me, keep your eyes open." I opened my eyes to be met with his almost black eyes.

He slowed down more and I felt tears in my eyes. "Please Kahli...please move faster." I let a tear slip out of my eye letting it fall on my pillow.

His free hand came up and rubbed my cheek,
wiping the tears away with his thumb. "Good girl." The praise made my pussy clench around his finger.

He instantly picked up the pace and I brought my hand up to block out my moans. My hand was removed and replaced by his heavy hand.

I felt him hit a spot that make me shake. "Found it." He looked up and smirked and his eyes filled with mischief.

He sped up even more and I felt my body getting more and more tense. He removed the hand that was over my mouth and replaced it with his mouth. It felt so good that I couldn't kiss him back.

I felt that feeling again and he nodded his head while leaning down to my ear. "Cum Athena, cum for me." Before I could let out a moan he coved my mouth again.

I let go and saw literal stars as he kept his pace, sending me over the edge. I came down from my high and grabbed his hand trying to move it.

The pleasure was becoming too much and I didn't know whether I wanted him to stop or keep going.

He grabbed my hand and pulled it off. "No, keep that same attitude as this morning. Come on Athena, show me how much you like it." I felt myself get wetter as I let go for the second time.

He slowly pulled his finger out and looked me right in the eyes as he sucked my juices off of his fingers. He moaned as he pulled it out of his mouth.

I felt my face heat up and before I could look away he grabbed my face and kissed my lips. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. "You did so good baby." He got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom.

He came back with a damp towel. He opened my thighs and cleaned my inner thighs and around my pussy. "So pretty. All mine." I blushed and looked away.

He tossed the towel in my basket and pulled my shorts back up. He bent down and kissed my stretch marks.

He came up and kissed my lips. "You are so perfect." He kissed my cheeks and then he kissed my chin and then pulled away.

He walked around and went to the other side of the bed. He got in and pulled my waist so that my back was pressed to his front.

I found myself falling asleep for the second time.

--🦋--

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and reached over to grab it. I swiped the answer and put it to my ear.

I felt Kahli shift and slowly get out of the bed as I watched him looking for his phone as well.

Me: Leo?

Leo: Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to get some coffee.

Me: Uh, that would be great...

I looked behind me and saw Kahli looking at me with raised eyebrows. I turned the phone and when he saw the name he grabbed my phone.

Kahli: Actually she can't she's busy. I suggest not calling back.

He hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed. He got back in bed and tried to hold me like nothing just happened.

I pushed him away and sat up, I reached for my phone when it was grabbed out of my hands. "Kahli I'm not joking with you give me my phone." He shook his head and I scuffed.

I punched his chest making him drop my phone. "That was a dick move. What if I wanted to go out with him?" I glared at him as he glared back at me.

I grabbed my phone while watching his every move. "You call him and I will fucking kill him, Athena." I scuffed and dialed his number.

I looked up to see him typing something on his phone. The phone started ringing as he turned his phone over letting me see the text.

Kahli: Leo Alverez, I want him in the basement in ten.

I quickly hung up the phone and he set his phone down. "You are an ass hole." I got off the bed and walked to my closet.

I grabbed new clothes and walked out. "Oh, I know because I'm the ass hole that wants to keep my girl away from guys that want her, Hm? Is that it Athena?" I walked to my bed and threw my clothes down.

I ignored him and walked back to my closet. I grabbed a pair of socks and a new set of fresh underwear.

I walked to my bathroom and shut the door. I got dressed quickly and fixed my hair. I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a messy bun.

I had sweats on a black crop top, I didn't feel comfortable in the crop top but I had someone to piss off so I need to deal with it for the day.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Kahli who was putting his shoes on. "Looks like both of us are leaving." He turned his head and looked me up and down before shaking his head.

He stood up and walked over to me. "You look gorgeous." He leaned down to kiss me and I moved my head to the side.

Now that I think about it...he never asked me out again. "I'm single." I blurted out.

His body stiffened and he looked down at me. "You never asked me out again which means I'm single. Which also means I get to kiss and touch-" I was cut off by a hand on my mouth.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Don't get it twisted love. You touch or kiss another guy and I will burn the whole planet down." He pulled away and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

He removed his hand and replaced it with his lips. He took my arms and wrapped them around his neck making it so that he could hold my waist.

He pulled me apart from the kiss and lifted me up. "Will you let me be your boyfriend?" I thought for a second before nodding my head.

My arms felt tired so I tried to break away from the hug but he bent down and grabbed the back of my thighs, lifting me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he put his head in my neck. "I'm not sure I want to ever leave this position." I silently agreed and nodded my head.

"ATHENA!!! COME HERE REAL QUICK!" I heard Amirah yell from downstairs and I sighed. I looked at the time and saw that it was eight am.

I tapped Kahlis's shoulder and he didn't let me go. "Kahli. Let go." He shook his head and I sighed.

I heard a knock on my door and Kahli walked over to it while still holding me. "Kahli don't." He didn't listen and opened the door.

I looked down and saw Amirah looking at me with a warm smile. "Thank you, god! No more hearing you cry at night." My smile dropped as I looked at her with a glare.

She didn't have to call me out like that...and right in front of him...

I felt Kahlis grip get tighter. "Sorry...I just came here to ask if you wanted to go out today..but maybe tomorrow." I nodded and she smiled at me before closing the door.

Kahli laid me down on the bed and before he could pull away I yanked him down so that he would lay on me.

He crawled in between my thighs and rested his head on my stomach as his arms wrapped around my hips. "Thank you." He placed a small kiss on my stomach and I looked down at him confused.

He looked up and turned around so now his back was laying on the bed and his arms wrapped around my thighs. "Thank you for allowing me to be your boyfriend." I rubbed his head and sighed.

"I should be thanking you, babe." I continued to rub his head as he started falling asleep.

I turned on a movie and watched it while I let him sleep in. I got a phone call and I grabbed my phone quickly and answered it.

Me: Hello?

Dominic: Hey so me and Demarcus were thinking of what to do tomorrow after school and we thought of inviting you and Amirah to go clubbing. You down?

Me: Can we bring plus ones?

Dominic: Uh duh!

Me: Okay see you then. Bye love you.

Dominic: love you too babes!

I hung up and set my phone aside. Even though we are not doing anything it felt really good to have him close.

I was watching the movie when I felt him move, he rolled over and laid his head on my stomach. "Good morning handsome." I ran my hands through his hair and he smiled into my skin.

He glanced up and smiled. "I can officially say I can die a happy man." I chuckled and brought my hand to his cheek.

I rubbed it and he closed his eyes. "I can't fall asleep...Athena stop..." his voice trailed off and right as his eyes were about to close I pulled my hand away.

His hand fell down to my stomach and he groaned while pushing himself up. I watched him stretch and I saw his shirt rise up and I saw his v-line.

I got up and hugged his lower waist. He stilled and looked down, I looked up through my eyelashes and he smiled at me.

He gently pulled away and I reluctantly released him from my hug. He dragged me up and grabbed his phone.

I grabbed mine and we walked out of the door together. My dad wasn't home so it was safe to walk around.

He texted someone and then grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. We walked out to see one black SUV and a black Nissan Skyliner r34.

Tyler got out of the Nissan and ran over to me. I opened my arms and before he could reach me I was snatched back.

I smacked Kahlis's chest and got out of his grip. I ran over to Tyler and hugged him. "Guess the date didn't go well. It's good to see you back with him kid." I smiled and pulled away.

Another guy got out of the Nissan and I couldn't make out his face because he had black sunglasses on and a black suit.

He was around Kahlis height and he seemed very muscular. He pulled a set of keys out of his pocket and handed them to Kahli.

The man glanced at me and his lips twitched. LITERALLY TWITCHED! And Kahli leaned in and whispered something in his ear making him pale.

Kahli passed me the keys and lead me to the car. I got really nervous when he lead me to the driver's side so I tossed him the keys.

He looked at me and I saw the small smirk on his lips. "Come on. If you can drive your friend home drunk and carry two people out of a club and drive home safely, you can do it now." He opened my hand and placed the cold metal inside my palm.

I thought about it for a second when I gasped. "You were there when I carried both of them out of the club!" He nodded and I hit his chest.

I got in the car and locked the doors. He tried to open the passenger side but it didn't open. "Okay, I'm sorry just open the door." I looked at him and slowly unlocked the door.

He got in and rubbed his hands together. "Cold?" I asked, he glared at me and I smiled sweetly.

I put my seatbelt on and turned the keys, making the engine roar to life. I lightly stepped on the gas just to feel if it was sensitive and it was normal so I continued to drive normally.

It's easier to drive in the dark for me and also I don't have a drunk passenger. "You are stiff. Relax." I glanced over at him and glared at him making him throw his hands up.

I continued to drive until I saw a park. "Ouu..." my voice trailed off as I turned the wheel into the park. I cut off a few cars to get into the parking lot and I felt a hard hand on my thigh making me smile.

I parked and looked over at Kahli who had his eyes painfully shut. I reached over and grabbed his thigh and his eyes shot open.

I rubbed his thigh in a soothing manner and he groaned. "Baby please..." his voice trailed off and I got confused so I stopped.

He threw his head back and grabbed my hand. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you right?" He shook his head and looked deep into my eyes.

I sighed in relief that I didn't hurt him and he smirked. "Okay, I'm tired of driving can you drive back?" He smiled and closed his eyes.

He patted his lap and I was so tired that I crawled over the center consul and onto his lap. I lay on my side and he held my head to his chest.

I tried to move to get comfortable but he held me tighter making it hard to move. "Let me move, or let me sit normally and take me home." He moved from under me and opened the car door.

He placed me down on the seat and kissed my forehead. "You have no clue." I got confused but he just shut the door.

We drove back home in silence with his hand resting on my thigh. It was comfortable silence and I watched birds for the most time.

When we got back to the house he stopped the car and I turned in my seat. "So me and some friends are going out on Monday, and I was wondering if you would be my plus one? You know fight all the bad guys." I gave him the biggest smile that I could muster and he shook his head while smiling.

He turned in his seat and leaned over to kiss my forehead. "I will pick you up. And yes I will be there as your 'bodyguard'" I laughed and he smiled.

Before I left I leaned over and kissed him quickly. He instantly tried to deepen it but I pulled back. "Athena. No. You're not going to kiss me like we are in seventh grade now kiss me." I saw his bottom lip stick out a little and I laughed.

I continued to laugh while he pulled me down into another kiss. I pushed on his chest while smiling and laughing. "Kahli! Stop!" He pulled back and kissed all over my face.

He finally let me breathe and shrugged his shoulders. "Are you okay darling you look a little out of breath?" He chuckled and covered his mouth.

I glared at him and smacked his arm. He looked over at me and I looked at him was wide eyes. "Don't do it-KAHLI!" I yelled out when he pulled me over his lap.

I was sprawled out between my seat, the center consul, and his lap. He looked down and smiled at me showing off his perfect teeth.

I tried to get up but he pushed me back down. "No. You are staying here until you learn to stop hitting me." I thought for a second before nodding.

I was laying there for a few seconds before grabbing his arm and 'cuddling' with it. When he shut his eyes I opened my mouth and bite him.

His eyes snapped open and he started trying to lightly smack my head to get me off. "ATHENA! Let go!" I let go and looked down to see teeth impressions on his arm.

I have claimed him as mine so he should be happy but instead, he glared at me. "Are you okay? Like mentally?" I shook my head and he laughed.

I got up from my spot and opened the door, before I left I turned around and kissed him on the cheek. "See you on Monday." I didn't wait for a reply and I shut the door.

I unlocked my front door and walked in. I went straight up to my room and lay down, I didn't sleep but I did look up and count my popcorn ceiling.

--
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the lil spice in this chapter! I love you all! -love the author. Word count:4188

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.8K 115 35
"You think I want to live like this?!" He shouts in venom, his eyes bloodshot red from anger. That's when I realize, this isn't the person to get i...
3.5M 80.4K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
I'm here Da Lightblue44

Storie d'amore

754K 24.6K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
112K 2.2K 58
"Why would you do that for me? We barely know each other?" I say barely above a whisper. "Because I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever s...