Manipulate (VKook)

By fity24

Kim Taehyung is the man of every girl's dream. He is rich, handsome, perfect, tall, and smart, but is he the... More

Trailor: Manipulate
Prologue: Mislead
Chapter 1:New Victim
Chapter 2: Owned
Chapter 3: Bitterly Sweet
Chapter 4: Two-Faced
chapter 5: Lesson
Chapter 6: All His Now
Chapter 8: HoneyMoon
Chapter 9: Chaos
Chapter 10: Remember Me?
Chapter 11: What I Said
Chapter 12: Attempt.
Chapter 13: Special Visitation
Chapter 14: Are You Okay?
Chapter 15: Am I?
Chapter 16: To Be or Not To Be

Chapter 7: A Night To Remember(M)

1.5K 45 0
By fity24

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait guys, I had exams and a lot of school work, so I was studying and working on my assignments that I didn't have time to update. I think this summer I should be able to update every week or other week, I'm not sure yet.)

Warning : they'll be mature scenes such as sexual intercourse.
_________________________

No one P.O.V

The time for the reception has come. After leaving the church, everyone drove to the meeting place. As the recently weds sat in a limo and exchanged glances, Taehyung grasped Jungkook's hand and wrapped it around the younger one's, giving it a gentle squeeze. "May I mention that you look lovely?" Jungkook leaned in and kissed Taehyung on the cheek, saying, "Thank you, you don't look awful yourself. Taehyung glanced down at Jungkook with a grin and a sneer. "You're such a tease, little one." Laughing, Jungkook placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "A tease for you", Jungkook whispered. Taehyung grinned. The driver chuckled slightly as he looked up in his mirror and expressed his happiness for the two. The absolutely stunning reception venue was reached after what felt like an hour. It was a beautiful tall building on the outside and the inside is just gorgeous, the seats and chairs were made out of special materials, and the chandeliers were complementing the ceiling as the sun's rays created a beautiful scene.

As the maids brought out and distributed the menu, the guests sat in their chairs and spoke. A waiter approached the pair when they were seated at their table and gave them their menu. "Hello, Mr and Mrs Kim. What would the two of you like?" The server inquired. Taehyung looked through the menu and made his selections before asking Jungkook what he would like. "I'll have a roasted lobster and steak with salad. Have some white wine, please. What do you want, sweetheart?" Tehyung enquired. With a rabbit grin, Jungkook replied, "I would like the same thing, but instead of a lobster, I would want a crab salad. The waiter grinned back and took down the order. "Okay, your food will indeed be ready in 30 minutes. While you wait, we'll bring you the drinks and appetisers." The maids then brought the beverages and appetisers to the couple's table as the server departed. Before departing and serving the guests, the maids placed some of the food on the plates and served it to the two.

Before serving it to the two of them, Taehyung took a bottle and popped it. He then sealed the cap and laid the bottle on the table. "How's the celebration going thus far?" Tehyung enquired. Nodding, Jungkook. "Yes, it is very lovely and pleasant. Thank you, darling, this is the finest day of my life. " With a large smile on his face, Jungkook exclaimed while hugging Taehyung. Jungkook blushed as Taehyung hugged him back and kissed his forehead before rubbing his waist. "No issue, my love. My bunny will be delighted with anything."

The two exchanged smiles as they each sipped from their beverages. As they conversed and flirted, the waiter delivered and set their food on the table. "You can eat now, Mr and Mrs Kim. Enjoy," Said the waitress. He then continued serving the other visitors. Jungkook and Taehyung started consuming their meals.

(Appetizers)

(Taehyung's food)

(Jungkook's food)

(The cake)

An hour later (Sorry but I need to do this for what you guys have been waiting for)

Everyone was getting ready to leave for home, leaving the space vacant. To get to their honeymoon house, the couple hopped in their car. Taehyung was operating the car while rubbing Jungkook's thighs, causing Jungkook to squirm in his seat and make an effort not to groan. Taehyung grinned even wider as his finger approached Jungkook's cloth member, causing the younger man to moan. "T-Tae~ ah stop teasing!~" Taehyung just removed his hand from the steering wheel and parked the vehicle. Before letting Jungkook in, he exited, grabbed him up, slung him over his shoulder, and locked the door. He entered their honeymoon private mansion.

He puts Jungkook down and kisses him, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. His lips made their way to Jungkook's jawline and earlobe. The younger wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck, getting an erection from the pleasure he's receiving. "mmh~" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's ear. "Go clean up, the clothes I picked out for you are in the bathroom, okay baby?" Jungkook nodded before getting off of the older and going to the bathroom to get ready.

After stripping down his clothes, Jungkook entered the shower as he considered what would occur in the following forty minutes. After a while, he exited the shower, dried himself, and brushed his teeth before inspecting the clothing that had been provided for him. He had to wear a huge cream button see-through shirt, a black collar, a black thigh garter, and black lace panties, and this made his face crimson. He took the shirt and put it on, but left three unbuttoned to highlight his shoulders and collarbone. After making sure his collar is flawless and to his husband's requirements, he slips it on and slides the light cloth over his butt while experiencing butterflies in his stomach and excitement from the thought of how his master will touch him. He then checks himself in the mirror to make sure nothing is out of place before wrapping the black leather thigh garter around his thigh.

Before he knew it, he felt warm kisses on his neck and a pair of arms around his waist. As Jungkook laughed, " "Look at you, so beautiful solely for me, hmm?~" Taehyung whispered. " Only beautiful for you."

Jungkook is picked up by Taehyung in bridal fashion, who then sets him on the bed in their shared bedroom while making the younger lie on his back and remove his clothes. The handcuffs are then placed on the younger's wrist to lock him in position. Jungkook was merely ogling Taehyung as the elder man flexed his muscles. Taehyung climbed on top of the younger, went between his legs, and kissed the younger on the lips. Jungkook returned the kiss by slightly easing the chain. Taehyung gave Jungkook a ravenous kiss, consuming every last part of his lip before softly biting it, causing the younger to moan and opening his mouth to allow the older to insert his tongue. Naturally, Taehyung prevailed in their struggle for power. He let his hand drift till it stopped at Jungkook's nipples, where it was lightly touched by his fingers, causing Jungkook to arch his back."Ah~ Daddy~"

Taehyung moved on to the neck, kissing it gently before bitting and sucking it until reddish-purple marks appear. "Ah~ ngh~ D-Daddy~ t-take me now~" The eyes of Jungkook rolled back as he moaned. Taehyung rubbed Jungkook's dick with his knee in a playful circular motion while smirking. Jungkook's eyes widen and look up at Taehyung whilst pulling onto the chains wanting to feel his daddy with his own hands. "D-Daddy!~ s-stop teasing ngh~" Jungkook chocked out as he started grinding against Taehyung's knee. "Aww look at you so slutty for Daddy~ just look at you all wet~ if you want Daddy's dick, beg for it~ "

"Daddy~ please, I need you~ I'm needy and I want to have your big dick inside of me until I can't even leave the room~ I'm nothing without you~ Please daddy I want you to take every inch of me until I pass out~" Jungkook begged to make it the last straw for Taehyung.

Taehyung eyes darken as he unclips the handcuffs from Jungkooks wrist and pulls out certain items from the drawer. His eyes looked down at Jungkook who was whimpering underneath him, "Kneel and strip now," Taehyung demanded.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook stood up, undressed in front of him, and then knelt with his back straight, his ass in the air, and his eyes dropped down like a loyal dog. He took hold of the lubricant bottle and poured some lube into his palm. He then sat behind Jungkook and inserted his finger, which had lube on it, inside his anus. "Ah~" Jungkook moned, trying his hardest to stay in position. "I'm going to prep you first, then the real fun begins~"

Jungkook felt Taehyung's finger going deep into his hole until he started fingering him as well as scissoring to stretch out the younger's anus. "Ah yes, right there daddy!~ ngh~" Taehyung went harder and deeper putting 3 more fingers in until the younger's ass was stretched out enough. "Daddy~ hurry~"The older gave Jungkook a hard slap on the ass while glaring at him as his hole was grasping about nothing like the slut he is. Taehyung grips Jungkook by the hair and breathes forcefully against his neck. " We're just getting started, pup, so don't rush me." Before Jungkook could react, he felt something larger slowly enter his ass, causing him to whimper because he had never before experienced something so large inside of him. Nevertheless, he tried to get used to it until he was ready. "M-Move~"

Taehyung began to buck his hips into the younger slowly, gripping onto his waist, meanwhile, Jungkook was whimpering but moaning as well. "Ah~ Daddy~more~ ngh!~" Taehyung went at an animalistic speed, hitting the boy's prostate causing Jungkook to roll his eyes back, arch his back, toes curling up and clutches around Taehyung's dick.

"Yes~ YES RIGHT THERE DADDY AH~ S-SO BIG~"

As he laughed, Taehyung kissed the younger man's spine and savoured every moment of the beautiful night. "Fuck!~So fucking tight for me~"

Taehyung smirked as he looked down at Jungkook's dick, watching it leak out pre-cum. He grabbed a cockring and puts it on Jungkook's genitalia, stopping him from ejaculating. Jungkook's eyes widen as he felt Taehyung's hands move up to his neck, slightly gripping it. "You don't need to breathe~ You don't need to come either~ you're nothing without me, darling~ nothing without your master," Taehyung growled as his grip tighten causing Jungkook to choke nodding his head. "I-I'm n-nothing w-without my-agh- m-master,~"Jungkook choked out. Before dragging the younger for a kiss, Taehyung loosened his grip around the younger's throat to give him a chance to catch his breath. The younger returned the kiss before separating from the elder. The youngster gasps in shock as Taehyung rams his hips into him. "D-Daddy~ ngh~ p-please let me release~ ah~." "You will when I say so."

Jungkook gripped onto the bed sheet, maintaining his balance while screaming/ moaning his husband's name. Taehyung thrust his hips again so that his body felt the need to ejaculate, "Baby, I'm close- SHIT~ you're just so good at this" After a few more thrusts Taehyung came into the younger making him feel full. "Ah~ s-so good~" Jungkook choked out as the warm liquid fills him up. Taehyung pulled out and pulls the younger into his chest and hugs him, laying down on his back. "You did so well, darling~" Taehyung praised as he gave Jungkook kisses on the forehead. Jungkook smiles and Hugs the older. "You were amazing as well," Jungkook complimented as he gave Taehyung a peck. Taehyung smiled before his facial expression changed.

"We're not done yet, I haven't used that pretty mouth of yours yet, I've seen how you've practised on those lollies ~" he whispered as he sits up with Jungkook on top of him, resting his head on the headboard. "Get on your knees," Taehyung demanded. Jungkook got on his knees, his eyes looked down at Taehyung's dick, his eyes widen since he isn't used to seeing something huge before. 'Wow, God must've blessed him with the biggest penis out of all men' Jungkook thought as his eyes just couldn't stop staring making the older chuckle. "I know it's a shocker but hey, it is what is it."

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with rosy cheeks."H-How is this possible?" Jungkook asked. "Genetics and lifestyle. Now, I believe that we still have unfinished business, "As his dick doubled in size after being erected once again, Taehyung remarked. Jungkook gulps as he touches the shaft and started pumping it causing Taehyung head to throw back as he let out a moan. "FUCK!~ You're hands are so good baby~" Jungkook smiles as he went faster before he licked the tip like a kitten making Taehyung lose it. "Darling, don't tease, Suck it like the cockslut you are," Taehyung growled as his voice went 9 octaves down giving Jungkook the chills down the spine. "Yes, m-master" Before taking the whole of the older man's dick and sucking on it like a lollipop, Jungkook began sucking on the tip. Taehyung groans and moans while holding onto the younger man's hair and deepthroating him with his hips. As Taehyung was being suctioned off, Jungkook let out stifled groans trying to take it all in.

"Your mouth feels so good wrapped around me like this baby~ So fucking good~"

Taehyung ejaculated into Jungkook's mouth after Jungkook moved his tongue around the shaft. Taehyung withdrew out, sat up straight, and pulled the younger onto his lap before placing his palm over the younger's mouth and giving him a dangerous look while looking deep into his eyes. This caused Jungkook's eyes to widen as he felt a salty, sweet, and bitter fluid slip down his tongue. " Swallow it, " Jungkook swallows the semen, trying to not make a face as Taehyung was watching him like a hawk. Jungkook hugs Taehyung, nuzzling his face against the older's neck. "I love you." "I love you too, Kookie."

Taehyung's neck is kissed by Jungkook, who smiled. Taehyung gave Jungkook a back rub while smiling. "Baby, allow me to take care of you." Taehyung began placing small kisses on Jungkook's chest before moving up to the now-erect nipples and sucking on one of them. Before Jungkook knew what was happening, he had been pinned down. "Ah~Taehyung~ " Taehyung smirked while pumping the younger's dick after he took off the cockring whilst he continues to suck onto the boy's skin.

Jungkook arched his back, his eyes were half-lidded, filled with lust as his husband pleasures him into oblivion.

Taehyung took a few steps back and look down at Jungkook's dick, he squeezed it as he lowers his head and sucks on the tip teasing the younger. "T-Tae!~ S-stop teasing-ngh~ ah~" Taehyung grips onto the younger's thighs taking the whole thing into his mouth and started bopping his head back and forth. Jungkook squirms and whimpers looking at the ceiling, moaning like there's no tomorrow while running his hand through Taehyung's hair. Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand gently and holds it to make sure the boy feels comfortable.

After some time Jungkook is near his high, ejaculated into Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung immediately swallows it before getting off the boy, panting. Jungkook sat up and pants as well looking at the window. Taehyung stood up and grabbed a warm wet towel and cleans Jungkook up as well as himself. He threw the towel aside and climbs back onto the bed and lies down as Jungkook crawls over to him, lying down and facing Taehyung. Taehyung pulls the blanket and covers both of them, smiling at Jungkook. "You did so well for your first time, bunny~. I'm so grateful to have you in my life, you're turning me into a new person so thank you. I love you, baby," Taehyung said as his eyes soften. " I love you too. I want to thank you as well, you're making me find my true self, I'm so thankful that you're in my life. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you," Jungkook said with a genuine smile. Jungkook returned Taehyung's passionate kiss by leaning in and kissing him back. The elder man drew back and kissed Jungkook on the forehead. "Get some beauty rest, little one. Tomorrow we have a busy day planned."

Jungkook lays his head on Taehyung's chest cuddling him. "Good night." Jungkook closed his eyes and instantly fell asleep.

"Good night," Taehyung pets the younger's head before holding him tight and falling asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

hiiiiiiiii, I'm sorry for the long wait, but I'll get better. Um anyway, I'm looking for an editor so that my stories can improve. I know I've improved a lot but I want to take it to the next level. Msg if you are interested in helping me out. Vote, comment if you like the chapter

If you're wondering how long their activity went well it was...5 hours, Yeah I know It doesn't seem like it but it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By 🦋

Fanfiction

13.6K 661 29
" Your eyes are beautiful Jungkook." Taehyung rasped. " Thanks...." Jungkook spoke hesitantly, doubting the sudden change in atmosphere. " Your lips...
363K 23.8K 20
Taehyung, a sweet boy with minimalist thinking, runs his own flower shop. He has always loved plants and likes to stay on a calm and colorful side Je...
88.6K 7.3K 32
"I like Jungkook". "But Jungkook doesn't like you ".. Top Jungkook Bottomtae Namjin Yoonmin Hobi×bambam This is my story with my full idea , don't co...
10.5K 390 24
A 20 year old boy Jeon jungkook the CEO of Jeon incorporation was coming from his workplace at 3AM after a long tired day but when he decided to tak...