some statehouse stories

By krisFujiyoka

I have no idea what I'm doing but here you go! Feel free to request anything, but I don't write sex. More

Requests
California has an earthquake
California has an earthquake part two
Loui and Florida at the club
The next day
some Texas angst
florida's plan
Preparing for the camping trip
Florida's plan part three
finally camping (florida's plan part four)
More camping trip aka Florida's plan is coming together
the second day of the camping trip (aka florida's plan manifesting)
the end of the camping trip (aka florida's plan realized)
happy pride :)
maryland needs some love
new jersey has a fire
cali gets kidnapped part one
cali gets kidnapped part two
cali gets kidnapped part three
cali gets kidnapped part four
Cali gets kidnapped part five
cali gets kidnapped part six
cali gets kidnapped part seven
cali gets kidnapped part eight
cali gets kidnapped part nine
cali gets kidnapped part ten
cali gets kidnapped part eleven
cali gets kidnapped part twelve
A/N
when the west goes to a brewery
Healing ch 1
healing ch 2
healing ch 3
healing ch 4
healing ch 5
Healing ch 6
healing ch 7
healing ch 8
healing ch 9 - end
the accident part one
the accident part two
the accident part three

a little chaos, a lot of disappointment

306 15 4
By krisFujiyoka

Hi! Working on a Maryland request and got this idea. I'm picturing Los Angeles as the more relaxed, beach bum part of California. Hope you enjoy :)

---

"Texas, please!" Florida whined, flopping down onto one of the living room couches.

"Not a chance," Texas responded, not even looking up from cleaning his gun.

"Yorkie?" Florida pleaded.

"Hell no," New York said. "I'm helpin' Loui."

Florida pouted. Louisiana was sick and he needed someone to cause chaos with until he was feeling better. Florida was banned from their room because, as New York had said, they didn't need "two chaos monsters" getting sick.

New York left to head up to Louisiana's room. Texas glanced over at Florida. "You can put the tv on if you want."

With a dramatic sigh, Florida grabbed the remote and started flipping through the cable channels. He landed on Comedy Central, opting to watch a rerun of South Park. If he couldn't cause chaos himself, he could at least watch cartoons creating chaos.

About twenty minutes went by before another state walked into the living room. At the gasp Texas let out, as well as his freshly polished gun clattering to the floor, Florida looked up to see who had entered, muting the tv. He grinned in excitement.

"Heeeey," Florida exclaimed.

"'Sup," California greeted.

"Cali?" Texas asked, concern in his voice. "What... happened?"

California smirked. He was wearing a tank top, board shorts, and sandals. Definitely not his usual attire.

"Cali's feelin' a little stressed. He... needed a break."

Florida's grin widened. "Los Angeles?"

"It's been a while, huh?" Los Angeles replied with an equally large grin.

"Nope, nope, nope," Texas mumbled. "Whateva' y'all think's gonna happen - it ain't."

"Wanna cause some chaos?" Florida asked mischievously.

Los Angeles nodded. "Always."

Texas jumped up. "No! Cali wouldn't wan' that!"

Los Angeles shrugged. "Like I said, he's a little... stressed. So, he let me out to play."

"A little stressed?" Texas questioned, his voice hard. "What's wrong with him?"

Los Angeles put his hands up in a defensive position. "Easy, cowboy. I may be more chill than Cali, but I'm not betrayin' his trust."

Texas folded his arms over his chest. "Ya ain't gettin' 'im in trouble, either."

Florida stood up and stretched. "Ya gonna stop us?"

"Florida..." Texas warned.

"Let's go to the mall," Los Angeles suggested, giving Florida a wink.

"No," Texas responded angrily.

"I need some more board polish and a new rash guard," Los Angeles explained with faux innocence.

"C'mon, Tex, it's just the mall," Florida insisted.

Texas sighed. "I'm comin' with."

Florida clapped. "Excellent!"

"An' drivin'," Texas added.

"Fiiiiine," Florida pouted. "Let's go!"

Los Angeles and Florida raced outside toward Texas's truck. Texas quickly sent New York a text to let him know they were going to the mall and that Los Angeles was fronting for California. He grabbed his wallet and keys, heading outside as well.

Florida and Los Angeles were already in the back seat, their voices dropping to a whisper when Texas approached. Texas gave them a look as he climbed into the driver's seat. The two responded with twin innocent looks.

"Don' think I forgot what happened last time," Texas warned as he started driving.

"That was ages ago," Florida replied. "We're much more mature now."

Los Angeles snickered. "You've got nothin' to worry about, Tex."

Texas rolled his eyes, turning up the radio to drown out the continued whispers for the next half hour.

For the first hour of their time at the mall, Florida and Los Angeles were surprisingly calm. The three grabbed lunch at the food court, then went to a few department stores for Los Angeles to look at the swim collections. He found a rash guard and matching board shorts he wanted in the third store. Florida insisted he needed a new pair of swim trunks as well, which led them into a fourth and fifth store. Texas was bored out of his mind and needed to use the bathroom by the time two hours had gone by.

"I'm goin' to the bathroom," he said as the trio waited to purchase Florida's swim trunks. "Meet me out fron' after y'all pay."

Florida and Los Angeles nodded, trading a look as soon as Texas turned his back on the duo. They silently watched him leave the store and turn left before grinning at one another.

"We got like five minutes, tops," Florida warned as he swiped his credit card.

"Let's get upstairs and we should be good," Los Angeles whispered.

When Texas returned, the two were long gone. He sighed, rubbing his eyes. He pulled out his phone to call Florida, seeing a text from New York.

NY - f sent l a pic of him in spencers. Also can u get nyquil?

Tex - i left them alone for FIVE MINUTES to pee. And yeah i can.

NY - dunno what u expected.

Texas sighed again, pocketing his phone and heading towards the escalator. Los Angeles was still a part of California... there's no way they could get into too much trouble, right?

---

An hour went by with no response from either Florida or Los Angeles. He had searched almost every store, save for Claire's and Victoria's Secret. He'd gotten some Nyquil from CVS and took a seat in the food court, beyond irritated.

After a few minutes, Texas's phone rang. He didn't recognize the number but knew it was a local one. "Hello?"

"Is this Texas?" an exasperated voice asked.

"Yeah, whose askin'?" Texas replied.

"Mall security," the voice said. "I have Florida and someone who refuses to give me a name here. Can you come up?"

Texas took a deep breath. "On my way."

The call ended. Texas grabbed his CVS bag and made his way up the stairs, done with this day. He found the security office easily - it wasn't the first time he'd been called up there.

"Texas?" a voice asked as the door opened.

"Yeah," the Southern state affirmed.

Texas was let into the office. Sitting in plastic chairs were Florida and Los Angeles. Florida looked bored. At least Los Angeles had the sense to look somewhat guilty. Texas crossed his arms and glared at the two.

"We're not pressin' charges," the security guard prefaced. "But we need you to take them out of the mall. They aren't allowed to return for a month."

Texas bit his lip from responding the way he wanted to. Finally, he was calm enough to reply. "Okay. Not a problem."

The security guard turned to look at the other two. "You're free to go."

Florida jumped up, a large stuffed alligator in his arms. Los Angeles stood up a bit slower, grabbing six shopping bags. Texas silently led them out of the office and down to his truck.

"Ain't ya gonna ask why we got in trouble?" Florida wondered once they were on the highway.

"No," Texas snapped.

Florida frowned, turning to whisper to Los Angeles instead of responding. Texas turned the radio up and focussed on driving.

Once they were back at the Statehouse, Texas parked his truck and got out, slamming the door. Los Angeles frowned at him as he and Florida climbed out.

"Chill, bruh," Los Angeles said calmly. "No one got hurt."

Texas met Los Angeles's gaze but kept quiet.

"Don't be mad at him," Florida pleaded. "It was my idea!"

Texas just shook his head. "Honestly? I'm not mad. Just disappointed."

Los Angeles's face fell. "That's worse, man."

Texas took a deep breath. Thankfully California's anger management lessons were coming in useful for once. "Tell Cali I need to talk to 'im when he's feelin' better."

Both Florida and Los Angeles's eyes went wide.

"Tex - no..." Florida pleaded.

"I'm sorry!" Los Angeles exclaimed.

Texas shook his head, turning away. "I told y'all to behave. Face the consequences." He walked towards the house. Louisiana needed the medicine he bought.

Los Angeles groaned. "Cali's mad, too."

Florida cringed. "I'm sorry."

Los Angeles shook his head, grinning at the other. "Don't be. That was the most fun I've had in ages, bro."

Florida grinned back. "So it was worth it?"

"Completely," Los Angeles assured.

"Let's plan our next adventure," Florida suggested, leading the city back to the house. "Cali can't keep you locked up forever after all!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 47 15
Leave suggestions!!! This is my first time doing a wattpad story, please don't judge me. I'm trying to get better as i progress <3 No smut - not up f...
68.8K 611 21
THERE WILL BE SMUT LET ME JUST MENTION THAT RIGHT NOW!!!! If you don't like smut then please do not read OR skip the parts that include it:) there i...
178K 4.3K 10
A story that I brought over from my Quotev account so if your from there welcome back and I'm sorry for not updating and if your new to the story th...
463 8 34
man I don't know anymore send requests if you wanna no smut though I'm not horny like all of yall