Steal Your Girl [JENLISA / CH...

By bae__lalisa

Lisa falls in love for the first time. She should be happy but things are not easy especially if the girl tha... More

Two
Three
Four (M)
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten

One (M)

669 11 2
By bae__lalisa

Lisa

The sound of our panting breaths echoed throughout my room. I can feel my heart beating wildly against my chest while looking at the body of the beautiful girl underneath me. Her hair was wild and her lips were swollen from our aggressive kissing since earlier. Her eyes are glossy and dark that you can see the lust through them.

"Fuck. Faster. Go faster L-lis.." Irene bit her lip and grip into my back tightly. I can feel her nails scratched my back when I move my fingers in a faster pace and rub inside her walls. Her moans get louder and her hips starts thrusting upwards to meet my fingers.

"Ahh.. I need more.. L-lis.. please.. more.." she was writhing underneath me and I saw her move her hands to her breast and knead them. I can't help but feel hot at the sexy sight so I lower my head and capture her lips into a bruising kiss. My tongue thrusted into her mouth like my fingers and continue thrusting into her core.

I added another finger, and fuck her deeper with my digits. She gasped and let out a sexy and long moan against my mouth. I kiss her again before lowering my head into her neck, kissing her there. I almost give her a mark when she wrapped her legs around my hips and moaned sexily against my ear but I stopped myself cause I know that I couldn't.

"Ahh.. So good.. Fuck. fuck." She whispered heavy breaths against my ear. She's so hot when she curse. This is one of the things that I like on a girl when we're having sex. I don't know if she knows that it affects me and makes me wild because I was surprised when she did it again.

"Shit. Your fingers Lis.. Ahh Harder.. Fuck me.. fuck me harder.." I pulled back to watch her face and our eyes meet. I rub my thumb against her nub and her mouth hang open in great pleasure.

"Ahh.. Haa.. Right there.." her eyes closed and her moans filled the entire room.

I continue to watch her face before I decided to give her what she wants. I lower my head to her core and swipe  my tongue against her nub. I felt her clenched my fingers before she looks down and meet my gaze.

"Shit.. I'm gonna.. Ahh..Lis.." Her fingers tangled through my hair, pushing me deeper into her core. My tongue work on her clit and when I wrap my lips around it and suck it, she completely fall apart and grip my hair tightly. Her thighs shake uncontrollably and her body convulse in pleasure.

She cum so hard my fingers and mouth  were filled with her sweet juice. I keep pumping my fingers till she finally ride out of her high. When I drew them out, she lightly moan in protest so I make sure to clean her with my tongue to please her. She stroke my hair in appreciation while my tongue swipe through her slit up to her nub. She taste so good I can do this all day.

But Irene was too sensitive she gently pushed my head away from her core when I swipe her nub.

I run my tongue through my lips to savor her taste and face her. She looks so good and thoroughly fucked. I think I can get use to this.

"That was awesome. I knew that you wouldn't disappoint me." Irene gave me a smile before turning towards the table to get her bag. She gets the small card with her name and number written on it. I raised a brow when she handed it to me.

"What is this? A business card? Really Irene?" I said in bewilderment.

"Jisoo told me that you need a fuck buddy who will pay you. Give me a call if you want to talk about it." She stood up and starts grabbing her clothes at the side. I got distracted at her sexy figure that I just gawked at her. She bent down to wear her panties. Damn. she's so hot. Then, started wearing her jeans while meeting my gaze. She smirked when my eyes landed on her bare chest.

"Think carefully about it. Cause I really want to do this again with you." She winked and finally clipped her bra, blocking me from the mouth-watering view.

"So it's alright that you have to pay me just for sex? Is that what you're saying? But I heard that you're in a relationship. To be honest, I hate complications. As much as possible, I want someone who--" Irene grabbed my head and kissed me. Her lips felt so good that I find myself pressing her head deeper against me. Our kiss becomes aggressive and hot and I can feel my hormones start acting up again.

But Irene broke the kiss before I can even unclasp her bra. We were both panting while looking at each other.

"I'm rich and I can pay you good. Any amount won't be a problem. And you can have me for as long as you want. Isn't that enough? Does my relationship really matter to you?" Irene crossed her arms over her chest while looking straight into my eyes.

I pondered over it for a moment. I never thought that this would end up like this. I was just joking when I told Jisoo that I should look for a sugar mommy or someone who will help me pay my tuition and all of my bills. I didn't know that she took it so seriously. And I didn't expect her to be friends with one of the richest student in our school, Irene. And I also didn't expect that we would fuck after meeting each other last week. Irene was so beautiful and she can have anyone that she wants. That's why I was so surprised when she said that she was interested in me cause just yesterday, I found out that she was dating someone for over two years. I don't want to get in between them and I don't want her to cheat but the temptation was just too much and I wasn't strong enough to resist such a goddess.

And now we're here. Inside my room on my small apartment.

"I'll give you time to think. Just make sure to contact me alright? I should get going now. My mom was probably looking for me." Irene gives me an apologetic look before checking herself in front of the mirror. She retouched her make up before turning back towards me.

"Okay. See you then." I said and stood up after wrapping the blanket around my body.

Irene gave me one last peck on the lips when I walk her towards the door. We say goodbye to each other and I was left with my thoughts that night.

She already cheated on her girlfriend because of me. And I know that if I accept her offer, there will be no more turning back from this relationship. I feel bad for her girlfriend but I just think that it's not my problem anymore. If I say no to this, Irene will probably find someone else to satisfy her cravings anyway and she will still cheat on her no matter what happens. I shouldn't think about other people and focus on my problems. I have to pay for my grandmother's medical bills at the hospital because she became ill last month. She's the only family that I have and I can't lose her too. My apartment rent was due this week as well. The tuition fee, other school expenses, water and electricity bill and many more. Thinking about it now, I really am broke and my part time job at the convenience store was not enough to pay for all of those. Even if I work two more jobs, I'm sure it will still won't be enough.

So I have to be smart and just forget about being a good guy. I have to think about myself first. This is a win-win situation to me. Imagine, I get to fuck a very beautiful girl while also getting payed? I'm so lucky to have this  opportunity and I won't let it slip from my grasp. I'll take advantage of this situation as long as Irene is interested in me. If she dump me in the future, it'll be alright if I make sure to guard my heart and won't let myself fall for her. This is purely business and pleasure. I have to make sure to play the role well and satisfy her in every way. I won't let her regret that she chooses me.

The sound of ringing bell woke me up from my trance. Why am I remembering what happened two months ago in the middle of the class? I don't know. Maybe I'm just tired and looking back on my life till now, I can say that I never regretted my decision that night. I became Irene's 'lover' after that night and everything felt perfect. We always meet each other some days a week just to have sex. It was purely sex cause I don't even know if we can call each other friends. When we were together, we never talk about our life and we were just there to make sure to satisfy each other's lusts. And I never had an issue with money because of her cause she really payed me good.

The first class finally finished and I quickly rushed towards the door and walk down the hallway. I  head to my locker and get my book for the next subject when I suddenly felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see my best friend Jisoo, smiling at me from ear to ear.

"What's up?." she said enthusiastically.

"Did something happen? You're full of energy." I glance at her and she just grinned after hearing that. Jisoo usually feels lazy every Monday so this is new.

She wrapped her arm on my shoulder and whisper something to me.

"Roseanne Park finally agreed to go to my place tonight. And you know what that means right?" she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively while I just chuckled and pull away from her to put my book inside my bag.

"Wait, how did you convince her to go though? What did you do?" I asked, impressed at the sudden information.

Jisoo and Rosé have been going out on dates for a month now but there's no progress into their relationship. Even though they obviously like each other, they never confess or even kissed. Not even once. And that's not like Jisoo at all cause she's always been a player and not wasting any moment with a girl. She often bragged about going down on them even on first dates so this is new to her.

"Well, I just told her that I don't want to be alone in my house tonight so she offered to stay with me. That's a good sign right?" Jisoo shook my shoulders in excitement. I gave her a weird look and close my locker.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Soo cause I feel like you both have different things in mind. I don't think Rosé's ready to sleep with you to be honest. You never even kiss her before so what makes you think that you'll finally have the courage to do it now?"
I shook my head and started walking while Jisoo trailed behind me.

"You're right but I just want to think positive you know. At first, I just don't want to rush her cause I feel like she's different from the other girls that I dated but now, I'm starting to get more and more curious how she would look like without her clothes on. I feel bad but I can't help it." Jisoo sighed in frustration.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder this time to comfort her.

"Hey, it's alright if she refuses you though. It really doesn't matter cause you can call Nayeon or Somi to quench your thirst. Don't forget your girls will always have your back." I give her a small smile and Jisoo just smiled back at my statement.

Jisoo is in a 'friends with benefits' type of relationship with those two and they always give Jisoo what she wants. I don't know how she do it but Jisoo was such a carefree person and she kept on saying that she just wanted to give her love to every beautiful girl in the world. We know that those two both have feelings for her but Jisoo just wanted them to stay as 'friends'. I actually don't know if she just wanted Rosé to add to her fubus or she was really serious about being her girlfriend.

"You have a point but tonight is my chance to make a move on Rosé. I'll make sure to use this opportunity to finally get into her pants. I've been waiting so long for this." Jisoo smirked evilly.

"Wait, was that the only thing you were after? I thought after dating her for a month you actually have fallen for her and finally get into a serious relationship?" I curiously faced her and asked. Jisoo looks at me in disbelief after hearing that.

"You're joking right? Me? Fall in love? Have a relationship? That was the funniest thing that I've heard from you. We've been friends for a long time now. I thought you already knew me Lisa. I don't do the 'girlfriend thingy' alright. I just want to do the 'dirty' with Park Chaeyoung. Was that clear?" Jisoo answered truthfully while I just shook my head as a response.

A player will always be a player and I don't think Jisoo will ever change. Not unless of course, if Rosé tame her and capture her heart.

I guess I'll just wait and see how their relationship turns out.

We finally reached our class and settle on the seats at the back. We continue to catch up with each other until the professor walks inside the room.

But what caught my attention was the girl that came in after him.

I was awed at the beautiful stranger that I even stopped from talking just to gawked at the newcomer. Jisoo noticed and she curiously turned to see what I was looking at. Then I heard her gasped when she spotted her.

"Holy shit. She looks fine af." I looked at Jisoo's reaction and see her smirked meaningfully while looking at the girl. I nodded my head in response to her statement.

"New student right? Welcome and you may take your seat. I'm sure there's an empty spot there." Mr. Jung pointed at the class and the girl nodded her head before walking towards us.

I heard my classmates started whispering between themselves while Jisoo immediately stood up to change seat and find two empty seats near the window. She gives me a wink and I just shake my head and chuckle at her antics. Jisoo waited for the girl to approach her but we were both surprised when she turned towards my direction instead.

My heart started beating fast when she stops in front of me while eyeing the empty seat next to me which was previously taken by Jisoo. She looks straight into my eyes and I realized that she has a gorgeous pair of brown eyes. They are very cat-like and I can't help but remember my dead cat, Leo.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked.

"Um, actually.." I spare a glance at Jisoo but I saw her just gives me a mischievous smile. Then she nodded her head, which I think was a signal to give her seat to the girl.

Okay. if you say so Jisoo.

"No it's not. You can seat here if you like." I answered and give her a small smile.

"Thank you." the girl smiled back and I feel like my heart skipped a beat.

She takes a seat beside me and starts taking out her things from her bag. I curiously look at her from head to toe and watched her in silence.

She looks so simple yet so classy. You can definitely see that she's well off based from her clothes and actions.
As you can see, I know a rich kid when I see one cause I'm always looking and observing them. Being poor sucks but I'm still lucky that I got into this elite school because of my scholarship. I always feel like I don't fit in here but I'm trying my best to never give up and continue to study. I promise myself that I'll graduate from college and have a great job in the future. And I'm glad that I've given a chance to interact with different people regardless of their status in life.

The girl must have noticed my staring cause she turned to me to speak.

"Is there something that I can help you with? I can feel you staring at me." she asked in a serious tone and my cheeks heat up in embarrassment from being caught.

I quickly bow my head to apologize.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare really. I guess I was just awestruck by your beauty or something." I reasoned  smoothly and give her my sweetest smile ever.

I didn't mean to flirt but I feel confident as of the moment. And I was just telling the truth cause she really looks so stunning. Her face is beautiful and her skin looks so smooth.

I look at her and noticed that she had no reaction to what I said. As in her face was expressionless.

Damn. Did that come off weird or is she straight?

I decided to just awkwardly laugh it off and speak again.

"What's your name? If you don't mind me asking? I'm Lalisa by the way. But you can call me Lisa for short." I said amicably and offer my hand at her.

She looks at my hand before meeting my eyes again.

"I'm Jennie Kim." she takes my hand and shake it.

Jennie Kim? I feel like I've heard that name somewhere before..

"It was nice to meet you Jennie. I hope we get along. If you want someone to guide you around the campus, just tell me alright? I'll gladly volunteer to help." I said smiling and she just nodded her head in response to that. Then, she took her hand back and focus on our teacher.

I guess she wasn't the talkative type of person. That sucks really. Cause I really want to chat with her more. I don't know why but something about her just makes me curious and intrigued. Maybe because she's beautiful. You see, I'm a sucker for beauties to be honest. I just can't resist a pretty face.

The class went by so fast and before I knew it, the bell started ringing. I look at the girl beside me and saw her putting her notebook inside her bag.

"Do you want to join me and my friend later at lunch? If you need someone to eat with, feel free to hang out with us." I offered but Jennie didn't even spare me a glance while saying:

"No thanks. My girlfriend will join me later actually." she said while stuffing her book inside her bag.

Girlfriend? Wait. Did she say girlfriend?

"But thanks for the offer though. You're too friendly to someone you just met." Jennie finally looked up to meet my eyes.

"Yeah I guess so. I just want to help you in any way that I can. I thought you would be alone. I'm glad that you have someone though. That's good to hear. And you said girlfriend if I wasn't mistaken, right?" I inquired curiously.

I saw Jennie smile a little at that before answering.

"Yes. You're right I really said girlfriend. Is there a problem with that?" Her brow raised in curiosity. I quickly shook my head no.

"No. Of course not. That's great actually. Love is love you know? And it's not really new in this school. I mean, this is an all-girls school for Pete's sake. 90% of students here are  gay or bi. So it's cool. I mean, you're cool. Great." I blabbered and saw Jennie give me a weird look.

"Okay.." She awkwardly says and laughs a little.

Her laugh. It actually sound so cute. I feel proud that I made her laugh even if I looked like a fool for rambling.

Jisoo suddenly appeared and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"What's up? What's happening here?" she asked and look between Jennie and I. Jennie looks at her and nod her head a little as a greeting.

"I'm Jisoo Kim. You're the new student right? I'm your classmate too. It was a pleasure to meet you." Jisoo introduced herself and Jennie takes her hand for a handshake.

"Jennie. Jennie Kim." she replied and Jisoo flashed a sweet smile at her.

"Jennie. That's a very beautiful name. It perfectly fits you by the way. Cause you look absolutely beautiful like your name." Jisoo compliments and even kiss the back of Jennie's hand before releasing it.

I feel second hand embarrassment at her flirty ways while I saw Jennie's poker face. She didn't even flinch at Jisoo's act and just calmly looks at her.

"You're a very affectionate person, aren't you?" Jennie asked impassively. Jisoo chuckled at that and shrugged.

"I guess you can say that I'm the type to appreciate lovely things. Did that make you feel uncomfortable by any chance?" Jisoo asked worriedly.

"Not really. Just don't do it again please. I'm not really fond of people who like physical contact too much." Jennie reasoned and bow her head one last time before heading towards the door.

Jisoo and I shared a look and I saw her smile after that.

"She's cute. I think I like her." she muttered. I turned to look at her in disbelief.

"Soo, you have too many girls. I think you should focus on Rosé for now. And Jennie told me that she's taken already so.. just forget it." I said seriously and fix my bag. Jisoo raised a brow at my statement and she bit her lip to hide her smile.

"You know that her being taken doesn't really matter right?" she wiggled her brows excitedly. I rolled my eyes at that.

"Of course I know that. Me, of all people knows that. But I don't think she's the type of girl that will get swayed by others and cheat on her relationship like Irene. She looks.. different to be honest." I stated truthfully. Jisoo was looking at me seriously then speaks.

"Ahh.. I get it now. Looks like someone was smitten." she teased and my eyes widen at that.

"Hey! That's not it!" I said defensively and denied. Jisoo shook her head, unconvinced at what I said.

"Okay. I will back off if you really like her Lali. I understand. You can have her if you want." She shrugged and patted my shoulder comfortingly.

"I wasn't planning on making a move okay? Just shut up jeez." I walk towards the door while Jisoo trailed behind me. She continue to tease me until we get to the next class.

A few hours have passed and now it's finally time for our lunch break. It was the only time where Irene and I can meet each other in school discreetly. We sometimes go towards that one special room at the fourth floor of this building. 'Special room' cause Irene only has the key to that room, provided especially for her by her auntie Ms. Taeyeon, aka the owner of this school. Irene has too many special privileges in this school that only few people know, including me.

I excitedly head towards the stairs after bidding Jisoo goodbye and check my phone if Irene has texted me. And as if on cue, my phone rang and I immediately pressed to answer the call.

"What's up? I was waiting for you to call babe. Do you need me? Do you perhaps in a mood for a quickie?" I asked teasingly and stopped on top of the stairs. I grinned and even saw a girl passed by me gave me a strange look upon hearing what I've said.

"No Lis not today. I'm busy and I have important things to do. Just don't go to our place today. I'm sorry but not today okay?" Irene quickly responded and my brow raised in curiosity at her panicked tone.

"Alright. I understand. But is everything okay? I feel like you sounded so agitated right now. Am I wrong? Is something the matter?" I asked and walk towards the side.

"No. Actually we have a big problem to be honest but I can't talk to you right now. I'll just explain everything later okay? I'll meet you at your place." Irene explained and I heard her heave a deep sigh.

We have a big problem? I wonder what it was? Did her mom find out about us? Or did her girlfriend finally caught her? What's going on?

"Is that so? If that's the case then, please try to calm down alright? Whatever it is, I'm sure everything's gonna be okay. Please don't stress yourself out too much. I'm sorry if I wasn't there with you right now to comfort you but just remember that we're going to solve this together alright? I'm here if you need me." I sincerely said and I heard Irene laugh a little at that.

"Wow. You're so sweet you know that?  I never knew that you had it in you Lis. You really know what to say sometimes you charmer." Irene teased and I can't help but laugh as well at that.

"Hey, easy gorgeous. You might fall for me at this rate. Don't compliment me too much." I countered. Irene laughs again at that.

"You wish Lis. You're the one who's gonna fall first not me. I know how much you want me." Irene whispered seductively through the phone. I smirked and bit my lip.

"Ah, you're right I guess. Just thinking of you and your delicious body makes me feel hot. Shit. Now I'm starting to picture your face while you come with my fingers. That's the best part. I like it so much." I teased back and I heard Irene gasped at that.

"Damn you Manoban. That's not fair. Don't make me feel horny like you this early. I'm busy remember?" Irene said in frustration. I chuckled and shake my head.

"I'm sorry alright. I just want to tease you. But I can't wait to meet you tonight really. I'm curious about this 'big problem' that we have and of course, I can't wait to taste you babe." I said huskily. Irene took a deep breath before speaking.

"Okay that's enough. I'll see you later Lis. Bye."

"Bye. Don't miss me too much."

The call ended and the only thing that's on my mind was.. what is this big problem that we have? And why she doesn't want me to go to our special place today?

I guess there's only one way to find out.

I continue to walk upstairs and head towards 'our room'. I'm sure I'll get a hint there somehow.

When I finally reached the room, I realized that there are people inside. I heard Irene's voice and then another girl's voice.

What is this? Was she meeting another girl behind my back? Did she find a new lover that's why she doesn't want me to come here?

I was about to knock on the door when I suddenly heard their footsteps coming. I quickly hide at the side and when the door opens, my jaw completely dropped.

They are holding hands while walking but that's not the most surprising part of it all.

It was the fact that Irene was with her.

Jennie Kim.

The most beautiful girl in my class. The girl that I flirted with earlier.

I can't believe this.

So Jennie's girlfriend is Irene?

And Irene's girlfriend that she has been cheating on for months now was Jennie? So that's why her name sounded so familiar. Maybe Irene mentioned it before but I wasn't just paying attention.

What a small world.

"I don't know if you'll like the food in the cafeteria but if you really want to try it. I won't stop you okay? Just don't tell me I didn't warn you." Irene said smiling while Jennie smiled back and hugged her side.

"But I really want to try everything! You promise to treat me to lunch remember?" Jennie said cutely and Irene just nodded at that.

"Alright. Anything for you." Irene kissed her cheek and Jennie excitedly cheered.

"Thank you bae." Jennie said gratefully and cling to Irene even more.

I watched them in silence until they finally reached the stairs and disappear from my sight.

This is bad. Things have gotten complicated real quick. What's going to happen now? How long will it take before Jennie find out about us? What am I gonna do?

So Blackpink is finally coming back in August so I decided to drop this while waiting for them. This is my first story here in wattpad so I apologize if there's any mistakes. I hope you like my story. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments. Enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 193 11
COMPLETED Do read the first book if you haven't. Here's the sequel. • Jennie's comeback has been a success and continues to break records around the...
589K 9K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
157K 3.1K 32
Jennie and Lisa broke up because Lisa caught Jennie cheating on her. 3 months later Jennie and her boyfriend broke up because Jennie knew that her bo...
2.9M 102K 63
Lisa never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender. But the thing is, she fell inlove with J...