Goddess of Death. Sirius Blac...

By -InLoveWithPadfoot

BOOK: 1 Josette Hart's life was a mess. An evil mother who wants revenge on her family, created Josette to he... More

Character Aesthetic
Cast
Prolouge
1: Slytherin!!
2: Friends??
3: You have to choose a side.
4: What Nightmares??
5: We should go.
6: What Prophecy??
7: Just caught in the moment...
8: Slipping past Hogwarts!!
9: Maybe I should.
10: There's the smile.
11: She. Is. A. Devil
12: And what do you want?
Families
13: This terrible family!!
14: What about us?
15: 75% Dead.
16: Always and Forever.
17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?
18: It's a date night, huh?
19: I am a dark wizard!!
20: It's your fault!
21: Huh? A monster?
22: Choose from one of us.
23: The Blacks.
24: Allfather.
25: I love you.
26: Don't be so hard on yourself.
27: This is a Miracle!!
28: Little Hangleton.
29: I had to.
30: This is amazing!!
31: It's havoc out there.
32: Thanks Mom.
33: Careful, he's mine.
34: You wish!!
35: You disgust me!!
36: The show's over!!
37: We got drunk.
38: I was just afraid.
39: That's still a secret.
40: You write a pretty good speech.
41: In Tonsberg??
42: I'll. Always. Be. On. Top
43: You wish to sign your own death?"
44: I want to be on top, Mortis.
45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!
46: Oh she did!!
47: Let's just hope it's something good.
48: Flapdoddle coffin.
50: My miserable life!!
51: A new beginning.
52: It's not the end.
53: I'll say we survived.
54: You are sick!!
55: And all you did is hurt me in return!!
56: Sev?
57: I do.
58: Congratulations, Auror Hart.
59: Little witch.
60: What is happening to me?
61: Cast you out!!
62: Still sounds like a threat.
63: I don't want you to go. Please.
64: You die. The lord dies.
65: Let go.
66: Get...it...out!!
67: And Voldemort.
68: Where will I find little Mr. Potter?
69: Anything.
70: After all, you are a Black.
71: Sirius! How could you??
72: It hurts.
73: Are you happy??
The End

49: Red door?

302 15 1
By -InLoveWithPadfoot

11 January: Courtyard.

Per the healers orders, Josette had to stay in the hospital for another week to keep an eye on her. Though she hated it but she knew it was necessary. The marauders had to leave to go back to Hogwarts, continuing with the term. With much convincing and arguing they finally convinced Sirius to leave her side with a promise that she would be there by next week.

There was another reason why he didn't want to leave her. He was scared that if he left her alone for too long, he'd come back to the hospital to find her bed empty, and he'd realize that it had all been a dream, and that she was still missing. He was still mas at her for the vow and everything but it soon came to an end.

Josette however had the company of Mia, Monty and Jenna and she loved it. Elijah stayed day and night with her afraid that if he left someone will get to her again and it all would be his fault.

She was haunted by the nightmares of the people Voldemort tortured, their shouts, cries for help and seeing the look on their face as their life went away, kept playing in loop in her head. She would wake up in the middle of the night panting and screaming however, Elijah would be their to comfort her.

And Molly Weasley had been visiting her often with her homemade food specially made for Josette as a thank you for saving her brothers for Voldemort's grasp. She also found out that Molly and her husband are in the order. Though she made a fuss when she learned that Dumbledore also got Josette into the order because apparently Josette is 'too young' for this.

Molly and Arthur Weasley have rather big family, 3 boys and 2 twin boys on the way and they don't intend to stop until they have a pretty little girl. Josette never got to see the boys but hope that she will. The family is the true meaning of love and she would love to get to know them more.

First two days after she was brought back to life and Remus left abruptly, he was feeling very low and sad and every other depressing emotion. But soon he composed himself and returned back as his old self. He made a promise to Meredith and he intends to keep it, no more crying just try to get on with life.

He found himself very lucky to get to meet her and say a final goodbye, not many people get a chance like this. He tenses up whenever someone talk about Meredith or even mention her so, his friends see to it that they never bring her up. It's like she never was a part of the group. It was not fair for her but it was easy this way.

Josette however missed her everyday and she decided to write a dairy of every things she had to share with her sister. That was the best form of relief she would get. Meredith was the only one who knew all her secrets and always accompanied her on her mischievs and adventure but now she would miss that part of her life.

She also had a heap of legal trouble on account that she had committed a murder. If you have forgotten let me remind you of the guy with the quill and much to her amusement or distress, you decide it, that man turned out to be Theodore Nott's father. And returning back to Hogwarts won't be an esay thing while having a son seeking revenge on her back. Luckily for her, Moody had sorted out with the Minsitry, and got her off the hook.

The Ministry officials would often visit her to interrogate everything that happened with her at the manor. She gave them any information she got from various death eaters meeting she was forced to go to but nothing about Voldemort's intention towards her. They will ask 'what he wanted from her' and she will say 'I can't tell you' then it will turn into a fight and Moody will come in to save the day. The tension between the Ministry and Josette is constant, one thing she was trying to avoid the most.

And today's the day she's returning back to Hogwarts. Elijah is going to drop her to the school and then he will return back to the USA along with Jenna. It was Castiel's last wish, he wanted them safe and away from this war as far as possible. Obviously the two didn't agree to it first but as Castiel's last wish they respected it and decided to go along with it.

"I don't want to go, not in times like this." Elijah said placing a hand on cheek and taking her all in for the last time.

"You have to for Castiel and for Meredith." Josette took his hand in hers and smiled sadly "It's safe."

"What about you?? Come with us as soon as your graduated." Elijah requested.

"I can't. I'm not leaving my friends behind." She denied.

"Friends or Black??" He scowled.

"Both. I love him and I'm not leaving." She said sternly.

"Is he even the worth?? By now you would have been in Asgard, living like a princess instead of getting abducted by a lunatic." Elijah and Sirius don't really see eye to eye. He believes Sirius is not good enough for her and after her fight with Odin Elijah became more angry on him.

He believed because of Sirius, Josette chose to stay here instead of returning back to Asgard. It was her choice but for so long she wanted to back to her real home and now because of a boy she changed her mind and that offended him.

"Not again with this, Elijah." She groaned "I get it, you don't like him but I do and he's totally the worth."

Elijah sighed "Fine. But if anything happens you'll write to me immediately, alright??"

"Of course." She smiled and quickly hugged him. He pressed a kiss on her forehead "I love you, little witch. Take care." He whispered.

"I love you too." Elijah then apparated back to his house, ready to leave along with Jenna.

Josette walked through the gates of the enormous castle. A small smile formed itself on her lips seeing all her friends waiting in the courtyard for her.

She was ready to ran into their arms but before she could, she was almost tackled down to the ground by another person. Her first instinct was to attack whoever it was but then he spoke.

"You silly old witch!! You have any idea how worried I was??" Severus shouted.

Josette laughed "Old??" She asked unsurely.

"Shut up!" Severus smacked her arm.

"Yeah we know how worried you where, always laughing and joking with the Slytherins!! Looks like you are best friends." Sirius mocked. He ran towards them along with others as soon as he saw Severus talking to her.

Lily and Severus exchanged an awkward eye contact and then his eyes wandered towards her hand tangled with James's. He immediately turned back to Sirius. "I was spying on them, trying to get any information about her. What were you doing?? Crying in your room like a pathetic person!!" He snapped back. And that hit Sirius like a brick.

"Boys!!" Josette stood between them. "Just one minute." She said to her friends and grabbed Severus's arm leading him further away from them.

"You were spying on Death Eaters??" She glared at him.

"I'm sorry you told me not to talk with them but this was necessary." He said.

"Sev, you can't stay in contact with those Slytherins anymore. I saw something about you in the red door." Josette said in a very serious and concerning tone.

"Red door??" He asked.

"It's complicated. Just know, this war happening right now, please don't choose a side. Voldemort is forming a army of death eaters and Dumbledore formed a secret organization to stop him. Don't let Voldemort or Dumbledore manipulate you to work for them. You understand me!!" She demanded.

"But-"

"No. You promise me, you will distance yourself from the Slytherins."

"Okay. I promise." Josette smiled and quickly hugged him.

"Jo, about Meredith-" Severus sighed "I am sorry. I would have never thought something like this could happen." He mumbled sadly.

"It's okay and that's why I'm telling you to stay away from this."

He nodded and handed her a package. "Here."

"What is this??" She asked.

"Happy Birthday Silly!" He laughed. 'Silly' it was a word he would often use for her. If anyone else called her that, even Sirius, she would be offended but it sounds nice when it comes from him, weird but it's just the way it is.

"Ohh." was the only thing she could muster up. She forgot today is her birthday, not that she keeps tabs on it. Anastasia is the only one who reminds her of this dreadful day and looks like she's late today. "Thank you." Josette finally said.

Severus again laughed and kissed her cheek "See you later." And with that he left.

She walked back to her friends and was instantly sucked into a group hug. Her wounds on the back hurt a little as they still were not fully healed but she didn't mind it. Their love was the only thing she needed.

Josette thought they forgot about her birthday as well but she wouldn't be so wrong in her life. They set up a big party in the Gryffindor Common Room in honour of her birthday and return as well. Josette for once enjoyed today's day. She let all her worries loose and danced all night in the arms of her love.

And down in the dungeons, Theodore was boiling in anger. He saw her at Hogwarts and something inside him clicked and only the thought that came into his mind was to kill her and avenge his father.

"I want her dead, you understand me, I. Want. Her. Dead!!" He growled.

"Think straight Nott. You are inside Hogwarts, you make a move against her and the Gryffindors will slit your throat." Marcus said. Usually it is he who tries to do something stupid and Theodore gets them in line but this time the roles changed.

"I don't care. I'll kill them as well!" He snapped.

"And kill the Dark Lord himself." Lucius said "You know about the vow, right? He said to stay low so we stay low." He said in a stern voice.

"He has something big planned for her and we will wait. But we will make sure we avenge Nott's father, she will not get away with this easily!" Lestrange said.

"We will." They said together and looked at each other with determination and pride filled in their eyes.

~☆~

30 January: Headmaster's Office.

"Mortis, I want you to be honest with me." Dumbledore said when for the hundredth time she refused to say that it was Regulus who got her kidnapp.

"I have told you this already. Regulus wanted to talk because he was having a really crappy day and after I left three broomsticks the death eaters attacked. He was not involved in this at all." Josette stood the story she made up.

It's been weeks after her return back to Hogwarts and it was time to have a proper chat with Dumbledore about everything. He was waiting for everything to die down and having secret chats with her was not going to help it. The Prophet kept publishing about her and entitled her as the hero.

Though somehow the story about the Unbreakable vow got into their hands or maybe somebody purposely told them. Voldemort wanted something from her and how she used it to save her friends and families by making the vow. But the questions were asked 'What did he want?? Was he successful in getting it?? Will that make him more powerful?? Is it her fault for trading the fate of wizarding world for her friends??'

Moody handled the situation skilfully, though his answers were lies but it was necessary considering everything. 'Something the Hart family is being keeping safe for generations. No, he was unsuccessful. It will, but since he doesn't have it yet so, nothing to worry about. She didn't trade the fate of the wizarding world rather saved it.'

Obviously Moody and Dumbledore were mad at her for not telling them about the sword as soon as she knew about it but considering she didn't give it to him they forgive her.

"It's a war, Mortis. And Regulus chose his side, you can't always save him. You just say it and he will be arrested or he will, like other death eaters, kill someone or maybe something even worse." Dumbledore said.

"He won't do anything like that." Josette said, surely believing in him.

"Very well." Dumbledore gave up. "Just know, you can't protect everyone."

"You sound like him!!" Josette snapped immediately but then composed herself. She saw a hint of Voldemort in him, those are the words he would always say to her and it haunted her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like this." He apologized "But with war there always comes collateral damage and if to save the world you have to sacrifice your dearest you have to do it." His eyes softened and the sadness was clear in his voice. It was like he has been through whatever he just said.

"Is there...someone...you lost??" Josette asked quietly not wanting to offend him.

Dumbledore stayed quite for a long and finally spoke "My sister, Ariana. Me and my best friend got into a big duel. He wanted to rule the wizarding world making it free from the muggles restrictions, I didn't. Our spells collided and one on them hit her. I always believed it was my spell and I couldn't bring myself to forgive me."

"Your best friend?? Was he..."

"Gellert Grindelwald, yes." He had a small smile on his face when he said that name "We were more than best friends actually." He chuckled.

Josette didn't get it at first she just kept looking at him with confusion as he kept staring the wall in front of him and then it hit her, he loved him!! "You fought against your love.. for others??"

"In war you don't have friends, families or love, if he's on the opposite side, he's your enemy and you have to do what's best for the community."

"I refuse to believe it. There must be a reason why you care for that person or love them them so much and you can't just abandon them for their one wrong choice. If there's even a little chance that they can be saved you take and you don't hesitate." Josette said sternly in believing everything she just said.

"Only if I was this confident maybe things would have been different. It's your choice, I won't impose my views on you, just know that not everyone can be saved."

Josette stayed silent for a long time, taking in everything he said. She believes truly that Regulus will know of his wrong ways and finally leave Voldemort's side.

"You are Dumbledore, right??" She joked, trying to ease the atmosphere.

He laughed "Doesn't sound like me, does it?"

She shook her head and they stayed silent for a long time. Josette then remembered something important she wants to tell him. "I want to talk to you about something and it's important."

Dumbledore immediately straightened himself, all his attention on her now. "What is it??"

"When I was in the coma and I saw Meredith. That time when I left Remus and her alone for some time, I was exploring the house. There I saw a Red coloured door, it was not there before so I wanted to know where it lead to."

"Where did it lead to?" He asked curiously.

"Nowhere. I touched and then I saw some things but it was very fast and I was immediately pushed back, then the door just disappeared before I could see anything more." Josette said worriedly, whatever she saw it was not good, not good at all.

"What did you see??" He asked anxiously.

"I saw Lily crying and then Voldemort he.. he was patting Severus's back-" That's why Josette wanted him to stay away from the war, these visions have a probability of getting true and that's what fears her. "Then you." She continued.

"Me??" He questioned.

Josette nodded "With.. with blood covering your hands." Now that shocked him more than anything. "And Remus he was shaking hands with Fenrir Greyback. Sirius and Peter pointing their wands at each other. And me, binded in chains, weak and drained out of magic."

"That's-"

"Impossible." Josette finished for him "Everything I saw, doesn't make any sense. These things are likely not to happen at all, yet they will."

"Are you sure, they will??" He asked. These are just some things she saw in a 'magic sleep', how can she be sure it's vision about the future.

"I have heard stories, many warriors who almost faced almost death in wars, saw these as warnings for them to lead their rest of the lives cautiously. Most of them had gone mad, trying to undo it or change it." Josette explained "And...and I'm afraid if this comes ture..." she trailed off, her voice breaking towards the end.

After Josette got back from that dream she didn't remember anything of these things at all but as time went on she started to see these things one by one in her head. At first she didn't take it seriously but then it kept playing in repeat and all these scenes scared her.

Obviously she didn't tell anyone about this, as usual but she thought Dumbledore should know. If he knew about the swords maybe things would have turned out to be different and now she doesn't want to take any chances.

"This is not good." Dumbledore worridly got up from his seat. He had dealt with many problems in the past and found his way through it but this was much bigger than anything, Gods, planets, visions which are sure to be true, and all he had was a 18-year-old with superpowers by his side. "Anything else you saw??"

She nodded. She was trying to form the words in her mind but for some reason it was just messing up everything. The last part of the vision is the most important and dreadfully part and she has to tell him about it. She opened mouth but the words didn't came out.

"What is it??" He asked again.

Finally she blurted out "Flapdoddle Coffin."

A/N

What do you think 'Flapdoddle Coffin' is?? Keep reading to find out.

Don't forget to vote and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
69.1K 2.5K 17
**Book 1 in the Bally Bloodline Series** Jasmine Bally, a Muggleborn Ravenclaw going into seventh year, prefers her school life to her home life, eve...
2.4K 105 46
Going to Hogwarts is nothing like attending any other school. For one, you get to live most of the year in the grand and majestic castle. Second, you...
44K 1K 15
A wizard has spent 12 years in a wizarding Prison called Azkaban. For a crime that he did not commit. That wizard is Sirius Black. He learns that Sna...