𝓶𝔂 zombie's heart🤍 - Yoon...

By yeppeunika

L/N Y/N is regrettably a part of Myung-Hwan's "Friend Group", however only in private as a way to keep her re... More

𝄞 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (1)
¢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (2)
♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (4)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (5)
♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (6)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (7)
♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (8)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (9)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (10)
♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (11)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (12)
♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (13)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (14)
♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (15)
|| 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (16)
Christmas Special 2022 🎄❄️
ೄྀ۵(-FAQ

♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (3)

4.9K 119 83
By yeppeunika

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

✑ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"You can take your frustration out on me in a certain way if you want," Gwi-nam laughed.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"If you're offering," I admitted. He looked at me in surprise.

"Wait, for real?"

"Deadass," I looked at him with a grin as we continued walking through the crowded hallway.

"Fuck, let's go then," Gwi-nam said.

"What? Go where? " he shrugged, putting a hand on my back and guiding me to a bathroom.

" Here ? Do I look like a prostitute to you?" I asked, rolling my eyes jokingly and turning to leave. We were near the cafeteria, anyway.

"Kinda," Gwi-nam smirked. "Come on, this bathroom's completely fine." I rolled my eyes again, laughing and following him back to the middle of the 'room'. I looked around nervously, unable to look Gwi-nam in his eyes.

"What's wrong? Scared?" Gwi-nam smiled smugly at me.

"No!" I cleared my throat. "This is just a strange bathroom compared to the others." I looked around the dimly-lit place, sighing a bit before Gwi-nam turned my head to face him and gave me a quick kiss.

"Oh?" I laughed, trying to ignore the feeling of my face tingling. Gwi-nam just laughed at me before we pulled each other into a longer kiss.

I pulled his face closer to mine as I felt the tip of my nose press lightly against his cheek, slowly beginning to relax my body when Gwi-nam began to slowly move his lips against mine. The way he kissed me made every inch of my body tingle in excitement and my fingers twitched at the feeling of my blood rushing through me faster than before. We moved our lips against each other and Gwi-nam pulled me as close as possible, Gently licking my bottom lip as I felt his teeth brush against my top lip. I parted my lips for him when he laughed quietly against my lips and sent vibrations of his voice right through me, making me shiver as I fluttered my eyes open a tiny bit.

I could feel Gwi-nam smiling while we had our lips intertwined and his tongue constantly placed shallow licks to my bottom lip. I let my eyes close again as we both melted into each other like two burning candles. His teeth occasionally tickled my lips as I held the back of his neck and kissed him more enthusiastically. I could taste the nicotine on Gwi-nam's lips and he held my waist with a secure grip that made my blood dance.

Slowly, he moved his hand to my thigh and gently squeezed as I pressed my legs together at the warm feeling on my sensitive self. Gwi-nam used his thumb to gently stroke my thigh as we kept our lips interlocked as if they belonged together and we held each other with passion. I hesitantly traced my hand down from his neck to his abdomen as he sighed into my lips. The feeling made my breathing become unsteady, nervous of what to do, but I felt reassured by Gwi-nam's warm hand slowly moving on my thigh.

When Gwi-nam placed and cupped a hand onto my chest, my whole body began to shake in excitement, and I placed a shaking hand from his abdomen lower to the slight erection in his pants. At my gentle touch, I could feel him become firmer, and I smiled into his mouth before he pulled away.

"How would you know how to kiss?" Gwi-nam raised an eyebrow at me.

"Didn't you say that I look like a prostitute?" We laughed together.

"So you are one~" Gwi-nam began to tease me, poking my thigh with the hand that was previously holding it.

"No!" I exclaimed. "I just thought that if you said that I look like a prostitute, you wouldn't question my abilities," I joked as Gwi-nam shut me up by placing his hand on my inner thigh.

"Calm yourself," I laughed with Gwi-nam. His laughter slowly died down.

"Hey, should we go now?"

"Yeah, I wanna go to the cafeteria."

囧꒷꒦ 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 ꒦꒷囧

Gwi-nam and I were standing around in the cafeteria and Cheong-san caught my eyes as I saw him staring at me, probably because I'm with Gwi-nam. Nevertheless, he was looking at me while his friends continued to conversate together.

"See you, Y/N," Gwi-nam called as he walked away, going who knows where. I looked around for him but was unable to see him.

"Oh, bye then."

"Y/N!" I felt a hand on my back as I jolted in surprise and shock.

I turned around to see Cheong-san smiling warmly.

"Cheong-san! You scared the absolute shit out of me!" He laughed at me when I pouted.

"Cal- Come sit with us?" He gestured to the table almost full with his friends.

Silently nodding, we walked over to where Cheong-san was sitting before.

"Su-hyeok, could you move a little?" he asked him, when Su-hyeok looked at me before moving up to the side.

"Thank you," I slightly bowed, awkwardly sitting down.

The group was talking amongst themselves and I was rarely spoken to, which made me wonder why Cheong-san invited me in the first place. However, before I could think about it, Cheong-san shook me by my shoulder, ushering me to come closer.

"Hm?" I hummed, looking at Cheong-san with a confused look. "What's up?" He looked confused himself as he began to whisper.

"Why are you always with Gwi-nam?" He shook his head. "Wait, that's not the issue. Why Gwi-nam of all people?" I looked at him with a nervous smile.

"Ahahaha..." I 'laughed', which just made him more eager for an answer.

"Are you okay? You aren't bullied, right?!" he whisper-shouted.

Just then, Su-hyeok turned around, looking at Cheong-san.

"I'm sure she's not being bullied," he said, and Cheong-san raised an eyebrow before looking at me.

"So why is Gwi-nam constantly with you?" he asked yet another question.

I sighed. "I don't know." I looked down and ignored Cheong-san's strange look at me.

"Okay..." he muttered, clearly not satisfied with a sufficient answer. "Whatever you say."

For once, I felt bad for something I had said. I disappointed Cheong-san, and if I continue lying, I'm sure to lose his trust, then eventually, our friendship.

"I'll tell you later, perhaps tomorrow. Remind me, okay? I pinky-swear that I will tell you."

Cheong-san finally had a slight smile on his face at my response, humming in acknowledgement. I could feel Su-hyeok staring at me for like the 5th time today, and it was starting to get on my nerves. 'Why can't this guy mind his own business?' I shook my head and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Su-hyeok asked me, as I looked at him blankly.

"Nothing." I began to pick at my nails in an attempt to thin the awkward atmosphere that was around us both.

"You're a cruel person," Su-hyeok told me. "Why can't you leave people alone? What did they do to you?" 'They didn't do anything , but how should I care?' I stayed silent. I guess I really don't have a reason to torment others, but that won't stop me. Who does this guy think he is? I furrowed my eyebrows. 'What, does he want to be the guy to 'fix' a bully?'

"Well?" Su-hyeok asked again, but I just looked up at him, biting the inside of my mouth so as to not say something I would regret.

He sighed and combed his hair with his fingers. "You know I used to be a bully, right?" I nodded, staring at him.

"It's stupid. There's no point. By doing it, you're being just as much of a loser as you think Eun-ji and Cheol-soo are." I saw blood begin to bead at the skin around my nail as I picked at my skin roughly and continuously.

"Why can't you answer? A-" I cut him off, enraged at his continuous insults.

"Why can't you mind your own business?!" I felt some people at the table look at me.

"Because you ruin people's lives for no reason other than raising your ego."

"Shut up..." I muttered, feeling tears prick at my waterline. Why? In front of a bunch of people.

They might never see me the same; especially Cheong-san.

"Now do you realize?" No, no I don't. He's only doing this to be 'heroic'. I won't believe anything otherwise. I'm right.

"Y/N, won't you eat? You aren't hungry?" Cheong-san said with some food in his mouth. I grabbed my fork to notice that there was some blood dripping from my thumb. Grinning, I quickly stole a handkerchief from his pocket, but it didn't go unnoticed.

"Hey!" He looked at me. "Don't consider working as a pickpocket. You're terrible at it." I pouted dramatically and Cheong-san threw the handkerchief at my face, going back to talking to Joon-yeong and the others.

I used the handkerchief to soak the blood and watched as it soaked into the fabric, before I heard someone yell.

"What?!" The others and I look to the source of noise to see I-sak standing up with a shocked face. Soon after they all go back to talking as they did before. I picked up my fork again and began to eat, letting myself wander into my mind in deep thought.

囧꒷꒦ 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 ꒦꒷囧

I finished my food as everyone still continued speaking, sighing about how nobody was speaking to me at all. I laughed to myself a bit before slowly placing my tray atop of Cheong-san's. Luckily for me, he didn't notice until he went to take his tray away/

"Y/N, you're so lazy," he rolled his eyes. I gave an innocent grin to him as he went to put the trays away. The others began to look at me and talk amongst themselves. About me ? Oh, God.

"You're dating Cheong-san, right?" Joon-yeong asked me. I felt my face tingle in embarrassment and I noticed that Su-hyeok was gone, but I was too focused on defending myself.

"What?! No! I'm not dating Cheong-san!" I blurted out.

I heard more whispering among them as I started to pick at my nails again.

"You idiots, I told you she's dating Gwi-nam," I heard a voice whisper rather loudly.

"Um...I'm not dating anyone ," I commented, before a few 'Oh' s came from the boys. I looked around for Cheong-san, seeing him standing with On-jo and I-sak. Slowly rising from my seat, I made my way to the three.

"What's up?" I looked at the two girls as I stood beside Cheong-san. On-jo hummed as I began to feel the kind of mood she was, and I nodded slowly, backing away from the conversation and waiting back at our lunch table.

I saw Cheong-san start walking with On-jo as he completely forgot about me and I audibly sighed, following the two from a short distance. They suddenly stopped and I rubbed my temples, feeling a migraine about to surface from annoyance.

I saw On-jo say something to Cheong-san before walking away, and from the half of his face that I could see, I could tell that he was disappointed, so I approached him.

"Cheong-san?" I called for his attention and he turned around, looking at me blankly.

"Hm?" he hummed, his eyes still on On-jo.

"Why did you invite me to your table to hardly talk to me?" I asked. "And what's wrong?" He sighed, looking at me with downhearted eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to talk to you about. And it's nothing important, trust me. I'm sure we'll forget about it in a little while. There are a lot more important things." I nodded understandingly.

"It's fine, Cheong-san. I understand you." I smiled at him warmly, but he just gave a small, forced smile. Whatever happened must've been bad, but I shouldn't pry - it's an annoying thing to do to someone.

Just as I saw Cheong-san begin to relax, I heard a commotion at the doors of the cafeteria and a bunch of students came rushing in. They were banging on the doors as if their lives depended on it, in fact. Obviously, when/if you see a ton of people screaming, and all running in the same direction, especially when they're banging on the doors so hard that they're beginning to crack, it's a human instinct to be scared. Who wouldn't be?

Cheong-san and I watched as people screamed and slammed onto the glass for any hope of entering, and I gripped onto Cheong-san's sleeve. Armed attacker? We might need to run and I don't want to be alone.

✑𝘨𝘸𝘪-𝘯𝘢𝘮'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I stared as tons of random people began to run to the doors of the cafeteria. 'Fuck, what's happening? Y/N's in here right?' I thought. Soon after the students started pounding on the glass door, it shattered into tiny pieces and they fell onto the floor in a pile. Whatever's happening must be life-threatening if they're being so extreme about this all.

I should be thinking about myself, but I can't stop thinking about whether or not Y/N is okay - if she was one of the people in the pile, or if she was safe in the canteen. I have to find her otherwise I'll only keep thinking about her. I began to run around the cafeteria, looking for her, but I just couldn't make out the faces of anyone I knew at all.

✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

stayed holding onto Cheong-san's sleeve until I saw the students break through the glass. A bunch of students ran into me and Cheong-san, and I held my shoulder in pain. 'Where's Gwi-nam?' I wonder, but Cheong-san and I get pushed under a table, landing on our backs.

After crouching down, Cheong-san and I saw the first monster. People being attacked. Hot red blood began to stain everywhere as I watched people's flesh get ripped out by the terrifying creatures. My hands trembled violently at the sight, and I thought about my friends - about Gwi-nam.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Notes:

(My book recieves updates on Ao3 before wattpad).

(edited on 9th aug 2022)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.7K 52
Taehyung-I cannot forgive myself for what happened nor can i change the very fact that it did happen what happened... So Jimin stop trying to change...
56.7K 1.7K 22
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥" - "𝐎𝐡 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
160K 5.9K 42
{: 𝑨𝑶𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"They are your classmates!!!??" -"I don't...
42.4K 1.3K 56
follows plot💕updating weekly 😍ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭best ff ever trust 🙏 *** YN Jang finally thought she would live a...