Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 30

2.2K 160 17
By slothsuga07

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Few moments ago ( before Aria and seol-ah taken to Hell)

Author pov

Hoseok was badly fall in the field as Jungkook is grinning seeing his miserable side..... Hoseok has locked them up in the house and put a spell on it so that even if he fail, Jungkook can't get inside the house...... Hoseok spit out some blood from his mouth as he gets up slowly and spread out his black wings......  He can't win this by physical fight then use more than that to finish him......

Hoseok: Now let's see who wins......

And with that he again attack Jungkook as Jungkook caught him by throat and slammed him into the field and step on his right wing.....

Jungkook: now, let's see how you use your dark powers after this......

He said as he used pressure to broke hoseok wing as hoseok screamed in pain...... Just then Jungkook was thrown away from here as Seokjin is Standing in front of hoseok.......

Seokjin: Nice to meet you again, I guess......

He said as his creepy smile is plastered in his face as he was about to step on hoseok throat just then hoseok hold his leg and made him fall and he step into his throat and started to chocking Seokjin......

Hoseok: she is mine... Only mine...... No one else.. just mine......

He said as he is tightly grabbed his neck and chocking him but that time someone just came in a Swift second and slammed hoseok in the wall.....  He was struggling to get out of taehyung grip as he put pressure more making the wall crack......

Taehyung: Put off the spell, you motherf***er.....

He said as he gritted his teeth and on the other hand, Jimin break one of Seokjin wing using his feet as Seokjin started to scream in pain......

Jimin: scream... Scream like that ..... I like to hear this..... Because of you all, I am not with her.... But soon I will.... She is my doll after all.....

He said as he is laughing seeing Seokjin condition as in far from them, Yoongi and Namjoon is looking at them.... They wanted to find those TXT but they want to find her first and Namjoon being bonded with her, he easily find her only to see this unnecessary drama of them... Killing each other like fools......

Yoongi: we should stop them or this won't lead us anywhere other than killing.....

He said as Namjoon look at them boiling in anger...... Bunch of fools...... He summoned his Ward from the hell that he can only used when their brothers are in despair or having conflicts with them...... They all forget that they have a invisible shackle around their neck, their sins......

He slammed his wand into the soil as the shackles of each of them started to appear on their neck and started to tighten it making them all leave what they are doing as they are all struggling to breath.......

He started to walk towards them and behind him Yoongi also appeared as other five is glaring at them......

Jungkook: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!! GET THIS THING AWAY FROM MY NECK!!!!!!

He screamed as he was about to go near namjoon but the grip of the shackle tighten making him fall in knees on field...... Hearing him, Namjoon scoffed.......

Namjoon: Do you really think killing each other like this will solve everything???  No.... F***king No.... She is Ours..... She is meant to be Ours.... If you fight like this, we will never be able to have her..... GET INTO YOUR SENSE, YOU IDIOTS!!!!!

He shouted at them as everyone slowly started to realize what is happening..... They all wanted her..... They were together, before..... They can again...... Namjoon has sensed that they are all now calm down..... But just then He feel dark energy from the house......... He looked at the house as hoseok said he put spell on there not to enter them then how can he feel this.... All of them look at the house as they can also feel... Just then hoseok said....

Hoseok - I have put spell on there how can they is dark energy......

He didn't waste anytime and put off the spell as he entered into the house along with them behind.... He goes to the room where Aria and seol-ah is ..... As he opened the door, he saw Aria was going inside a black hole as the tentacles tails are roaming onto the hole..... He was about to catch her but it got disappeared in a Swift second.......

Hoseok scream in frustration as all the things are going wrong......

Jimin: what is that?????

He asked as Namjoon give answer to that.......

Namjoon: tentacles..... But they can only be used by kings ... But we didn't summoned it.....

He said Seokjin who is still in pain as his other wing is broken by Jimin but still he managed to say.....

Seokjin: Then why this is here?? And why it took her????

He said as Yoongi started to think about it just then something clicked in yoongi mind .......

Yoongi: Something is wrong in Hell... Namjoon.... Something that we don't know yet ......

Yoongi said as hoseok remember something.... That royal witch said......

Tesa:YOU CAN'T DO THAT..... YOU CAN'T KILL ME....I AM A ROYAL WITCH..... KILLING A ROYAL WITCH HOLDS A VENOMOUS CURSE...... THE CURSE WON'T LEFT YOU EVEN AFTER YOU GOT ABOLISHED-

He remembered her words... Each and every
words that  he interupped.....

Hoseok: I killed the royal witch and with her bones I made the knife that can kill devil and  can make angel's power weak......

He said as hearing that Seokjin eyes got bigger as he move towards hoseok in rage and hold hoseok collar and shouted at him......

Seokjin: WHY THE FUCK YOU DO THAT??? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE???? THAT WENCH GOT OUT OF DARK PRISON AND NOW MAYBE RULING ON HELL AND SHE FUCKING GOT HER!!!! SHE IS OUR WEAKNESS....

He said as he glared at hoseok who just pushed him off from him.....

Taehyung: what is happening??? Will anyone tell us?? Who is she???

He said as Seokjin sighed and said.....

Seokjin: we don't have time for that chitchat..... We have to go to hell before it's too late.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Present time

They all arrived at the throne room as in coming here, Seokjin told them everything..... Who she is...... They look at the throne as in this stairs a girl in red dress is looking at the throne.... Her back is only showing to them..... As they are in their thoughts then they heard.....

Aria/Lilith: Welcome, brothers.......

The girl said as she turned around as they all saw Aria standing in front of them smirking at them..... But her behavior isn't like her.... Her wings one white and one black...... The red dress is hugging her body perfectly as she chuckled......

Aria/Lilith: Finally, the day has come..... By the way did you like the gift??? She offered her soul in exchange of saving her daughter..... Such a great mother she is....

She said as her eyes are black as she is slowly touching her face...... All of them clenches their fist ......

Aria/Lilith: I am thinking of keeping her as she has a good body pretty good vesel for me .... What do you say??

She said as she started to laugh... The laughing echoed in the whole throne room....

Seokjin: get out of her body... Lilith..... You can't win..... You can't defeat us... Because we are still king..... If you want to rule, you have to kill us... That's the rule..... But we are still here, alive in front of you .... And we will kill you.... Just mark my words.....

He said as she clenches her teeth in anger.....

Aria/Lilith: oh... Really??? But I have your weakness and that is her...... If you kill me than she will die too.... After all, she offered herself to me.... If this offer doesn't fulfill it's purpose then she will a remorseful soul who will wander around but never got happy.... If she reborn again, she will live a life worse than animal...... Then kill me.... Come on... Kill me...... I would love to see you all in this suffering for her.....

Smirking at her words she sat in the stairs and look at them...... Nobody knows what will happen.... Will they all die or they will kill her????

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Please comment a lot and share it on your message board......

After a long time I updated it.. I feel so happy yet sad... Only two chapters left for this series ending....

I started 2 BTS Fanfiction one is siblings one and other is BTS royal Fanfiction.....

Mafia brothers

Please read it.... I just updated few chapters... After this ends, I will focus on this book....

And

Queen Kim's Tale

Please read it.... It will also be updated after this series end... Give them the same amount of love that you give to this books.... I won't disappoint you.... That's a guarantee.....

And don't unfollow me after this series ends.... I know some of them are here because of this books ...

And don't dm me personally saying that if I write this smut because I have done it with my boyfriend...I am Muslim... Having physical relationship before marriage is considered as Haram..... Don't ask this kind of questions... I feel embarrassed.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.2K 54
(WILL BE UNDER EDITING) Love can be either sweet as candy or dangerous as a knife. But what if the love that you received have a combination of swee...
603K 63.9K 40
Seperti kebiasaan, rutin hariannya masih tidak berubah. Menunggu anak-anak asuhannya pulang. Cukup memenatkan, tapi ini pekerjaan yang dia pilih. Dal...
208K 8.6K 29
what will happen when y/n's uncle's will fall for her..... . . . . . wanna know then read...♡♡♡ started 2/5/22 dark ff mature content Ranking... ¤ #...
9K 766 10
( READ SEASON 1 MIN YOONGI "YOU ARE MINE") You thought your suffering is over after that incident... but how wrong you are!!! You don't even know som...