The Epic : In a different sit...

By Dr_Aim4

The epic Mahabharata thought in a different way... What if Karna and Pandavas got reunited? What if Draupadi... More

Acknowledgement
Character Sketch
Part 1 : The Truth
Part 2 : The Search
Part 3 : Known to younger clan
Part 4 : The unwelcomed welcome in Hastinapur
Part 5 : The Meet with Brothers
Part 6 : The Unfortunate Encounter
Part 7 : The Battle Of Truth
Part 8 : A Day With The Brothers
Part 9 : Love from the parents
Part 10 : Family Reunion
Part 11 : The Celestial Bond Of Friendship
Part 12 : Blooming Love
Part 13 : The Ceremony
Part 14 : The Impact Of War On Minds & Hearts
Part 15 : The War
Part 16 : Auspicious Occasion
Part 17 : The Danger Ahead
Part 18 : The Suspicion
Part 19 : The Danger Of the Forest
Part 20 : The Unparalleled Love
Part 22 : The Unison Of The Lovers
Part 23 : The Anger
Part 24 : The Swayamvar
Part 25 : The Worst Politics
Part 26 : The Choice And The Decision
Part 27 : The Division Of the Kingdom
Part 28 : The Meet With Duryodhan
Part 29 : The Winner
Part 30 : Marriage Plans
Part 31 : The Impending Danger
Part 32 : The War For Survival
Part 33 : Teased By Family
Part 34 : Pre-marriage Vibes
Part - 35 : Clearing Of Doubts
Part 36 - Entrance Of Narada
Part - 37 : Continuation Of Flashback
Part 38 : Thoughts
Part 39 : Confrontation
Part 40 : Plans For Fight
Part 41 : Emotional Battle
Part 42 : Planning Of War
Part 43 : Useless Banter Of Brothers 🤭
Part 44 : Mother-Son Convo
Part 45 : The Bonds
Sorry
Part 46 : Good News
Part 47 : The Fight
Part 48 : Naughty Childhood Of Krishna
Part 49 : Birth Of Krishna
Part 50 : Killing The Demons (Part 1)
Cover
Part 51 : Killing Of Demons (Part 2)
Part 52 : Krishna's Marriage
Announcement Of Marriage

Part 21 : The Realisation And Proposal Of Love

1.2K 52 29
By Dr_Aim4

Arjun : Bhratashree... What are you even doing? She loves you... Can't you see that?

Bheem : I don't have any feelings for her...

Arjun : Are you saying that to yourself Bhratashree? Everyone can see what you were doing in these days... You were smiling without any reason, competing with her on food and even behaving sweetly with her... Do you think that we are blind?

Bheem : Arjun I accept that I loved her... But what she did? She came here to push us into danger... She came here to take us to her kingdom and serve us as foods before her brother and subjects... I don't believe her words... This is just her trap to capture us...

Arjun : Bhratashree have you forgot what Gurudev had taught us? He had already mentioned about this forest and the demons that live here... The demoness named Hidimba comes and traps the humans into their kingdom and serve them as food... But Bhratashree in all these days have you ever seen her doing all these?

You were asleep yesterday but I was awake when Hidimba was taken away from us to her brother... I heard their conversation... And it was clear from what she said that she's reluctant to take us to her kingdom... Her brother was forcing her for that but still she thought of saving our life... Infact her brother said he will kill her but she...

Bheem : We need to save this forest and the subjects from this ruthless king... I'll fight with him and defeat Hidimb...

As he said those words, the family came there and as they heard it, they were happy...

Kunti : It is the duty of the prince to save his subjects and I'm proud to say that you're a responsible prince...

Bheem : Why to leave the demons free? It's better to kill them when they're a harm to human society...

Kunti : That's true Putra...

Bheem : I'll kill that demoness too...

Kunti : What are you saying Putra? She is the person who offered us our lives... How can you think of killing her too?

Bheem : But mata...

Kunti : No putra... She's a part of our family... She saced our lives without thinking about the consequences of her act... You should make her your queen Putra...

Bheem : Mata...

Kunti : That's an order Putra... She loves you... It's your duty to provide her happiness and share your life with her...

Bheem : If that's your wish then I'll oblige it Mata...

Nakul : As if you weren't willing to marry her, Bhratashree...

Bheem : Isn't your life dear to you Nakul?

Nakul : Obviously Bhratashree...

With all these, finally the family agreed and proposed for the marriage of Bheem...

Hidimba was very happy... From the moment she saw Bheem, her eyes wanted to see him more... The cells of her body craved for his touch and all she wanted was to serve him throughout her life... This feeling and craving for him increased day by day and though it was a shame for a demoness, she couldn't disagree that she loved him... Truly...

She was a princess... But still she loved Bheem without considering the fact that they were poor bramhins... For her, her husband's support and togetherness was all she ever wanted...

As soon as the marriage was proposed, Hidimba said that it was only possible if Bheem killed her brother Hidimb... That was the culture of their tribe...

Bheem agreed to her condition and urged her to take them to the kingdom... But Hidimba was reluctant... She knew her brother's strength... She didn't want Bheem to die a horrendous death in the hands of Hidimb...

It was evident that Hidimb was already angry with Bheem... The fact that his sister couldn't bring them to his kingdom made him more angry and Hidimba's love for Bheem and her support for his family acted like cherry on top of the cake... He, at that moment, was like a bomb, all set to blast and destroy Bheem...

Hidimba knew this and she knew that it was next to impossible to tackle a demon if he's angry... And here a simple human wanted to kill him... Hidimba was worried about all these...

Bheem saw her thinking something deeply and instantly understood her state of mind... He knew it was difficult for her to accept that a human can kill her... But he needed to do that... To get her... To marry her... He declared that he will find the way to the kingdom himself and started walking to find it...

Everyone followed him... Within a few minutes, he found the kingdom and entered inside... Hidimb was sitting with his subjects waiting for the arrival of the humans...

When they arrived, Hidimb's eyes shined... He ordered his subjects to start feasting on the other 5 while he fought with the 5th one and feast on him... Bheem got surprised... He never thought that his family would get in danger... Suddenly Arjun came up with a plan...

Arjun : Pranipat Maharaj... We're ready to become your feast... But isn't it a shame to know that the king himself is hungry while the others are feasting?

All the demons got into thinking with the words of Arjun...

Hidimb : But how can I keep my subjects unfed?

Arjun : In our culture, the kings are served as Gods... Without feeding them, how can we take food? It is a crime in our culture to eat before our King... Still if you all want to feed on us, we don't have any problem... Anyways Maharaj Hidimb is a king too and his orders will be followed...

Everyone again got into thinking... Then someone from among the subjects said that it is better that the king eats first... Hidimb agreed to it and called Bheem for a fight...

The fight began... And both of their strength amazed the other... Hidimb understood that it wasn't possible for a human to have this much strength and maybe he's someone else disguised as a human...

As the fight is going on, Bheem found Hidimb's strength decreasing... He found it easy to kill him after his strength decreased... The others were shocked with his strength... They got excited and bowed down to their new king...

Hidimba made him understand that they wanted to coronate him as their king and also marry her as per the rules of their tribe...

Bheem declared that he will do that soon... But before that he had a more important work...

He sent one of his subjects to Anga with a message that stated the ongoing events and an urge for the arrival of Karna on the auspicious ceremony...

Karna was very happy when he got the message... He immediately left for the kingdom with the messenger...

After a day's journey, Karna arrived... Till then the Pandavas had a great time having food and service from the subjects...

After Karna entered, he too got a great service which made his tiredness flow away... Karna also had a news which was a surprise for the Pandavas... Duryodhan was the new crown prince of Hastinapur...

The tribal priest declared an auspicious date just the day after for the marriage of the lovers... The family agreed to that... It was decided that the coronation would be on the next day while the marriage would commence on the next day...

With the arrangements going on in a full swing, the tribal people were indulged in many works to arrange everything properly... The family was served and taken care of by them too... Soon a stage was prepared for the coronation and the marriage to happen...

So... Finally the marriage is going to happen between the two lovers... Tune in to know what will happen after that... Will the tribals allow Bheem to leave for his kingdom or will they make him stay there and rule for his lifetime? Let's see what happens...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.3K 14
What if the princess of a powerful kingdom came to Karna while he was doing dann? What if she asked Karna to be her guru as dann? What if she playe...
5.2K 210 20
We all know the cruel fate of our yagyeseni but what if there was another girl along with yagyeseni who was shared among the pandavas . This is the s...
YudhistirSangini By Priya

Historical Fiction

65K 2.4K 59
the story of Samrat yudhistir........... what if he had someone in his life who's questions would make him realize that few things sh...
42.7K 2.9K 31
Time, the ruler of all, is a force that cannot be changed by anyone, not even gods or kings. It follows its own rules, and only the supreme power can...