When The Crow Calls Out[KNY f...

By Talkingdino467

Demon Slayers, although not noticed by the government, is an organization of well equipped swordsmen who brav... More

Chapter 1: Muscle Mice
Chapter 2: Hashira Meeting
Chapter 3: Hikaru L/n
Chapter 4: Outbursts
Ch5: The Butterfly Sisters
Thank you!!!
Ch6: Hotsprings!
Ch7: Assault
Ch8: Crows
Ch9: Genkei...
Ch10: Savior
Ch11: The Three Wives!
Ch12: Infinity Fortress
Ch13: Festival!
Ch14: Dango!
Ch15: The Snake and Flame
Ch16: We'll Meet Again.
Ch17: Worries...
Ch18: I'm Sorry
Ch19: Iguro
Ch20: Hypocrite
Ch21: The Swordssmith!
Ch22: Siblings
Ch23: Aiko-Chan!
Ch24: One Half Now Gone.
Ch25: Her Sun
Ch26: Ohagi!
(READ THIS!)
Ch27: The Snake and The Flame Return!
Ch28: Panic!
Ch29: We're Friends...
Ch30: The Crow and the Butterfly.
Ch31: Hotsprings Revisited!
Ch32: Shinjuro
Ch33: Training!
Ch 34: The Flame V. The Shadow!
Ch35: Tension Rising
Ch36: Two Weeks Later
Ch37: Origami
Ch38: Tall vs Short.
Ch39: A Pleasure
Ch41: What Is This?
Ch42: The Caged Confession
Ch43: Hello!
Ch44: Giyuu
Ch45: Progression
Ch 46: Reunion
Ch:47 To die or to love.
Ch49: The Painted House
50: To Save Those You Love
Ch51: Warmth in the Shadows.
Ch52: The Kiss
Ch:53 Death
Ch54: The knife

Ch40:

5K 299 539
By Talkingdino467

TW-  Acts of violence/ mentions of death/ gore (Not descriptive)/ Hints of loved ones loss/ grieving behavior.

"I'm sorry if my subordinate scared you, I'm sure you can tell he's not around humans much." The plume eyed man smiled, holding the wide-eyed girls trembling hand, "Come now...there's no need to be scared, I would just like to talk."

"Where am I?" She asked, trying to ignore how much she was sweating.

"That's not the topic of our conversation right now Y/n."

"I don't care I-"

He gripped her hand harsher, making her yelp as he darkened his face, "Just be a good girl and listen."

Feeling her hand being crushed she nodded quickly, and he eased up.

"Good." He smiled, "Now I'm sure your already aware of who I am."

"Your Muzan Kibutsuji..." She gulped, "The Demon King and leader of the Twelve Kizuki."

"Good, it seems were well acquainted then..."

"Do you...do you know who I am?"

He chuckled, "L/n Y/n, Second Master and Crow Master of the Demon Slayer Corps."

A bead of sweat ran down her face, "Yet I'm not dead."

He grinned, "You see, Mrs. L/n, I go for things in the long run." His face darkened a bit, "You see I could kill you now and gain nothing from it or...I could offer you a deal..."

Pulling her hand away, she shook her head.

His smile dissipated for a second before it picked back up, irk mark on his head, "I see you're not an idiot, that good, most humans are." He opened his eyes in a crazed manner, stepping towards her making her flinch, "Does my complexion look unhealthy to you? Is my ghostly pale? Do I look sickly to you? Do I look like I'm about to die?"

"We both know your form is a façade."

He smirked, "That's right, I am a being almost perfect to perfection...the only thing I require to reach that perfection now, is you."

He turned around and a door appeared, making her eyes widen in shock.

"Let's go for a walk." He said, stepping to the door that led to more wooden room space.

When she hesitated and didn't follow him, he stopped, turning around, giving her a bone chilling glare,

"I said. Follow. Me." He hissed

She felt a light tap on her back and turned to realize it was the demon from earlier. Biting down on her lip nervously she walked after the man, coming up just behind him as they walked out. Her e/c orbs widened as she realized it was a whole fortress made out of wooden floors, doors, lightless windows, and walls.

"You must know how frustrating it is not being able to do something." He said smiling, "Don't you Mrs. L/n."

"Oh please, drop the nice act. Get to the point, you told me you wanted something. What is it?" She hissed.

He chuckled, stopping in his tracks and turning to her. She coughed out in shock when he was suddenly infront of her, claws wrapped around her neck,

"You."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT ONE DAMN PERSON?! WHAT KIND OF PILLARS ARE YOU!?"

Kanroji squealed in terror as Hikaru tried lunging at the Serpent and Sound Pillars again, only to be held back by Rengoku and Mitsuri, who were struggling greatly to keep the boy back.

"Hikaru! Please!" Rengoku grunted, "Swordsman are not allowed to fight! Let's settle this civilly!"

"WAhhhhh! L/n-San, please stop!" Mitsuri cried out.

"Everyone calm down!" Shinobu ushered.

Iguro just glared at the Shadow Hashira while Tengen avoided eye contact.

"SHES GONE BECAUSE OF YOU SHITHEADS!" Hikaru seethed, his eyes widening like a feral dog. The two Pillars grunted in effort, trying to hold him back, "FUCK YOU, ILL FUCK YOU UP, YOU SHITFACES!"

Shinobu frowned, "L/n-San stop! What if Master hears you!?"

Hikaru sawed his teeth together, mumbling, "I'll kill you....I'll kill you...I'll kill you..."

Giyuu sighed quietly at his friends crazed state.

"Namu-Amidabutsu....Y/n-San would not be too happy about your actions right now Hikaru... Namu-Amidabutsu..." Gyomei cried, rubbing his prayer beads together.

"Please what would she do, she's probably dead by now." A gruff voice spat.

Everyone turned their heads in shock to Shinazugawa who was leaning against the Masters Estate.

"What." Hikaru said bluntly.

"She was a nice person yea but let's face it, she was kidnapped by a fucking demon, she's screwed. She could barely pick up a sword."

Rengoku and Mitsuris heals dug into the ground as Hikaru lunged at the Wind Pillar. The half and half haired man practically dragged them over a few feet,

"You...you wanna say that again shitface?"

Sanemi grunted, keeping his face and eyes out of sight from everyone, "Just accept it..."

"No Y/n-Chan is strong! Shell be back soon! I know it!" Mitsuri cried out, "Don't worry L/n-San!"

"Yes! She has a strong sense of justice and spirit! A true burning flame! She will be home soon!" Rengoku proclaimed.

"Plus, if she isn't..." Mitsuri added on, "Who will look after the crows!?"

"That correct! While Hikaru is an amazing Pillar, he cannot handle that great responsibility!" Rengoku yelled.

Sanemi scoffed, "So what? Well just find a new person, someone who's good with animals and stuff like that..."

"So...you just want to replace her?" Hikaru mumbled.

Sanemi tched, "What else? She's probably rotting in a ditch somewhere right now. Just face it, we need a new person and if its not you then someone else. Then well do better, make sure they're not kidnapped. We just need a person...less useless."

Mitsuri yelped as she fell on her face, the force that kept her up now gone. Rengoku let go of the now still Hikaru, helping his old student up.

"How disappointing." Hikaru spat.

Everyone looked at him.

"My sister thought of you as her friend Sanemi, as soon as she comes back, I'll have to tell her otherwise."

Everyone watched as Hikaru turned away beginning to leave the garden.

"But Hikaru! The meeting it's-!" Kanroji was cut off by Gyomei putting a hand on her back.

"Its fine child, let him go...he just needs to think..."

Sanemi scoffed, standing fully up, "I don't know why your so insistent on her being alive."

Hikaru stopped, pausing for a moment before grumbling something.

"Come on bub." Sanemi smirked, "Speak up now!"

The Shadow Pillar turned, making Sanemi get chills as he looked him dead in the eye, "If only there was someone who loved you Shinazuagawa."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"My blood will not give you what you want."

"Your ancestor did eat the flower, didn't he?"

"You ate it too." Y/n tilted her head.

Muzan huffed, obviously unamused, "Yet unlike you, I can't walk in the sun, and unlike me you cant even lift a sword."

She stared at him, "Why are you not eating me yet then?

"Hm?"

"I'm sure you've come to the theory that if you eat me, you'll be able to walk in the sun. So why am I not dead?"

"Do you really wish to die that quickly?"

She stared at him, "Do you wish to turn me into a demon?

"Both of those would be wasteful options."

"How? If you eat me, you'd be able to kill in the daylight too. You'd be unstoppable. If you turned me into a demon, I might be able to walk in sunlight."

"Whose side are you on here?" He smirked, "While both of those are valuable options, if I turn you into a demon or eat you, I wouldn't be able to get any vital information out of you." He glanced at her, "Why do you think I haven't wiped out the corps yet?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm close to perfection Y/n, I'm practically a god. So, tell me, with all the power I wield, why wouldn't I have attacked the corps yet? In the dead of night, when I have the advantage."

She sucked in a breath, "You don't know where the headquarters is, do you?"

"You're such a smart girl." He smiled, bring both of his hands up to hold her face gently, "That's why I need you Y/n, for information. You're the Master of the crows which means you've known practically everything, that can be very useful."

"Like I would ever help you." She spat in his face. She flinched when she felt something sharp poking the sides of her face, slowly looking over she saw his nails threatening to dig into her skull.

"Who says you have a choice?" He chuckled, "Do you really think I'll just let you walk away? It took quite awhile for me to find you Y/n..." His eyes widened as he leaned closer to her, she shivered as his crimson red eyes stabbed into her, "You can't just refuse me so easily."

She winced as a nail scratched her, "Still why not just turn me into a demon? You could get information much easier when you can control me right?"

He sighed annoyed, "So persistent...honestly you'd think you wanted to be turned...Demons tend to forget their past lives when my cells get inserted into them, therefore you wouldn't be able to remember any useful information."

"Still the fact you think I'll tell you anything is stupid."

"True...though on my part." He tilted his head, "I may just need to give you a little persuasion."

"What is the value of life to you?"

He froze, eyes turning wide.

"You've killed so many, for what reason?"

He scoffed, looking at her like she was scum on his shoes, "Are you really asking that?"

"When you kill do you feel anything?"

He sighed exasperated.

"Anything excitement, joy, or amusement?"

" I killed the doctor who saved my life when I was human, the one who turned me, and I felt nothing."

"Then do you really just kill all those people just so you can live an eternal life, to become stronger?"

"I gave you too much credit, you're denser than I thought. Of course, that's why I do it. But also..." He smirked, leaning to whisper in her ear, "I got pretty bored."

She shivered but bit her tongue, "Is that supposed to make me scared."

He just smiled, leaning away from her.

"You very far from perfection." She stated point blank, looking the man in the eyes.

He widened his eyes in shock.

"The farthest in fact."

A vein popped in his head, "Do you know who you're talking too?"

"You're not even the most indestructible thing ever, you'll die at one point. I'm sure of that." She said boredly.

What the hell, he irked. What was the sudden change in her personality!?

"You see the only true indestructible things in this universe are the ambitions and thoughts of humankind." She smiled, "The dreams humans think of and wish for can never die down. They get carried one person to the next."

"Oh please." The man scoffed, "Humans are pathetic creature, most of them give up on their dreams before they even try."

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean they're still there."

He hummed.

"You've tried to kill of the demon hunters for generation but have always failed. Do you ever wonder why that is?"

He irked.

"Because all the people you've hurt, all the people you've killed, all the people who you've so carelessly pushed aside, had only had one goal since you're meeting." She grabbed his hands on her cheeks, gripping into them. Voice transforming into a sultry tone, "They're dream, their ambition, was to kill you."

"Yet I still-"

"Don't interrupt me. You'll let me finish speaking."

Muzan clenched his jaw but held back his rage.

"Humans are harsh creatures, though weak compared to you, they don't forgive easily. And you, Muzan, you've done too many sins in the past for them to just let go of them. In a sense you've awoken a creature from its slumber, a monster, that won't go back to sleep." She smirked, a dangerous glint in her eyes, "Until. It. Kills. You." Chuckling, leaning herself into his hand. Eyes looking up at him dangerously, "You're no god, not even close to perfection."

"And who are you to say that?" He hissed.

She stared at him.

He chuckled, "Who's your god than? That idiot who runs the corps?"

"Don't insult him." Y/n spat, "If anyone's close to perfection then its him not you!"

"Is that right?" He taunted, "and what will happen if I kill him, will I be closer to perfection than?"

"No..." She smirked, "Pieces of filth like you could never be close to perfection, much less a god. Why don't you just burn in hell already huh? I know no one's waiting for you down there or anywhere else but-"

She choked in a gasp as he wrangled a hand around her neck, lifting her in the air,

"You damn humans, you think you can just say want you want to me?!"

She struggled, coughing out for air before gritting her teeth and looking at him, "Even if you kill me and him, you'd do nothing to the Core! Infact-!" She choked before laughing, "You'd just make them want to work harder to kill you!" She smirked, "I look forward to seeing you in hell, Muzan. Because, once you kill me. The slayers will surely..." Her face darkened, smirk curling up onto her lips, "Make sure you burn in the deepest pits of hell."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
107K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
277K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
781K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...