Demon Slayer: The Dragon Brea...

By IronDragon19

Y/N is one of the last dragon breather that can use each of the five elements in each form. During his journe... More

Chapter I: Breathe calmly
Chapter II: Final selection
Chapter III: Journey begins
Chapter IV: Friends or foes
Chapter V: Unexpected Companions
Chapter VI: Umm...do you need directions?
Chapter VII: Recovering time
Chapter VIII: Fire meets webs
Chapter IX: Dragon vs Spider
Chapter X: The butterfly mansion
Chapter XI Rehabilitation training
Chapter XII: Lord of the land or a guardian spirit of the land?
Character Bio (Not a chapter)
Tain Arc Chapter I: Meeting The Flame Hashira
Train Arc Chapter II: Sweet Dreams
Announcement (not a chapter)
Train Arc Chapter III: Waking Up In Worst Time
Train Arc Chapter VI: Worst Train Ride Ever...
E.D. Arc Chapter I: Witnessing of the Dragon
E.D. Chapter II: Meet the former Flame Hashira
E.D. Chapter III: Too loud
E.D. Chapter IV: Dragon meets a wha?
E.D. Chapter V: The lowest upper moon
E.D. Chapter VII: God vs demons vs ???
E.D. Chapter IV: Awakening Gift
While we wait (Not a Chapter+bonus)
Blacksmith Arc Chp 1: Upper Ranks Gathering
B. Arc Chp 2: Awaken From Coma
B. Arc Chp 3: The blacksmith village
B. Arc Chp 4: To The Great Forge
B. Arc Chp 5: Fury of the Dragon
B. Arc Chp 6: A New Dawn

E.D. Chapter VI: Another One?!

1.2K 36 30
By IronDragon19

Previously on the Demon Slayer Story...

Y/N gets ready as Daki attacks with her belts.

Y/N: Black dra-

In an instant Tengen came from behind and slashes the belts and appears in front of them.

Tengen: Hey, isn't that Nezuko Kamado?

Y/N: What the hell took you so long!? Next time stay together dumbass!

Tengen: 💢💢 'Now I want to punch him...'

The scene then faded to black. We now see Tanjiro holding Nezuko as she's trying to break free while Tengen is checking them.

Y/N: How long will it take to calm her down to her senses!?

Tanjiro: I don't know but this is new!

Tengen: I see that she's becoming a flashy demon.

Tanjiro: When did you get here?

Tengen: Angry. All that fancy talk in front of your master and you two let her wreck havoc like this? No one said she can become a Flashy demon!

Tanjiro: Confused. Huh!?

Y/N: First we have a upper moon rank demon, then Nezuko went all berserk while you were gone, and now your talking about being some stupid flashy stuff!? You seriously pick the worst timing.

Tengen: Shouting. Shut it! I just save the victims that were in a brink of death before I got here so what's the big idea!

Y/N: Well I'm sorry but right now we got bigger problems.

Daki: You're a hashira right? I've been here waiting for a hashira.

Tengen: Shut up, I'm not talking to you. So get lost. You're not a upper rank demon, since you're too weak. So you're not the one I've been searching for.

Y/N: She's still a demon.

Tengen: still weak.

Y/N: For a low upper moon rank.

They both nod

Daki: Come again? How dare you speak to m-

Suddenly her head fell off as her body fell on to her knees.

Daki: Huh?

Y/N:...OK I gotta admit it, that was a flashy way to kill.

Tengen: The fight is not over. To Tanjiro. So get her under control.

Y/N: Everyone get out of here and warn everybody else that it's not safe here.

Everybody ran out of the building and just then Nezuko kicks the floor again enough to jump out of the window along with Tanjiro as they both fell on the ground.

Y/N: Tanjiro!

Tanjiro: I'm all right. Go help Uzui while I get her under control!

Y/N: Got it!

Short time skip

Nezuko finally calm down after crying by Tanjiro singing lullaby and she fell asleep once again. Meanwhile back Y/N and Tengen.

Y/N: I think she finally calm down.

Tengen: Good, now let's get going finding the other demon.

Y/N: Right-

Daki: Where do you two think you're going, get back here! I can't believe you had the gall to behead me! You guys are going to pay for this you hear me!

Tengen: Sigh. Will you just shut up already? You've been nothing but unflashy so drop dead.

Y/N: How is she still speaking with her head cut off anyway?

Daki: Don't give me that crap! I'm stronger than any of you, ask your three sword idiot there.

Y/N: OK if she was stronger we'd be dead already.

Daki: I'm an upper rank! So what makes you think I'm not stronger!?

Tengen: Sorry but you can't be an upper rank.

Y/N: She's probably just pretending to be an upper rank just to be flashy.

Daki: I'll have you know that I'm a upper six!

Tengen: Then why are you holding your severed head right now? Did your brain exploded or what?

Y/N: I say we find a goal and kick her head to it.

Tengen: Huh, that's one way to be flashy.

Daki: I can hear you two! Just because I'm like this doesn't mean I lost yet! I'M A UPPER RANK DEMON AND I'M GOING TO GET STRONGER!-

Tengen: Don't care didn't ask.

Y/N: Seriously, you're starting to make me feel bad for you. just disintegrate peacefully.

She then started to cry and whining about being an upper rank and her head severed which is starting to confuse both of them until she shouted.

Daki: ONIIIEEEE CHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Suddenly something emerged out of her skin revealing to be another demon.

Y/N: Another demon!?

Tengen: Go for the neck!

They both wasted no time and went directly to the demon's neck but everything went so fast as they both miss.

Y/N: 'What the hell? That just happened so quicker than-'

???: Come one now, there's no use crying about it now.

They both turned around and saw the demon reattached daki's head back.

Demon: Can you even reattach your own head by yourself? You sure aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Y/N: 'This must be her brother. Is he the real reason she's still alive even Tengen beheaded her?'

The demon also healed her face as he comforts her. Just when Y/N is about to attack while their still distracted, Tengen stopped him.

Tengen: Y/N stay back!

He went for the attack but fails again leaving him a small cut on his head by the demons dual scythes which is made out of blood demon.

Demon: Huh, not bad. You stopped my attack even though I was going for the kill. Good for you man. Lucky you man.

He then talks about Tengen appearance on how he's a good looking and envy him yet still wants to drop him dead and he's scratching his body too much. This gave Y/N the opportunity to slash his neck but then he turned around and saw Y/N as he's on his guard and Y/N saw his eyes that shows the same rank as Daki.

Demon: That face of your is nice too. So young yet so nice looking. Though I bet you're wearing that scarf to hide your scar on your face. I definitely envy you.

He scratches his own skin once again enough that there's blood.

Demon: I'll definitely kill you in a most agonizing way that's for sure. For looking good.

Y/N: Wait your a demon.

Demon: Meaning what?

Y/N: Meaning, that you can just change your appearance, your sister can do that. Why can't you?

Demon:...

Tengen:...

Daki:...

Y/N:....you know what, let's just kill each other...

Demon & Tengen: Yeah...

Daki stops him by calling his name Gyutaro and then told him that it wasn't just those two. There were more and they kept bullying him which made him angry.

Y/N: That snitch...

Gyutaro: Oh I see what's happening now. What you two did to her was unforgivable for sure. My sweet little sister was doing her best and you guys bullied her. Now I'll have to massacre people like you. I'll show now mercy because my name is Gyutaro!

Gyutaro throws his scythes at each of them. Tengen parry it while Y/N dodges it. The scythes then came right back like a boomerang.

Y/N: 'This must be his blood demon art. Creating weapons by turning his blood to solid material.'

Gyutaro: I envy you two, being a bully yet protecting those humans. In their eyes you guys are their saviors aren't you? I bet having their affection and gratitude has no bounds huh?

Tengen: Well yeah, I'm a flashy glamorous ladies man so that's a no-brainer. I even have three wives no less.

Y/N & Gyutaro:.....Did you just say you have three wives!? Are you kidding me!?

Gyutaro: GRRRAAAAWWWRRR THAT'S UNFORGIVABLE!! Blood demon art... Flying blood sickles!

Y/N: 'Oh crap.'

Gyutaro then swings his weapon throwing slashes of blood like blades. Y/N quickly cuts the floor to make a hole and jumps down while there were explosion from Tengen.

Y/N: 'Damit his blood demon art is almost like my 5th form!'

Gyutaro: You're not getting away that easily! Bend. Flying blood sickles.

He controls the blood slashes to attack Y/N and Tengen where they both block and parry them.

Y/N: How the hell are we supposed to kill a demon what survives from a severed head!?

Tengen: The brother could be the main unit! Either way, we'll have to severed both of them! Jump out now!

Y/N was confused until he saw Tengen holding marble size explosions and toss them to the second floor. Before that, Y/N jumps out of the window and landed next to Inosuke and a yellow blond lady whos sleeping. Inosuke was surprise to see Y/N.

Inosuke: Y/N!?

Y/N: Inosuke? And...Tilt his head. Who's she?

Inosuke: That's senatsu you idiot!

Y/N: Eh Zenitsu!? Why's he dressing like a girl!?

Inosuke: Never mind that, where's the god of festival!?

Y/N: He's fighting the demons. Hell there were two of them. Worst, they're both upper ranks.

Inosuke was shock to hear it until they heard the explosion again and they all ran inside. Meanwhile Tengen manage to severed Daki head once again but not Gyutaro.

Gyutaro: Even as we speak, we're getting closer to closer to your inevitable death aren't we?

???: Are you sure about that?

They all saw Inosuke and Zenitsu making a entrance.

Inosuke: Or did you forget about me? It is I lord Inosuke along with my trusty minion.

They saw Zenitsu sleepwalking.

Gyutaro: Who the hell are these two idiots?

???: Isn't it obvious?

Gyutaro: Huh?

Y/N and Tanjiro made an entrance from above and landed next to Tengen with Y/N blindfold on and he held out his hand.

Y/N: We're the Legend of Sanniiiiiiins!

Tengen: Grinn. Talk about a flashy entrance. That's what I like to see!

As they're ready to fight, the real battle begins. the scene then faded to black.

-End of E.D. Chapter VI-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 945 74
An alternate take of the canon story where, Tanjiro has learned Sun Breathing, the Kamado family lives, Nezuko becomes a Demon Slayer, Zenitsu master...
4K 112 20
Tanjiro is a slayer of brightness, his family was murdered by non other than the Demon King, seeking out revenge Tanjiro goes upon a journey to cure...
37.9K 1.6K 47
Shoto Todoroki was fighting along with his father when he was pushed out of the way of an attack, which lead him to fall into a portal to the world o...
157K 4.4K 22
You were a 20 year old woman, you were a demon slayer with your own type of breathing technique. Lava breathing, people mistake it to fire, or sun br...