kissing booth - sturniolo tri...

By heartsfortai

your best friends brothers were always off limits but a secret wouldn't hurt? based on the kissing booth! More

cast
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
they reacted to my story.
update.

5

11.6K 74 129
By heartsfortai

y/ns pov

it's the day of the party, everyone from our school is invited.

i woke up early-ish, 2pm?

i got up and walked into my bathroom, i hopped in the shower. i washed myself and hopped out, i wrapped a towel around myself and started to do my skin care.

after i had brushed my teeth, showered, done my skin care, put my hair into a bun and got dressed into sweats and a jumper i decided to finally go downstairs.

i walked into the kitchen and sat at my island as my mom prepares my breakfast which was actually a late lunch.

"late night?" my mom asks.

"i went to bed at 5am, i was playing imessage games with nick." i explain giggling.

my mom hands me some waffles with ice cream and fruit on them and passes me a knife and a fork.

"thank you." i say before cutting up the waffle.

i finish eating the waffle when there's a knock at the door.

"y/n get it!" my mom yells as i run towards the door.

i open the door and it's a sweaty, out of breath, nick, holding a bag of clothes.

"matt refused to drop me off." he says,

"nick why are you here?" i ask,

"you forgot?" he asks,

"what? no, of course not." i say, sarcastically.

"you did," he says before continuing, "i'm getting ready here!"

"oh right!" i reply as he pudge me aside and walks in.

my mom greets nick and then we go up to my room.

"can i use your shower?" he asks as i open my bathroom door,

"be my guest." i say as he walks in my bathroom and showers.

i look at the time and it's five pm, what the hell?

nick comes out of the bathroom, all dressed.

i take my hair out of the bun, it's still wet. i start drying my hair and then i dry nicks. i finish drying nicks hair and then i start my makeup.

i do; mascara, pink eyeshadow, eyebrows, eyeliner, foundation, concealer, etc. in other words, i went all out.

i finish my makeup and curl my hair and then i put on my dress.

the dress really complemented my figure, i looked great. i put on my high heels and my jewellery. i was ready.

"matt just texted me, he's outside." nick says as i take off my high heels to walk downstairs.

"why'd you put them on just to take them off?" nick asks,

"would you rather me fall down the stairs?" i ask sarcastically as he rolls his eyes.

i say goodbye to my mom and we go to leave before she yells,

"don't drink too much!"

"i won't!" i call back before leaving.

nick gets in the passenger seat and dabs matt up, i sit in the back and dab matt up and eventually we're on our way.

nicks pov

"we're here!" matt says getting out of the van.

y/n puts her shoes on and we head inside our house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 211 26
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ tw: there may be some sensitive topics in some stories. โš ๏ธ NO SMUT! โŒ all made by me <3
62.6K 396 20
two best friends that don't even realise they're falling in love, until...
510K 8.6K 59
in which! he's fighting the continuously growing feelings he has for one of his closest friends. or in which! she realizes she has feelings for...
68.1K 1.6K 38
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...