30

y/ns pov

the last few weeks before chris left, we spent every second of every minute together,up too the very last second. we walked into the airport and i walked as far as i could with him until he had too go.

"goodbye." i said as tears formed in my eyes.

"come on y/n. don't say it like that." he says placing his bag on the floor.

"i'll see you soon and you can come visit." he starts as i look into his eyes.

"and we will make this work." he says.

"okay stop." i say giggling.

"don't say anything. i just wanna be with you for a few seconds more." i say, my vision going blurry.

"you are cute when you're bossy." he says as he giggles.

"and don't turn back for a final wave, i dint want to be some crazy bitch breaking down." i say as he laughs loudly.

chris kisses me on the lips and we say goodbye, it's his time to go and i'm scared to be alone. he picks up his bag and gives me a final hug before leaving to go on the escalators and then whatever else. he walks onto the escalator and turns around, he gives a final wave to me and i break down as he turns around walking away. i get an airport snack and leave the airport. this is gonna be hard...

that's the end of this book!
please don't forget too vote on your favourite chapters!
i might make a second book continuing on from this, let me know!
thank you for reading!