13

y/ns pov

my house was only 10 minutes away so i decided to walk back, i got my stuff out of their van first though. i said my goodbyes and started walking home, wondering if mine and chris' kiss meant anything to him then i remembered, just before i left i saw chris talking to a girl. damn, it really meant nothing.

chris pov

our kiss was magical, amazing. i've liked y/n for years i just don't want nick to go all psycho.

i was talking to this girl called cynthia, she was lost so i was telling her where to go when i saw y/n run off, fuck.

i finished explaining to the girl and then walked over to my brothers.

"i'm just going to meet my friends, i'll text you when to pick me up matt!" i say before running to where y/n would go too, i knew she wouldn't go home.

me and y/n have always had deep conversations, almost every time she was upset we'd go to our place as friends and talk about deep shit, i guess that's where i'm headed.

the rain started to pour, y/n was only in a dress.

y/ns pov

i headed to mine and chris' place, i was walking now when i heard someone running behind me. shit. i'm gonna die.

"y/n, take my jacket!" chris orders me, i do.

"and now get on my back!" he says, absolutely not. i just stand there.

"come on y/n, you know my mom and yours will kill me if i leave you." he says, fine.

"okay!" i say confidently as if i'd not been standing there two seconds ago regretting even thinking i would.

i jump onto chris' back and he starts walking to our place, the rain begins to get even heavier.

as i was holding onto chris, i couldn't stop thinking about why i had lied to nick, i should've just told him.

"the rains getting too heavy come on!" he pulled my hand and we ran into a little glass hut.

who knows if chris wanted to kiss me ever again, that didn't matter though because i still wanted to kiss him.

he ran his hand through his hair and looked out into the distance, we were about 2 metres away, i stared at him and couldn't resist. he put his arm above his head and held the walls of the glass hut.

"if we wait on this rain maybe we'll be fine walking back." chris says.

i run over to chris and pull him into me, kissing his lips for the third time tonight, he pulled away. fuck.

he stared at me and i stared at him nervously, what have i done.

he pulls me in again and i just kiss back, until i pull away.

"chris we can't be doing this, nick." i say,

"what about him?" he says and pulls me in again.

"wait, no. i can not just be one of the other girls you kiss on the down low." i say, i've messed up, again.

"is that what you think of me?" he asks with a disappointed look plastered on his face.

"it's what everyone thinks of you..." i say taking a deep breath out.

it goes silent for a few seconds before he opens his mouth.

"you wanna know the truth then?" he says, i just stare at him.

"you are the only girl that doesn't end in a bad argument." he says,

"and it's driving me insane, it's one of the things i like about you." he continues,

"you're amazing, kind, beautiful, but you are never afraid to say the truth." he boosts my ego.

"and i thought i was just you're brothers annoying best friend." i say as chris smirks,

"do not say it!" i say,

"you're that too!" he says it anyway, we laugh.

"listen i don't even know what this is, i love hanging out with you, it always just feels right." he says, he's nervous.

"i'm so confused." i say as he places his lips on mine again.

"did that make it clear to you?" he asks, i giggle.

"no i think we should try again." i place my lips back on his.

we kiss for a while until a flashlight shines on us.

"security!" a man yells,

"oh my god, chris we're gonna die!" i yell.

"is that you chris?" the man asks, it's not security.

"i thought i told you to stop bringing girls here!" the man says.

"what?" i say walking to the door of the hut,

"take me home!" i yell, i throw him his jacket back and walk out of the hut.

i'm cold, i run back in.

"i'm still annoyed at you but i am freezing cold." i say grabbing the jacket back and walking back out.

"take me home! now!" i yell as he follows behind me.