Few and Far Between (Gojo x F...

By blancocloud888

You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the... More

A/n
Birthday Intervention
New Student
Cursed Tools
Kin Jewels
Coalesce
Saved By the Bell
Habitation
Hungry
Not Welcome
Neoteric
Kent, Amari, Elliot's profiles
Nobara Isn't An Idiot
Boys
Girls
Breakfast
Lotus - Azalea
Finish What You Start
Pro Tem Solo
Healing
Meeting Sukuna Ryomen
Y/n's House
Deduction
Recur
The Roast Session
An Experience
You Better Watch Out
The Audacity
Keep Going
Unfettered
Xerces
Close
A Night to Remember
It Takes Two
Next Level
Extreme Games
Troublemaker
Closer
The More You Know
Not Over Yet
Sukuna the Menace
Behind
This Day
Tricks and Treats
Second times a charm
Where Is My Mind
Interested
As Promised
Turning Out
Assurance
A/N
Spill
Rejected
Wake Me Up
The Favorite
Yoru
Sea Urchin
Old School

Aboriginal

164 9 52
By blancocloud888

This chapter will follow the first mission of the anime, NOT the one in Roppongi, the one after that.

(This first paragraph is kinda like a recap)

You were officially admitted into Jujutsu Tech. After training, Gojo introduced you to the other first years. It was a little embarrassing because you were like three years older than the others, but everyone starts somewhere right? Even though you guys were only a few years apart, in the short time you knew them, they felt like younger siblings.

You opened your eyes and stared at the ceiling above you. It was quite early in the morning. If you were to look out the window, it would still be dark outside. You didn't check the time, you just lay there in silence. The silence surrounding you was disrupted as you felt your phone vibrate. You used your hand to search the surface of your sheets for the buzzing device alerting you to a notification. You finally found it, grasping it in your hand and bringing it above your face. Your eyes squinted as the screen lit up and turned on. Your eyes soon adjusted and you swiped your finger to unlock the screen.

*1 message from Itadori(yaki) 👄👈🏽😈*
-20 minutes ago-

"Hey Y/n! I just wanted to let you know we have a mission today. I hope you got enough sleep, I'm so happy you are coming with us today! It's your first mission! I hope you got all the rest you needed since the incident. Get ready as soon as possible, we are leaving soon."

*1 message from NobaBoba🧋💙*
-15 minutes ago-

"Y/n! We are leaving soon. Hurry up and get ready!"

*1 message Sushiguro🍣 *
-2 minutes ago-

"Uh. Nobara told me to text you...get up..."

"Hm? What are they talking about?" You spoke aloud to yourself.

All of you guys got along pretty easily since the first time you met each other. Even though you loved all of them, Megumi was the one you bonded with the most.

He empathizes with me on Gojo. We bond over the great deal of irritation he causes for the both of us.

You were staring at your phone not processing any of the messages. Your phone began to vibrate in your hand once again.

Who's calling me?

You read the caller ID.

"My 13th reason 🔪🖕🏻🤏🏼"

(🤏🏼= small dick)

"Ugh." You answered it and put it on speaker. Gojo was the type to blast the fuck out of your ears on a phone call just to piss you off. You were smart not to hold it up to that area. You placed the phone on your lap.

"HEY SLEEPY HEAD! HOW'S IT GOING?!" He yelled into the phone mic.

You groaned and spoke with annoyance and jadedness. "Gojo, why are you calling me?"

"Ahh well I'm away on business today. The other first years are telling me that you aren't waking up or something. I'm getting texts that you aren't answering your phone so I'm assuming you were asleep."

"Oh? Well I'll get up soon."

"Get up now, everyone's wondering where you are!"

You looked back at your text messages. "Ohh that's what they were talking about. I'll get ready now. Thank you for calling me."

"No problem darling."

"You know I don't like being teased with that name idiot!"

He chuckled at your words. "What can I say? It's funny when you get mad, It's funnier when you try to kill me if I push your buttons too much. Keep that fire you got going Y/n."

"You're telling me you want me to continue having a death wish out for you?"

"Hahaha nooo silly. You are aware I'm the strongest sorcerer out there, but you aren't afraid of me at all. Keep that energy for any future missions. Stay safe while I'm gone please, we have a date soon so you better be alive when I get back."

You picked up the phone and put your mouth right next to the mic. "IT'S NOT A DATE!!"

"That's what they all say."

"YOU LITTLE-

He ended the call before you could finish your sentence. You clenched your phone tightly in your fist out of anger and threw your covers off of you. "The nerve of that snowman!!" You put on your uniform and got yourself ready for the mission.

As you were finishing, you heard a knock on your door. "Yea yea I'm coming!!" You began to shove your shoes on. Gojo always knew how to ruin your morning. It was kind of your fault for your anger issues and he used your short temper against you.

"Was it Gojo?" A voice said from behind the door. It was Megumi.

You let out an audible sigh. "Yep!" You finished getting ready and opened the door a minute later.

"You ready?" He asked you.

"Yea."

And with that, you guys walked out of the building, meeting up with Ijichi and the others. Ijichi drove you guys to the place and he gave you the rundown of things and some information about the curse inside.

You had been working on controlling your cursed energy with Gojo ever since training. You hadn't found a cursed technique of your own yet. No luck...so even though you had cursed energy, you couldn't do much. So you carried the black blade that Megumi showed you a few days prior. You had to give the polearm back to Gojo so he could give it back to Maki. You still didn't know who she was though.

Why am I on this mission if I can't do anything useful? Probably for experience purposes.... There are people inside that needed saving? Kind of suspicious that they would send us but whatever they say goes I guess.

Itadori looked at everyone. "Fushiguro, Kugisaki, L/n. We'll save them, the people inside."

All of you guys agreed and headed inside as Ijichi put a veil over the area.

So, we have to check and see if there are people alive inside. We're not sure if there is anyone in there to begin with, let alone if they're still alive or not. You thought to yourself.

As soon as you got into the building, Megumi threw his arm out. "Hold on."

Everyone looked up at the ceiling with a look of disbelief on their faces.

"What the hell is this?!" Kugisaki inquired as she ogled at the ceiling above you guys.

"What's going on here? I thought this was only a two-story dorm building?" You said to everyone. The group shared the same stupefaction countenance as you all alternated glances at each other. I've never seen anything like this before..what the actual fuck. Did Gojo slip something into my yogurt before he left somehow?

You looked at Fushiguro who was gazing at the ceiling in fear. He then gasped and turned around. "THE DOOR!"

"It's gone!!" You yelled out.

Nobara started freaking out. "We just came from that door a second ago."

Her and Yuji weirdly began walking in a circle saying "What do we do? What do we do?" as you stared at them blankly. "It's a major problem."

"You'll be fine." Megumi said in a calm voice. "The dog remembers the scent of the entrance." The fear faded from their faces and they gave the white dog love and praise which caused Megumi to get irritated. "Stop playing around!"

You guys continued to walk farther into the abyss of death. You guys went into a room and found people lying there. The scene was...disgusting and you held yourself back from gagging at the sight of it.

Things got worse when Itadori said we should take the body back with us. Megumi pulled Yuji back by his hoodie and they started arguing. Soon enough, their exchange escalated. They were both grabbing each other's uniform collars and getting in the other one's face.

You've gotta be kidding me..we can't be arguing at a time like this... You thought.

"How are you going to feel when someone you save goes on to kill someone else later?" Megumi spoke in a harsh tone toward Yuji.

"Why'd you bother saving me then!?" Itadori snapped back at him.

Megumi glared at him in silence. You were going to take the chance to try to say something but Nobara stepped in.

She raised her voice at them. "You both need to cut it out! UGH! What the hell is wrong with the two of you?! Are you guys both idiots? This is hardly the time and place to be acting-

You heard a low unsettling growl and within an instant, she was sucked into the floor. "KUGISAKI!!" You yelled out her name and dashed to the hole but she was gone. The boys turned their heads when you screamed. "She got taken somehow!" You had knelt down and when you couldn't save her you slammed your fist on the ground. "Fuck!" You yelled out again as the boys stared at you finally putting together what was going on.

Megumi's mouth parted in shock as he stared in disbelief. His head snapped in the other direction to look at the wall and your eyes followed the direction of his. The horrible sight of one of his snow-colored shikagami with its head sticking out the wall. You couldn't see the rest of its body...just its head. Blood was draining out from its mouth.

What..happened....

You and Megumi let out a gasp after seeing the frightening scene. He figured that he needed to act quickly. "ITADORI!! L/N!"

"Huh?" You both said in unison.

Megumi was barking out an order. "Time to run! We'll find her later, right now we c-

He stopped mid-sentence. His eyes widened along with everyone else's.

What...the FUCK is THAT...

The group was standing in a triangle-like formation. The curse in between the two boys and you stood a little farther back.

Your body felt stiff in the presence of the curse. I- can't move... I can't tell if this is from fear or it was the curses doing but I can't move at all...don't freak out Y/n..we'll be okay...Ijichi said to run right? Why can't I run...

Your eyes fell to the slow movement of Itadori as his hand reached toward the slaughter demon hooked to his waist. Your breath hitched as Itadori clasped his fist around the handle of the cursed tool. He let out a yell and swung it at the curse. In the blink of an eye, his hand was...gone. Blood was spraying out of it.

Oh shit! I can already feel something coming back up. You took a deep breath trying to avoid how badly you were about to hurl.

His hand flew across the room and the weapon's blade broke in half. You almost lost it seeing that the severed hand was still attached, gripping the handle

Oh fuck, that might just do me in. You felt your knees buckle, you almost yielded to gravity. Gojo would be laughing at you right now if he was here. Pull. It. Together. You pulled out the blade Megumi gave you and stood your ground.

You then let out a shaky breath. "I- Ita?" you called out in a weak voice waiting for his response with a clue of what to do next. Is he just going to die now? Is the curse going to make another move? You hoped that this was not real.

But it was.

It was very real.

There is no way this is going to end well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
2.1K 80 18
arrogance making people refuse to believe in falling in love with each other, no, both of them don't want to be the first to make the move. "It's not...
205K 8.5K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...
1.8M 71.9K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...