Day after day | Jaeyong

By V4MPYUTA

After losing his parents in a plane crash, Taeyong is left to take care of his little brother all by himself... More

prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 11

29 2 0
By V4MPYUTA

~two weeks later~

Ever since that fun day in the city Taeyong and Doyoung had been hanging out a LOT more. Whether Doyoung was coming to the day care, or Taeyong was walking him home the days that Jaehyun had practice. Even on the weekends they were usually together. With or without their friends.

And that's what they were doing right now. Just sitting in Taeyong's living room watching movies. Mrs. Kim and Baekhyun had gone out and Sungchan had decided that he wanted to tag along. The two were sitting on the couch, slowly inching closer to each other before Doyoung finally takes initiative and lays his head on Taeyong's shoulder. The both of them smile as a soft pink settle's on their cheeks before Taeyong slowly puts his hand on top of the younger's.

"Taeyong." Doyoung calls softly and the older just nods softly.

"Do you wanna try something?" He asks and Taeyong finally looks at him, finally seeing the flustered state that Doyoung was in. Bottom lip between his teeth and his free hand fiddling with the blanket that they're both under.

"W-what is it?" He asks and before he can think of anything else Doyoung places his lips on his. The two just sit there for a second. Just letting each other's lips be on each other's. Taeyong starts to get a queasy feeling in his stomach.

"This doesn't feel right." He hears in the back of his mind as they pull apart slightly. Kissing Doyoung, it makes him feel butterflies.

But when he kisses Jaehyun...

he feels fireworks.

He quickly reconnects their lips and kisses Doyoung deeper. Searching for that same feeling that he desperately wants to find in Doyoung as well. He tries everything. He kisses Doyoung so hard their lips bruise. He lets himself invade Doyoung's mouth with his tongue. Kissing down his neck and leaving almost noticeable marks. But nothing.

He can't find it.

And he feels terrible for it.

The two finally pull away for air, and Taeyong shoves his face into Doyoung's neck as their soft pants fill the room. Doyoung touches his bruised lips and smiles to himself.

"That was... amazing." Doyoung says softly as his hand finds its way into Taeyong's hair. Massaging his scalp.

Taeyong only hums. Too ashamed to look the younger in the face. Pretty soon they hear Doyoung's phone ping.

"Oh! My dad texted me and told me I have to go home." Doyoung says with a pout.

"I guess I'll see you later than?" Doyoung says and Taeyong nods softly. Doyoung connects their lips one last time before leaving. Taeyong sighs as he places his head into his hands.

"What am I gonna do." He mumbles as he lets himself sink into the couch.

"I need to talk to somebody."

"TEN!" Doyoung shrieks as soon as Ten picks up the phone.

"Jesus why are you screaming-" He says but stops as examines the younger's state. Bruised and slightly still swollen lips, along with small red marks littering his neck.

"OH MY GOD DID Y'ALL- "

"WE KISSED!" Doyoung shouts and they both start screaming some more.

"Okay tell me everything! Wait hold on I'm at Seulgi's. Wait until she comes out of the bathroom so you can tell us everything." Ten says but smirks when he sees Taeyong's name pop up on his phone.

"Taeyong is calling me!" Ten says and Doyoung immediately flails his arms in the camera.

"Don't answer!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm shy!" Doyoung admits making Ten coo.

"Fine. Seulgi's back, we want to hear every single detail!"

"Fuck, Ten's not answering." Taeyong groans as he texts Seulgi who was also busy doing something else.

"Please pick up Yuta." Taeyong pleads and let's out a sigh of relief when the he answers.

"Taeyong? What is it?" Yuta asks.

"I kissed Doyoung."

"That's great!"

"But I didn't feel anything." Taeyong says as they both go silent.

"...I'm coming over." Is the last thing Yuta says before hanging up.

Once Yuta shows up Taeyong immediately wraps his arms around him.

"I don't know what to do." He says and Yuta frowns before patting his head and taking him inside.

"So what happened?" He asks as he grabs the bowl of untouched popcorn as he looks at a distressed Taeyong.

"I mean we were just sitting here watching movies. And then he kissed me." He says as he lays his head on the back of the couch and stares at the ceiling.

"But I didn't feel anything." He says and Yuta nods softly.

"Like yes it felt nice, but it's not the same." He says as he runs his hands through his hair. "It's not the same when I kissed Jaehyun." He says and Yuta ah's.

"So. It looks like the person you really like is Jaehyun." Yuta says and Taeyong shrugs.

"I know I like Jaehyun. But I just really wanted to have something with Doyoung." Taeyong sighs and Yuta tilts his head to the side.

"Why?" He asks and Taeyong looks at him.

"Why?" He repeats, asking himself. "Why do I want something with Doyoung and not Jaehyun?"

"If you like Jaehyun they why don't you go for him?" He asks and Taeyong just sits there, mind racing through endless thoughts.

"I think this is something deeper than like or dislike." Yuta says as he puts the empty bowl (that he had finished himself) on the coffee table and grabs the bag of gummy worms next to it.

"To me it looks like you're scared of commitment." Yuta says, Taeyong listening intently.

"I'm not saying that you didn't actually like Doyoung, because I'm sure a part of you did. But to me it looks like the only reason that you wanted to be with Doyoung rather than Jaehyun was because your feelings for Jaehyun are too real." He says and Taeyong is baffled, feeling weird about being read so easily. But he knows one thing for sure.

That he's right.

He's in love with Jaehyun.

"You don't have to tell me I'm right. I already know." Yuta says with a smug face as he shoves another gummy worm into his mouth.

"Look. Don't be too hard on yourself. You've been through some rough shit. And it's okay to be scared." Yuta says as he rubs Taeyong's shoulder gently.

"But you need to be honest with yourself. And with both Jaehyun and Doyoung. Because boy do they have some mad feelings for you." Yuta says with a chuckle. Trying to lighten the mood, at least a smidge.

"And maybe if I'm lucky I can take Doyoung off your hands." Yuta says with a wink making Taeyong scoff.

"You like Doyoung?"

"Not necessarily, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a thing for him." Yuta says with a small smile.

"What am I gonna do though?" Taeyong says as he falls back onto the couch. Stealing the bag of gummy worms from Yuta before shoving a bunch into his mouth. "I fucked up."

"Well like I said before, you need to be honest with them. And start off with Doyoung because... yeah." He says and Taeyong sighs as he runs his hands through his hair.

"What am I supposed to tell him? 'Oh sorry. I made out with you but I don't actually like you?' Taeyong asks sarcastically.

"...Well you don't have to be that up front about it." Yuta says making Taeyong groan.

"Just tell him how you feel. He should be able to understand." Yuta says and Taeyong shrugs.

"I won't know until I tell him." Taeyong sighs.

"Thanks for coming and listening to me." Taeyong says with a small smile as he lets his head fall on Yuta's shoulder.

"No problem kiddo." Yuta says as he pats the older's head.

"Kiddo? I'm older than you."

"Meh." Yuta says and they both laugh as they continue to talk about random things.

"So what about Jaehyun? Do you want to be with Jaehyun?" Yuta and Taeyong thinks for a second.

"I really like Jaehyun. But all of this is too much for me. I don't think I can do a relationship right now." Taeyong says and Yuta nods.

"Then you don't have to. Both of them should be able to respect that." Yuta says and Taeyong nods softly.

"Still feel like a prick for leading Doyoung on though." Taeyong says and Yuta frowns.

"Look I can tell you 100% that you did not lead Doyoung on. Your feelings are still valid no matter what they are." Yuta says making Taeyong sigh.

"You know if you need to loosen up, I may have something that can help calm your nerves." Yuta says and Taeyong gives him a questioning look.

"Don't judge me but my brother may or my not buy me my fair share of... weed." Yuta says and Taeyong's face scrunches in confusion before realizing what he meant.

"You smoke?!" Taeyong asks and Yuta nods.

"I'm not like everyday or anything. I just smoke when I get really stressed out. Kind of like you right now." He says and Taeyong shrugs.

"We can just go to my house, spend the night and we can get fucked up."

"What about your parents?"

"My room is in the basement. And besides I'd be surprised if they gave a shit about what I did." Yuta says with a dry chuckle making Taeyong frown.

"What do you say?"

"I don't know if I can spend the night, but anything is better than being stuck here wallowing in self pity." Taeyong chuckles and Yuta nods.

"Cool! Then let's go." Yuta says and Taeyong sends a quick text to Mrs. Kim that he was going to his friends house before following Yuta to his place.

"Let's use the downstairs door." Yuta says and Taeyong nods as he follows Yuta into the slope of his house and his jaw drops once they enter. The whole place just screamed Yuta. Band posters littering the walls, a big comfortable bed with black bed sheets, and a record player with a bunch of vinyls surrounding it.

"You said your room was in the basement, not that it IS the basement." Taeyong says making Yuta chuckle.

"My bad." He chuckles as he rummages through his bedside draw for his pen.

"How come you don't turn on your led lights?" Taeyong asks as he follows the lights that surround the whole room.

"I like the way the lamps look better. I only use the led lights when I fuck somebody." Yuta says making Taeyong's jaw drop.

"You get bitches?!" Taeyong gasps and is met with a pillow to the face.

"Fuck you." Yuta says with a laugh as he falls on the bed next to Taeyong.

"Have you ever hit a pen before?" Yuta asks and Taeyong shakes his head no.

"I've never even smoked smarties before." Taeyong says making Yuta laugh.

"Here i'll get you a glass of water cause i'm sure you're gonna need it." Yuta says with a chuckle as Taeyong starts to inspect his 'room.'

"Dude this is basically a whole living area." Taeyong says as he inspects the whole place. It has everything somebody would need. A mini kitchen, a bathroom, and enough space to be a living room area as well.

"Yeah. it used to just be a garage and storage room down here, but my parents decided to build it into a living area so they could rent it out. But my oldest brother got his baby mama pregnant so they were living down here for a while before they finally moved out. Then my other brother is always back and forth between here and some other places so they just gave the room to me." Yuta says and Taeyong ah's with a small nod. They here something smash from upstairs followed by yelling making Yuta sigh.

"Can't wait until i'm out of this dump." Yuta says and Taeyong frowns.

"Moving on. Let's forget about our problems and take a hit." Yuta says as he hands Taeyong the glass of water and sitting down next to him.

"I don't have any actual weed right now, but i do have this cart." Yuta says as he pulls it out of his pocket and takes a hit before passing it to Taeyong.

"Okay so you're gonna hold down this button. And then suck the air in, not just into your mouth make sure you actually inhale it before blowing it out." Yuta says as Taeyong nods slowly before pulling it up to his lips.

"FUCK!" Taeyong shouts as he starts coughing profusely making Yuta laugh as he pushes the cup of water to the older's face.

"You get used to it." Yuta says before taking the pen back and taking another hit before passing it back to Taeyong who's still recovering.

"And then after we were done he placed his head into my neck and laid on top of me." Doyoung says making the two over the phone squeal.

"Oh my god Doyoung I'm so happy for you!" Ten says making Doyoung beam.

"So are you guys going to make it official?" Seulgi asks making Doyoung blush.

"I think it's too early for that. So i'm just going to enjoy it for now." Doyoung says making his friends coo.

"And the fact that he called you both earlier! Gahhh I just want to know what he's saying." Doyoung squeals as he squishes the stuffed animal he had in his hands.

"He's probably fawning over it just as much as you are." Seulgi says making them all giggle.

"Who do you think he's telling?"

"Probably Yuta, he already called us so that was his last resort." She says making them laugh.

"Should we call them?" Seulgi asks and both Doyoung and Ten nod enthusiastically.

"You do it though! So it's not as obvious." Doyoung says and Seulgi nods as she starts dialing Yuta's phone number.

"Why is Doctor Strange kind of... hot." Taeyong says as he takes another hit before passing it to Yuta. At this point he doesn't remember what number he's on, but at some point the two had begun watching the doctor strange movies.

"He IS hot." Yuta says with a laugh as he takes another hit.

"I think that's the daddy issues talking." Taeyong says and they both start laughing histerically.

"Fucking daddy strange." Yuta says as he wipes the tears from his eyes. He hears his phone ringing and picks it up.

"Seulgi! Why are you calling me you silly goose." He says into the phone making both him and Taeyong laugh.

"Yuta?" Seulgi calls out, a little concerned with her friends behavior. She looks at Ten who looks at Doyoung, confusion written on all of their faces.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Me and Taeyong... hee hee, are just having a little fun." He says in between giggles.

"A little bit? More like a LOTTA bit." Taeyong says and they both start laughing hysterically once again.

"Are you guys fucking high?" Ten asks and Yuta places his finger on his lips before looking at the two that are staring at him through the phone screen.

"It's a SECRET!" He shouts with a laugh.

"Do you wanna know another secret? It's Taeyong's secret..." Yuta whispers into the phone. Making the two's (and Doyoung's) ears perk up.

"What is it?"

"TAEYONG!" Yuta shout making the older turn to him.

"WHAT?!"

"CAnnnnn I tell Ten and Seulgi your secret?"

"...What secret?" Taeyong asks with confusion written all over his face.

"The one about you being in love with Jaehyun silly!" He says and the two on the other line go completely silent.

"GASP! YUTA!"

"DID YOU SAY GASP OUT LOUD?" Yuta shouts making them laugh.

"W-what does he mean?" Doyoung asks, voice low and quiet making a deep pit set in both Seulgi's and Ten's stomachs.

"What do you mean Yuta? Are you fucking with us?" Ten asks and Yuta shakes his head no.

"No I'm being truthful!" Yuta says slowly with a pout, upset that his friends don't believe him.

"Where is Taeyong?" Seulgi asks and Yuta points the phone towards Taeyong's direction.

"He's right there!" Yuta says and Taeyong looks over and smiles at the phone before waving, eyes barely showing and bloodshot red.

"Taeyong is what Yuta said true?" Seulgi asks and the older blinks slowly.

"What?" He says before crawling off the floor and onto the couch, and then onto Yuta.

"Ow bitch you're heavy!" Yuta whines as he Taeyong shuffles on top of him.

"No I'm not I'm light like a feather!" Taeyong says as he flaps his arms like wings making them laugh.

"Anyways what were you saying?" Taeyong says as he lays his head on Yuta's chest.

"Is what Yuta said true?" Ten asks.

"...Are you in love with Jaehyun?" He asks and Taeyong giggles.

"It's a secret!" Taeyong shouts with giggles following after.

"Then what about Doyoung?!" Seulgi asks, getting frustrated with him and his state.

"I like him... but Jaehyun..." He says as his eyelids start to feel heavy.

"B-but you guys kissed?!" She finally blurts out making Ten give her a look as they hear a hum.

"It was nice... but s'not the same." Taeyong's words slur as they spill out of his mouth, the sleepiness getting to him.

"I've heard enough." Doyoung says softly and Seulgi and Ten sigh before hanging up the phone.

"I'm sorry..." Seulgi says, feeling guilty because she was the one that came up with the idea of calling them.

"No don't be sorry, it's not your fault." He says softly, avoiding showing his face on camera.

"...Are you okay?" Ten asks making Doyoung chuckle dryly.

"I'm fine." He says before sighing. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight." He says before hanging up the phone. Not waiting for a response.

"Fuck man." Ten says as he lets himself fall back on Seulgi's bed.

"I just hope he's okay." Seulgi says with a sigh.

🗓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 12.4K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
69.5K 3K 41
The time for change has come, and the human race is being threatened. The only way to stop the vampires is for the equally powerful werewolves to ste...
79.5K 2.1K 39
renjun x lucas don't like don't read(under editing starting 2024)
1.2M 19.2K 198
simple instagram story about Jungkook, with some DM ans Snapchat convos TRIGGER WARNING; involves depression content PART 2 IS IN MY PROFILE FEEL FRE...