Chapter 9

How do you think you did on the Chemisty final?" 

"Not too bad, how about you?" Taeyong says as he opens his locker.

"I don't think I did that bad, but I won't be surprised if I failed." Ten says with a chuckle.

"Hey babe." Jaehyun says as he wraps his arms around Taeyong's waist.

"He's gotten so clingy ever since that one day in the bathroom..." Taeyong thinks to himself as he gives the older a small smile.

"Oh my god! Are you guys official?!" Ten squeals as he looks back and forth at them.

"No, not yet." Jaehyun teases making Taeyong blush as Ten gasps.

"Just wait until Yuta and Seulgi hear about this."

"Could you not crowd around the lockers? People are trying to go home." They turn around to see Doyoung which makes Jaehyun scoff softly.

"Sorry, we'll move out of the way." Taeyong says as he unwraps Jaehyun's arms  from around him and pushes him out of the way. Doyoung scans them for a second, he watches how even after Taeyong unwrapped Jaehyun's arms from around him, Jaehyun was still able to snake one of his arms around the older's waist.

"Are they... Dating?" He thinks to himself as he begins to walk away and through the front doors of the school.

"Have a good weekend Doyoung!" Taeyong shouts and Doyoung waves at him, not even looking back. Just then Ten gets a ping from his phone.

"Oh, Mrs. Son isn't feeling good today so she canceled practice." He says and Taeyong pouts.

"I guess I'll just head to the daycare room then. Want to tag along?" Taeyong asks Ten and he looks at Doyoung who's almost out of the school gate before looking back at Taeyong.

"No I have to run a few errands, maybe next time?" Ten says and Taeyong nods as he waves him off and Ten runs, trying his best to catch up with Doyoung.

"Hey, wanna go somewhere and talk?" Ten asks, startlingly the black haired boy.

"About what?" He asks and Ten groans.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He says making Doyoung think for a second.

"But, going out after school instead of going home is inappropriate." He says and Ten rolls his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, let's go goody two shoes."

"So do you like Taeyong?" Ten asks and Doyoung shrugs.

They found a quiet little ramen shop where they could talk and not be interrupted.

"I don't know." He says as he picks at his food.

"Well what do you feel when you're around him?"

"I don't know... I get butterflies in my stomach when I see him. He makes me feel nice. He's always there for me when I need him..."

"Yo I think this is the first time I've ever seen you smile." Ten chuckles and the younger blushes softly when he realizes that he is.

"I think you do like him..." Ten says and Doyoung sighs.

"Even if I do, whatever. He's already seeing Jaehyun isn't he?" Doyoung sighs as he shoves his mouth with noodles making Ten frown.

"Honestly I have no clue, like part of me wants to see them together. But I can't ignore how cute y'all would look together." He says and Doyoung blushes a deeper red.