Chapter 3

"Oh it's today?" Johnny says as he looks at the calendar.

"Alright kids, hand it over." Johnny says as the kids give him confused looks.

"They didn't send you with ANYTHING for me and Taeyong?" Johnny asks and all the kids shake their head no collectively.

"Wow, take care of their kids and they can't even give you chocolate." Johnny tsks as he looks out the window.

"I hate valentine's day."

"Hey did you bring any chocolate for anyone?" A girl asks another causing her to flush.

"Maybe I did?" She said with a giggle.

"Oh? So you gotta a special someone?" She asks as all her friends start to tease her.

"Oh hush! It's a secret." She says as they all continue to giggle and Jaehyun rolls his eyes. "Who would bring candy for someone on valentine's day?"

The answer is, he would. He stares at the chocolate in his book bag as he starts to tap his foot repeatedly.

"Taeyong would accept it right? He took the stuffed animal a while ago, so i should be fine, right?"

"Their aren't many good guys in our class, other than Taeyong."

"Yeah! He seems like the perfect boyfriend material, I mean taking care of his brother like that?"

"Don't forget how cute he is either, who wouldn't want him?" The group giggles as Jaehyun softly slumps in his chair.

"Taeyong seems like a popular contender this year, maybe I shouldn't give it to him..."

He thinks to himself as Taeyong walks into the room and he tries his best to look natural.

"Man I wish the school didn't ban valentine's day chocolate." His friends behind him say.

"I know! but it's not like they check our bags." Vernon says with a shrug.

"Um Jaehyun?" He didn't even notice that someone was in front of him, too busy eves dropping on the conversation the boys were having.

"Here... Happy valentine's day. Will you accept my chocolate?" She asks and Jaehyun looks at the heart shaped box before looking back up at her.

"No thanks, I'm not a big fan of chocolate." That was a lie, but he didn't want to take the chocolate. Especially if Taeyong was watching.

His friends behind him jaws drop as they watch the poor girl walk away and run to her friends.

"Jaehyun! You could have gotten your hands on some chocolate! Or better yet a girlfriend!" They scold and Jaehyun shrugs.

"I don't necessarily swing that way." He says and they all 'ah' as they nods their heads.

"What about you Taeyong?" Get any candy from anybody?" They ask teasingly as Taeyong shakes his head no innocently and Jaehyun silently cheers on the inside.

"Really? But you're a good looking guy, and you have a great personality, what more could anyone want?" Mingyu says and Jaehyun silently agrees.

"All the guys in this class are immature, I think I'm gonna give my chocolate to Jimin from the class A."

"Or her friend Minjeong! She's second in her class, and not to mention she's super cute!"

'Class A? Isn't that the class Doyoung is in?' Taeyong thinks to himself.

"Here Jimin take my chocolate!" One male says as he hands her the box of chocolate with more people crowding around her.

"Please except this home made chocolate! Eat it well!" A girl says as she hands Jimin the box and Doyoung can almost feel his pencil break in his hand as he slams his hands on the desk.