Jungkook's Betrayal????

By jkpancholi1

Junkook suddenly announced his relationship with V on stage ..All the members especially Jimin was in shock... More

part 1- on the rainy day
part 2 - rain goes on
part 3-we don't talk anymore
part 4 - But I still want youuu...
part 5 - looking for future with past in a heart
part 6 - To the moon
part 7- jealousy
part 8- hellucination or existence??
part 9- clear
part -10 turning point
part - 11 buddies
part 12- Taehyung
part 13- truth
part 14- Jungkook
part 15- Jimin
part 16- Faded
part 17- The beginning
part 18 - when jimin met rest of members
part - 19 Year 2012
part 20-year 2013- debut year of BTS
part 21 - Unbearable hurt๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
part 22- Too much hate to handle
Part 23-surprise!!
part 24 - Enough is enough
part 25- Getting strong
part 26- I hate love
part 27- self acceptance
part 28- And the game begins ๐Ÿ˜‰
part 29- consequences
part 30- please forgive me
part 31-wounds you gave are deeper ..
part 32- you are my only desire
part 33- confessions.
part 34- evolution of Jikook -1
part 35- evolution of Jikook-2
part 36- evolution of Jikook-3
part 37 - Beginning of the ending
part 38- your voice still gives goosebumps
part 39- Story from Jungkook's side
part 40- destiny had different plan
part 41- LIE
Part 42- what actually happened on that night
part 43- He deserves to know.
fly high
part 45 - when they met.
part 47- you pull me like a magnet..
part 48- Truth will lead to dawn or dusk??
part 49 - Distance I didn't want .
part 50- when destiny plays..
part 51 - U-turn or dead end??
part 52- stronger than you think.
part 53- My love gave you the power to hurt me
part 54- Wish I could turn back time..
part 55- He loves me? loves me not?
part 56- I was there for you.. Always
Part 57- Prayers do miracles..
part 58- Friends??
part 59- Running, running just to keep my hands on you..
part 60- YOU are my strongest craving..
part 61- You are me, I am you.
part 62- Love?? hah! it doesn't matter.
part 63- Yes, we do!
part 64- Epilogue -1
part 65- Epilogue -2
Author's note..

part 46- I need just ... YOU.

4.8K 221 52
By jkpancholi1

" Umm ... Hi Jungkook.." said Jimin and walked slowly towards him.

Jungkook was wearing his signature all black attire .. His disease or treatment were not showing any effect on his outer looks, Yet.

Jungkook was looking damn hot and even dark circles under his eyes didn't lessened his manly seductive charm.

His long black hair were tied in a ponytail. All his features screaming sexiness. But Jimin noticed nothing of this . He was looking only in Jungkook's eyes. Straight.

And Jungkook ?? He was too smitten to speak.. He couldn't speak even a word. As nearer Jimin was going , Jungkook's heart was beating faster and faster.

It was almost two months since Jungkook had seen Jimin in such a close proximity. Even when they accidentally met at practice studio , Jungkook had to move his gaze as fast as he can .

But now... Jimin was here .. so near .. infront of him, looking even more attractive. (only if it's possible !) Jungkook almost forgot to breathe. Jimin in whites has always been Jungkook's favourite.

Jimin finally reach exactly opposite to Jungkook and stood calmly.. waiting for Jungkook to greet him back.

And there was Jungkook... Speechless..He was totally spellbound. He was looking at Jimin without blinking..

So many emotions were running in his heart. On one side he was overwhelmed to see Jimin while on the other side the guilt of neglecting him for so many days was eating Jungkook alive .

He was also afraid of how Jimin would react when he would know the truth and also he wanted to tell Jimin everything and wanted to be inside Jimin's arms,his safe place ,his home.

On one hand he was still worried about Jimin's reaction and on the other hand he wanted to tell him everything and remove the burden from his heart that was suffocating him .

He wanted to run away to avoid Jimin as he was kind of nervous to be with him, at the same time he was heavily attracted to see Jimin near him.

His desire for Jimin was never decreased and now when he was meeting him after such a long time, Jungkook literally had to fight himself so that he just don't pull him close and kiss those plump lips hard...

It took every bit of Jungkook's energy to stop his hands from touching Jimin.

No "pure" thoughts were coming in Jungkook's mind at that time. He even forget the biggest misery of his life at that time and all he wanted was only Jimin..

He never regretted anything so much as much he was regretting past few days that he spent without Jimin.

That was the time when Jimin was infront of Jungkook , he realised.. He realised how wrong he was...How wrong he was when he detached himself from the person who had been center of his life, solution of all his problems, oasis in his deserted heart.

Everyone was right, Jungkook thought. Although his intentions was just to protect Jimin from grief ,he himself pushed Jimin and his own self in to the pit of pain .

Jungkook decided on the very exact moment that he would do anything and everything to get Jimin back. Even if he would die , he wanted to die in hands of Jimin , looking in those beautiful dark brown eyes .

Jungkook was drowning into Jimin's beauty and charm as always and evryone in the room noticed it. He was staring at Jimin without blinking.

Even Jimin knew the emotions in Jungkook's eyes. Love , admiration, extreme attraction, care, need...

That's why Jimin felt uncomfortable with that gaze as Jungkook's "boyfriend" Taehyung was standing right there behind Jimin .

Jimin was confused .. why on earth Jungkook was looking at him like that? Has he turned into pervert or what? He should look at Tae like that not Jimin .

Though everyone noticed it, while others were busy in looking at the pair with fond eyes, forgetting the lie.
But Suga and Tae understood Jimin's discomfort and fake coughed.

It was like Jungkook came out of trance. He realised where he was ..

Quickly he greeted Jimin back .

" Hello Jiminie" only that much he managed to speak.

But Jimin was not having it.. ..

" It's Jimin hyung for you Jungkook" he said firmly.

" Huh??" ..

" Yes and I want to talk to you Jungkook."

When other members were about to leave Jimin spoke again,

" In presence of everyone."

Feet stopped automatically and bodies turned at Jimin's direction wondering what he was going to say .

" Hyungs, Tae and Jungkook. What I am going to say is directly coming from my heart so please listen carefully.

My hyungs, I can never thank you guys enough for being with me in tough situation, especially hobi hyung and Suga hyung. You guys took so much care of me I don't even know how to say it but let me tell you guys , I love you and I respect you from the bottom of my heart.

I must have done something really good in my past life to have you guys besides me on this life "

As soon as Jimin stopped hobi hugged him tightly and spoke, " you don't need to thank us Jimin-ah, you yourself has done so many things for us when there was crucial or gloomy time for us and you never left us alone no matter what...we are just doing what we learnt from you kiddo".

Everyone nodded instantly, smiling. Suga just patted his Jimin's back with a warm smile and said nothing.

Jimin reflected the smile but much wider and prettier.

Then Jimin turned towards Jungkook and Tae again.

" Tae and Jungkook..."

Jungkook noticed how Jimin is calling him by his full name, formally . No pet names.. No affection in words. But Jungkook was not in a place where he could complaint, he himself has dig his grave.

Jimin took a deep breath and started to speak again , " Tae , Jungkook, I just want to say that I don't have any grudge against both of you, no complains..no bad feelings.. no issue..

I have accepted the truth and I won't lie that I was not shocked or may be traumatized , whatever happened had actually affected me, gave me lots of life lessons" Jimin smiled but not sarcastically. It was just a kind smile .

Then he continued," But that was past, now I have not just accepted it but also I am very happy for both of you.

I am happy that both of you have found your true happiness and love in eachother.. I will support both of you no matter what. I wish you both forever togetherness.

And I am really done with this hide and seek, so please let's be friends again. It would be totally normal and usual behaviour from my side and I expect same from you guys. Let's focus on our work. So, do you guys agree?? Friends again?" Jimin asked with warm smile and extended his hand.

Instead of taking his hand Tae just hugged Jimin again and said, " Again? No Jiminie not again because it never ended. I have been your friend always.."

Jimin replied nothing and just smiled . Tae felt the pain but he had to wait until the things gets clear, may be then Jimin will love him again as before.

After that Jimin moved his eyes towards Jungkook, waiting for his reply.

Jungkook took Jimin's extended hand really softly and nodded in answer . He was not able to form any sentence. How could he, when Jimin's hands were in his own .

Jungkook remembered the times when they used to intertwined the fingers and just sat besides eachother. Nothing can replace the feeling of peace Jungkook felt at those times .

It was different today still touching Jimin's baby soft hands was enough to give Shivers to Jungkook. The only thing he wanted at that time was to hold Jimin's hands forever.

The touch was enough to break all the walls Jungkook had built to hide his emotions untill he tell Jimin everything. But that touch started to showing its effect and tears started to form in Jungkook's eyes.

Before Jimin could notice it Jungkook pulled his hand back and excused himself and got out of the room without speaking anything else.

That behaviour again mistaken as a rejection by Jimin. He thought Jungkook can't stand him even for few minutes . Though Jimin decided to neglect it but hurt can be seen on his face .

To everyone's surprise Jungkook came back instantly and said " I am sorry Jiminie hyung, I forgot my phone in car so went out to tell the staff to bring it.."

"Oh ! " Said Jimin.

" Yes and I agree with whatever you have said. Let's be like we were before" said Jungkook and before Jimin can react he pulled Jimin in to tight hug .

Jimin was shocked, he quickly pulled away.

" What now?? Didn't you say we should be as before? " Said Jungkook after seeing Jimin's irritated face .

" Yes I said bu-"

" Exactly so don't friends hug each other?" Jungkook asked innocently.

Jimin didn't reply and just went to hobi and they all started discussing about concert .

Tae came to Jungkook and asked, " what was that kook?"

" Nothing hyung, I just wanted to hug him anyhow , I couldn't stop myself." Jungkook said calmly.

" What??"

" Yeah! Actually I wanted to do much more but I controlled myself and just hug him" Jungkook showed his bunny smile.

"Wow! What a self control?" Said Tae sarcastically, he then hit Jungkook gently .

" Hyung ! I want him back , in my arms, with me again and I will do everything and anything to make it happen" said Jungkook and Tae nodded with smile .

they both went where other members were sitting.

Jungkook sat besides Jimin . When Jimin saw it he stood up and made Tae sit there, saying Jungkook and Tae should sit together.

" Jungkook, I will support you guys to be together and to stay together. I will do anything and everything for it" Jimin told to Jungkook and Tae.

Jungkook just facepalmed his self.

Suga was watching Jungkook's efforts quietly and somehow enjoying when Jimin ignored his all efforts unintentionally!

He decided to tease Jungkook little.

In first half , members just discussed about concert and decided to practice after lunch.

Suga and Jimin were sitting in a corner. When Jungkook saw it, he instantly remembered when Suga said he still loves Jimin . Seeing both of them alone was enough to provoke Jungkook's jealousy.

He marched towards them in a hurry when Suga saw it he knew he had his chance to tease the jealous bunny.

Jimin was sitting opposite Suga so he couldn't see Jungkook was coming near them.

When Jungkook was about to reach suddenly Suga asked Jimin ,
" Jiminie! I wanted to ask you something"

Jungkook stopped right there..He stood right behind Jimin with his hands in pocket . He knew Suga has seen him coming so if still he is asking something clearly he wanted Jungkook to hear it.

How correct he was!

" Yes hyung! What is it? " Said Jimin politely.

" How was the kiss?"

"Hmmm?"

"Yes , how was that kiss Jiminie?? With that girl? I saw the clip and it was one of hottest kisses I have seen so far! Smokey hot!"

" Oh that! " Jimin laughed nervously.

" Yes that!" Suga looked at Jungkook and found out that he must not be alone with Jungkook for next few days to avoid any kind of physical injuries as Jungkook was looking so furious that he could kill Suga right there!

" Well! It was quite enjoyable? I think.." Jimin said shyly..

Suga smiled at Jungkook evilly and soon turned his face into innocent one.

" I thought same Jiminie . It looked like you are enjoying it very much"

Jimin just scratched the back of his neck nervously.

When he stood up to leave he found
Jungkook behind him with clenched teeth and hands turned into fist.

Jimin was little taken aback to see him but went past him without saying anything.

Jungkook diverted his vision towards Suga who was still smiling mischievously.

" Aren't you enjoying this hyung, huh?" Asked Jungkook.

"Enjoying?? Noooo.. I am loving this Jungkookie! " Said Suga .

Suga was about to say something but when he saw the pain on Jungkook's face, he stopped immediately.

" Hey kook , I was just teasing you. Don't worry I will help you. Tell me what you want?"

" Hyung ! I want you to help me getting my Jimin back. Please help me. I don't know how Jimin will react after knowing that me and Tae are not boyfriends and I lied and hide about that disease, I want you to support me at that time , please hyung, please. Don't make it more difficult for me by doing this kind of stuff.. please.."

" Ok , ok kook! Offcourse I will help you. We all will."

Jungkook hugged him with really cheerful smile and spoke inside his mind.

" Mission: Getting my jiminie back, stage one ,completed!" , and he giggled lowly .

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hello my dear readers, lots of good wishes for you . May God bless you guys with all the happiness ❤️.

Here is another chapter for you.. please give your opinions and hit the star button if you like it!!

See you soon in next chapter..

Lots and lots of love.. stay blessed.😊

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 8.5K 28
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 171007 ] [ ENDED: 181811 ] one night stand: taekook FF warnings - " sexual harassment " huge angst one night stands suck...
17.8K 1.7K 12
Jeon Jimin was excited to celebrate her father's birthday with her family and friends. She had everything planned out and was ready to invite everyon...
8.1K 524 23
๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ร— ๐Ž๐‚. ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š› : ๐’๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  :) *read at your own risk*
1.5M 66.9K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...