Forgotten

By Akame_Moonlight27

Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 12

573 23 3
By Akame_Moonlight27

(Faith pov)

June-17th-2018
Ariana's house📍

Courtney looked at me concerned.

Courtney: "Hey is everything okay, if it's your clothes Ariana probably, well might have something you can change into."

It wasn't that, my clothes ya it did bother me. Ariana looked so happy & pretty I just can't help myself.

Faith's thoughts: "I tell her I will ruin everything she has, I can't do that."

I smile weakly at Courtney.

Faith: "No es nada, it's nothing...not my clothes, it just feels like it all happened yesterday, her leaving & coming back."

Courtney: "She didn't leave you on purpose, she lost all contact & once you left Florida she couldn't find your ass...she did try for a whole year, both of u need to stop blaming each other for this mess it was unintentional.

I stay quiet, reflecting, thinking about what she said.

Faith: "Ya, I'll be right back."

Courtney: "She thinks the same Faith!!"

I walked outside for some fresh air, to relax myself before going back inside. That's the closest I've ever gotten to Ariana, I stayed calm but I just want to...

Victoria: "What are you doing out here all by yourself."

Faith: "Just need to cool off, relax from life."

Victoria: "Don't we all." She chuckles.

Faith: "Ya."

I turn back, seeing everyone arriving, greeting each other.

Victoria: "You have a little something right there." She gestures to my messy shirt. "Is that tomato sauce!?"

Faith: "Ya it is." I chuckle.

Victoria: "Ari should have something for you."

Faith: "I doubt it."

We go inside & she takes me to her walk-in closet. She starts to look through her clothes. She begins to hand me clothes after clothing.

Victoria: "That's all I could find, lucky you only need a shirt." She was right.

I put on the only shirt that fit me which was one of her merch shirts that is slightly big on me, it'll do though.

Victoria: "Not too shabby, Ariana really suits you."

Faith: "Thanks I guess." I awkwardly say.

We headed back downstairs & greeted everyone well. I didn't, I preferred to stay back.

I start to look back remembering old memories.

Joan: "Faith is that you, oh my God I didn't even realize you."

I come back to reality & greet her.

Faith: "Ya it's been awhile." I smile nervously.

Joan: "Look at you all grown up, I remember when you were so little."

I blush slightly & awkwardly hearing her say that.

Faith: "Well it was good to see you too Joan." I hugged her.

In the moment Nona & Frankie walk up to us.

Frankie: "Faith it's been so long, look at you." He smiles.

Nonna: "Come give your Nona a hug, don't think twice it's long overdue." She has her arms open.

I awkwardly rub my neck & give her a hug, a long overdue hug.

We talk for awhile Nona reminding me of things I've done when I was younger & stories of Ariana I didn't even know of.

Ariana: "So that's where you're at."

Nonna: "I was just telling dear Faith here about the time you..."

Ariana: "Please don't embarrass me Nonna." She interrupts.

Nonna: "Okay, okay, I know when I'm not needed...Faith it was lovely seeing you again."

Faith: "It was nice meeting you too Nonna." She pats my back walking out.

I sit down back on the couch.

Ariana: "What did my Nona tell you about me?"

I ignore her & rest my head back.

Ariana: "Faith!?"

Faith: "Things I already know, nothing much."

Ariana: "Okay good...well everyone is eating you're the only one left."

Faith: "I'll eat after." To many people not my scene.

Ariana: "The food will be cold by them, no get your ass off the couch." I ignore her. "I know you're trying to be stubborn, that's not you, so get up, come on!!"

I sigh & get up.

Faith: "Bossy much Ms. Desk breaker." I walk to the dining room.

Ariana blushes hard & follows right behind me.

Ariana: "That was only one time!! Ugh I can't believe you remember that!?"

I ignored her, but I could remember that day like it was nothing, probably Courtney would too.

Ariana: "It was one time Faith, I just sat down & it broke."

Faith: "Right I did." I chuckle. "Don't worry Ms. Grande, we will cover all the charges." I giggle.

Ariana: "Not funny don't you dare tell anyone." She playful punches & pushes me.

Faith: "Everything will be taken care of, don't worry I will see it myself, there is nothing to worry about." I burst out laughing.

I could remember that day like it was nothing, ya I did feel bad for her but it was funny.

Ariana: "Faith!!! Shut the fuck up omg, it's not funny!!" She is bright red.

I stop & pull her into a hug.

Faith: "I'm sorry but it was a little bit funny." She pushes me.

Ariana: "Not funny Not one bit." She crossed her arms.

I was about to say something but looking at her pissed I kept it to myself.

Faith: "Okay not funny gotcha." I awkwardly say.

(Ariana pov)

I try to get past the whole conversation we had. She's my best friend, better for me to just let it be.

Nona: "The food smells wonderful, Ari the both of you really outdid yourselves." She looks at Pete & I.

Ariana: "Actually Nonna, Faith cooked all of it." She did all of it basically.

Nonna: "Makes sense, you can't even cook toast."

Ariana: "I can too, that was when I was 8 Nonna, the toaster was broken!" I look over at Faith giggling to herself.

I sigh, shaking my head. After eating everyone complimented her on how good the food was.

Courtney: "Faith girl, that was the best food I've ever had."

Faith: "Nah, I just did what I could to help."

Victoria: "It was great, you & Ari amazing."

Ariana: "Faith mostly did most of it, right?" I nudged her.

Faith: "You & Pete helped out."

Pete: "It was a mess until you helped."

Faith: "It...I...guy come on I didn't do it all."

Jace: "What's everyone talking about!?"

Courtney: "Faith's food."

Jace: "That shit was good as fuck."

Ariana: "See without you I couldn't have gotten it done." I smile.

She smiles back, rubbing her neck nervously.

Faith: "I guess."

Victoria: "Don't listen to them, you did fine."

Having all my close friends in one place & family together was nice. Seeing Faith talking & having a good time with everyone was something I should've done sooner.

Ariana: "I'll be right back." I tell them going to the kitchen cleaning up the plates & glasses

Not long after Faith walks in.

Faith: "Need help?" I nod my head.

Ariana: "Just rinse the plates & I'll put them in the dishwasher." She does that & it was quiet for a good minute.

Faith: "I'm sorry about earlier, I was just joking."

Ariana: "It's fine I just didn't really expect that from you...you aren't as shy as you used to be."

Faith: "Ya, I couldn't rely on others to do things for me forever, had to change, I still prefer not to socialize & do things myself, it is what it is, two years after graduating I was on my own wasn't my choice I could make." She passed me another plate.

Ariana: "Ya I get it lots of things changed."

Faith: "Hey but I'm here even if things started off bumpy."

Ariana: "Ya, we both were really stubborn." I smile.

Faith: "I know." She nudged me, smiling.

We finished washing the dishes when I accidentally bumped into her, fumble & tried to catch our balance. Her glasses fall on the floor & I step on them.

Ariana: "Shit I'm so sorry." I pick her broken glasses.

Ariana's thoughts: "I'm just fucking dumb ass!!"

I look at the glasses feeling horrible about it.

Ariana: "I'll pay for them, fuck I'm really sorry I didn't mean to."

She rubs her eyes.

Faith: "Mmm...nah, I got another pair at home don't worry, it's fine it was an accident you didn't mean to do it."

Ariana: "Can you see?" Dumb question.

Faith: "Is that even a question, no I can't see for crap...I got my eye contacts."

Ariana: "I'm still paying you for a new pair of glasses."

She takes out her contacts.

Faith: "It was an accident you don't have to, she puts them on.

Ariana: "I'm still paying for them alright."

Faith: "I look weird in contacts." She looked at herself.

Ariana: "You look fine, don't worry." I assure her.

We all played Monopoly & I found it a good opportunity to tell everyone the news.

Ariana: "Umm can I get everyone's attention." Pete immediately gets up standing next to me. "Me & umm Pete have some news to tell you."

Nonna: "I knew there was something else besides dinner."

Frankie: "So are you going to tell us or what?"

Courtney: "If you stop interrupting her."

Jace: "So is it too late to use the bathroom." He is always trying to be funny.

Ariana: "You can go after okay."

With all the interrupting, I almost forgot what I was about to announce.

Pete: "Babe." He nudges me.

Ariana: "Okay umm where was I... Pete & I, we're getting married & we already found an apartment together!!!"

Frankie: "Congratulations sis." He gets up & hugs me. "You better treat her well."

Pete: "You know I will, don't have to worry." He tells my brother.

Nonna: "Come give your Nonna a hug baby." I go over & hug her.

Ariana: "You don't seem all that surprised mom." I started to get a bit worried she wasn't happy about all of this.

Joan: "I am Ari." She got & gave me a hug. "By the way, you shouldn't have had your ring on or hide it better."

I look down at my ring on my hand, I forgot to take off, ugh I ruined the surprise for my mom.

Jace: "Yay congratulations I'm happy for you but I was serious earlier, cause the bathroom is really calling my name." He runs off.

Victoria: "Congratulations, I'm glad you're happy you deserve this." We hugged.

Ariana: "Thanks, I am." I smile.

Doug, Tommy, everyone congratulated all of us. I also showed everyone my ring, it had diamonds around it in the shape of a spade. Everyone expected Faith had congratulated me, which had me concerned.

I looked around & found her leaning against the wall, I walked up to her.

Faith: "You're getting married..." She made it sound like it was a bad thing.

Ariana: "You could at least congratulate & be happy for me."

Faith: "It's not that I'm not happy, if you're happy that's all that matters."

Ariana: "You don't seem happy about it."

Faith: "You just met this guy last month, I'm just saying aren't you moving too fast."

Ariana: "I've known this guy before, he's a good guy, Faith why can't you see that, I know you haven't liked him but it's my announcement party I don't want to argue."

Faith: "I...I...okay fine...sorry, happy engagement party." She smiles but it didn't feel like she meant it.

Doug: "Ariana!!" They called me.

I look back at Faith & give her a disappointing look.

(Faith pov)

I expected her & Pete, being together, it made her happy. I was fine, but her getting engaged a month later I can't, you really can't say you know & love a person in that time.

Faith's thoughts: "I'm sorry if you're pissed at me but I don't think you're making the right decision."

Everyone else might be okay with or just not saying anything, me well I already spoke my mind to her. She's disappointed in me & me staying here knowing that I'll just make this worse.

I headed out making sure no one saw me.

Faith's thoughts: "Maybe I just can't accept her being with anyone else but me."

Those feelings I tried to put aside but I never could.

My phone rings.

Faith: "Not in the mood!!" I hung up.

I got to the closest bus station & saw the schedule. The bus wouldn't be here for another hour. I rather not wait just for Ariana to come looking for me.

I started walking home which would take two hours.

Faith: "Am I really making the right, leaving." I sigh.

L.A.📍

Too late I was already walking home, halfway home in the city listening to music & thinking about my life choices when a car pulled up to me.

Ariana: "Faith what the fucking hell did you think you're doing leaving like that!!"

This was the last thing I wanted tonight, I noticed Victoria with her. I turned around ignoring her.

Ariana: "Faith!!!, Faith!!!, I'm fucking talking with you, stop being so stubborn." She grabs my hand.

I shrugged her off.

Ariana: "Faith!!"

I stop & turn around frustrated with her.

Faith: "Okay fine I'm listening!!" I take out my earbuds.

Ariana: "Why did you leave huh!? You had me worried, a nice heads up would've been fine."

Faith: "Can I just go home?"

Ariana: "Not until you tell me the reason why you left unannounced."

Faith: "I have work in the morning unlike some people."

Ariana: "Tell me the truth."

Telling her the truth & making things worse I rather not but if it'll make her happy so be it right?

Faith: "I didn't want to stay & make things worse for you, I just can't expect it, I don't think it's the right choice, you just got out of a relationship last month!!"

Ariana: "It's still about the engagement & Pete, I can make my own choices, he's a great guy why can't you see that."

Faith: "I'm just watching out for you."

Ariana: "I don't need anyone to watch out for me, I can handle things on my own."

Faith: "Fine then I won't watch out for you, I was just trying to be a good friend!!"

Ariana: "I didn't mean it like that, let's not argue."

It was too late for that & I already let the emotions get to me.

Faith: "I get the message, I get when I'm not wanted, sorry that I worry about you, sorry that I care, I'm sorry that I put my fucking emotions aside just for you!!"

I left her speechless, this was the second time we argued with each other.

Ariana: "Faith just calm down & talk to me."

Faith: "Victoria, tell Ariana that I'm done talking with her!!" I yell.

Ariana: "Faith you're overreacting!! This isn't you!!"

She was right, I was overreacting, I needed to calm down before I made things worse.

Ariana: "Faith, let me talk you home." She puts her hand on my shoulder.

I shake my head no.

Faith: "I need to be alone, I'm sorry."

Ariana: "You're not okay, let me talk you home."

I wasn't but it's better if I was alone.

Faith: "Nah, I just need to be alone for a while, there are things you don't understand."

Ariana: "Then let me understand them.

Faith: "Go back with your fiance, he needs you more than I do."

She doesn't understand that I love her, & things that I've gone through those past couple of years.

Faith: "I've lost you once, I can lose you again."

Ariana: "You're not going to lose me!!"

I smile at her weakley leaving.

Faith: "You made your choices, I can make mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...
530K 6.1K 45
She stared at me intensely, I hold her hand firmly against mine. I leaned over her, pressing my lips softly against her. I pulled her even more close...
13.5K 171 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
406K 18.6K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...