His Queen

By Winter_icechild

Once Upon A Time, In the Kingdom of Ellesmere lived A handsome Young Prince. Although people admire him and t... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 22

2.4K 45 4
By Winter_icechild

Evelyn's Pov

Walking downstairs to the dungeon with Thomas beside me, I feel scared just walking in the dungeon room. Looking around and only light found in one small window.

Thomas walked forward and unlocking the cell, It was so dark that I can't see if there's a person inside. Looking carefully then Thomas watched me "I'll leave you with them for a while" he said, I nodded "Thank you" before Thomas walked back upstairs.

I looked inside the cell and slowly get inside "Anne? Carl?" I called them out, I took a torch and gasped at the condition of Carl, bruised lips and dry blood on his forehead. I rushed and kneel down "Carl! Oh, gosh" I shake him up.

Carl slowly regain consciousness and looked up to me "E-evelyn?" He called me with his weak voice, I nodded quickly and tears forming in my eyes "Oh, Carl!" I hugged him tightly, making him groaned in pain.

I gasped and quickly pull back from the hug "Carl, what have they done to you?" I asked, Carl then looked up at the ceiling "They tortured me, I thought I'm dying because my body is weak and my eyes are tired to stay open" he replied, tears form in my eyes and I clenched my fist "How could Thomas do something that cruel!" I said angrily.

Carl held my hand and I turned to look at him, changing my anger to worry "You are fine, I'll ask Thomas to send someone heal you both" I said while holding his hand tightly, turning my head to Anne who is sleeping on the cold ground.

Carl nodded before coughing, I held him up carefully "Please stay awake" I said, Carl nodded his head before coughing again. I stood up and clenched my fist but controlled my anger as I walked upstairs.

Walking upstairs to find Thomas talking with Jack, I take a deep breathe to control my anger down "Thomas" They turned to look at me then Thomas walked closer "Please heal my friends" I said, tears began to drop on my cheek.

Thomas quickly wiped them off, I somehow disgusted of these hands the same hands that kill people and hurted my friends "As my Queen says" He said before caressing my cheek, I forced a smile and looked at Jack who's already looking at us both which I can see Jealousy in his eyes.

I furrowed confusedly at the eyes of Jack, Why is he Jealous? I asked myself and Thomas held my hand, that's when I watched Jack clenching his fist. When I was about to react, Thomas dragged me upstairs with him. "Commander Jack, send the medicians and bring Carl and Anne out of their cell" Thomas said, Jack nodded and bowed his head down "Yes, Sire"

I ignored it and just followed Thomas as he dragged me upstairs, later I waited for Anne and Carl's news and right then, Thomas walked inside the room "They're awake" He said. I gasped and quickly followed Thomas.

Opening the door and I covered my mouth, this is not my friend's faces. Tears began falling to my eyes "Evelyn" Anne said, I quickly ran towards her and hugged her tightly. Carl came behind me and hugged me too.

I can't believe, this monster hurted them and I just let him?! I controlled my anger for a while and turned to Thomas slowly with my red eyes due to crying "Give us a moment alone" I said, Thomas nodded and closed the door.

Turning around and Anne caressed my face "oh, how I miss seeing and holding you" she said with tears in her eyes too, I smiled through my tears and nodded "I cant believe he tortured you both, I am going to stay angry at him 'til the day I die!" I said while gritting my teeth angrily.

Anne and Carl hugged me as we both crying in happiness and in sadness "How are you only that chill of being angry at him? Did he poison you?" Anne asks, I shook my head and wiped my tears away "I pretended to love him so he can trust me" I said.

Both Anne and Carl looked at each other "Pretend? Evelyn, don't play with him or else he might do something bad to you too!" Anne said worriedly, Carl agreed "You must stop this game, I cant bear him hurting you too" Carl said.

I shake my head, smiling at them slightly "He truly loves me, He cant hurt me and if he does, he feels regret because he loves me but I-I do not" I said while looking down, Carl looked at Anne then back at me "What is it that you are planning?" He asks, I looked back up to him "We are planning to escape but we must gain his trust towards me" I said.

Jack's Pov

I am sitting on the bench of the garden and throwed rocks in the small water fountain, I admit that I fell for Evelyn. I fell for my own Queen and if Thomas finds out. He's going to take me away from her and lose his trust on me.

Thomas trusted me, he saved me from the streets and took me in as his most trusted man and friend. I can't just betray him like this, but I also cannot blame myself from falling for Evelyn, Love happens in a sudden moment when you didn't expect it to happen.

What am I going to do? Looking up to the skies, wondering and thinking of who will I choose. Will I stay loyal to my own King or Will I be with the woman I love? I took a moment to answer but I kept silent unsurely of who will I choose.

I suddenly heard a voice from the balcony, I looked up and saw Evelyn leaning on the balcony while also looking at the skies from afar. "Thomas, oh Thomas. If you wouldn't be a cruel person then I might fall for you too" She said, I suddenly got the urge to come and talk to her. I walked to the side and slowly climbed up on the wall while holding the veins of the tree that sticks on the wall.

Slowly and carefully climbing up, making sure to not make noise. My feet slipped but I quickly held onto the balcony and Evelyn's small surprise scream caught me alarm "Ah!" I peeked in the hole of the design balcony and smiled at her "Am I pleasant surprise?" I asks while smiling mischievously.

Evelyn widened her eyes and quickly helped me up, I groaned as I feel my body freezing from the wind blowing. She then slowly took me inside the room "What are you doing here, Jack?!" She asks while letting me sit on the bed as she wrapped a blanket around me.

I chuckled, looking up to her eyes deeply "I wanted to see you" I said, Evelyn looked to the door and quickly locked it before turning to me "You shouldn't do that again! If Thomas sees you, he'll hurt you too and I cannot bear my friends hurt" She said, I got hit by the word 'friend'

"I just want to see you and I already knew Thomas is not here because I heard you from the garden saying that if Thomas isn't a bad person then you would've fallen for him" I said while smirking, Evelyn looked away with her flustered face "I did not say that" she said.

This makes me so happy to see her shy around me, I keep on smirking mischievously while moving my face closer to her "You even sound like Juliet complaining about Romeo in a balcony" I said, making Evelyn to widened her eyes and move away "Don't come closer! I do not love him even if He's a good person" She said while not daring to look in my eye.

I chuckled, slowly backing away to give her space and air "Speaking of Thomas, you pretended to love him. Who do you truly love, then?" I asks curiously, Evelyn turned to look at me "I love you" she said, I froze in my place and when I was about to do the first move but she added "As a friend, I mean I love all of my friends and including you" She said with a smile.

I can feel my heart shattered in million pieces, I keep on looking at her with no emotion and Evelyn starts to worry "Jack? What's wron-" when she was about to ask, I heard a loud bang on the door "Evelyn? Why's the door locked, Open this or I'll break in" I can hear Thomas saying from outside of the door.

Evelyn freaked out and took me to the balcony quickly "Don't do this again or he'll find out, now Go!" She said with a low and worried voice, I nodded and I can feel tears in my eyes as I walked down the balcony quickly and carefully, Evelyn loves me as a friend.

Thomas Pov

The door got opened by Evelyn "What's wrong?" She asked, I walked inside the room and checking every walls in every second, I swear I heard someone. "Why did you lock the door? Are you okay?" I asked, Evelyn nodded while looking around too "Am I not? I locked it because I changed clothes" Evelyn said.

I started to get curious "You can change in the bathroom but don't lock the door of the room, I swear I heard someone is in here. A guy!" I said while checking underneath the bed and inside the bathroom "What are you talking about? No one's here except me" She said while crossing her arms.

Looking around the room lastly before turning my eyes and looked at her "Evelyn, I swear if I saw a man with you. I'll kill him" I said seriously, making Evelyn to clench her fist "Why are you so cruel? So i-if I have a close guy friend, you'll kill him? Is that what you always do?" Evelyn asks unbelievably.

I scoffed, looking away and turned to look back at her again "No one's to be seen with the Queen except the King himself!" I replied coldly, Evelyn shook her head "You are unbelievable" She said before turning around and left the room "Evelyn!" I called her out but she ignored me.

I watched the guards watching and listening the scene, I growled angrily "Watch us again and I swear I'll cut your head off's, now search the whole room!" I said loudly, The guards quickly snapped out and bowed down "Yes, Sire!" They said, I then walked towards the balcony and watched the village from above. I swear someone is with Evelyn and I'm never going to stop finding who it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 610 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
127K 5.1K 75
Dev, he saw the same dream every night, the same beautiful curly haired girl, looking at him with those pleading pair of eyes, but he could do nothin...
1.6K 337 39
Have you ever seen world within a world ? "In saving the world, he lost his own. She longed to love him, but darkness claimed her first. In your scar...
7.5K 132 14
#1 in POTC - March 2017 This is a story about a girl, who falls in love with a horrible man. Can her sweet nature turn his cold heart into falling i...