Second Chances

De amdnjsh

Victoria Patten dies and wakes up in the body of a newly turned Vicki Donovan. Having seen Vampire Diaries, s... Mai multe

Prologue
Lost Girls
Haunted
Haunted Part 2
The truth
162 Candles
History Repeating
The Turning Points
Bloodlines
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool Me Once
A Few Good Men
There Goes the Neighborhood
Let the Right One in
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Isobel
Founders Day
New cover!!
Second Chances Part II
The Return
Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Memory Lane
Soulmate Series
Marcellus
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
By the Light of the Moon
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Dream State
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Second Chances Part III
Purely Platonic
The Ripper of Nashville
The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Numb
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Family Business
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
The Murder Of One
Father Daughter Bonding
Marry Me
Magic From Afar
The Witchy Professor
A View To Kill
The End
Sequel + next books!

Gloria

13.3K 533 80
De amdnjsh

Vicki's POV

The next day, Caroline has to leave early so I head over to the boarding house to see my boys.

I head down to the cellar and open the door.

"Hey Stef."

He looks up at me but doesn't say anything.

"Don't feel guilty about all of this, it isn't your fault that the blood did this to you."

"I'm a monster. I almost killed that girl."

"But you didn't, Stefan. It's okay to feel this way."

He sighs. "Listen, I'm going to be out of town for a few days to see a witch. But I know you can do this. You have Elena and Damon here for you."

I begin to walk out and shout behind me. "Don't do anything stupid please!"

I got a ticket a few weeks ago so that I can get some answers. I hopped on a plane and was there in about 2 hours.

I stepped out of the airport and got a cab, driving into town. I see a sign that says:

"Welcome to Chicago, Illinois"

The cab comes to a stop and and I give the driver some cash before walking out. Chicago seems so lively, but I personally prefer New Orleans. Wink wink.

I walk into the bar and take a seat closest to the bartender. The women glances at me, and looks back down before whipping her head back up to me with a look of shock on her face.

"You're her?" What?

"Who?"

She glances at an employee and tells him to take over before pulling into her office in the back.

"How do you know who I am?"

"I sensed your power. I've heard about you."

"What do you mean you've heard about me?"

She goes to a bookshelf and pulls out a grimoire. "Spirits talk honey. They told me about a girl. A girl that was reborn into the body of a heretic. She is destined to be with one of the originals. You, my dear, are the soulmate to one of the most powerful vampires ever."

I look at her in shock. "I'm what? That is impossible. The originals don't have soulmates."

"That's where you are wrong. Each of the originals have a soulmate. And you, are one of them. Which one, I don't know. But you will figure it out."

"But how would I know?"

She opens the grimoire and turns to a particular page. She points to 6 symbols below some writing.

"These are soulmate marks. Each one goes to an original. When you first make eye contact with yours, this symbol will appear on both of your wrists."

"This is a lot to take in. Um, do you mind if I borrow this?"

"Take it honey. You need it more than I do."

What the fuck?

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter.

I tried to use real Viking symbols and match them with the siblings and what they represent.

Who do you think her soulmate is?
I'll give hints later.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

711K 13.2K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
110K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
165K 6.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
159K 2.7K 17
In a universe parallel to our own, where the fantastical creatures of folklore exist as truths rather than fables, there lived a girl named Nova. Nov...